The nuclear bombings of Japan in WWII were unjustified. Japan was already on the verge of surrendering...

The nuclear bombings of Japan in WWII were unjustified. Japan was already on the verge of surrendering, and the sudden Soviet aggression and invasion of Manchuria (and inevitable russian raping hordes coming for them) is what made Japan surrender.

Attached: 1200px-Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg (1200x712, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4zB0fjB7fk
mileswmathis.com/trinity.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=qp9hzj8ZYdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unjustified
incorrect!

>Japan was already on the verge of surrendering
Not true.

Japs were and are nigger-tier savages who chimped out on a massive scale. Once they got BTFO, they started crying we dindu nuffin. They got what was coming to them.

Same with Germany except they didn't cry out "dindunuffinz" because they realize the mess they created in the first place. Makes it even better there are hardly no ethnic Germans anymore in their country to claim the victim-role.

fuck those dirty nips. they committed numerous crimes during their reign of terror. should have been exterminated. all those yellow monkeys do now is make degenerate comics.

Oh look. This thread again.

Shut up OP.

>nigger-tier savages
ironic

Attached: jew.jpg (1600x900, 219K)

Japan was still aggressive, they feared the commies would be pushing more on the south.

I know you. You’re an idiot.

>On the verge of surrendering
>Didn't surrender after the first bomb

Pick one

Nukes are a Jewish lie. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed just like all the other cities of Japan.

>Justified
War is war. Don't dishonor the dead by apologizing.

The nukes were unnecessary though yes. The Emperor had already decided to end the war months before and all that it took was time to negotiate with both the enemy and the stubborn soldiers refusing to surrender.

Do not apologize for the nukes or feel guilty. If anything, feel impressed that Japan just shrugged them off and said "I'm still not giving up my country or our leader even if you have a billion nukes."

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4zB0fjB7fk

Japan is literally unstoppable unless they choose to give up on their own and their history has thoroughly proven this.

Tenno heika, banzai.

Attached: 2C5036D2-8D0D-4319-8EA1-7C2167831069.gif (497x373, 489K)

Intentionally destroying hospitals was a clear breach of the Geneva Conventions.

Those cities were christian, freemasonry needed to send a message

>Japan was already on the verge of surrendering
They wanted a conditional surrender. Nuking guaranteed an unconditional surrender. And if they really were on the verge of surrender, they would have done so after Hiroshima. They wouldn't have risked additional nuclear attacks.

Japanese and Russians treated each other fine because they had already solved their differences in the russojap war before ww2. They even honored their non-aggression pact because both were busy fighting on other fronts more important to them.

Attached: 8B4BF696-725C-4F65-B13A-AC747EB3EAF0.jpg (458x640, 100K)

Nagasaki was and still is by far the most Christian city in Japan. The bomb was detonated directly over a cathedral. The atomic bombings were the Jews using their Shabbos goyim to wipe out the last remnants of Christ who they hate so much from Japan and to sacrifice uncountably many Christian children to their gods Moloch and Remphan.

Attached: 1099664736_3216e6ed0b_b.jpg (1024x703, 285K)

>nigger-tier savages
Havin' a giggle Rabi?

Americans are subhumans and always were

Attached: 1519865452054.png (720x709, 585K)

Doesn’t matter we won. We wrote the rules. Suck the freedom dong bitches.

>Nigger-tier savages
Most asians are heartless, not necessarily savage.
They weren't hardly going to surrender true.
The point of nuking them was to save ourselves from engaging them in their home islands. More lives were ultimately saved by dropping the bombs.

As far as Germany goes, they didn't "create the mess". The NSDAP was a direct response to the aggressive nature of communism and the breakdown of kike influenced society (weimar).

>no ethnic germans anymore.
You'd like that wouldn't you?

Get back in the oven.

after Yalta or Potsdam (forgot which) Stalin, like a sneaky commie, agreed to the US and UK's request to help them fight the Nips.

Soviets had no means to invade Japan. What actually happened with Soviet entry to war against Japan was that it closed last viable way to avoid unconditional surrender.

Jews were and are nigger-tier bolshevik savages on massive scale. Once kikes got gassed they started crying we dindu nuffin and they were good boys. Holocaust was justified action against communism.

Attached: stupid games -stupid prizes.jpg (436x513, 69K)

Hiroshima and Nagasaki made sure the Allies were on the same page then this axis and USSR when it came to war crimes.

The Truman letter is enlightening in this regard : surrender or we will genocide your nation with nuclear fire.

That is what made the Nuremberg a show trial. And that is the crucial point since jewish democracy is built upon the lie of moral superiority of the victors.

Nukes are exaggerated jewish fear propaganda

At most they are just big bombs

Attached: C8704DA5-DF27-46D3-97AB-1465FD6C0B08.jpg (691x416, 105K)

>Japan is literally unstoppable
>got stopped.

>they know about the christians at Nagasaki

Attached: 8EE55B8A-9853-40DA-8C94-4CD089B2794E.png (211x300, 46K)

Exactly how I feel, brother. I respect the Japs because they called us out on our shit and had the balls to put up a hell of a fight. In the end, they rose from the ashes and won the peace.

If you studied the battle of Manchuria, you would know it was nothing like Iwo Jima or Okinawa(the last stands against the US)

Japan was sending a message that they would surrender to the soviets and tip the cold war if the US did not leave them their nation and leader.

Attached: 0D0D21BF-A5DC-410B-8953-AA80AC42656B.jpg (587x807, 157K)

Japan had no offensive capabilities and all the US did was prove they were not the good guys but really just violent jewish mercenaries.

Attached: B7174A72-7229-417D-A476-E5974896C394.jpg (589x832, 135K)

Have you been to Hiroshima?
I have.
The nukes were real. You're a moron for believing otherwise because it fits your narrow-minded agenda.

I still see a Japanese Japan today.

Attached: 21E74245-544D-4A9D-91FF-920FB24E6B3D.png (824x684, 350K)

>verge of surrendering

Fuck off, the nips put my family in a jap camp in the Dutch Indies just because they were white. Glad these copycat bug men got nuked twice and now know their place as glorified NATO aircraft carrier and their girls opening wide for my cock.

You tell em', Vati!

>wreck U.S. Auto, steel and electronics in the 80s-90s
>inadvertantly turning Detroit into a dystopic mix of 80s Robocop and post-atomic Hiroshima
>just recently reclaimed the title of World's second largest economy from China
>Joint chiefs begging Abe to rearm
>Your kid is probably a Weeb
The Samurai never stopped, they just shifted to economics.

They don't play the victim card either and it just makes me respect them more.

They literally just keep getting stronger and pushing through the hard times no matter what.

Attached: 33CE8C96-0EBC-4F90-A2E7-5DDD8503E631.jpg (640x1052, 159K)

They inspire me and I've never even been there.

Attached: B902E8DD-BD45-4FB4-8196-000808BA89F4.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

Based user

Whoah, check those quads.

They are exaggerated fear propaganda with the primary purpose/function being to control the masses.

The same way the holocaust grows guilt, nukes are supposed to spread fear.

Attached: 44B02250-1059-42D0-B111-EEBAD8C7646C.gif (500x500, 1.16M)

>Waaahhhhh wahhhh war is mean!
You know nothing of war coward. Shutup and realize everyone had dead families in WW2.

You're a shill tier bot.

Attached: C5303EA9-542E-4213-8742-D127345F94D2.jpg (1136x547, 86K)

Samurai neva die, they just take a break and adapt.

Attached: C5BB5686-0CEF-4718-9B57-348C6EE3F892.png (1136x640, 879K)

The bombs were made to be dropped on Germany. Japanese high command did not want to surrender and when the emperor said they would surrender so long as his rule was not taken from him there was a rebellion against a divine emperor. This was after the first bomb had been dropped.
I think it was a mixture of Russia and also the emperor scared that after the second bomb was dropped all he would have left to rule was rubble and burnt corpses.
The production of the bomb pushed physics, chemistry and engineering to new heights. Japan had to suffer for being gay cunts for the world to progress.

Kikes wanted to test destructive weapons they stole from Germany

It was a conditional surrender, you stupid weeb, the japs were retarded and deserved everything they got. War sucks get over it, baby

Unjustified or not, it scared the whole world on not using it in war ever again.

>Haha got what they deserved!
Childish Idiots that shouldn't even talk about war.

Results show that Japan's sacrifice liberated asia from European colonialism. Lies can't change truth.

Attached: A6E149C7-28D0-4926-BD5E-E47C4665400C.png (1136x640, 549K)

Still butthurt about them making you do a bit of work kike?

Attached: th (3).jpg (159x122, 8K)

Attached: Japs.jpg (796x883, 179K)

No sitting president responsible for his constituents would NOT have used the bomb.
Could you imagine if it came out a year or two later that Truman had a weapon he could have used, but he didn’t and America suffered another quarter or half a million casualties invading Japan, he would’ve been shunned by millions of Americans and never be able to show his face in public again.

So fug off

Attached: C08A7747-F04C-44E7-8B76-3FA3DEB21C88.jpg (223x214, 14K)

Like it was yesterday

Jews hold grudges too much

Thats retarded.

What are you taking about? The Soviets took the Kuril Islands during world warII. Japan is still even salty about it. Also the Soviets planned on invading japan’s mainland, but then they found out how tough the japs where while taking the Kuril Islands.

Can't put the eternal guilt trip on you otherwise. Stupid Goy.

>Japs were and are nigger-tier savages
Dear lord the irony.

>weeb thinks he knows war history
>"""results""" that make me happy so I'll quote them even if they're not testable and pure mental masturbation
Stay retarded, tripfag

Attached: 51a.jpg (600x902, 52K)

Whatever OP, Nukes don't exist, Japan was fire bombed.

mileswmathis.com/trinity.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=qp9hzj8ZYdY

Getting to nuke shit is itself a justification to nuke shit.

Soviet Invasion of Manchuria and Kuril Islands was so swift that I doubt they experienced any of the real resistance that US faced.

Attached: T84.jpg (3120x2088, 1.56M)