Where does Anonymous live on the web? I want to pay them a visit

Heard about them, but were do they live?

Attached: 1532573624326.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Yeah, no.

They are dead?

reddit, pintrest, facebook, tumblr, instagram, and snapchat unironically

the real anonymous got busted years ago either prison or converted to abc agencys

Wait is Jow Forums more user then "Anonymous"?

Makes since.

Lol raKE.

by this i mean the current anonymous
seems to be about right the old anonymous either moved on, got arrested, died, or got a life.

Attached: 1531917394565.jpg (1500x761, 276K)

Attached: 1431503382142.jpg (1280x1004, 306K)

I am seriously hoping it is a Canada bro

FBI hq

Cause I was wondering what Anonymous is doing in the news, they are saying they know who Q is???
So FBI is freaking out about Q???
This is beautiful...

Attached: joneseyes.jpg (600x330, 33K)

Langley, Virginia

Apparently they are legion.
Forgive, forget something something
I've been told to expect them but yeah nah.
Sound like a bunch of poofs to me.

Thank you real Anons
Yeah, they are mostly satire, all puff no juice. I am one of those people with no close family, lives in the middle of nowhere in the four corners of the US. Literally they have no way to hurt me, even if they Dox me.
So I am think it is time a real user exposed the "Anonymous" CIA shills.

Attached: f26.jpg (599x561, 26K)

>reddit
this

in the hearts and minds of gay niggers

this

Thanks bruce

Hope this is bait.

Calling in all old Anonymous dudes... Is the Twitter @YourAnonNews a CIA psyop?

There is a whole generation of new, literally retarded, over opinionated bluepilled anons who form discords and try to organize stuff. I infiltrated many of them simply so I could tell them the truth of the world, user is actually a clean slate right now they don't know what the fuck to do because of the left/right dynamic at the grass roots which causes a lot of infighting in user. The reality is they could focus on campaigns that both the left and the right agree on and help to unite the people instead of have them fighting each other to counteract the current divide and conquer strategy, I've made this position very clear to the anons I have met and they mostly agree but it will be a slow process singlehandedly making user into an acceptable 3rd dynamic. It would work though, SJW, user, Alt-right - after all people just want to be part of a political/activist group mostly and don't give much care for the overruling ideology (especially prevalent on the left). user is perfect to mobilize and empower the center/less radicalized people/bluepills which in turn weakens the left. I've found overall these people are just hungry for knowledge but don't trust anyone, they are very susceptible to low level redpills.

And as soon as it started gaining steam our CIA would jump in, suggest violence, radicalize everyone there, arrest a bunch, then pay themselves on the back while granting themselves more glow in the dark powers

Attached: 1485682725394.gif (625x626, 561K)

You don't have to look far. You are on the ground floor of internet culture, whether its anonymous or the alt-right

Here, user... An Anonymous is someone who post on an imageboard without tripcode.

Yeah that's the endgame for them, I do try and tell them this it simply doesn't work unless manifested like it used to be through imageboards the second there are figureheads any sort of structure or anything significant success is made they will be co-opted without doubt.