Imagine being such a pussy that you need an automatic assault weapon like pic related to defend yourself...

Imagine being such a pussy that you need an automatic assault weapon like pic related to defend yourself. What the fuck happened to standing tall and learning to fight like a man?

Attached: Dsc03553.jpg (640x521, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZT1JjwuAxmQ
youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GUNS ARE GOOD

Attached: gunsaregood.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>assault weapon
Stop acting like a tranny

>pic related is not automatic
>99% of salty weppins are not automatic
>fists can stop bullets
>memeflag
Terrible b8 m8

Attached: 72786c161011ce67df1e7e33da9ae0a4ea4504cc4763be9eb3dcd3ec6e413dfc_1.jpg (320x416, 35K)

imagine being such a pussy you need to fight in a group and attack when no one is expecting it like a nigger

>standing tall and learning to fight like a man?
tell that to my grandmother
>say ij

Catalonia? Oh yeah it never existed and never will suck a dick you jealous faggot

SAGE

SHALL NOT

in all fields

What the fuck happened to standing tall and learning to fight like a man?
Niggers......niggers happened

Attached: CDA409F5-754F-40CC-90C9-6F2AEA04CE94.jpg (600x450, 81K)

t. Felon who mugs old ladies.

>relying on a tec-9

Imagine being such a dumb fuck that you think a tec9 is fully auto. The pieces of shit wobble so badly they're hardly semi. Besides, what do I give a shit what you think, if I live to have my kid call me a pussy, maybe it'll mean something from him, but I reckon he'll just be glad to see his mom again

tell that to tiny women who get raped by even tiny men
firearms are the equalizer

>same flag
>same anti-gun post
fuck off faggot.

Attached: 1533466702738.jpg (768x1024, 52K)

>need
It's not called the bill of needs.

Attached: BILL OF NEEDS.jpg (480x360, 51K)

The tec-9 was never automatic, very early models were just frequently modified to be one.

THE PENIS IS EVIL

What about Hispanics?

Attached: 1509025455910.png (612x491, 98K)

I wish this gun wasn't such a piece of shit. It's there anything else like it?

The people that make these arguments have never been in a fight.

Thinking about getting a tec-9 for home defense

do you need rights?

>What the fuck happened to standing tall and learning to fight like a man?
They all got shot.

People started getting jumped by packsnof wild niggers mane

Nobody owes your bitch ass a fight.

Attached: 6c7377721ba17391c1d1fc08cef38991e2a9e697d6c83297068da6a5f5e5ee5e.png (2500x1645, 149K)

>tec9
So first you need to figure out which two calibers are the most prominent where you live.
7.62 x 39 or 5.56 x 45
Then just buy either an AK-47 or an AR-15.

This is the only answer unless you plan caring more about this.

Attached: 1487609726580.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

BM9

Firearms happened

muricans be like muh 2nd am muh freedom. Nothing happened, it's still there. In Europe

haha fuck yeah cowboys and soldiers and shit are gay we should take our advice on self-defense from sheltered flaxboys

Lol... reminds me of liberals quoting the Bible...

>What the fuck happened to standing tall and learning to fight like a man?
Niggers and gypsies. Never fight 1v1, never fight someone unless carrying better weapons, no code of honor, no respect for any form of life, always pick physically weaker targets.

You can only fight like a man against men. Thing is, men rarely actually have a need to fight, and when they do, it's a 1v1 brawl outside to settle some disagreement, or a fight to the death to settle a vendetta.
But shitskins aren't men. They aren't "human" in the sense that we are. They don't understand the meaning of courage, because to them, "being corageous" is simply "taking advantage of others whenever possible". Because they have a materialistic definition of what is important, niggers and gypsies can NEVER be expected to fight on equal grounds. They have no morals, no principles. Only desires and envy.

>automatic assualt weapon
>posts nigger plink plink suck my dick gun
kek

>what a pussy
>it's ww3 and he won't fight with his fingernails

This gun is neither automatic fire nor is it ever a rifle. None the less an assault rifle.

This is a Tec 9 a very popular piece of shit pistol with niggers and wanna be gansta's. This total piece of shit gun is chambered in 9mm which is a pistol round not a rifle. And it is only semi automatic when you can actually get the piece of total shit to fire. The Tec 9 is sooo unreliable I would consider it a single shot pistol.

Imagine being such a cuck faggot as the OP is to not even know the fucking difference between a pistol and a rifle. But still come on chan asking for them to be banned...

Nigger tier

The Boxer Rebellion thought the exact same thing.

Look up how well they did

imagine being such a nigger that you think insulting the white man will result in anything good.

Attached: auschwitz-memories-world-youth-day.jpg (920x537, 110K)

see pic related.

Attached: 1ec69ea80b7beaf38ec6dcf999ce3fcb--fabulous-quotes-awesome-quotes.jpg (576x576, 46K)

1. What if you're a woman, elderly, etc?

2. What if you're a big tough guy, but the OTHER guy has one?

The liberal answer to both of these seems to be "it's better to just roll over and accept your fate than to level the playing field with a gun of your own."

Fighting like a man doesn't make you bulletproof.

Because we have enemies with automatic guns from across an open boarder that break into your house and do this to you. We are facing hoards of niggers and spics the will dismember you, rape you and leave you for dead. Do you not understand the gravity of your situation? Whites in South Africa not living in compounds have their family killed and chopped up. Imagine millions of people like Jack the Ripper.
>Yeah just dodge their bullets and move super fast and disarm all of them.

Fuck you, if outlaws can come here by the millions and they all carry in no gun zones, then I am pretty sure the safest course of action for myself is to become an outlaw. The state has failed to protect it's citizens. We will protect ourselves as is our unalienable God given right.

Attached: 1526853748814.webm (352x640, 2.62M)

Mac 10 or 11 or even the Israeli made Uzi. All good weapons. However I would lean more toward HK MP 9 for same caliber and size but with unmatched reliability.

guns are for retarded, dumbed down, degenerated murimutts.

>fight like a man
You think the world fights by Marquess of Queenshury rules still? Watch nigger fights in NHT threads. People get jumped and overnumbered in the real world all the time. Why fight fair or stay weak when the fight is for your life? Carry guns if you can, other weapons if you cannot. Arms are honor; slaves have neither.

neither does an assault weapon.

When the genes you have is a strong body but not a smart mind so you don't even know how to use guns so you attack people who uses them

Attached: images.jpg (306x164, 9K)

If he's talking about memes I agree, ideas are stronger than armies. But what happens when there's a burglar in your home?

You might as well get a stick...Just about as reliable. Hell even more than the Tec 9.

How did that independence go for you? I bet your people went on to fistfight spain’s military for indep-you are retarded.

So why didn't the Boxers win?

Fewer*

Attached: Oberlehrer_.jpg (306x401, 117K)

This is now a ZARDOZ thread.

Attached: ZARDOZ14.jpg (1000x600, 122K)

They never follow the logic that far.
Liberalism is born of low self esteem, they're all scared of guns and their own lack of self control.

Niggers always gang up on their victims and kick them while they're down

They have no sense of shame or honor. They're nothing but animals. Humans made tools like weapons to put animals in their place.

Tell that to the police and military

>gets shot
The gun has no equal on the battlefield.

Gas.

Hurrr durrr
Look Mittens a faggot Australian

Evolution and being a tool using human.

i don't know what world you live in,
but in the world i live in there are crazy leftists
swarms of them
who want to harm me for my political beliefs.
fortunately, firearms are force equalizers that allow me to defend myself against swarms.
thank God for America and the 2nd amendment.

I am such a pussy

None of our enemies have enough honor to be worth it.

They are worth a single 22 shell 3 cents

that wouldnt be a problem if the guy that wants to fight wasnt always bigger than you. ive had dudes like 150lbs heavier than me call me a pussy. im like are you for real? lol

Only niggers like tec-9s.

Does that mean all niggers are pussies?

this is a logically inconsistent statement.
rights are not something that you can lose, you are born with all of them, therefore you are never "in need" of rights.

>God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

>born with rights
talk about logically inconsistent statements

Your country doesnt exist.

QUICK! SOMEONE GET THE IDEAS!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZT1JjwuAxmQ
Henry Rollins is a stupid faggot.
as long as people need killin, and some people will always need killin, guns will be the right tool for the job.

i bet the man in the video is fucking glad he had a gun.

Cool Rollins, how's your friend doing? Surely he's alive, after all why would he need to defend himself from a gun...?

Attached: theeternalsubhumannord.png (1031x1995, 1.52M)

>The gun has no equal on the battlefield.
a nigger smasher

we need a fucking wall.

Rights are not given, they can only be taken away.

Attached: muh rights.jpg (600x1000, 102K)

The jew would SELL that hammer to the nigger

Brains

Zero points. Try harder.

Because 'Missy' grew up thinking she's a man

youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38

I need to defend myself against Chinese spies

Attached: feinstein-ak-47-e1381328893613.jpg (500x407, 45K)

is there a smuggie for this? there must be

Attached: 1521777635808.png (927x544, 44K)

I’m not a man. And I’m not tall. If a tall man aggressively comes at me he will be warned once then he will get shot. Guns make everyone equal, why are you against equality?

>image being such a delusional fuck that you think you don't need an automatic defense weapon like pic related to defend yourself.
fixed your text lol

Attached: 1529521422816.jpg (829x454, 152K)

real men use full auto

>Israeli made

No user, no.

poo in the loo talking about "brains" lmao

full auto is a meme.
it's only good for momentarily laying down cover.

You sound like my 40 yo boomer brother.
Let me guess:
>You think you can talk you're way out of any situation or at least submit and withdraw.
>You been in one fist fight with an asian boy in early hischool and the teacher broke it off.
>You went along to get along
>You didnt get laid before college.
>You been playing it safe and been lucky. Other have not.
>Lived life as a coward and show up here to call others cowards.

A simple shotgun saved my life, my best friend got beaten to death because he was unarmed when they got to him.

You know nothing of this world

Literally who

mexicans are not hispanic

Let me just punch someone in a glock Tower that is 2 miles away.

Attached: 62C723B2-BAB8-4E15-A66F-63B9D9B33AD1.jpg (800x450, 50K)

ah yes a TEC-9. The perfect weapon for a beta uprising

Attached: 36cd389d058ee8c0731063a7b5671c4d9de5510236dc188b0d51e95c721e7979.jpg (500x408, 46K)

As if lead cares how tall you stand or how manly you fight.

Win at all costs. 'How' is for historians and boipussies.

t. Alpha

MODS!!!!!

fucking this,
the only people who are against guns are those who've never had to and never will have to use one.
much like the only people pushing for third worlders to overrun our country live in gated communities and don't have to interact with their new nigger cattle.
such is life i suppose.

Attached: 2010.png (1920x1200, 1002K)

Max unt moritz.

>everyone has the same physique and genetic differences making someone better at fighting do not exist
>everyone can/wants to spend copious ammounts of time training in hand to hand combat
>every guy can totally beat up 10 guys unharmed
>knives don't exist
>people who are attacking you will never have a gun of their own
This is what is implied in the statement that you do not need guns for self defense. All of those are retarded.
Even a master of hand to hand combat risks his life or health going up against people armed with knives or guns. And a group of semi-competent fighters will still take you out as well.

Henry Rollins is a 57 year old boomerfag who watched his best "friend" get beaten to death by niggers while he did nothing. ie a coward
He is a MTV construct, look at my tatts and muscles hurr durr.
Someone crack his scull allready

he willl use it to hunt endangered animals with to sell to the chinese because the chinese can't get their dick hard.

wow you retarded...

saged

Attached: CD8D6014-75BC-447E-9FB4-1C7A0470F319.png (1111x693, 370K)