Feel the pain of what was lost

Feel the pain of what was lost

Attached: 1533476925772.jpg (1920x1080, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrRl9xfOy3o
youtube.com/watch?v=mZQ6F0VJF1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There still are rich white neighborhoods.

Remind yourself of what was taken from us

Attached: 1526035794366.jpg (1748x1200, 789K)

A racist sexist homophobic dystopia?

Um, sweetie, sorry, not feeling it.

And remind yourself of the future we can fight for

Attached: 1523052426897.jpg (1500x1131, 512K)

Attached: 1533486047654.jpg (852x1024, 288K)

Attached: 1533486036583.png (604x742, 607K)

Thank you Anglo masterrace. This world is so beautiful you created. I hope you like it too.

Attached: normal day in America.webm (480x608, 1.34M)

Don't remind me please. I hate what this country has become...

Attached: 1484150650822.png (657x527, 48K)

>shows pic of nothing of value
this world is irrelevant, op.

Channel your hatred. Use it to fuel you so that you're ready for the day we can take it all back

Attached: 1525111960375.jpg (1024x925, 201K)

Attached: 1533074356852.jpg (599x394, 67K)

Attached: 1533626446662.png (680x278, 104K)

Horse manure?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrRl9xfOy3o

Attached: quote-stride-with-a-proud-disdain-through-the-swamp-of-human-inadmissibility-joachim-peiper-117-78-4 (850x400, 58K)

Nigga do you realize that's the rich part of town?

Meanwhile, this is how you would live

Attached: cwood-2.jpg (1000x770, 153K)

What keep you going bros ? if you look 5 min at the state of western society, you want to cry.

Attached: e4699f_6110726.jpg (1080x1349, 511K)

Disney Land July 17, 1955

Attached: disney_land_july_17_1955.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

Let me guess, that would be your living room if it wasn't for blacks or turks or the jews.. right?

>fucking Cosmopolitan promoted a book called "Virtuous wives"
This shit is just offensive at this point

Attached: diner.jpg (1830x1433, 1.03M)

Why? Its not my fault that the world is how it is.

um sweetie, where's the diversity?

Umm sweetie why aren't they eating halal?
It's all American wh*Te people food

I think about the future. I think about how we are closer than ever to trying to take it all back. I think about how I'll raise a family of white children to help combat this. I think of how we might just save this world in our lifetimes.

Attached: 1516921509040.jpg (1220x1024, 826K)

Medieval street in England that was demolished to make way for a road.

Attached: 113.jpg (1396x829, 367K)

Seeing tabloids at checkout like this just piss me off. It pisses me off to think that there are people, who actually give a shit that it's Megan Markhles birthday

I couldnt imagine living in a none white town.

Monoethnic monoculture is better for every nation; black, white or otherwise.

It still looks like that, corny asf.
They even had the same old dilapidated light parade at night. They think nobody would notice because it's dark but I noticed.. and this was years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=mZQ6F0VJF1I

yeah, my ancestors did live that way. and they still were able to bring up descendants that did better and (for a time) were moral.

you were fucked then but had some hope. you're double fucked now. even if you make it out financially the culture will ruin everything worth living for and you will likely be void of any moral behavior.

Attached: mother_and_child.webm (800x1040, 730K)

Now its full of niggers and spics sqaundering their government money and child support

Nuremberg - destroyed almost in its entirety from allied bombing and subsequent fighting.

Attached: 117.jpg (902x685, 337K)

> the moment use of the word "sweetie" becomes part of the criteria. can the day come soon enough?

Attached: girl_gets_real_dog.webm (240x427, 1.79M)

You can't compare something so massive as Jews not being involved in global politics to how some random individual person would have wealth, there is too many variables.

these breads always hit me hard

Attached: the hustler.png (1920x820, 1.08M)

Is that a horseless carriage?!?! Wowie!

Behind the photo in the nigger only side of the store.

i'm there right now and it is degenerate as fuck. people don't know how to dress properly, talk properly, walk down the fucking road properly. been that way for years here.

Attached: traditional_redhead.jpg (299x422, 38K)

You just outed yourself posting gook cartoons

>muh I want the past back and a white family
>is a fat manbaby NEET weeb who faps his micropenis to anime

Literally no respectable white man ON EARTH watches anime. All manbaby weebs who need to be killed

Attached: nope.gif (149x181, 836K)

You think that's bad? You should visit Arlington National Cemetary sometime. It's absolutely disgusting how they managed to turn a graveyard for fallen soldiers into a tourist attraction. There are people running around, being obnoxiously loud, and dressing like fucking hookers. There was absolutely no respect for the dead. I wound up leaving early because I was starting to see red, and I might have choked someone out because I was that pissed off.

California high school 1979

Attached: 1970s.jpg (450x438, 148K)

Same school 2016

Attached: pathways_0.jpg (650x325, 54K)

R E P L A C E D

can't fully judge but sure seems like 80% of these people would be wiser to spend their money on other areas of their life.

Attached: winnie_the_pooh_says_no_to_transgender.jpg (530x398, 47K)

They used to stick children under machinery to pull out scraps of textile, many of them were chewed up beyond recognition
And these fucks would jam them up chimneys with brooms.. but yeah things were moral and what-not, with all the bootleg liquor, organized crime, poverty and illiteracy

Such a great era to be alive.. you wouldn't survive one day without your cell phone glued to your ear

You couldn't be more wrong and naive to even think that

Attached: 2014-01-06-Adventureland.jpg (800x597, 223K)

At least a lot of the castles still remain standing

Attached: 1503348957749.jpg (1190x791, 319K)

don't bother with brainlets like this, kiwibro. they suffer from narcissism. they think the only reason someone could be upset with global issues is that they believe they would be personally better off if it weren't for 'the other' as they like to smugly say. they are so spiritually and morally dead they can only conceive of a mindset that is born from personal success or failure as opposed to caring about something that transcends individual fortune.

Yes, and it was beautiful, unlike the hellhole you've forced us into, faggot.

what we lost? the average individual in the west today lives better

I want to projectile vomit with disgust, going in public in Southern California is the most disgusting thing you can possibly do. Minorities are 100% insecure and impossible to be around in public, There is no social trust and there are always 12 spic babies screaming and pooping with their disgusting half spic dads.

This dudes moving the goal posts back to medieval times when he sees the industrial era wasn't all it's cracked up to be..

I've got news for you..
Prepare to move it back to the stone age

I cannot find a better summary of the basedboy movement than this.

This. So much this.

People still use cell phones for calling?
I doubt it, it's easier to send 15 five second videos of you doing a meme funny face and Emojis to tell someone something you could have said over text in a few words or a 10 second call.

you've got half the argument correct. plenty of bad shit. but the solution to coming past early industrial society ugliness is not the total degeneracy we see today. and if you think the hatred of degeneracy is just my personal likes and dislikes, the larger issue is that the degeneracy destroys the souls of those who engage in it. do you really think the cosmo magazine cover posted above makes womens lives better?

Attached: breastfeeding.jpg (1500x1147, 252K)

I know i will sould like a hypocrate but this is realy offensive, like those men fought and died, for (at least what they thought) was for better, and you put flag which represents genetic and evolutionary cancels on american flag, im not even an american but this is just sick.

>you wouldn't survive one day without your cell phone glued to your ear
i dont own one cockwasher

Attached: 1936 olympics.jpg (800x527, 173K)

>Minorities are 100% insecure
that is some truth that needs pondered. both the cause and effect.

Attached: Roros.jpg (1024x682, 269K)

Based Rockwell.

Attached: rockwell.jpg (491x623, 36K)

I'm just saying that at least some of our heritage is preserved, and that's a good thing. Whether I agree with the era of industrialization or not is irrelevant. Personally though, I've been planning on moving to the country and living without electricity or plastics for a while now and raising a family. I agree with a lot of what Teddy boy said.

Attached: 1500225601423.jpg (1920x1062, 506K)

You're right it's not the same.. there's alot better rides today.
Post pics all you want but have you ridden on the original rides? They suck.

Western man has grew weak and thus western woman has fell into the missery, with him.

Attached: fall-of-rome.jpg (1000x620, 125K)

Cycles, user.

Attached: 1533487510697.png (1041x779, 511K)

Wow. Yea we have definitely declined as a society, culture, and nation

Yea. But everyone wears yoga pants and basketball shorts while looking at their smart phone

You feel it too, don't you?

Attached: 1524228768567m.jpg (1024x700, 131K)

If you go far enough in time, you'll stumble on this though...It's interesting to see the parallels between the declining, decadent roman empire and today's degeneracy.

Attached: 5310464_f1024.jpg (1024x697, 218K)

Kek that's the Olympics which is why the American flag is there

Attached: germany street.jpg (676x1024, 109K)

Well the reason why it ended is not because your friendly neighborhood spic immigrating. It's because innovations and legal rights made those jobs safer, thank you Western individualism.
The industrial revolution was incredibly dark when taken as a whole, but all the increased productivity from the system rewarding hard work and improved mechanisms/techniques built the material world we see today.

The one thing that I find most intriguing about these old photos is that EVERYONE is wearing a suit or fancy dress, and always from a time period before air conditioning. Meanwhile I'm walking around humid Missouri in a tank top looking like a complete slob while barely avoiding a heat stroke. How did they do it bros?

Attached: 1510751836564.png (240x255, 91K)

So similar to how you would have lived in your Marxist utopia. (except with food)

see

well they were either going to or heading from work, church, or social outings.
people did things back then without thinking 'this is dumb bullshit why am i taking effert' about every facet of manners and presentation.

It's lost but that doesn't mean you can't find it again.

Attached: Evola.jpg (216x296, 47K)

Heat acclimation, minor genetic adaptation after the development of air conditioning, and possibly some increasing global temperatures because of the planet's cycles.

Attached: july 4 parade.jpg (2300x1510, 800K)

What does this even mean? Are they just doing it to piss patriotic people off? Are they claiming faggots have endured a similar struggle to the men at Iwo Jima?

Attached: chicago1889vnow.png (1409x487, 1.48M)

Posting something a bit more recent
Hey listen here bigots, those marines in Iwo Jima don't even KNOW the courage it takes to take a dick up the ass

Attached: twin towers built.jpg (956x640, 120K)

This. Even in those days, poor people never lived in neighborhoods that looked like that. There really is no difference between poor whites and poor blacks, and there never has been.

Attached: 329602f2dc45abbd9c0afceccae0b11c.jpg (964x964, 189K)

>Are they claiming faggots have endured a similar struggle to the men at Iwo Jima?
That's exactly what they're claiming, user. Don't you know that coming out is true bravery? Probably the bravest thing you could ever do.

Attached: 355sec.jpg (560x527, 21K)

Attached: chicago1890vnow.png (1555x696, 2.1M)

Attached: little italy.jpg (1684x1132, 528K)

So that would be you and your waifu huh?
Because if you could turn back the clock you wouldn't have any problems raising a family with any girl of your choosing?

Sure thing hotshot.. you'd be in line in front of a soup kitchen waiting for gibs.. that's after a day of sweeping the gutters/open sewers if were lucky. Those people you idiots are posting, they aren't you. Your family was starving for potatoes and dieing of tuberculosis.

The people you're posting, their descendants are still rich, it's called old money

>Everyone still dressed nicely
>Less welfare, encouraging individuals to work
>People knew how to act like adults and were able to solve problems on their own if need be

Looking at that makes me want to die

Attached: watching plane take off.jpg (1700x1137, 278K)

Attached: 50s london bus.jpg (990x1000, 319K)

Wow These photos are so toxic theyre triggering me, no diversity, very nauseating

We just never get used to it.
You spend hours under AC/Fans then go outside and suddenly it's really fucking hot. Then you rush to get home or whatever where you can be safe from the heat again. Same thing with being cold and having heaters.

They got used to it so their bodies adapted to the weather. If you're like from Miami, you would be freezing to death if you went to Scandinavia during the winter, while most of the natives would be walking around with just a regular tshirt and jeans.

I don't even know if I can blame them, people are being brainwashed to hate the nuclear family and family itself, how are we supposed to grow strong communities (and in-turn strong states/cities that leads to a strong country) if people can't even bond and support their own blood?

I suppose if we're discussing this stuff then there's at least some hope for strong family/community bonds to develop again, atleast in locations that aren't completely raped with muticult bullshit, like fuck two completely opposing cultures can even live next to each other (Israel and Palestine, Pakistan and India) let alone live as fucking neighbours, it just devolves into who has more people/more violent non-cucked culture and that becomes the dominant culture in that area, Muslim no-go zones in Western Europe, Sweden and the UK are prime examples, or Black/Mexican ghettos in America, even this commie shitbox has areas that are predominantly ran by gangs some of which are exclusively Maori.

Off topic but I hope this feminist Marxist cunt is out of office next election, along with her retarded government.

At least they were all white. What chance do we have to start again when we're going to be surrounded by subhuman scum?

Attached: english village.jpg (640x431, 66K)

Attached: fountain london.jpg (2500x1659, 468K)

What a time it was...

Attached: 1970s_Jameson_Avenue,_Salisbury,_Rhodesia_6875739032.jpg (2560x1704, 560K)

With all the world against us

Attached: downtown salisbury.jpg (1024x683, 371K)

What a time it was
When all we did seemed wrong

Attached: rainbow in rhodesia.jpg (750x527, 49K)