Raw Garlic

Anyone else found that this is the ultimate red pill of food? I previously thought that ginger was the best but for the past few months I really felt sick all the time despite having ginger tea every meal and could not explain why my immune system was so weak and nothing could fix it (by the way I eat extremely healthy -organic and grass fed meat- and I work out 5 times a week) So I tried the most insane ways to heal myself naturally because I don't trust doctors. By the way don't try Apple Cider Vinegar it will ruin your bones and teeth. But man. Garlic. This is it. This thing is powerful but you have to eat it raw. Next time you have a cold or virus eat 5 cloves of this RAW (very important) and see for yourself. You literally have nothing to lose. I now eat 5 cloves a day even if I'm not sick and I never felt better. I used to fart all the time and now I'm fart free for 2 months and I am a lot more stronger and don't have anymore brain fog. Anyway like I said ; Try it. If it doesn't work then you lost nothing.

Attached: raw_garlic.jpg (378x330, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarians_in_Romania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shove garlic up your ass

i love the ole' garlic clove in the popcorn trick.
especially smartfood.
also oreo creme rolled into balls mixed into popcorn is leet too.

>Raw Garlic
bad for your dream chemical levels in the same way weed is.

I'm not here to debate or argue. Feel free to disagree. I spent weeks looking for a remedy for my health problems so I'm giving it away now. If someone else is experiencing the same problems then I am glad I can help. If you think it's bullshit then just don't do it.

What kind of health problem did it help with?

I agree. Garlic is very potent antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial that is capable of healing intestinal issues like bacterial overgrowth, killing parasites and healing the gut lining. Just don't eat it with empty stomach, will burn like hell.

The ancient Greeks would eat garlic before going into battle to help them heal wounds and stave off infection if they got injured.

Do you let it sit after crushing for a while, before ingesting?

>Shove garlic up your ass
RAW

> with cheese and pepper on toast
nom

- sickness, nausea and weakness
- fatigue, brain fog
- gas
- muscle improvement, muscle ache (like if you work out and after training you feel ache everywhere despite having good form and stretching the whole body, garlic removes all of it)

Raw onions are the ultimate food but adding some garlic couldn't hurt.

one time a friend offered me a bag of shrooms if i went long on a football catch (american)
so sure enough, i ran out and caught the ball.
he ran home and got his shrooms..
while this was happening another friend showed up with some subs ((sandwiches))
the one i got had a fuckton of garlic on it.
i ate the sandwich.. damn that was alot of garlic...
friend gives me the shrooms, i eat a few of them.. start tripping and break through..
as i am in the zone.. my body begins excreting the garlic... just bleeding garlic in sweat..
dumping all the garlic water out of my skin pores.. sweating bullets.. could smell the garlic....

as i'm tripping my brain was telling me it was a detox process and it was sweating to detox the shroom and the garlic out of my system...
it was a really stinky weird feel..
but it was very purifying...

so shrooms and garlic is cool too if you like vamp detox.

So it naturally blocks degeneracy? Sounds good.

>concerned about dream levels
or eat garlic and avoid the flu and common cold

kek

I eat it raw and crunch it into tiny pieces in my mouth then I swallow fast... I guess you could just chop it and drink it with honey to remove the bad taste. I don't really care.

welcome to the sasha baron cohen skit where he tricks people on Jow Forums to eat raw garlic

Doesn't that burn like hell? I crush some into a glass of water and wait 15 min for allicin to form, then gulp it down. Even this burns a lot. I think it burns harder the more finer paste you make of ti though.

You garlic and union eating Nazis make me sick.

S o y is the only food you need to live a healthy life.

fuck drumpf and fuck wh*te people.

Attached: nosoy.png (644x800, 30K)

When I eat s*y, like tempeh, I eat a raw onion as dessert to boost the T levels.
Probably works with garlic as well.

I crush about 5 cloves a day, let sit, then swallow all.

Garlic is my favorite food of all time.
Over cooked sucks.

I smell

Yeah but I feel that if I do what you did I would remove good properties from it. Maybe I'm wrong but like I said I don't trust doctors and this worked for me, so even if someone proves me I'm wrong on a scientific level I don't care I will keep doing it because it works well for me. If your technique work then stick with it. I don't mind the burning.

Explain this meme. I thought onions were some kind of anti testosterone veggie and the mods filtered onion to onions on Jow Forums so everyone would talk about shitty onions idk...

>t. Vampires

Garlic tip: If you really want it to have a positive effect on your health, you must let garlic "rest" after it has been chopped. This lets the garlic form allicin from the alliin. Allicin is the healthy stuff you want in your body. Body blurb from World's Healthiest Foods.

>Chopping or crushing stimulates the enzymatic process that converts the phytonutrient alliin into allicin, a compound to which many of garlic's health benefits are attributed. In order to allow for maximal allicin production, wait at least 5 minutes before eating or cooking the garlic. Also observe this 5-minute "time out" period before adding any high acidic ingredient to the garlic (for example, lemon juice). Ingredients with a pH below 3.5 can also deactivate the enzymatic process.

>Since crushing and chopping are the food preparation steps that activate garlic's enzymes, these steps can help you obtain many of garlic's special benefits. For example, research has shown that microwaving or boiling garlic in uncrushed, whole clove form will deactivate its enzymes, preventing these enzymes from working. For this reason, we recommend that you chop or crush the garlic cloves prior to heating. According to research on garlic preparation methods, it only takes 60 seconds of microwaving whole cloves to lessen some of garlic's health benefits. By contrast, many of garlic's health benefits (including its anti-cancer properties) are preserved if the whole cloves are crushed and allowed to sit for 10 minutes prior to cooking.

Fuck the food-agricultural-chemical industries! Fuck the lobbyists for same! (Sorry, trying to make it political so it thread doesn't get borked.)

You do you. Stay well.

It's good against worm infection, lowers your blood pressure and helps preventing arteriosclerosis. If you eat it in capsule form (and buy a good product) you won't even smell.

you ever do a clove of garlic on shrooms?
10/10. would recommend.

I knew a mentally ill old woman who used to do it on a public square in my town regularly.

I eat 4 cloves of raw garlic in honey every day. I also eat a whole medium sized onion a day and some oysters. Also eat vanilla yogurt with maca and cinnamon powder mixed with oats

Speaking of shrooms.
Pic related

Attached: 1521505990822.png (522x530, 230K)

Only need to let it sit if using it as an anti parasite remedy.

So weed smokers have nothing to lose by eating garlic? May have to try this out.

flag checks out

iwata knew ;_;

Attached: he_knew.png (256x224, 11K)

Proud of you user, also the mod faggots go after ppl who speak truth and raw garlic is the truth to destroying the demons in the human body. I always carry some cloves and I eat raw garlic for breakfast. Also the effects are multiplied when combined with raw honey or cut and wait 10 minutes.

>181466483
I've seen it enough not to read till the end.

I eat chillies mostly. There are many species you can get at the farmers markets. Some are good dry while others fresh. But like not even 1% of the population will know what's a Scoville rating.

Here is a caveat: don't consume tons of raw garlic daily. I was trying to kill suspected parasites in my gut by eating 1 whole head of garlic like in OP's pic every day for 1 week. My prep was to mortar and pestle it for the alicin reaction, then mix in some coconut oil to make swallowing less corrosive to my esophagus and mouth. The going in part was not the problem, it was the coming out that was. I started to bleed every time I took a shit. And my colon burned like hell, apparently the garlic stripped the lining of my colon and my rectum was scorched as well. It took me about of a month drinking cabbage juice to heal down there. So use raw garlic with moderation.

Same with Broccoli. It needs time to develop sulphurous goodness before you drop it into the hot water and boil the enzymes responsible for this.

>eating fucking oil
>wonder why your gut dissolves
Guess what your cell membranes are made of, and how to make them weak.

A whole head of garlic daily is an insane dose. Many find 1-2 gloves per day sufficient.

THE ONIONS FEAR THE GARLIC

Attached: 1532694756263.jpg (960x887, 64K)

I have a lot of experience with garlic and coconut oil, and I would say garlic is likely the culprit.

If you know something about how coconut oil affects cell membranes, you should just be explicit and say it.

Never really looked into broccoli but it's green and I heard it detox's heavy metals.

Based Ness. I beat that game when I was young.

This is the final redpill.

Any oil weakens your cells and eventually gives you cancer.
Yes you need "the good fats", but oil is pure poison. It's like saying "beets and carrots are healthy - therefore beet sugar is".

I had pasta yesterday with 10 crushed cloves sprinkled on my spaghet, olive oil and pecorino.
You need build up your tolerance for garlicburn .

Oil is bad for you user. Maybe this wasn't related to garlic. But I think you are right, you took it too far. Just one to 5 clove a day start by one and add one every week. Replace all oils by grass fed organic butter it's much better for you. Also most oils are fake and mixed with other oils,it's a big scam industry.

>eat 5 cloves of this RAW
>I now eat 5 cloves a day
>I used to fart all the time and now I'm fart free for 2 months
Kek holy shit

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 21K)

What's a good search query I can use to find more information about this?

He means actual onions, not goylent.

Attached: 1532784427976.jpg (640x640, 98K)

There was a dude who used to wear fur coats all year long and was guiding the traffic in the intersection like a cop.
Another was flamboyant with all sorts of colours he was 100% unironically gay with 6 watches. 3 on each hand. He only ate 1 type of soup and nothing else like some autist.
There was one dude with rasta hair walk half-naked all the time doing karate with imaginary demons.
Was a fat lady who tried to "purify" people's homes by trying to set them on fire. She went full-Varg on the cathedral too.
You got these wackos everywhere.

You are retarded. There's no such thing as "bad fats" only things that are fake like margarine. Just think - were humans designed to eat meat and therefore fat or basically a plastic imitation of fat?

McDougall and Essel(((styn))), the latter is mostly focused on patiens who already had a heart attack and his advice too extreme to be universally valid, and probably unhealthy for other reasons.
They give tons of sources to follow up, though.
Isolated sugar and excess fat are highly correlated with disease.

Fart fetishists hate him. See how he cured braaap thots' farts with this one simple trick.

Olive oil is a medicine , don't tell people crap.

There's no miracle food you dimwit. Just stay away from junk food and go the fuck outside to build your immunity.

If you are raising little butter cubes on your farm and slaughter them from time to time you have my blessing.
Otherwise I'm calling bs on "natural" isolated fat.

based and redpilled.

ok. This is epic.

Funny how olive oil land is one of the fattest of Europe. Social security fraud does not count towards longevity.

My 5 super foods:
>Garlic
>Onion
>Spirulina
>Jelly
>Papaya
Since I added those to my daily diet (well, papayas not so much since they're too expensive here) I don't feel sleepy or cloudy anymore and paired with intermitent fasting I gained a lot of muscle and motivation.

You people are stupid
/thread

I think they mean Lard or Tallow.

You're the psychotic Romanian who steals from old ladies? I see you everywhere, Tell us more fucked up shit

Put some garlic up your ass , peruvian nigger . I'm out.

Eating lard is not the same as eating meat, why is that so hard to understand?

Granted it is healther than plant oil, though. With the exception of olive oil which performs slightly better than fucking butter. And that's where this "olive oil is healthy" myth is coming from.

The reason s o i filters to onions is that onions as a high test superfood already existed as a meme.

I tasted olive oil from greece. It was a lot different and better tasting than the one here. Still I don't think it's a medecine and should be eaten with moderation. Olive oil is like Orange juice. It's better to eat olive or orange.

I dunno man I'm not trying to fight you.
I get it, you don't like concentrated forms of things, that's a common attitude.

Garlic is good. It removes bad stuff like heavy metals from your body.

OP is a fucking retard trying to get anons to become healthy but he's right, you know!

I'm Hungarian diaspora and my net worth is rather high don't need to steal.

No hard feelings, user.
Since "high carb" and """high""" fat both work better than the average Western diet I think it's important to focus on the similarities.
Which are people start cooking, they eat a lot more vegetables and they reduce/eliminate artifical stuff or sugar and fat (funnily enough even the high fat / keto people).

based and garliced

Can I ask why you moved from Hungary to Romania?

is that the same town that has the town rapist?

Moldova has town rapists. In Romania they have traveling gypsy rape gangs.

Bit of an urban myth. Has an entrancing effect over the immune system but you can buy garlic oil extract pills for that. There's also odorless version of it. I only take it during the winter.

Attached: 450.jpg (450x450, 49K)

lol

Attached: 1458768469338.jpg (1898x1346, 298K)

anchovy's feet smell like garlic since she's italian.

Attached: anchovy smelly.jpg (2916x1800, 1.6M)

It cures hemorrhoids. No joke.

This is a political board and youve got a post about fucking GARLIC. Get your priorities straight you meme loving faggot

in this world of soi, eating garlic is a revolutionary act.

Achieving the maximum physical performance while you can is very political. You will realize when the race war hits and you can't even run up a flight of stairs without panting.

I was born in Romania. Went to school here we got Hungarian highschools here since ages. Have dual citizenship. Lived in Hungary too years ago like 2010-2016 period. The family business is here was established in 1996 so I tend to that especially after taxes being drastically cut in Romania.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarians_in_Romania

You have HIV OP. There's no other explanation, because I've been abusing myself through lack of sleep, excercise, and nutrition, plus daily heroin and crack abuse, for the last nearly 20 years now and the one thing I never ever get, is sick. Not a cold, not the flu, not even a rash or anything. The last time I was sick was when I got chicken pox as a 7-year-old, besides throwing up from too much gear or alcohol or whatever (not really sick)

I'm sorry OP, I would have preferred not to have had to be the one to tell you...

Remember to smash the galick with a knife and let it sit for 15-20 min before eating.The garlic will produce allicin which has the potential to treat various kinds of multiple drug resistance bacterial infections, as well as viral and fungal infections in vitro.

Attached: Mince-and-Paste-Garlic-1[1].jpg (400x267, 31K)

Im sold. I will eat some garlic and awiat the super powers.

If you're not eating a piece of veal or beef liver once per week, youre likely deficient in some nutrients.

Eat a piece the size of your palm once per week.

>pic related
>BOOMER GOLD

Attached: 1533599551915 (1).jpg (3264x1836, 1.5M)

There are several types of that. Like ring crack, anal canal tear, fucking blobs outside your ass, etc. You use different cremes and supositories for that. Wouldn't want to put it on the buttcrack type of open sore if I was you.

> eats raw garlic

MGTOW sperg alert

user, I hate to break it to ya, but eating healthy means eating almost everything in moderation. If you eat garlic every day, you'll cause yourself some serious problems, just like with ginger. Take it easy. Grind or blend a few cloves and throw them in a salad or on already prepared meat, if you want it raw, just don't do it daily. Too much of a good thing is bad for you.

Chicken liver is better for regular consumption.

>eats nothing but soi-lent
Reddit cancer alert