Daily reminder that if you side with big tech against alex jones, you are not white...

daily reminder that if you side with big tech against alex jones, you are not white. i shouldn't even have to point this out

if you see glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers shilling for google's right to de-platform the father of the alternative media, CALL THEM NIGGERS. do not let this shit slide

Attached: 2018-02-06-20-28-05-.jpg (302x167, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8wwPAVNVn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude there are no real people on this board anymore...

I'm real, fren.
This board is blowing up today.

FUCKING CHECKED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1475579722477.jpg (1300x1180, 213K)

KILL ALL THE GOBLINS

FREE ALEX JONES

Taking down AJ was a long term intelligence OP if I've ever seen one.

>spamming other, legit AJ threads with links to this 1pbtid niggerdry
Gas yourself kike.
In all fields.

Attached: groyptired.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Alex Jones is a civnat gatekeeper for the jews. He never advocated for the white race.
Good riddance.

Attached: whorunshollywood_3429185b.jpg (620x387, 48K)

>Dude there are no real people on this board anymore...
of course there are, dont be silly. im real. im 39 years old, im wearing batman PJs and i just ate a chicken salad sammich. could a chat bot make that up?
>Taking down AJ was a long term intelligence OP if I've ever seen one
all of them banning someone at once like this is the most chilling thing i've seen since the (((media))) response to snowden's leak

3pbtID now, NIGGER
not everything is about muh white ethnostate you turbo-sperg autist faggot. this is about free speech on the internet. i would be pissed even if they banned a full on SJW like this

I didn't say it was fair or anything, you FAGGOT. I said all you little twinks sucking his cock are dumber than shit. It's like you're in a cult. You're more loyal to this shab than to the cause of exposing the jews, and that's disgraceful

Attached: jew-in-the-room.jpg (822x562, 48K)

implying you're not a fucking jew yourself or a literal paid shill from a google or faceberg troll farm. get on the right side of the issue or hook your face up to a helium tank, niggerfaggot

reporting slide threads will get you banned now
just letting everyone know mods gave me a warning for reporting an off topic thread

Checkmark
Can't stand AJ, but hate (((censorship))). What's stirring today is what drove anonymous before they got V&.

it's basically over and we're totally comped
a false flag will start the war
many people will die

you dumbass nigger. typical jonesbot.
what's going to happen here, or at least what should happen, is Congress stepping in and regulating these tech monopolies. What happened today will accelerate that, AND we get a disinfo-spreading jewish agent off youtube

Anyone who openly supports censorship should be attacked openly and violently.

Did you use celery?

90% of the people on this forum have:
- an iPhone or Google/Android phone
- use Amazon
- have Faceberg, Twitter...
- have cable TV, 500+ channels

If just 10 million Americans (of the 180 million American adults in the country) called up their Cable TV companies today and cancelled the service on the spot, and drove over to the AT&T store today and cancelled their iPhone monthly service, you'd see all of the Alex Jones channels restored and put back up in a matter of minutes

Enough of this shit, Jones. We don't care about you, this doesn't give you any more credibility, quit flooding this board with your stupid fat face.

Attached: jones fake.jpg (711x444, 229K)

>three branches will become one
faceberg
google
apple

Attached: 1492513523913.jpg (407x775, 78K)

So if even gatekeepers are deplatformed, how the hell do you think real white nationalism will hit the mainstream?

i stopped buying apple shit years ago. I dont use any of the others.

THIS

but not violently

Ban Joe Rogan now Apple

Daily reminded Alex Jones is Bill Hicks. Prove me wrong. Protip: you cannot.

I dare you to watch 4:15-4:18 of this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=j8wwPAVNVn8

Attached: BillJones.jpg (590x350, 157K)

Attached: predictthis.jpg (960x471, 124K)

I think anyone that has a local Apple store should write "Censor This" on a brick and chuck it through their window. Unfortunately, my local store is in the mall so that makes after hours access impossible.

Violently

daily reminder that it could have been worse

Attached: woke_upinFEMAcamp.png (960x455, 733K)

Violence is the only answer to censorship

see

>Current Congress
>Doing anything

Lol

>why am I not allowed to upload dick pics to FB
what are you even talking about autisto?

NIgger detected

>Tfw americans will sperg
>actually they are being played
>and alex is just a pawn

>or is alex is basicly "ask who you are not allowed to criticize" and a huge dong dewd

Attached: all these Dubs un cäcked.png (479x488, 14K)

A few quotes from the shill handbook:
>Alex Jones is a Jew puppet!
>He's CIA/FBI!
>He's Controlled opposition!
>Media monopolies have the right to ban whoever they want, that's the free market!
>I didn't listen to him anyway why should I care!
I'll play devils advocate and say that even if some of those things are true, he has the right to speak his mind. They'll come after him before they come after the rest of you.

Attached: 7796a707e52772945d582c4660469e305a84b78279ee76cbc6f495297720f94e.jpg (600x693, 45K)

Did I stutter faggot?

t. tryone

Attached: ZvPWSiL.png (1024x776, 98K)

did you get it?

Violence is the only answer to censorship. Are you ready to die to suppress my speech?

Wait a second, shouldn't private companies have a right to deny service to anyone they want for whatever reason?

Not when they are colluding with the government to violate the rights of the people.

fuck no! the supreme court didnt even rule in favor of a baker having the right to refuse service to faggots (look it up before you argue with me) so why should tech giants be able to silence political views they dont agree with?

>be me
>a few minutes ago
>read your post
>lolwut.jpg
>started writing greentext

ok fine congress isn't going to do shit.
alexj jones is still a shab TRAITOR and I'm glad he got REKT by the jews

S

arabs and chinks run hollywood, btw

There's plenty of real people

Attached: KIMG0570.jpg (4160x2340, 1.38M)

So you think christian bakers should bake cake for faggots?

fuck off schlomo AJ is a tard sometimes but his message is good. No one's going to be perfect.

Wtf are you on about?

Raped

Is that your problem?

You must ban Joe Rogan Apple

Stop deflecting homosexer

Why would I want to suppress your speech you autistic retard? If I had a business I would kick your faggot ass out though.

Bump
kikes everywhere with the coordinated narrative that Alex is Bill Hicks in order to change the topic from tech giants all getting together to censor him.

Attached: merchant anonymoose.jpg (208x243, 12K)

>So you think christian bakers should bake cake for faggots?
why, are you hungry?

STFU nigger.

And if you were colluding with other businesses and the government to violate my rights I would shoot you all in the face

Attached: Operation Shut It Down 2.jpg (1513x1565, 467K)

I don't have any of this and neither should anyone else.

Just because you are not real doesn't mean the rest of us aren't real.

When will we get a gab.ai version (aka free speech) of YouTube or Facebook? Whoever launches them can ride this wave and gain millions of quick accounts. Seems like the obvious move.

(((Nose goblins)))

>take drugs
>get suspended from all wrestling leagues collectively
>'WTF dey colluded me shoot face now!'
do it faggot

many people including infowars have already moved to bitchute

DID YOU SAY GOBLINS!?

Attached: Uncle goblin slayer.png (925x1391, 336K)

People who produce excess pollution get fined for making our environment less healthy
People who produce tainted food get shut down for making our bodiesess healthy
People who produce nothing but lies should be shut down for making our minds less heathy

Say it with me!
You can't filter out the filter man!

Idkwtf you're talking about nigger

I'm just humbly asking for consistency.
Those who shouted "bake that cake" should support Alex Jones. Those who didn't should side with the tech companies as it should be their right to deny service.

So when are they shutting down the MSM or will we have to do it violently oursellves?

I’ve never watch or listened to his show... but totally blocking him from users doesn’t seem legal, sort of like monopoly type things.... maybe the government should force political diversity on all news organizations, like the liberals did to colleges and government jobs...

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-07-10-52-31~01.png (1080x1147, 300K)

Whats with the picture of Bill Hicks

Das rite!

Name one lie the MSM has spread on the level of insanity of pizzagate or the deepstate or crisis actors

i was on the bakery's side but this is different. a bakery isnt a gatekeeper of telecommunications infrastructure. FCC rules should apply in cases like this. we havent learned to think of the internet like radio and tv yet and thats absurd

The internet is not the one way traffic of radio or tv senpai its not the same at all it is more like a phone call where there is an expectation of privacy

I am angry

Attached: alex jones scream.jpg (1037x576, 210K)

same here fren.

bro ya know what? we're both wrong. its not tv, radio OR telephony it's something new. and we have to decide what the rules for it are or (((they))) will decide for us. dangerous precedents are being set RIGHT NOW

PizzaGate is real. You pedos will all be killed. Censoring us will only hasten your death.

Its not new it's been around for fucking decades.

I guess these faggots didn't get her message.

Attached: images (24).jpg (215x234, 11K)

sorry, sometimes i forget i'm shitposting with millennials. when i was a kid, home computers and cell phones werent a thing yet *crack* *siiiiiiiiipppppppppp*

Attached: 2018-07-30-03-18-29-.jpg (234x215, 8K)

I fucking heard it

>daily reminder that if you side with big tech against alex jones, you are not white
I agree
Lefties are not white, not evne honorary. They want niggerification they should be viewed as niggers and sent back to South Africa to be killed by the locals there.

Maybe their politically correct cultural appropriation can help them escape the mobs, lol
but not for long

kys

Attached: this fucking nigger.png (183x275, 63K)

You must be 60

Yes because you are a neural network trained on 4plebs

Srbija stands with Alex Jones

Attached: 12586.jpg (1366x768, 1.15M)

Hi shill:

nope. 39. i was born in 1979 and when i was a kid, only one family on my street had a computer. it took 7&1/2 inch floppy disks and all they could do was play local BBS door games on dialup. i got an 8 bit NES when it first came out and, after only playing atari pong before that, i thought the graphics were amazing. GI joe and he-man were the shows to watch and TMNT hadnt even premiered yet. the simpsons was a controversial show because parent groups thought bart's "underachiever and proud of it" slogan was bad for kids. only rich people in california had cell phones and they were as big as bricks. we used to actually socialize IRL and ride our bikes around the neighborhood. the girls on my street had crushes on hair bands like poison. niggers were something i only knew from tv

you kids will never understand what it was like *sip*

Are we going to do this?

checked. guess we have to now