Showers Are Emasculating Men

Every time you take a shower or bath, your body has been contaminated by onions water. The deep state has inserted ONIONS water into every public water system. The water absorbs through the pores of your skin, altering your body chemistry and making you more effeminate. The purpose of this is to emasculate men across the nation.

That's why you should never take a bath or shower. Your natural scent is enough to make you smell good. Old Spice deordernt can also help your body smell better.

Also, shower water has fluoride in it, which makes you susceptible to MSM.

Attached: man-in-shower.jpg (463x463, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsoMzztzyNY
youtube.com/watch?v=qPKE9phMGSg
youtube.com/watch?v=FuQ_AAkkgIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poor fag cant afford a RO system for his shower

Attached: 1533513789353.jpg (690x418, 44K)

Reminder that word filters are fucking gay and only faggots would set them up.

The s o y Chemicals are able to go through an RO system

>Old Spice deordernt can also help your body smell better.
are you even trying?

How long has it been since you showered bro?

Attached: 1499361278255.jpg (890x876, 150K)

7 months and counting

t.incel

>brushing your teeth with onions water
>I shiggy diggy
Try Colgate (tm) Man-water to rinse your teeth; be a man!

Attached: pepevomit.jpg (399x388, 24K)

>showers are emasculating men
thats an interesting way to spell jews

Attached: white hate 1.png (5000x5000, 3.99M)

I only purify myself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka..

youtube.com/watch?v=FsoMzztzyNY

Attached: white hate 2.png (5000x5000, 3.54M)

We used to have a hardcore RO system for the whole house when we were on well water. Now that it's hooked up to public utilities, I normally just filter my drinking water. Did you put your filter system together yourself, or do you use something storebought?

Hadn't thought about that trick. I actually live in Minnesota, and near Lake Minnetonka. I should try that sometime

>Lives in New Hampshire
>Everyone has a well

Most of you deserve it. That's what you get for letting yourself become dependent upon the (((KIKES))) for your most precious resource.

I'm getting virgin superpowers from all the sulfur and radon, though.

clearly b8 and larp

Can confirm. I haven't showered for two weeks. I feel very different. More masculine. People seem to be intimidated by me. I don't know what has happened, but it works like magic.

Ok if they put onions into the water then why don't i smell like onions?

Fucking retard kys pls ok thx :)

Why is the word s o y filtered? Is it some joke or meme?

> The water absorbs through the pores of your skin, altering your body chemistry and making you more effeminate.
> The water absorbs through the pores of your skin
> through the pores
> the pores

nigger, what? Do you even basic human physiology?

>Old Spice deordernt can also help your body smell better.

t.shill

He is not wrong the onions go straight through your skin

youtube.com/watch?v=qPKE9phMGSg

show us your french flag smelly garlic fuck

2 months

there is NOTHING wrong with pharmaceuticals in the water

IN FACT it probably improves our mental health

Ultra Pure Water?

What's Onions water precious???

you'd be surprised..
by month 3 it cant smell anymore.
if you are wiping at poops.

only the first couple months stink.

also once your hair reaches peak oil, it just does not keep oiling..
unless you have pure shit genetics and consume greese.

Some faggot mod took it personally and started filtering it.

ass backwards dude

Can confirm, since I started bathing exclusively in lake water outdoors my energy and vitality have surged.

yeah so when are you going to kill yourself?

do you live by the lake?

I want to be submerged into a vat of boys urine and remain there for days.

Daily reminder: ELECTRIC showers are real

Attached: suiceide-shower-guatemala.jpg (600x400, 48K)

get a well

It's a public beach in town here, you have to go to more secluded spots where there's no trash and screaming shitskin children

>This guy doesn't filter and boil all his bath water beforehand to remove any and all contaminants and render the s oy useless.
Smelly useless pleb.

Attached: F57BG87GTGCRAT5.LARGE.jpg (400x394, 38K)

Real men don’t bathe.

Fluoride will fuck you up, not memeing. Avoid it as much as possible.

Have you not watched Holes?
Onions are good for you, memeflagger

Source, you memeflaggot.

>he didnt buy a water filter before they shut alex jones down and now cant shower anymore
what a fucking pleb

Attached: laughs in snake.jpg (600x450, 188K)

It's safe, just trust me

Attached: 20151219_095540.jpg (506x900, 83K)

not the way they are made here

kek

t.indian shill

What in the fuck are you on about? Jesus Christ how do you fucks live like that? BOIL THIS.

>the way they are made here
expand? an onion is an onion bro

Attached: sessions.jpg (750x500, 63K)

Unironically this. Your grandparents, hell even your parents showered way less often than people do now. One of the problems with showering often is it washes away your natural pheromone scent, which you don't usually notice, but serves to attract compatible partners of the opposite sex. It's possible the surge in LGBT is due to people being confused about their own sexuality because of a lack of pheromone indicators. 7 months is crazy but if you shower more often than once a month you're cucking yourself.

Like seriously, it's a cheap way to have sparkling water.

Attached: IMG_0150.jpg (4000x3000, 2.48M)

Is that for people without water heaters?

8 days.

Your ancestors utilized hot springs and saunas to bathe for centuries. Stop.

Good news since I unironically only bathe in streams and rivers that are fresh from mountain snowmelt

shit bro you live under a rock? the pesticides, growth hormones, and preservatives that are used in US soil is conspiracy tier

I bought a still recently because I'm paranoid about fluoride, ran a gallon of water through it and then added some water to clean out the basin. I'm mad that ive been drinking this filth for over 22 years. According to the water report my city actually has 1/4 the amount of contamination allowed federally.

Attached: Snapchat-1389069001.jpg (720x1280, 236K)

What the fuck, sort your ceiling out you cave man.

Yes, some call it a suicide shower; please seee youtube.com/watch?v=FuQ_AAkkgIg

Yeah, to a fucking pleb boiling water a few pots of water would "literally kill you" or something. Goddamn what an absolutely useless pussy.

dont forget that nearly all soi in the US is GMO

Wanna identify a shill poster? Literally doesn't know which words are filtered. Can OP be anymore see through right now? This is gold. Screenshotting.

Attached: 15292852038793452.jpg (1024x576, 183K)

>not having water filtration systems on every tap
Oh shit nibba what are you doing?

Fluoride literally crystalizes in your brain. One part per million in your water will noticeably increase aluminum concentration in brain tissues.

Attached: 1023891-06b99a8f3c6a78a61dcfd3f161cbb649.jpg (561x345, 52K)

Versus the literal feces covered vegetables from other countries?

Tap filters are ineffective. was run through a PUR filter before being distilled.

nice one kike, but we will not be smelly like you.

My city chlorinates fresh lake water, should I worry?

Attached: fluoride.jpg (720x624, 83K)

no, organic farms are ideal. shop at whole foods

Yes, chlorine is super s o y

They aren't intimidated, they just think you're some fucking hobo. Take a shower you filthy animal.

>whole foods
thats where i buy my onions

Checked. Everyone on this board would do well to learn more about their pineal gland.

Attached: 1532877529856.jpg (641x530, 41K)

kek white people don't have pineal glands, since the pineal gland is responsible for generating epidermal melanin and was removed when Yakub created the Caucasian subhumans. only Africans and their descendants can access their third eye.

Keep telling yourself that.

>He doesn't realize the pineal gland is responsible for melatonin production
>He doesn't realize that Melatonin suppresses the melanocyte-stimulating hormone and prevents dispersion of melanin granules, which is why melanin is concentrated in the pineal gland.
>Therefore implying that people with more melanin in their skin have less effective pineal glands
Nice try, go pray to KARA BOGA before posting again, perhaps you will fare better.

you think I made this up? there are plenty of scientific articles discussing this issue. Look at Adeloye and Odeku (1967) who found that African patients had significantly larger and less calcified pineal glands than white patients, to the extent that it's not clear that the white patients had functioning pineal glands at all. i won't get into the occult significance of the pineal gland but that should be easy to find information about as well.

Fake news. No such causal link has ever been established. The only doctor who claimed to discover such a link was Dr. Bruce (((Goldman))).

MFW I use well water

Attached: andy.jpg (188x252, 6K)

Yeah artificial fillers in foods can crystallize it

What are jokes?

Only boiling the water to 100C can kill those things.

>Drives off like a fucking chad
ROASTIE BTFO

what i have on the pineal gland

>Das not true whitey, das jooish
If you do an academic article search for melatonin's effects on melanin you will not only find the results devoid of a Dr. Goldman, you will also see that I am correct.

Da thurd aye is how we find da chikun

does your calcified pineal gland prevent you from seasoning your chicken properly, cumskin?

If whites can't season chicken properly why do you rap so much about Grey Poupon?

>imagine being obama, first "black" potus
>trayvonne shooting occurs
>call dave chappelle
>"dave, the world needs you to do one last skit"
>when keeping it real goes wrong
>be black youth
>questioned by police/security
>because i'm black huh! i don't play no games
>shot and killed
>black man shot and killed by non-black person
>is it racism?
>perhaps, but people don't want to die trying to do the right thing or their job
>broadcasted on national tv

And that's how you know obama is controlled by hollywood. The potus was controlled by hollywood.

Clorine is a disinfectant and oxidizer, this guy prolly wiped his ass with his hand, hence the removal of free clorine. Nigger is a snake oil selling jew.

True. I havent taken a shower in about a year. I feel way more manly. You all walk around smelling like a feuity faggot. Hurr lets go take a chemical bath. Why am i balding. Why are my nuts shriveled? cant be these chemical rich soaps.

Good thing I have a private well 3 miles from the
continental watershed break.

I take cold showers for the pain and suffering. It's great mental training, faggot.

ONIONS makes me lose my shit

Attached: 1533485642431.jpg (231x219, 8K)

You dont want to smell like flowers when the shit hits the fan. Then some bad person will smell you from a mile away. Trust me. I smell people before i see them.

Can you smell the normies?

>not having an immunity to fluoride