If every single person in the world shaved their pubes right now

The crabs epidemic would be completely gone. Crabs (the std) would be fucking extinct in one day if everyone just shaved their pubes on one day. Why have we not all shaved our pubes on a specific date to get rid of crabs once and for all? If humans were truly in longing for good health, they would have done this already. I THINK that we are better than this as a species

Attached: 543253298475.jpg (304x290, 68K)

You think uncultured bushmen know how to cut pubic hair?

Are you the bidet guy?

Considering I don't know what a bidet is, most likely not.

why is 'crabs' called a disease?

It was that muslim asshole who kept making bidet threads for Europeans so muslims can rape cleaner asses.

Because I dont give a fuck that other people have crabs or AIDS or whatever the fuck else. I only have sex with one person, and strangers don't stay in my home.

Fuck everyone else and their faggot illnesses. It's a pox they bring upon themselves through unclean living and shameful behaviors.

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 14K)

Attached: 53a79176e920537_3.jpg (400x300, 16K)

Who has/gets crabs? It's the current year

Niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers

Attached: images (2).jpg (191x265, 9K)

snibeti snab

Attached: snibbers.png (590x333, 66K)

umm okay, what is your point ?

Attached: 1505240344155.jpg (735x591, 83K)

that's obviously fake
muslims don't care about the cleanliness of the asses they rape

You guys should really do something about that rape problem going on in Europe...

well maybe if the Jews suggest it..
>If humans were truly in longing for good health
Haha seriously nigga?

That's awesome. The only thing that helps me with my anxiety is theanine.

Attached: 10326_1218600274551_1515212125_611587_8291651_n.jpg (600x425, 59K)

This was probably a choosy one since he kept complaining that asses wiped with toilet paper weren't absolutely clean enough in his humble opinion.

>pic
Who is this semen demon?

Attached: eCB5TV4.jpg (600x450, 58K)

the bright side is that he can easily baby wipe his goats

i think he has crabs

Attached: this.gif (360x355, 2M)

LOL

Well, for one thing, not all of us HAVE crabs, nor do we sleep with THOTs who do.
Stop fornicating.
Get right with Jesus.

Attached: image.jpg (3840x2149, 2M)