OPERATION: BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

HEY FAGGOTS. FUCK ALL THE OTHER THREADS, LET'S DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUTUBE BANNING INFOWARS.

Go to the Infowars Youtube page:
youtube.com/channel/UCvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg

Make sure you're logged in. Click "Send Feedback" on the bottom left of the page. Make sure to send Youtube a nice message. Do this from every account you have. As mean or as nice as you want. Encourage any normie Infowars supporters you know to do the same.

Here is my sample feedback, copy and paste it. It'll take 2 minutes maximum:
>Where did Infowars go? Is big tech really coordinating to censor right wing voices? You do realize you guys are begging to be broken up under antitrust laws, right? You can't just censor half of the political spectrum with dystopian allusions to "hate" and expect nothing to come of it. You need to walk back this insane policy and reinstate the infowars account.

Other places to contact Youtube/Google:
[email protected]
productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/youtube

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: report.png (1499x1462, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama
youtube.com/watch?v=L90yjmdk-Z8
status451.com/2017/07/11/radical-book-club-the-decentralized-left/
youtube.com/watch?v=BWsk_ZqZdhA
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
voxday.blogspot.com/2018/08/what-else-did-you-expect.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

No one cares about your Zionist cumbucket losing his account.

Bamp

Attached: 1533400516945m.jpg (691x1024, 124K)

We can really make them shit their pants if we voice our concerns on the Youtube support forum. You're probably already logged into Google, go contribute:

Alex Jones has given us so many memes this is the least he deserves. GET ON IT. GO GO GO.

well done broh

did my part, do yours faggot

ZIONEST/JEWTUBE
CFR MEDIA EMPIRE

Tick-Tock
Clock is running

WHERE IS LAST NIGHTS SHOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Youtube will be forced to say no if they did purge all of his videos. Saying yes would mean re-activating his channel and returning his content. The best they can legally get away with is allowing him to re-register.

That would imply that Youtube owns the content by deciding they can purge it all. Youtube wouldn't be a platform then, but a publisher.

**************** ALERT ALERT ALERT *****************

YOU CANT POST A THREAD IF YOU HAVE INFOWARS OR ALEXJONES IN THE TEXT
**************** ALERT ALERT ALERT *****************
BREAKING NEWS

BUY WATER FILTER NOW

The only feedback they understand is bulletrain

They will take us down too, all to ensure their "blue wave", they aren't going to go through another 2016.

Contributing
MAGA

Attached: 1533634103468.png (486x538, 34K)

It was a joke, retard. Jesus christ conservashits are sensitive pussies lmao.

we're next dipshit

Alex Jones did nothing wrong.
Whether you like alex or not is irrelevant. Its very short sighted to jump on the left bandwagon of censorship.

just another attention whore i see

They aren't going to read every report. All that matters is the numbers.

>trolled a shitlib into participating in my Infowars op
im happy

might really mail conservative lawyers and senators to hit Alphabet with antitrust
bring up common carrier laws, deny them CDA exemption

this

Eh to be fair, Jones has gotten better over the years. He was recently sued for 'anti-semitism' byt his kike ex-prducer Ron Jacobson so he's worth something, I guess

>No one cares about your Zionist cumbucket losing his account.

Attached: 1524259301426.png (144x151, 11K)

I only use Youtube for listening to anime music.

I'm sure a big pile of incoherent drivel will really convince them to change their minds...

Antitrust laws are looking really fucking juicy right about now.

There are also basic 1A precedents that companies like Youtube and Facebook are clearly violating. Read up Marsh v Alabama:
>Marsh v. Alabama, 326 U.S. 501 (1946), was a case decided by the United States Supreme Court, in which it ruled that a state trespassing statute could not be used to prevent the distribution of religious materials on a town's sidewalk, even though the sidewalk was part of a privately owned company town. The Court based its ruling on the provisions of the First Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama

There are a lot of angles we could take on this. Too bad there isn't a single right wing lawyer in the country.

What makes you think I'm a liberal?

not to be that filthy piss-spraying asshole or anything, but since when does youtube actually listen to the community?

>niggertarian
>understanding how political change works
>"GUYS LETS JUST GO EASY ON THEM. LETS BE REASONABLE"

Go listen to Ben Shapiro faggot. You're the new cuckservative.

>all these head-on-fire tier replies

At the very least you've created the ultimate anti-Jow Forums anti-free speech anti-user shill detector thread here.

Look.

A duck.

Attached: plausliberal_deny_imalibility.png (1296x896, 122K)

OK Jow Forums HEAR ME OUT

HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELF WHY IS Jow Forums IS SO SHITTY THESE DAYS ?? WHERE ARE THE OLD Jow Forums I KNEW ?? WHY THESE PEDO COMMENTS ARE BECOMING COMMON I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, WE'VE BEEN REPLACED BY THESE PEDO LEFTIST JEWS, THE OLD Jow Forums HAS BEEN ARRESTED ONE BY ONE

WE'VE BEEN HAD

I hope the right is completely censored from mainstream platforms. We can finally create our own systems and be independent and actually wage economic war against the left. Also forces us to unite something which we are lacking. blah blah blah this is a good thing for the right providing you follow the people getting banned.

shill

youtube.com/watch?v=L90yjmdk-Z8

This is exactly what we did to get MDE back on Youtube.

The right wing is WAY too pessimistic when it comes to activism. Activism works. This shit freaks people out if you can get enough people behind it. Jow Forums could single-handedly get AJ his channel back.

This is a really stupid take. Sectioning ourselves off to "alternative" ghettos has NEVER worked (8ch, Gab, Matrix, Bitchute) . We're fighting to win the normies over. Popular platforms are ESSENTIAL or we fucking lose. Straight up.

Attached: B2751F3D-C169-434C-9289-95AB06DC7462.jpg (89x125, 2K)

All these bitches crying about merchant boy getting banned.
Maybe you faggots should have studied tech rather than Jesus.

All these Mexican colonists celebrating the censorship of an American patriot.

>OY VEY!

So I'm a jew AND a mexican?
Which is it?

Attached: 1509864109118.jpg (250x250, 6K)

well it's hard to NOT be pessimistic when shit like this happens every other fucking day with close to little opposition

you lefty shills out yourselves with this bizarre level of hatred towards Christianity. fucking loony

t. javier goldberg

>only leftists can be anti-christcuck
Okay.

Attached: 1522107453133.png (476x635, 292K)

A faggot.

lmfao

Attached: 1528834857353.png (499x463, 305K)

I'm a non jewish, white boy.

Yeah? What if I am?

Attached: 1517296337833.png (500x540, 43K)

What's up with this faggy "write a letter" bullshit. Close your account. Force the other youtubers to change platforms. Unsubscribe from everything and close your account. Wait for them to tell you where they will be going. Youtube won't like the idea of a couple million users closing their accounts/unsubscribing from everything and using other sites.

Hey watch this faggot

Bump

The bans from the pedo hunt are still in effect in a lot of cases as are range bans i dont know why everyone doesnt infinity chan instead

Spread obvious conspiracy theories about Jones that he eats children, etc. Then everyone will connect it to that and google will be seen as a bit loony.

the problem with that is that there aren't that many quality alternatives to youtube, they quite literally own the industry

Until Alex names the jew and invites Eric Dubay or Patrick Little on the podcast he is dead to me.

>with close to little opposition
That's where we come in. Activism isn't something that just happens far off in Washington DC and Portland. It's something we all have to contribute to and organize. We can create a private Discord, set some ground rules, create some opsec guides, and give ourselves a name. Boom, we're an "opposition" group. You can do this with your shitposting friends or find people from Jow Forums (but be careful not to say anything stupid in case they dox you).

Read this:
status451.com/2017/07/11/radical-book-club-the-decentralized-left/

>HEY FAGGOTS. FUCK ALL THE OTHER THREADS, LET'S DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUTUBE BANNING INFOWARS.

fuck you, jewtube and that fat retard. if i ever encounter you on the street, i'll pay niggers to rape you

>muh OPERATION
kys fag

Fuck that. Because Jow Forums is high end tech.

bump

Attached: nasimlike.jpg (619x570, 78K)

see the second reply here:
They would LOVE for all the conservative troublemakers to just leave their platforms en masse. They're already trying to do this indirectly with shadowbans and recommendation curating and directly with bans of prominent right wing voices. Pretty much all of their policies regarding "harassment" and "hate" are ways for them to get right wing speech off of their platforms. We need to fight against their censorship and escalate this as far as the law allows (and hopefully create new laws in the process that prevent this type of political censorship)

This isn't about info wars, it's the principle.

The way the Jews love racemix I'm thinking both pretty sure the mexicunts in your family besides your mom hates you tho

>if i ever encounter you on the street, i'll pay niggers to rape you
how very Jewish of you.

Attached: 1533589974237.png (287x300, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BWsk_ZqZdhA

in Jow Forums it's the community aspect, in youtube it's the "monopoly" aspect,

it's the idea that standing up to a monopoly that doesn't want a certain community around that is givin my pooper an itch

>Jow Forums could single handedly
do a lot of other shit, too, if anons really wanted to. not everyone who encourages anons to get off their ass and do something is a glow nog.

Attached: 1529029786353.jpg (750x738, 55K)

it figures

Attached: 113C963D-2410-4155-B2A4-4F9EE8D799C1.jpg (470x313, 107K)

How exactly is it going to influence anything?

They do not care.

It's simple. Either those motherfuckers' pockets get lighter, or they'll automatically filter that comment and any other on the subject, and delete it before even be read.

>guaranteed replies
Have your you, petty faggot.

Attached: 1532451895784.jpg (308x326, 24K)

>how very Jewish of you
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

ZOGNALD

"BFD and book-freaking-hoo. When Alex asked me what the next step would be, I told him that they would be deplatforming the "Right and attempting to defund it. This was not merely predictable, it was obvious. This is the exact opposite of a surprise. Complaining and crying about it will accomplish precisely nothing.""

voxday.blogspot.com/2018/08/what-else-did-you-expect.html

lol which one of you did this? frenchfag?
It doesn't matter, he's contributing to the discord. he's helping us

KEEP IT GOING GUYS. YOU LITERALLY JUST CLICK THE BUTTON AND PASTE THE TEXT OR WRITE YOUR OWN. THERE'S NO CAPTCHA OR ANYTHING

Attached: alexjones.png (1472x376, 30K)

cringe

Alex Jones should organize a protest of Google HQ, Apple HQ, and most importantly, Youtube HQ, after the shooting they will be very much on edge and a few thousand screaming INFOWARRIORS will send them into complete shock, and it will be glorious!
pic related infowarriors going full boomer on these techtard liberals!

Attached: 1532834809759.gif (1000x640, 127K)

Vox Day is a liability at this point. He's Ben Shapiro for alt right stragglers with boomer sensibilities. He's a self promoting diva faggot that thinks his way is the only way (when he's usually completely wrong).

Escaping to ghettos is not a solution. It's a cope.

>techtard
>the liberals control tech OMG
If you're too dumb to learn tech then yeah, the "libtards" (who weren't squawking about false flags and Jesus) are going to control tech.

obviously google isnt run by conservatives bruh
i knew when i typed it that someone would be stupid enough to think it means were tech illiterate and I was proven right, you think its funny but when your laughing at a cat picture and the hackers are downloading malware into your system.

>v&
check outside reddit spacing nigga

good thing i have like 7 accounts lmao
i'm doubtful that it'll make any dent though

bumperoni

Attached: 1532351106617s.jpg (250x250, 11K)

tech used to be run by libertarians but something changed

TYT is the right wing of the left wing they should be NEXT.

Sent my complaint. Let them know i already visited my congressmans office and the FCC is today. Attempting to silence the Republucan voice in upcoming elections is TREASONOUS and can not be tolerated. Burning torches & pitchforks coming soon

More like tiki torches.
kek

They will. You are channeling the ancient spiritual ENERGY of Gunung Padang and the raw apocalyptic POWER Mount Tambora in service of the truth and justice. Google fears you.

You gotta be a leftist shill. No one here is that short sighted. I'd fight for antifas right to speech because that's what freedom is. You fucks need to learn that lesson.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN JEWS BANNING OTHER INNOCENTS!!!

Attached: 1523822102816.jpg (560x560, 65K)

the minute the delete legal content they lose safe harbor protection.

This is a containment board. If they shut us down we would contaminate the rest of the net.

We're already posting on the rest of the internet. "Jow Forums as a containment board" is an anti-Jow Forums meme. If Jow Forums is gone, we'll face a serious setback to our organizational capacity.

Whats up with all the reddit fags today

Reddit spacing doesn't exist. It's a meme made by newfags to make other newfags insecure.

There is no formatting on Jow Forums so spacing and greentext are all we have to make our posts readable. You are new. Go away.

>wew lad means nothing
Where were you when captchas were removed? Jow Forums became a containment board that day.
>If Jow Forums is gone, we'll face a serious setback to our organizational capacity.
Jow Forums isn't the source. Not when much larger havens exist.

Attached: F6EB773A-7DA5-4823-915E-E0ABB878A19F.jpg (739x1280, 134K)

eat a dick you slimy cuntface, maybe i'll ship you a big ass barrel of cum syrup for your goddamn degenerate whore of a mother you fuckwad
go eat a dick

Attached: here.jpg (500x704, 63K)

They are not mutually exlusive you Mexican Jew lizard.

Attached: 1531075482669.gif (318x241, 1.99M)

Same forced best ally. If only you jewd against minorities we really could be best friends.
But you cut off part of my dick, so we can never be friends. Allah akbar, gas the kikes race war now desu.

kek

We should spam his videos in YouTube