/Brit/pol - Genetic failure edition

No links.

>If you failed to reproduce, you're a genetic failure.

Attached: 152.jpg (460x851, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-1_6d1C2y8
youtube.com/watch?v=vFBxCIfyvAw
youtube.com/watch?v=idU1SLFFvio
youtube.com/watch?v=00ioKEfXVn0
youtu.be/FeQdCaHsUhs
twitter.com/FlagsDiversity/status/1026770239726538752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anime and video games are for gimps

>He says on an anime board

Man I liked the based Petey thread better

what happens if you want to be a genetic failure?

serious question
youtube.com/watch?v=C-1_6d1C2y8

Then you're suicidal and have mental problems, unironically

i think you'll find you are the one with mental problems my friend

always remember

there's still time for you

youtube.com/watch?v=vFBxCIfyvAw
youtube.com/watch?v=idU1SLFFvio

eddie is a failure on all levels

This guy fled from the KGB to warn us.

Attached: 1526267915793.jpg (640x274, 58K)

you are living a delusion

If you fail to have children you are literally suicidal.
You are a genetic failure. As in, you WILL NOT continue your bloodline. It will end when you die.

The unbroken chain that stretches back to the beginning of life on Earth will be shattered, all because you wanted to wank to cartoons instead.

But surely if someone else has kids then it is a continuation of our bloodline as we are all interrelated anyway?

>Surely if someone has kids then my specific bloodline will continue
Are you trolling? It is unique to YOU, it is not the same as your brothers, your friends, or whoever else.

most species the majority do not reproduce

Yes, they are the losers. Lmao. Every single ancestor before you of yours managed it.

What kind of argument is this?

">"b-but there are other losers too"

Fuck off tripscum, we all saw your meltdown last night

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-06-23-12-45-1.png (720x724, 196K)

look at the picture you posted dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=00ioKEfXVn0

He’s done that before though so it’s nothing new

Not me, I've never used a tripcode

You're a retard. You have no argument. Please fuck off, thanks

Oh look, more tripscum. He gave up his trip
>Eddie##daffers
Now give up yours

That's not his tripcode you moron
Putting Eddie in the name field gets you banned and he is trying to bait you into it

Score one for the good guys.

It was Ted poster who sent him into a meltdown after btfo'ing him worse than anyone, ever.

Ted posters are avatar scum
Cope more edd*e

But my genetics are deeply flawed, I have numerous inheritable health problems.

Why should I pass that on and inflict this suffering on another soul?

The Ted poster is a faggot too though

Lol don't then. Die in the dirt for all I care. You LOSE.

>Ted posters are avatar scum
Maybe but it was one of them who finished him. You should have seen how bad they btfo him

Not worse than Eddie, who is tripscum

fuck yourself commie

Attached: DQUaj8AW0AAR0Qz.jpg (546x768, 96K)

True
You're a faggot because you're clearly a hypocrite

You're next

This chart assumes zero inbreeding user.

Anyone got a link to the thread yesterday afternoon when Ted killed Eddie off? Literally btfo him to death worse so, so bad

lmao you are retarded

lose at what?

i could do with a giggle

you should be thanking them for getting rid of eddie, and I'd watch out if I were you some of those ted posters are serious people

Wouldn't make a difference
You're probably the product of rape if you go back far enough

What do you mean at what? At the entire purpose of your existence. There is a line that stretches from you right back to the dawn of life on Earth. Your ancestors knew the importance of ensuring lineage hence you are here, typing, alive, right now.
You'll die and go extinct, all for selfish and vapid reasons like "le life is suffering cos i'm a loserr!"

>>If you failed to reproduce, you're a genetic failure.

Dude, I know this. But I knew even at 14 that to even attempt to get a girl to have sex with me even casually (never mind as part of a relationship) was simply pointless.

It might be sad at a personal level, but there's no point getting angry over it, it's just simply the lot that I have been given: to be genetically inferior to most other men.

He'll be coming back in a few hours you Brainlets

Alright, well then accept your loss and vanish. You perish. Cya later.

here's a video for you friend

i suggest you listen to it

as hard as you can now

here goes

youtu.be/FeQdCaHsUhs

>well then accept your loss and vanish
I already have. Did you not read what I wrote?

Ted will btfo him again

You stop existing when you die whether you have children or not brainlet

>Spamming your own shit tier pseudo-intellectual YouTube videos
Nah, I'll pass. Enjoy extinction

Alright, then fuck off and die, lmao.

You want anyone to breed new people to deal with the dystopian nightmare we're heading into? Stop being selfish.

i will thank you

i want no part in this shitshow

I'll be more than happy when it's over

have a nice day

If you do actually have kids(you don't you are just a larpers) it's pretty sad that you would rather spend time on argueing on an anime board father than spend time with them

So why aren't you already dead right now? Because like all of those who share your pathetic views, you're more a hypocrite than anyone. You take that position because you are a loser, it's "edgy", it's entry level stuff.
Only those alive are in the right. You will simply disappear.
Not an argument

if you have the fortitude to teach them good morals and discipline then yes

The country is falling apart, streets are full of foreigners claiming benefits, culture is rotten.

Now would be a good time to have children..!

That's correct. The white race must continue. Aim for 5 children, minimum.

Attached: file.png (543x583, 221K)

they will end up as a servant class for their foreign masters.

Im not argueing with you , im mocking you
How many children do you have?

Oh, you're a time traveller now also?

I knew what your intention was, you dopey faggot. But you aren't mocking anyone, you only mocked yourself. Your ancestors would spit in your face, you pathetic coward.

>you're a genetic failure
Nice

How many children do you have?

what does it matter
even if he says you will just say its larping

he is right though

why is so afraid to say so?

>the utter state of anti-natalists
embarrassing

>Oh, you're a time traveller now also?

I can see how things are now and I can also reliably predict that it will not improve for English people.

>implying I want to spread my own inferior genes

>things are bad now so they will always be bad
>things can never get better or worse
this is typical of you, you think everything is static

irony is that he is 100 percent right in what he's saying. if you truly believe in what you are saying with any conviction whatsoever you would have killed yourself already

Fucking retards, he was posting one of his banned trips so idiots would use it and then get banned for ban evasion.

its pretty daunting to see people accept defeat like this
wow, truly pathetic

have you no fight in you at all??

Go look after you kids m8

its a sunny day during the school hollidays and you are arguing with virgins on an anime board

>you are related to everybody... twice
OR
you're a product of a lot of inbreeding...

true

I'll have children with a good woman but I'm not going to throw my life away and be some roasties cuck just to have a kid yanno

>id: tug
sums up your position and your future perfectly

hes not wrong
Enjoy getting cucked by some roastie on child support

you should obviously aim to try and do what he said but if you fail that then you should lower standards

You're coming on to strong mate. You need to dial it back.

He still got BTFO and had a meltdown. He's on his last legs here.

not really. you need a sense of urgency in your life because you have none, hence the stagnation and defeatist outlook

I understand where you're coming from but what I say, I say not in defeat but defiance.

What if you wank to cartoons because your reproduction would only create more deformed betas doomed to suffer

Seriously I have more deleterious mutations than a jew, anime is the only way I can enjoy my time on earth without making more failures. Why? GENE THERAPY BAD DONT PLAY GOD MMKAY. WHAT IF EVERYONE DID THAT? EVERYONE WOULD BE BLONDE, BLUE EYED, AND SMART, BUT REALLY ONLY THE RICH WOULD BE, AND THEN ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE WOULD DIE. OH NO!

>lowering you standards so much you end up with mutt kids or screaming chavlets
Quality>Quantity

what do you say? that you're waiting for x to happen that might never happen? no, your approach is simply wrong, and will not work

you should obviously be aiming for the best you can get, but you should be ready to settle for less. do you think every single one of your ancestors had a prime choice of mate? no, they didn't. many of them may have even resorted to rape to reproduce. that is the kind of weight resting on their shoulders we're talking about

you treat it as if a video game

Attached: 2489E93D-C93D-4F9D-ADB4-3C662338A261.jpg (4032x3024, 3.58M)

yeah you should aim for the best you can get but refer to

degrees are worthless drop out of university
you are worthless recede into your own head

Let's get this out onto a tray.

i kinda get you point
but i would rather have no kids than a bunch of downies who will leach off me my whole life

then your opinion on future events does not matter, since you, nor your offspring will be here to witness them.

you are not a genius like tesla or newton, or someone else who failed to reproduce because they were too tunnel vision on their work. this isn't you. you're just some loser who is unwilling to self improve

for all i care, don't listen, it's your lineage that ends, not mine

Is EDL even still around?
I thourght they offically rebranded and merged in to FOOTIE LADS ALLIANCE WAHEEEEY

>>for all i care
if you dont care why do you keep getting invested in these arguments

>>If you failed to reproduce, you're a genetic failure.
Failure to reproduce is not strong enough a condition. However, if you failed to help your genes survive, you're a genetic failure.

You're still a genetic failure.

EDL is synonymous with are tommeh

because i don't care about you personally, but i am trying to help you
if you took my advice solely from this thread and then had children based off the advice in this thread, one day you would wish you could thank me
bringing life into this earth is probably the most beautiful thing you can experience in life, full stop

a boy will disagree, he wants his hedonism and lack of responsibility to continue
a man already knows it to be true

i agree, but for sake of simplifying the core message so as to ensure it actually sinks in somewhere, it's better this way

i used to not want children too once upon a time, but someone in my life said something to me which planted a seed and then changed my life, my entire outlook on life

Maybe your deformities form the basis for future supremacy. Nobody ever said evolution was a painless process. Sometimes you dominate, but sometimes you're barely good enough to survive. But survive you must. Everything else is failing. Inevitably many will fail, but I think you should at least try to succeed first, so you can eventually die knowing you did what you could.

>GENE THERAPY BAD DONT PLAY GOD MMKAY. WHAT IF EVERYONE DID THAT? EVERYONE WOULD BE BLONDE, BLUE EYED, AND SMART, BUT REALLY ONLY THE RICH WOULD BE, AND THEN ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE WOULD DIE. OH NO!
i know its not gene thereapy per se, but in brazil regardless of the mothers racial compistion they mostly pick blue eyed semen donors

Attached: file.png (477x624, 127K)

you don't have children

>young Deano
>Dad Deano
>Grandad Deano

Attached: IMG-20180807-WA0006.jpg (3840x2160, 797K)

kek those are not deanos