BREAK UP THE TECH GIANTS

Ok boys, it's time to stop pussyfooting around and make a real difference in the world.
We all know that Facebook, Google/Youtube, and Twitter are MONOPOLIES with unparalleled power to silence dissenting voices.

ITT: We discuss ways to get popular opinion in favor breaking up the tech giants.

>contact your representatives in government and DEMAND they support anti-trust legislation targeting the social media giants
>spam news outlets' and politicians' social media accounts with anti-monopolistic demands
>hell, even call into your favorite talk show (preferably one with a large audience)

What other ideas can you think of to smash their stranglehold on "acceptable speech"?
We need imagination here, LET'S GO BOYS

Attached: 2733802161.jpg (460x346, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/WarRoomShow/1rmxPNrErlgGN
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/#subscribe_to_the_banned_show
motls.blogspot.com/2018/08/whats-right-way-to-stop-big-tech.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Simply resort to violence against them. it's not only censoring but also gross data collection and leftist propaganda. They lost they legitimation a long time ago, if they ever had one in the first place.

>just kill em, breh

nice attempt at obscurity, and so on and so forth

Attached: 1531453297439m.jpg (1024x571, 64K)

bombs away McVeigh

Anybody have any real ideas? Or does everyone on this site only make shitposts?

Attached: 1528323317626.png (891x850, 825K)

>Anybody have any real ideas?
>what are
Does it hurt living your whole life with downs syndrome you mouth breathing faggot?

Trump is already doing it.

Thanks to the trade war Facebook and Google will be banned in Europe and replaced by European alternatives to create more jobs here.

In history freedom was always fought for and paid in blood.

It's not in the interesst of the (((goverment))) to comply with your plea, nor is it good business for those companies relying on (((their))) money. Once you realize your only option is to remove them by force, there is nothing wrong with using violence. They started it after all, just see it as you stopping it. Self Defense if you will.

Tweetbomb Trump about this. I'm pretty sure he's an AJ fan. If he brings this up everyone will be talking about it and republicans will have to tow the line and be on board.

All of these companies are based in silicon valley.

What could be done to turn them all off at the same time?

Yeah, stop using them lmao.

Attached: B477702B-2F8F-4D36-8D4F-8C2A7F777256.gif (240x180, 433K)

The Jews are the enemy.
Trump is a friend of the jews, his daughter is even together with one.
Trump is FOR multiculti and LGBT.
His friend was a convicted pedophile
No Action after Pedogate.
There is still no wall.
Hillary is still free.
.... and so on.

Trump will never help you. He's also an enemy.

Power cut that lasts for months.

If you wanted to make a real difference you would lrn2hack and get dirt on top level government and corporate leaders.

>anti-trust, anti monopoly

I agree that he's a Zionist puppet but he's still shifted the rhetoric in our direction and is still a useful tool in some ways. It's not all as black and white as it always seems. And as a fascist when he calls the corporate media the enemy of the people, that's something that I can't disapprove of.
Is he a fascist?
No.
Does he occasionally use fascistic rhetoric?
Yes and that's useful to a far right political agenda.

These companies are nothing but Silicon Valley Techno-fascist who need to be stopped one way or another.

I see the shills are in full force trying to derail my thread. Fuck off retards, this is a board of peace.
>ITT: We discuss ways to get popular opinion in favor breaking up the tech giants.
What part of *popular opinion* do you not understand? We've successfully memed a sitting U.S. president and Q into the international mainstream consciousness, and we sure as shit can do it again with pushing for anti-trust suits against our collective enemy. EVERYBODY HATES MONOPOLIES, EVERYBODY (who's not

Attached: 1524610489699m.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

this is fucking important. if we don't cauterize it now, fucking quick, it won't stop with infowars.
this is just the beginning if you niggers don't do something. like things aren't bad enough already.

Attached: 1533596517483.png (900x1254, 1.72M)

This
And this.

While you get excited or dissapointed in some words written online, time moves on and so does their agenda. I'm not saying it's impossible to stop later, but you might regret no taking the appropriate action sooner.

It's more than likely too late, but it wouldn't hurt to try to break these companies apart.

>that face
I honestly can't describe that middle face. Is it just "dupers delight"? It looks satanic.

oh i hope this goes somewhere but my idea is if by some way we are able to make there advertisers see that there is no point in funding them or if Jow Forums magically creates a better way of advertising to put these multi million tech corporations to allow free speech a far fetched idea yes it is but its the best i could come up with

>dissenting voices.
The majority can be silenced?
The majority can be silenced.

they are not funded by advertisers

they are funded by the stock market

the people that own so many shares in companies in the economy that they can live off the dividends pour their jew money into these tech companies, they survive off shareholder funds, just like tesla and most other public companies that aren't actually profitable yet / if ever.

Facebook has never made a cent of profit. Youtube still isn't profitable. Twitter has never made a cent of profit. The only one of these companies that has actually made more money then they've spent is google from their ad program.

Get people to stop buying google ads.

pscp.tv/WarRoomShow/1rmxPNrErlgGN

popular opinion, will be "It's still usefull and I can't without it". Any attempt to convince the populus otherwise will bite you in the back because they'll rather ignore, make fun of "your" peril than give up what's convinient to them.

There are people that never registered an account in those platforms because it was obvious from day one what they represent. Normies still went for it, even though warnings where everywhere.

How has Jow Forums of all places not realized the call for the government to "save us" from the big evil monopolies is exactly what they want? The big tech companies are on the precipice of dying. The way to ensure their death is NOT by adding more guberment retards into the mixture. They end up only adding unnecessary red tape and prevent actual competition from wiping them out. This is what the big banks have done forever. muhh regulation never ended the banking cartel but instead solidified it. Big Tech is being propped up financially by the alphabets. Cut off the head and watch the body fall. This is why the number one issue has ALWAYS been regaining control of our money supply. For as long as someone else issues our currency we will always have these problems.

we have been asking for a peaceful solution for years now dumb nigger

i agree with all the smart people
i dont know what to actually do though
because dont forget you have to actually do something for something to get done

Thanks CIA, try harder next time.

What does it mean to break them up? What is the desired outcome?

Tommy Robinson just got banned from Instagram. It's not even funny at this point. Someone needs to take them to the supreme Court.

lmao good luck these companies are basically the new, actual fourth branch of government and arguable have more influence on politics than actual politicians.

What THE FUCK is moot doing in Google ?

>This thread

Attached: 1532790188472.gif (320x200, 1.27M)

Can we compile a list of alternative services?
-Mail
-Video hosting
-Social Media

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/#subscribe_to_the_banned_show

Attached: 1530154577223.jpg (802x1024, 147K)

So many shills in here. We need to meme how the Standard Oil monopoly was broken up. We need memes more then anything. Anybody got a photoshop guide?

What honestly needs to happen at this point is that the underlying infrastructure needs to be owned by a different corporation with no restrictions on content and that can't be bullied by advertisers.

Companies then pay that company to access the content and can put ads on it, and whatever restrictions they want in place.

This means one portal company can put adverts on it and restrict content, another can offer the same service with no ads but a monthly fee with no restrictions etc.

no
all those other services are ABSOLUTE SHIT.
they are unpopular and nobody uses them
we only have youtube, twitter, fb and gmail as our options or bust.

Here's an actual legal avenue to destroy their partisanship via supreme Court.

Attached: Dj8iHoMU4AASwn8.jpg (888x470, 107K)

A decentraliced network like Twitter, is Mastodon. I have been using it for a while and I really like it. You have several phone apps too.
For Facebook I suppose we have Minds, though it will take to reach to the normies.
Problem is a video platform like YT.

motls.blogspot.com/2018/08/whats-right-way-to-stop-big-tech.html

Letting 3 unelected corporations control 90% worldwide of online social media could result in unprecedented global dystopia. This is the path we are on.

Attached: 1388445632031.jpg (188x250, 14K)

Sounds interesting.