Mountain jews jewing jews

Reto Branschi, who heads the tourism office of the Davos skiing village and that of nearby Klosters, on July 16 sent to the Jewish community of Davos a letter titled: “Subject: Jewish guests visiting Davos in summer,” the SudOst Schweiz news website reported on Saturday.

In the letter to local Jewish community leader Rafi Mosbacher, Branschi wrote that “there have been complaints that diapers and other waste simply gets left behind in the woods,” that “playgrounds have been taken up by large groups, leaving no room for small families,” and that during two tours at a local cheese factory in 2017 and 2018 “Jewish guests held their noses, disturbing some of the other participants.” Mosbacher had the letter translated to Hebrew and Yiddish, the news website Kikar HaShabbat reported. The report did not say how copies of the letter in those languages came to appear on message boards of local hotels.

But tensions have begun to form in what some attribute to cultural differences and some inappropriate behavior by the haredi guests from insular communities, and others maintain is intolerance and xenophobia by some hosts.

Last year in August, the manager of a hotel in Arosa, a village situated 10 miles west of Davos, apologized for posting signs instructing “Jewish guests” to shower before entering the pool and to access the refrigerator at set times. Her action provoked widespread outrage and even a call by Israel’s foreign ministry to prosecute her for discrimination.

Read more: forward.com/fast-forward/407553/swiss-tourism-official-complains-about-behavior-of-jewish-guests/

Attached: 4L_X6CBfNnM.png (750x1334, 902K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Juden raus

They were Orthodox Jewish guests, and they are really something different..

And yes, their hygiene is pretty bad.

Good thing that's the future majority of your people.

Tonight at 8pm

Attached: 1531567072356.png (587x663, 383K)

Kek, jews tried to prodecute someone for trying to tell their people to behave better. Only Jews would do this. Well, and niggers.

But muh holocaust, send me 6 gorillion shekels for all my pain GOY!

Attached: HoloHOAX.jpg (700x614, 96K)

Arent the orthodox hated assholes even by Israeli standards?

Jews truly are the scum of the Earth. Even Guatemalans don’t want them there.

Attached: 1EB72DE9-F4DC-4EB4-86D7-196B97ACA937.jpg (749x758, 186K)

Jews being racist again, what a surprise.

How can jews do anything wrong ever if they were victims of the Holocaust?

Attached: 1523401752094.jpg (599x428, 43K)

>during two tours at a local cheese factory in 2017 and 2018 “Jewish guests held their noses

lost hard

Imagine shit and bo odor combined with spoiled milk and that's an Orthodox Jew

> somewhere in the Amazon rain forest there is an illiterate tribesman wearing only a loincloth and facepaint, saying, "Fucking Jews."
> let that sink in for a moment

youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38

Very nice, i like where this is going

Attached: 1525538920721.jpg (682x768, 142K)

Based bergjuden

>settled for "muh religun freedum"
>starts imposing customs on locals

JEWS GET THE OVEN

Banned. But surely the hotel owner is closed-minded and an anti-semitic Neo-Nazi.

Attached: ugly_israelies-450x270 (1).jpg (450x270, 37K)

>signs instructing “Jewish guests” to shower
ALLE JUDEN AB INS BRAUSEBAD! ZACK ZACK!

They’ll physically attack other Jews for not following rules as strictly as they do. They refuse to join the military which is mandatory in Israel. They have giant families then live off of welfare.

They are bad news in Poland too.

>It happens sometimes, that somewhere between Majdanek and Treblinka, young Israelis spend their time on striptease ordered via the hotel telephone. It happens sometimes, that the hotel service has to collect human excrement from hotel beds and washbasins. It happens sometimes, that hotels have to give money back to other tourists, who cannot sleep because Israeli kids decided to play football in hotel corridor. In the middle of the night.

Yes, the Jews shit in the hotel sinks, because they are the world's nastiest people. No other country in the world has such a reputation for its travelers.

Attached: judensau.png (600x557, 790K)

There’s trashy people everywhere. It’s just the trash % that varies between groups.

Sounds exactly like the spics in SoCal - I live innawoods and I can vouch for the diapers personally. That and empty glass 12 packs, empty Little Caesars pizza boxes and fucking WHOLE BAGS of trash. There’s like 10 of them per car making trash and leaving it behind. No co side ration whatsoever. Visiting places like mountain resort areas and trashing the forest and roads. It makes me furious desu.

Let me guess, the Jews have to use the special showers behind the airlock system.

Anything Jews can ruin I can fuck up better.

>No other country in the world has such a reputation for its travelers.
China, Britain and Australia would like a word with you son

Then do us a favor and wipe out your own undesirables.

Jews have never forgiven the White man for making them take a shower. It’s the most efficient way to trigger them.

Do you understand why the rest of the world hates you?