Canadian Sikhs call for breaking up of India

india.com/news/india/pro-khalistan-initiative-referendum-2020-is-brainchild-of-pakistan-lt-col-shahid-mehmood-malhi-report-3208963/

>The pro-Khalistan initiative “Referendum 2020”, propounded by Sikh radicals for the creation of Khalistan, could be the brainchild of Pakistani Lt. Col Shahid Mehmood Malhi, Intelligence agencies have reported. The officials have reportedly found some documents from Malhi’s computer that give a detailed roadmap for Sikh Referendum 2020.

Attached: Khalistan.jpg (700x415, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Were-RSS-or-BJP-members-involved-in-or-supported-the-1984-Sikh-massacre-directly-or-indirectly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: sub-buzz-19765-1523550026-1.jpg (715x561, 34K)

What are you gonna do about it Pajeet? Arrest our faggy Prime Minister next time he shows up at your country to prance around like a little girl?

I don't think you have the balls for that, do you?

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

Attached: 1d3.jpg (533x800, 79K)

fpbp hahah

We'll declare Canada as rightful khalistan and shift 2/3 or the Punjabi population their, tbey are a happy buch with everyone ranging from drug addicts to mudslime terrorism

>Canadian
>Sikh

pick none

Both India and Pakistan should break up into ethnic based states

Can you repeat that in English

Sihiks ...Ukrainians... everybody is getting us involved in their ethnic bullshit.'

Fuck off and go back to India retards.

t. Anglo scientist
>shift Punjabi population to Canada
>punjab tied with drug addicts and terrorists (on the Pakistani side)

Canada is rightful khalistani clay

so this is the combined power of paki and pajeet shitposting

fuck off canada belongs to america

*filled

I bet you can't contain your bowels at the thought of the giant toilet that would be Canada

>a small state between two nuclear nations
You don't need a high IQ to see how stupid this is. Ofcourse ISI is behind this they are trying to destroy punjab with drugs and other kinds of islamic khatna Jewry.

I fuck allah in his ass every day

The Singhs need to focus on ridding the world of the muslim problem.

Sikh and Indians are the same race and should be gassed.

Pakis need to be napalmed.

EBOLA HELP US

Attached: 1504090855498.jpg (255x197, 11K)

based shitskins

*BOOM*
*SHOOT SHOOT*
"FREEDUMS FROM INDIA"
*BOOM*
"BRING DEMOCRACY TO CANADA"
"420 SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY"

Sikhs have different culture and reliogn from rest of poos They want their own homeland they want to be separated from poos, I don't see a problem here.

The whole country is filled with various cultures and ethnicities and there is no single "poo" culture or race. Going by your logic we'll end up creating thousands of new nations for every caste/ethnicity/sect. Punjab and to-be khalistan areas are dominated by punjabi hindus so i don't see it happening ever.

based Sikhs know that Indian subcontinent was never unified by any uniting imperial power. They all just sort of fought each other with tigers and sabres and Hindu chi blasts that can consume the entire cosmos, and would only unite when mountain muslims poured down from the mountains of Pakistan/Afghanistan to loot India under the pretense of "muh jihad against da infidels"

There is one single poo culture, there is cow and human genital worshiping cult called "hindu" and then there are sikhs and mudslimes and few Christians, and no poo punjab is dominated by sikhs. Get your shit straight.

Coonjabis are so pathetic. What's actually gonna happen in 2020 is a bunch of drug-addicted turbaniggers chimping out and then the entire nation sends in the military and re-enacts 1984. I hope they kill more this time lel

indian girls are best girls

Attached: 4desipantyhosegirls.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

and have nice feet

Attached: Pepsiadmodel.png (1080x1920, 1.81M)

Poo culture is shitting in the fucking streets

Disgusting

Shit taste

I agree but why are these protests in Canada and, judging by the signs, Germany?

How many of those other groups have a different religion? I don't know much about Indian politics but there are strong Hindu nationalist movements that seek to unify your county further, right? That creates a Sikh question that would be easiest solved with an independent state, unless you want to go the genocidal route which I don't think they deserve.

u jealous

Attached: aslnmg 008.jpg (540x960, 115K)

Indian Sikhs don't want a sepreate country, the hindu nationalist movement never excludes indic religion it's the cut dicks we have a problem with

Because They think only master race can help them because poos pro hindu goverment will slaughter them if they did it in india.

>there is cow and human genital worshiping cult called "hindu"
>let me tell you about your country

Punjabi hindus are the only smart ones and civilized. Sikhs otoh are trapped in their druggie biz. And fortunately there is a great unity among punjabi hindus and sikhs so khalistan can't happen.

Punjabis elected the party that slaughtered Sikhs in 1984 stop yapping your paki mouth

It doesn't matter how many religions there are because hinduism is not really a monolith faith and it differs from caste to caste. The hindu nationalist movement is trying to unify every Indic caste and faith under the hindu umbrella, which is stupid imo.

>which is stupid
>just let the theo centric destroy you

That's the fucking point you poo they don't want to be include with punjabi poos they want their land for only sikhs. Just like the hindu nationalist want hindu only nation. How hard is it to get through your poo mind.

>Indian Sikhs don't want a sepreate country
So is this like with Turks in Europe where the diaspora is more nationalistic than the locals?
>the hindu nationalist movement never excludes indic religion
Good to hear but if a Sikh told me that he doesn't trust the Hindu to keep it like that I'd understand his worries.
>it's the cut dicks we have a problem with
Who doesn't?

Minority of sikhs elected majority poo party.
Makes sense.
And It was hindu fundamentalist organisations who slaughtered and burned sikhs in the street.

It's not about being nationalistic it's the American and Canadian sikh cabals that find this so called separatist ideology, if you read the article you'll find Pakistani proxies supporting it too, the Indian Sikhs don't care
>And It was hindu fundamentalist organisations who slaughtered and burned sikhs in the street.
>hindu fundamentalist
Sure thing lad the Congress is a hindu fundamentalist party

>
>>Indian Sikhs want a sepreate country
They had their empire just a century ago before british fucked it all up. And khalistan movement is as old as India's independence.

That included like 1/3rd of Pakistan are you ready to give that up for your Punjabi bros?

Yeah i figured he was a paki because only they shill for khalistan more than actual sikhs who are serving this country lol
>hindu nationalist want hindu country
And you don't know anything about this country's politics so quit acting like one.
Congress is hindu fundamentalist? Hahahaha
And sikhs funded by pakipigs ISI slaughtered innocent non-sikhs before killing all that shit.

There were at least 600 FIR against many RSS(Hindu fundamentalist group) workers and BJP's role in the 1984 Sikh riots. In fact vajpai commended indra for attack on Golden Temple which Advani also supported.
So BJP, RSS and Congress all are guilty of killing Sikh.

Poo lies... you fuckers are surpassing jews when it comes to lying at least be a fucking man and admit it no one's gonna damage your country's reputation on Jow Forums if that's what you're afraid of lmao

RSS helped sikhs and gave them shelter during riots. Go ask any sikh from delhi.
Yes, indira did a good job because they were sheltering Pakistani funded terrorists with weapons inside golden temple.

Also, stop copying answers from quora faggot and post source for your claims.
quora.com/Were-RSS-or-BJP-members-involved-in-or-supported-the-1984-Sikh-massacre-directly-or-indirectly

I couldn't care less about my shithole country's reputation on this board. Doesn't change the fact that you know nothing about india. Now go fly a kite it's making you sad.

>copying answers from quora

While India should rightfully be several different countries due to the majority language, religion, and even ethnicity changing from state to state, I don't think it should split up.

We artificially combined India as a counter weight to China in Asia; no other country can match the sheer size of their manpower. If India splits up, this opens the path for the Chinese to dominate their neighbours even more than they already are.

Attached: 1338856631903.png (800x473, 23K)

India, what an abomination of an artificial country. Disgusting religion and cast system.

>anglo education

Attached: Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg (656x543, 118K)

Sure, India was united over 2000 years ago, but you can say that even about Europe at several times. That doesn't mean Europe should rightfully be united under one state.

A more relevant map would be one of India before colonial rule a couple of hundred years ago, rather than a couple of thousand years.

Attached: india1500AD.png (441x631, 558K)

Britain gave freedom to 22 princely states not a united india, it was Indian that made a united india

Also post a map when Europe was United in any way

Rome. Frankish Empire to a lesser extent

>implying a structure based on endogamy is bad
It’s probably one of the only better things of the region

Miss me yet?

Attached: 63950295-8338-4AD0-AB0E-1D53BF727156.jpg (322x457, 35K)

Romans controlled most of populated Europe at the time. Napoleon and Hitler also held a large amount of European territory, albeit not for any substantial period.

Attached: Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (1280x778, 469K)

This

Poo Poos vs Doo Doos.

>somali
>Bro

How does it feel to suck Saudi Arab cock? I'm sure the girls on Tumblr know all about it.

Attached: 1524076550566.jpg (669x696, 88K)

Based

I can't understand you please speak English

Yeah i know somalis are your Bros you smell no different

Your days are numbered

Attached: images (3).jpg (376x391, 21K)

top kek at anglo scientist

Attached: 1533026627179.jpg (400x501, 28K)

>You need to fix everything thats wrong in your country
No no i cant help im Canadian now

Fuck those immigrants those are the worse

didn't trudeau have dinner with a convicted khalistani terrorist?

Lol it's just a bunch of losers living in state of denial like the Porki mudslimes and kashmiri mudslimes. Khalistan is like Ghazwa e-Hind for illiterate Khalistani circlejerkers.

They cease to exist in India so they move to Canada and England and take benefit of liberal cuck environment and government to pull up shit like this.

They all seek to be as powerful and influential as Virat Hindu organizations as VHP, Bajjrang Dal or other Hindu organized right wing but succumb to degenerate culture they're living in Canada and England.

Attached: Virat.jpg (960x960, 129K)