Alex Jones most vocal opponent goes out to defend him?! WTF?!?!

Alex Jones most vocal opponent goes out to defend him?! WTF?!?!
youtube.com/watch?v=oXrLrjT8N2g

Attached: BNmvDF2v_400x400.jpg (684x398, 85K)

At the end of the day we're all Americans.

The ecelebs all know if they can get to Alex, who pays his own bills hawking water filters they can get to any of them.

hi shlomo u forgot to memeflag when making vague slides

He works for time warner you hasbara kike. He’s also received funding from Sheldon Adeline, the same guy that funded Trumps campaign. You fucking kikes think you will keep getting away with it but every now and again you get booted from a country or massacred....then it’s “woe is meeeee”

Love or hate Alex Jones the censorship of speech by corporate media entities is a warning to us all that if you step outside of the prescribed dogmas of the Establishment on the Left or Right you can and likely will be silenced. The leftist are celebrating today that Alex Jones has been shut down but tomorrow it could be the leftist who are on the receiving end and you can rest assured they will not be celebrating.

Attached: 08374865978364785.png (2200x1700, 184K)

They're trying to distance themselves from it, because they look like special snowflakes now protected. If your enemies get deplatformed, that's how you win, by silencing your enemies.

a lot of us on the "left" see this exactly for what it is. if you've got ideas outside the overton window and have stepped in front of a few history books, its not hard to see where this is going.

this too

>Adult but still child
manlet s o y s

It's like that mod on /his/ that has rangebanned me from making threads, because I BTFO of him constantly.

Attached: 1421341271980.jpg (495x495, 26K)

He's just pissed cause half of his content is just trashing on Jones

Is this his red-pill moment?

they were controlled opposition the entire time, splitting profits

no Kyle is distancing himself from it because he's a free speech absolutist
he has always been a big proponent of free speech

Your promoting Alex and the other guys as they are both Zionist shills

I will be writing an email to google, twitter, Facebook, and apple. I’ve already deleted my Facebook, but have been paying for apple’s streaming service. I’m going to torrent my favorite songs then call up apple. I won’t purchase any products from these company’s anymore. I’ll tell them this:

“Although you are a private company with your own right to what content will be displayed on your sites and apps, America is the land of the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Freedom of speech and the right to bear arms are the ultimate equalizer against tyranny and authoritarianism. Since your company has decided to not only censor InfoWars and other outspoken advocates of the first and second amendments, but outright ban their content, I can no longer support or monetize your services. I will cancel any subscriptions I or my family has, and we will move to another service that supports and represents AMERICAN VALUES. We will not be supporting or aiding any Anti-American corporations and services. I will pass this information on to my friends and coworkers and do everything I can to make sure that if we do have to use your services, AD blockers and other tracking/revenue prevention apps will be used. I am ashamed to have ever used your service, and I am ashamed to have been a customer of your products. I and my family will no longer purchase (insert IPhone, Google phone, other items/services here) or any products until you change your UNAMERICAN and FASCIST values and policies.

Sincerely,
A very Angry Customer

Attached: 2DCB282C-1354-4EEC-BDC9-046E3CE2F62D.gif (320x176, 1.84M)

This. Even the most hardcore, hand-wringing femnazis and PantiFa will regret everything that they are peddling. Once there's nothing to whine about in opposition, they will turn and eat their own tails. We're all frogs in boiling water.

Attached: 1427434903340.jpg (636x781, 50K)

Kyle's pretty solid. If you actually followed his content, you wouldn't be surprised by his stance on this at all.

WE knew this was coming. THe tip of the spear always takes the first blow.

Attached: 104760.jpg (1000x867, 47K)

because he's for free speech in constrast to your faggot idols

Because CNN considers them far left conspiracy theorists and they will be next.

Attached: cnn.png (808x652, 55K)

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Alex Jones most vocal opponent is Ryan dawson not whoever the fuck that is.

who is this chinlet?

alex jones

Kyle sucks. He unironically argued that Roseanne wanted to nuke UC Davis campus and kill thousands of people. He did this not once but twice which instantiates either his disingenuous nature or his social retardation.

bamp