They basically banned Alex Jones off the internet

They basically banned Alex Jones off the internet.

nytimes.com/2018/08/06/technology/infowars-alex-jones-apple-facebook-spotify.html

Attached: ajdsdfgsd3r4fdv.jpg (451x360, 67K)

>They basically banned Alex Jones off the internet.
Fuck off shill.
sage

Thus making him a virtual martyr and legitimizing everything he has ever said.

Don't give Jew York Times clicks you faggot OP. Stop trying to give them attention after hiring and keeping an anti-white racist gook

>have kappy on last week
>this week a coordinated effort by silicon valley to shut down alex jones
oy vey

Attached: 1516915383774.jpg (640x476, 63K)

Imagine being so young that you don't remember a pre-youtube internet

they are not the first, Dailystormer had the same problem, infowars will be back

genius move by the j left to push people towards AJ's nonsense and slide stuff like TRS and FTN.

AJ still has plenty of surface area on social ,edia through his protoges like based owen, millie, biggs, etc

Has anyone checked TRS lately? All their shows other than fTN and TdS were purged.

What could pol do about it though? Its not like pol can really change the power structure or do anything about it besides bitch to the internet.

Attached: POL.jpg (480x442, 66K)

Alex Jones is a crisis actor.

Go harass his parents now!

he's on bitchute

Good, no more disinfo from the shill

He's just the flag boy to be the first limited hangout on whatever is next.

In an ideal world this wouldn't be a problem because he predicted this and set himself up on self hosted platforms instead of using those "liberal" web services, right?

But sadly 99% of people (including his followers) seem to lose interest once something can not be found on youtube. But that says more about his followers than it says about Youtube for kicking him out.

>social media is the internet
The absolute state of nupol

>They basically banned Alex Jones off the internet.
>DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE INTERNET IS

We need to get organized so we can mount counter-campaigns to put equal pressure on companies. As it stands now, there are too many censorship battles taking place at the same time. If we aren't organized we won't be able to keep up. Gather up a group of your shitposting buddies, make some fresh normie-themed sock accounts, and start contacting Youtube, Facebook, and Spotify and telling them you won't tolerate this censorship. I'm cancelling my Spotify subscription right now.

Because guess what's gonna happen next? They're going to go after Infowars' hosting and domain name services like they did to the Daily Stormer. And they won't stop with Alex Jones. Breitbart, Zero Hedge, Jow Forums, their goal is to shut down our political speech. They just started with the lowest hanging fruits (DS, AJ), that's how it's normalized.

Attached: 7646563323.png (360x361, 70K)

What's more influential?

this.
Alex Jones predates Google/Facebook/Youtube/Twitter and all the rest.
Alex Jones will still be here when they all fade into history. Ask Myspace and Napster about this

>thinking /po/ ranks higher than AJ

>the internet is just youtube,google, and spotify

spotted the newfag, from internet 3.0

maybe for the best
seeing all those middle Americans with Q signs at demonstrations was one of the most cringe things I've seen

he was DELETED

Attached: alexjonesdeleted.gif (463x225, 1.92M)

>Alex Jones was promoting the Qanon conspiracy

Attached: 1527431014918.png (800x800, 84K)

leave /po/ out of this

This desu

You just linked/sent traffic to an outlet which openly supports hatred of white people. You're an ultra-cuckold maggot.

Also sage.

I feel bad for those guys. All they ever wanted to do was to fold pieces of paper into cool looking shit. They didn't deserve this honestly.

all those tinfoil types are cringe
we should start cleansing the right wing of them, they're a huge liability

The "tolerant" left are burning the books.

> i.e. not very tolerant of them.

Attached: throughhell.jpg (1440x900, 457K)

I agree RE:Qanon. Supposedly it's close to collapsing on there heads soon.

>Jones set off a round of debate in recent weeks about whether Infowars should be granted carte blanche on big social media outlets when he addressed Russia investigation special counsel Robert Mueller on his show, imitated firing a gun, and said, “You’re going to get it, or I’m going to die trying.”
no one will get it. So when will he live feed his suicide?
>Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, believe that limiting Jones’s online reach is an affront to free speech.
why is the right so preachy about rights yet they dont know what they mean?

I wasn't the biggest fan of the guy, but anyone who can't see the problem with this is an idiot. We need alternatives to JewTube and we need them yesterday!

Attached: 1517372475338.jpg (241x210, 11K)

>linking White-Hate Times

nigger plz

Attached: kill a straight white male.png (625x862, 484K)

He is free to construct his own video platform. He isn't banned from the internet you little weasel.

They banned the HUNDREDS of guests he has from our side....

It seems to me the 2 fucking year olders and the screaming he's controlled op faggots forget he HOSTED HUNDREDS OF INTERVIEWS OF OUR SIDE - YOU DUMB FUCKING JACKWADS! BEND OVER AND CRAM YOUR HEAD FURTHER UP ASSES !

Not only that - HE SPAWNED A HALF DOZEN OR MORE DIRECTLY AND HUNDREDS OF OTHERS WITH HIS PIONEERING BIZ MODEL

I don't understand how ANY MUTHER FUCKER /POL can weigh things and then FAG THE FUCK OUT 100%

How is this land we invaded controlled by the beople who colonized it? (((I))) just can't figure.

whether on not you like alex jones we have to support him because it sets a bad precedent

the problem is that he's gonna lose a large audience of newfags from internet 3.0...

Today has been pretty damning for libertarians and cuckservatives.
Shows they are 100% behind the globalist elite despite any claims otherwise

MAKE THIS THE NEW THREAD. REPORT IN

>44 posts in
>SPLIT THE THREAD
stop

whats the left equivalent of alex? colbert? are we taking down colbert now? has he done anything pedophiliac?

subscribe to them on bitchute lets dethrone youtube and get all the content creators over there

there are 20 other threads. we need to concentrate it into one. it makes sense to concentrate it into the one calling for concrete action, with instructions. this isn't a competition, we need to get as many people contacting Youtube as possible.

The Cultural Marxists, SJW hell-hounds in charge at Twatter, JOOGLE and FAKEBOOK are in the process of digitally murdering people.

Attached: zzzzantifa7.png (852x404, 645K)

mods will do it if its a problem

this