Are you pro or anti fat acceptance?

Are you pro or anti fat acceptance?

Attached: 1533365068422.jpg (1080x1350, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_oK_bgs164
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Antifat. Anyone who is obese is a retard.

Attached: trump tries to start ww3.jpg (672x666, 135K)

If I would hit it, does that make me pro?

Fat “””””people””””” are worse than healthy niggers. At least the niggers have some sort of self respect for them self.

anti.
when i was a kid fat people made me feel embarassed to be near them.

as an adult fat people would mention say "your skinny!" and i always rebuttal it with "you're fat"
i mirror it back...
and every time... they are insulted..
it is taken as an insult.. never able to see their own double standard.

"you don't eat enough, your skinny."
"you eat way too much, you're fat."

i recommend everyone go to a public assistance place and take a look at all the fat sheboons getting gibs.

i have seen rail thin people denied, marine corps veterans denied..

and fat sheboon bitches glamed the fuck out
treated like royalty multiple kids..escalades in parking lot..
i feel no sympathy for "hungry" or "starving" fat people.

always keep your eyes open for homeless or hungry veterans or red blooded Americans..

the state will gladly gib to all others.

im a fat antifat fat

you aight.

You're unironically gay if you don't find chunky girls attractive. Literally built for breeding pleasure.

Attached: WdqMeDC.jpg (960x1280, 218K)

oh my

I like fat chicks but I'm also pro fat shaming

I used to be fat but never blamed anyone but myself for it. I got off my ass and fixed it.

Milk truck just arrive

I never thought that it'd be so simple but
I found a way, I found a way
I always thought that it'd be too crazy but

If you open up your mind
See what's inside
It's gonna take some time, to realign
But if you look inside, I'm sure you'll find
OVER YOUR SHOULDER YOU KNOW THAT I TOLD YOU ILL ALWAYS BE PICKIN YOU UP WHEN YOURE DOWN
So just turn around

Now that I know that anything's possible
No one can break what is so unbreakable

If you open up your mind
See what's inside
OVER YOUR SHOULDER YOU KNOW THAT I TOLD YOU ILL ALWAYS BE PICKIN YOU UP WHEN YOURE DOWN
So just turn around

No one cares
What you give
You know you gotta live like you wanna live
When it's time
To be free
You know you gotta be what you wanna be

If you open up your mind
See what's inside
So just turn around

yes but she's not amerifat

I’m anti YOU POSTING THIS EVERY MOTHERFUCKING DAY

Stop exaggerating.

Attached: tumblr_p25cl95uPH1wkqluxo1_1280.jpg (1080x1920, 191K)

Attached: 2004.jpg (600x450, 36K)

That girl is skinny with good bone structure. Literally bottom 15% in terms of women BMI

anti fat acceptance

I was 310lbs before and it literally is because i was a lazy pos

now im 196lbs

>belly fat =ugly=unhealthy
>ass and hips fat=nice = also healthy

Necessary, I think. With advances in healthcare, more and more people are surviving, even lesser humans who by rights would have died out early before passing on their genes. As they more often than not survive, less genetic trash is getting filtered out and a fatty is the most obvious indicator of poor self control. So I'm pro-fat... because it's a good indicator of a trashy person.

>tfw Josh is much cooler than Drake now

Attached: josh.jpg (593x490, 36K)

There is a reason why this is our beauty standard

Attached: 1527289610381.jpg (860x1024, 267K)

Its wonderful that someone else will take the fat ones. Quit being so shallow and leave the pretty ones for me.

I'm not for fat acceptance. However, I personally enjoy slampigs.

Attached: bad10277b6cdd9e5ad92bccac2b932b7-imagejpeg.jpg (563x1000, 136K)

>our

Speak for yourself.

Attached: tumblr_pbkdtg29jV1xs598mo1_1280.jpg (1006x1280, 318K)

>are (you) pro or anti shills acceptance

Dat's right !

Attached: main-qimg-3a4c05cde1d6f58661af1ab0753586f6.png (602x340, 218K)

Okay Mr. Fat Collector, you have our fat chicks ... Again.

daaaaaaamn donald looks like THAT?

Attached: 1528022378117.png (576x347, 125K)

Eh, I'd be more inclined to worry about homeless/hungry "veterans," but in my area the regular bums, burnouts, and sex offenders who can't get into shelters all dress in uniforms and/or hold signs talking about how they're veterans - like, niggers, I know not all of you are veterans. Most of them are regular Independence meth trash, and they are at just about EVERY FUCKING MAJOR INTERSECTION between Independence, Kansas City, and even some all the way across the Missouri River in Gladstone (the bus drops them off, you see, so then they can spread out!). Frankly, I'm fucking sick of their shit.

Last year, I left a town in southern Missouri to come live here and look for work, because there was none where I was staying. I got dropped off at the mission downtown and stayed there for over a month, dealing with crackhead niggers and junkie white trash, who'd all just stay at the mission and get high in the courtyard all day. While they were there, I went looking for work, found it, got an apartment, got a new car, and now live in a downtown luxury apartment after receiving a promotion and a raise. Those same motherfuckers who were getting high in the courtyard are shaking their "HUNGRY VETERAN" signs at me when I drive by them on Friday nights. Fuck them, honestly.

thicc. just got a non-homo boner for this absolute unit

sheeit

Attached: fat.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

Attached: 1583446deb6eae38e602a04693083f81.jpg (500x413, 45K)

I think fat people are probably stupid and certainly harming themselves but I wouldn't call myself "Anti-Fat" because I believe it is their right to be fat, should they want to be.
It is bodily autonomy and I have no rights to dictate what they should do with their own bodies.
I would PREFER that they weren't fat though.

My wife is a psychologist and you wouldn't believe the kind of shit she has to hear from fat people, specially women.

They're always preaching fat acceptance but deep inside they know they're just fat whales.

They say shit like "I feel empowered when I eat as much as I can" or "At least I have huge breasts/ass"

They want society to think that being fat is not a bad thing and then go even further to the point that fat people are actually sexy and something to be desired, AS LONG as they're women. If you're a fat guy, fuck you. All the fatties want a skinny sexy bf and refuse to date someone with similar weight, since they're not happy being whales they gotta be huge hypocrites as well.

Very, very few of them are willing to go through therapy and get help from a nutritionist, they always say shit like "why should I do that if there's nothing wrong with me" or "I just want you to help me feel sexy"

They're pathetic.

I’m a leftie but still antifat.

Since you aren’t born fat. One can’t help being born a man, being born black or being born white, being born with a mental disorder or being born with some deformity or sexuality. But fatness has no excuse. You just aren’t even trying to form yourself into your best possible shape. Even MLK would’ve been like “hold up, fattie, you still gotta pull your own weight”

I'm pro fat acceptance. In fact, I'm in full support of propaganda to sway the public opinion towards making people fatter. It will be easy to tell who's a retard and a sheep and who isn't when the day comes.

Attached: 1533097049735.png (1920x1080, 359K)

>niggers
>self respect

Attached: 1530099816378.png (186x219, 27K)

Attached: Body is not a democracy.jpg (1096x846, 177K)

Humans did not evolve to be sedentary and obese.

Anyone who is into this shit is helping destroy humanity. It's part of (((their))) agenda.

Good on you friend

I'm anti-fat acceptance, but my penis is very much pro-fat

Thats a trap, right?

Checked for ABSOLUTELY THICC

Attached: 1532522611178.jpg (739x642, 82K)

Attached: tumblr_ne6vodXpYN1sy33dno1_1280.jpg (604x800, 44K)

All women are traps until proven otherwise on Jow Forums. It's one way of using "guilty until proven innocent."

Attached: 1529988310895.jpg (720x720, 97K)

Anti fat acceptance, not anti-fat.

As in, do you like the movement telling people it is 100% okay to be fat, and pretending that it is somehow beautiful.

As someone who recently made the mistake of fucking a fat chick, let me tell you, there is nothing hot about it unless you have a fetish.

>there is nothing hot about it unless you have a fetish
So if my friend has a fat fetish, would it be okay for said friend to have sex with fat chicks? Asking for the friend obviously. Haha

Anti nigger you fat lovin fuck

Is that so?

Attached: 1522160993385.jpg (1586x1982, 313K)

This

anti fat.
every work with one of these fatfucks? literally EVERY chair in my office has the arm rests ripped off because they put 200kgs on it to get up..

the smell and the sounds these fat fucks make is unbelievable.. i work next to one who sounds like the fat on his neck is suffocating him. When he eats its like a pig at a trough.

because the fatcunt has lost all respect for himself he tells the most cringy un funny jokes.. like sexual innuendo shit like hes some sort of player.. bro you cant even reach ur cock let alone penetrate a women.

Fat ''people'' are complete degenerates and deserve to be lit on fire and their ashes throw in the closest sewers

Attached: 13ed7b9b765a5efe068ad102ddc3b2f3.jpg (620x730, 76K)

Attached: 20170913024232-d58cd61b-la.jpg (856x856, 186K)

Dumb abbo

Attached: IMG_3933.jpg (480x319, 52K)

Aboriginals are upstanding members of society.

youtube.com/watch?v=h_oK_bgs164

Attached: 20170918083125-190d3d34-la.jpg (682x856, 144K)

I'm pro fat-shaming, allthough im a bit overweight I know that thats not healthy and im currently working to get my body in shape. I think the whole fat acceptance movement is bad for the Earth population cause it encourages laziness and gluttony. Sports should be encouraged, more sport classes or kids in school so they find smth they like, so they arnt sitting in front of a screen all day. Fast Food joints should be taxed and all sort of junk food should have similar label like cigarettes have to discourage consuming them.