Where will you be when they come for your family?

Where will you be when they come for your family?

Attached: 1533658602252.jpg (480x520, 26K)

Hopefully dead

You know they won't stop until you and everyone you love are dead.

Attached: 1532299895600.jpg (719x720, 87K)

With them, of course.

ha, I have no family
but i'm going rogue demolitions man if shtf

We are all patriots.

Attached: 1532019036756.jpg (720x960, 146K)

On the back of the truck asking "what's for dinner tonight at the FEMA camp, Da'Quarius?"

The only right answer.

Attached: 1530154799546.jpg (850x400, 53K)

>having a family

Attached: 1531363144775.jpg (209x242, 3K)

Causing prosperity unlike any nation has seen before with a hard line policy of discipline to prevent degenerating into decadence.

total overhaul of medicine and reaffirmation of the common law justice system.

Meritocracy of academia

Universal income

Release of all non violent criminals on drugs charges.

Introduction of psychedelics into the criminal rehabilitation system.

none of this will happen with whites as a minority

Probably so numbed already that i dont really care.

Attached: 1504340501874.jpg (848x1224, 810K)

I like this show, it shows me what could have been if things had turned out better

Recreational cannabis to tackle opiate and alcohol crisis.

Higher taxes on luxury items and removal of income tax.

yes I almost feel sorry for the communists.almost.

The absolute state of the Left

You guys are completely fucked if you're resorting to this shit

This.

Attached: 755DFBDC-3722-4C8E-B943-310697DAE5F3.png (550x550, 73K)

Why not both?

Make it law for all surpluses of Food to be given to shelters and the homeless.

Have street teams offering homeless people residencies and diplomas in crafts. Thus discouraging the culture of homelessness as well as offering a legitimate purpose and standard of living which entails dignity.

I supported Trump actually.

Don't be so narrow minded. It's unbecoming of a thinker, unless you aren't a thinker at all and your purpose of being here is antagonistic.

I deal in solutions, not whining.

Stop replying to threads without text in the subject field you fucking newfag cancer cells.

10 years from now I'll probably finally settled down and start a family

around that time I'll hopefully be accomplished in business, the arts, politics, etc

Attached: 20170622_183630-1.jpg (1920x1080, 440K)

>Have street teams offering homeless people residencies and diplomas in crafts.

Attached: 1497368589464.jpg (492x449, 25K)

Yes, I have spent a lot of time with the homeless. Have you?

Your solutions are only empty platitudes. I am surprised you have not proposed "world peace and harmony through innovation" yet.

Within range

Killing theirs.

Drugs are the escape mechanism because a life being destitute rapes the spirit of ambition.

10 years from now they'll be denying you medical coverage and access to the power grid if you're not a libshit shabbos goyim.

And how many of those homeless are salvageable human beings.
I agree in getting them off the streets, but majority of homeless are insane, and should belong in either insane asylums or camps.

>[Return] [Catalog] [Top] 31 / 8 / 19 / 2 [Up

I have already caused World Peace, if you care to check the wikileaks you will see that the ETI have declared Nuclear Weapons to be a false enterprise.

Nice try normie.

Attached: Peace In Our Time.jpg (186x270, 10K)

Plenty of them, one I can see becoming a football coach, given the security of decent living habitation.

You have to be smart to live on the streets and survives, these skills are transferable to reacclimatise these people as citizens with good purpose which makes them feel good about themselves

>lets let insane hobos teach kids.
This can only work out well.

It's very simple, if the councils and government facilities weren't over-run by depreciating nepotism and lack of discipline, rigour and ideal.

Teaching should require a Masters.

>You have to be smart to live on the streets
pidgeons and rats seem to do that just fine without any diplomas. You need just base savagery and instincts. Those are not transferable to modern industrial society.

You will not make the next wallstreet wolf out of a fucked up junkie behind the trash bin.

>You will not make the next wallstreet wolf
why would you want to intentionally create a harmful sociopath

Nobody is trying to make them into a financier. I mentioned sports. Careers in trades are worth a lot these days as well.

Not all homeless are addicts either.

Building my firstborn son or daughter their first rifle in my tool shed while they watch and learn.
Looking out over my parcel of land at the lake or forest, watching the sunset from my porch.

Gardening is so important, making sure the streets are clean is critical to everyone's well being. These roles should be rewarded adequately.

Medicine is a joke now.

It's so far removed from the spirit, it's an attack upon it actually.

Sure, there are gems in the rough among the asocials, but the resources are squandered on majority of them who have regressed to subhuman existence.

People like Jordan Peterson advising people to pop pills is wholly irresponsible and an affront to God.

celebrating, cause they're all liberals.
i mean.. neo-liberals..
not the classical ones..
just straight up msm zog lib.

Again that's a problem with medicine. Who in their right mind came up with the methadone program, it has to be the most pathetic excuse for humanism I have ever seen.

All for greed of course.

Treating addiction with a watered done product is stupid, let's face it but then again, doctors these days aren't exactly the brightest bulbs in the box are they.

You'd have to be bereft of empathy to be a doctor in today's corporate machinations

I have a feeling you are a computer program. Post a snap of your ID written on a napkin.

Low EQ just doesn't cut it in medicine, sorry.

Quit. You are a disgrace.

Call me Hippocrates

Father of Western Medicine

he took an oath Dammit, they have no respect for the man!

This country is so albanised and abduled it makes me sick to my stomach
Im learning italian right now and im moving to italy as soon as i finish college

I never understood the Facist larpers. You're outnumbered retards you woulnd't last a second in civil war because everyone hates facists

This bro

Ciao

ring ring
*pronto* io sono Paddock, e tu

If that were true people would exterminate Antifa immediately with extreme prejudice. Instead they get preferential treatment from even governmental levels, despite acting exactly like the DAP, which later became the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei. Also known as nazis.

>You're outnumbered retards you woulnd't last a second in civil war because everyone hates facists

You can't even spell fascist lmao

>rewrites the Bible to make Jesus sound less like God
>still invokes God
I fucking hate Jefferson

Pic related

This is where im at

knocking on the door

Why us everybody obsessed about family?
Family is a social construct, women and men choose to live togheth and they are free to choose anytimr if they are related or not

This, I have no idea how the Left doesn't seem to understand this

Attached: Fight Back.png (1097x900, 1.11M)

The family is the smallest atom of democracy.

Without it, men are useless.
Without it, women are useless.

I am looking forward to the next stage in human evolution, birthing children from cloning pods. Degenerate women can be relegated to useless sex workers or wage slaves where they belong, trad women will be freeer to find good men, and lower tier men will not have to deal with degenerate women anymore.

You would want a family too, if it were easier.

The traditional Family model is the building block of civilization. It creates the most stable environment to raise the strongest and most intelligent children who will then in turn grow up and repeat the cycle, expand knowledge, grow society, and we will eventually reach the stars. Of course a retarded anarchist like you wouldn’t understand that because you don’t have yourself together enough to be desired by a woman who wants to participate in this cycle of civilizational growth with you. So your options are either to improve yourself and start a family or become a morally diseased social parasite that eventually dies from its own degenerate behavior or is physically removed by men who are willing to protect their family and civilization.

Attached: E06F827B-AA3D-4743-BEB4-F4D1A63E697C.jpg (800x504, 98K)

cute

Attached: 1520465008302.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Why don't you show us your israeli flag?

In my comfy bunker with many guns & 6 gorillion rounds of ammo

Attached: 1492791865298.png (425x425, 424K)

Man in the kike castle

Niggers on acid. Lol. There is a reason they stay away from the stuff user. They have weak minds. Psychedelics are not for the feint of heart.

Why not both?

all the more reason to dope em, see what happens

Shooting at anyone who comes for my family.