Gays BTFO

Gays BTFO
twitter.com/vallimfl/status/1026245524377296902

Attached: fag.png (617x726, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

24sata.hr/news/brazilcu-su-otkazali-smjestaj-u-zadru-jer-je-homoseksualac-585277
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/
archive.is/8yiqT
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html
archive.is/NdR25
cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''
archive.is/vNjZq
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1889120
pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
archive.is/Qdllj
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm
nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/cdev.12989/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html
archive.is/j0S7Q
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374
ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343
pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29144882
lifelongadoptions.com/lgbt-adoption/lgbt-adoption-statistics
taxpolicycenter.org/sites/default/files/publication/153351/same-sex_married_tax_filers_after_windsor_and_obergefell.pdf
journals.lww.com/jrnldbp/Abstract/publishahead/Same_Sex_and_Different_Sex_Parent_Families_in.99302.aspx?PRID=JDBP_PR_062818
psychologytoday.com/blog/fetishes-i-dont-get/201102/do-gay-men-have-more-sexual-interest-in-children
individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20180101220158/http://www.patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html
archive.is/a2iRU
religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm
childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-whether-conversion-therapy-can-alter-sexual-orientation-without-causing-harm/
healthline.com/diabetesmine/twins-and-diabetes
scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/
archive.is/MALR3
archive.is/g3lal
nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How would the hotel owner have any way of knowing he was gay, except when he waved it in everyone's faces.
What a faggot.

bumpo

Two people with same-sex names reserving a single bed you absolute moron.

24sata.hr/news/brazilcu-su-otkazali-smjestaj-u-zadru-jer-je-homoseksualac-585277
>Even though the website itself doesn't require people to state their sexual orientation, it is assumed he wrote it himself

based and redpilled, heil Croatia.

Attached: muh_sides.jpg (323x315, 67K)

checked.

He didn't mention a partner right? He also specifically is only talking about himself.
But ugh, your scenario is so disgusting, i didn't even think of it.
Thanks for the new pattern.

Maybe next time plan there vacation in a muslim country

> In Afghanistan, Brunei, Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Somalia (in some southern regions), Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen, homosexual activity carries the death penalty

Fag snowflake thought his SJW bullshit would work in another country

Can you blame the hotel owner? I mean who wants to clean diarrhea semen off the wall when the faggot farts after getting sodomized?

>I did this with my best friend and I'm not even gay

He's Brazilian lmao, I assumed he was American when I first read it too

mad about alex jones? :)

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

dasitmane

Attached: 1525398353091.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Shock? Were you really shocked?

based

Post this below fellow fag hunters.

Attached: 1531025943994.jpg (1584x2016, 195K)

Attached: 1532117712424.png (576x720, 456K)

wtf it's not wierd even in here. Even without alcohol.

Attached: 1522849134014.jpg (1149x832, 170K)

78% figure is NOT from the CDC. That is a lie. It is from a 1977 survey of gay men published in 1982 called "The Gay Report".

Since openly gay people = lefties, I am happy with them being deplatformed.

No dogs or lefties allowed.

Why don't you get out of the closet the, Sea Jew

What about the other numbers? Surely the common extreme promisculous lifestyle and lack of the ability to properly bond has it's dire consequences friend. I've worked with wounded animals in a vet clinic and they're as horny as fags. Sexual Stimulation is way to comfort oneself, battle stress. Exactly what you would expect from traumatised gays.

mad anout the hiv?

this numbers need an update the hiv rate is even higher now

Breeder propaganda. Most of that is non-whites. Gays were (still are in many places!) forbidden to marry or raise families, expected to have gay sex only in secret, and then you wonder why there's so much risky sex. Ridiculous. You created negative conditions for gay people and they suffered.

Explain why having a higher risk of disease is a justification for suppressing human and civil rights.

Explain how, biologically, trauma has EVER caused ANYONE to sh

shift from straight to gay.

techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/

archive.is/8yiqT

White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html

archive.is/NdR25

HIV infection decreases globally by a third:

cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

archive.is/vNjZq

Full article so don’t bitch that I sourced the BBC:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1889120

UK HIV decrease:

pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf

AU HIV decrease:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

archive.is/Qdllj

HIV came from Haiti to New York

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm

nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html

Because your degeneracy is a detremant to society and it's morals. You don't get to raise kids you fuck. Kids need a mother and a father no matter what (((studies))) say. Also marriage is a god given bond for men and women for the sole reason to create divine life in the form of a human. You don't get to pervert that and fuck eavh others bloody ass.

eat shit faggot... then again with all the shit on each others dicks you eat plenty of shit already, you degenerate

I don't see how having sex in secret makes you blind to the risk of disease. That's just plain retardation. The simple fact is that you're blinded by lust and can't control your hedonistic degenerate ass due to childhood induced steess and psychological harm due to various forma of trauma. (Trauma isn't just molestation, mind you. It's subtle and creeping and can't always be assesed.)

And how does denying us rights not simply make our situation, and our disease rates WORSE? How does telling us only to fuck in secret not jack up the rate of risky sex and therefore disease?

Parental Sexual Orientation and Children's Psychological Well-Being: 2013–2015 National Health Interview Survey:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/cdev.12989/full

Nontraditional Families and Childhood Progress Through School:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html

archive.is/j0S7Q

www.asanet.org/documents/ASA/pdfs/12-144_307_Amicus_%20(C_%20Gottlieb)_ASA_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false

Because you have no other choice! If you are pressured to marry the opposite sex,then your WIFE and KIDS live at home. So you will have gay sex where nobody will look for you, the bathhouse or the adult video store.

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374

ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343

pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj

Australia gay parenting survey:

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com

Closeness to fathers best predicts quality of health for sons raised by gay dads:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29144882

lifelongadoptions.com/lgbt-adoption/lgbt-adoption-statistics

Gay married men with kids make on average more than a quarter million dollars a year:

taxpolicycenter.org/sites/default/files/publication/153351/same-sex_married_tax_filers_after_windsor_and_obergefell.pdf

This pattern in which families with dependent children are higher income is also true of FF and MM couples, but is particularly striking for MM couples, for which the average income of couples with children is about $264,000. Almost half of MM couples with children earn more than $150,000. Differences between same-sex female couples with and without children are much smaller.

Children of gay fathers and lesbian mothers were reported as showing fewer psychological problems than children of heterosexual parents:

journals.lww.com/jrnldbp/Abstract/publishahead/Same_Sex_and_Different_Sex_Parent_Families_in.99302.aspx?PRID=JDBP_PR_062818

Were you molested as a child? Serious question.

No.

Explain how molestation, on a biological level, could make someone who was otherwise destined to be heterosexual, into a homosexual.

Your entire argument rests upon an unproven assertion that somehow gay men (ignoring bisexual men, let alone female gay/bi people) enjoy being molested so they turn gay.

psychologytoday.com/blog/fetishes-i-dont-get/201102/do-gay-men-have-more-sexual-interest-in-children

Child sexual abuse (CSA) is a pervasive problem with myriad short- and long-term consequences for victims and their families. Its impact is far-reaching with recent estimates that 26.6% of girls and 5.1% of boys experience sexual abuse or assault by age 17 (Finkelhor, Shattuck, Turner, & Hamby, 2014).

individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html

ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

web.archive.org/web/20180101220158/http://www.patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html

archive.is/a2iRU

religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm

childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900

"A 2015 study (linked above) looked at virtually every substantiated child sexual abuse case reported to child protective services in the United States in 2010. It concluded more than 20% of child sexual abuse cases reviewed involved a primary female perpetrator – so estimates vary significantly."

Look. All I ask for is that it's not normalised and had a certain stigma. It should not be conaidered natural and instead be allowed to be researched to find a "cure" like oxytocin has shown to work to a degree. I don't want them to have the right to adopt children. That's the most infuriating thing about it. You don't have a choice I get it. But we have to see that the gay surge is part due to brainwashing in media and subliminal programming, hormonal poisioning in water due to meds and pills psychological harm.

It's a libshit sockpupet account go check the rest of the twitter posts.

croats can be based sometimes

Attached: 1530619437949.png (1096x2893, 188K)

>said that we was gay when not asked
GG FAGGOT GET REKT. NO BED 4 U

Going to take that as a yes.

Attached: 1527634885734.png (1122x2283, 614K)

Enjoy dying of AIDS faggot friend, one less homo will be good for this world

Attached: F5CAA32F-9077-4546-847D-201078486975.png (562x760, 420K)

i sometimes tell people that i've slept with two women at once
they will never know that i merely shared a bed

Attached: EEF9jcl.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>All that tag
PLEASE GIVE ME ATTETION I SUCK DICKS

Good for you, dont let those aids ridden monkey faggots enter your country

the fag prolly came out in "special requests"

Conversion therapy is harmful and ineffective. Oxytocin absolutely does nothing to "cure" homosexuality. You are full of shit.

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-whether-conversion-therapy-can-alter-sexual-orientation-without-causing-harm/

all meme flags here are jews.

You don’t care about people at all, you would realize trying to spread hateful stigmas about gay people hurts many families and children. You don’t care if your information is inaccurate or weighted, its obvious you have a precognitive bias.

I said it should be allowed to be investigated. I don't actually think it can be fully cured but I think the factors which foster it can be eliminated and reduced.

If it came to me you would be burned at the stake for your own sake. Il as that's an impossibility today I'm ready to make compromises.

You're a fucking faggot if you didn't try and fuck at least one of them

if kids can turn gay from you degenerates molesting them, it should be possible to reverse it
>without causing harm
as if anyone cared

>We don't take gays

Based Croats.

You are making the claim that kids can somehow turn gay from molestation. I dispute your claim. Thus, you must provide direct proof of it, you cannot. It is a bullshit claim.

Nobody can be turned gay through molestation, and if you want to claim otherwise, I'd love to see some proof.

check out childhood molestation rates among homosexuals.
i had a girlfriend at that time

I have. That is not proof that somehow molestation causes homosexuality.

Why do you care so much about gay men?

it's not conclusive proof, true.
what is your hypothesis for why faggots get molested so much during childhood?

Most kids sho get molested are beforehand in uncomfortable and stressfull situation. It causes shock in the brain and stops it from fully developing, as a way to rationalise and a perverse for comfort and human interaction you develope a bond to the perpetrator as they often form relationships beforehand. This might popp up in sick fantasies later on while yountry to tell yourself it was wrong. It's a form of programming and exposure to this degnerate behavior and the old connotation it created ingrain themselves into your mind over time. As most molestation victims expereince as an result of the trauma a social issues, they'll find ut hard to properly form friendly relationships with men and always see the pedo in them subconciusly. Most of em also don't have proper father figures so they don't overcome their oedipus complex as a result of the father who keeps it in check. This frustation and confusion fucks up your brainm sinple as that

This one LGBT flag is just blowing out every single Jow Forumstard left and right, holy shit, i've never seen an entire board get absolutely served like this, by a homo no less

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Because they are easy targets for molestation and in the case of the one study citing the most, she deliberately manipulated the study (Tomeo 2001) to try to maximize the percentage so it would seem high by deceitful data collection and comparing gay pride participants to mostly straight college students.

Gay kids are often socially isolated and vulnerable.

Fucking phoneposting sorry for the typos.

So then this is just literally your person opinion of course and is not in any way based in actual science and I'm supposed to believe you why exactly?

Blown the fuck out by spamming links to fag websites and the daily kos? He might as well be posting shareblue links.

Except the kids are molested long before they're gay

Because I'm right and it makes sense. Also talked to a psychiatrist about it and he said it makes alot of sense. Don't have to believe me on that tho. Also no wonder there aren't conclusive studies as it's shunned investigating. Modern psychology has the tendency to obly focus on certain small parts of the problem while missing the big picture.

Can you blame the owner? Imagine the mess those faggots would leave on the bed.

ZA DOM

Attached: NcdhafDm_400x400.png (400x400, 62K)

I posted an expert of an analysis of twin studies basically proving it's not genetic. Any counter to that?

>god given

Oh dear, this man still believes in Zeus and the Greek pantheon of gods.

How embarrassing

Fag websites like ncbi and actual research articles? Kek. Man you should just admit defeat already, homo won this one. You're only embarrassing yourself further, next time come prepared with counter research and prove him wrong

Isn't there a lesbian president in Croatia or something?

You definitely are

>And how does denying us rights not simply make our situation, and our disease rates WORSE? How does telling us only to fuck in secret not jack up the rate of risky sex and therefore disease?
You could make the same argument about pedophiles
Since there's a bit of a stigma attached to pedophilia, they engage in riskier sex and behavior in general

Attached: 1529510931749.png (571x618, 53K)

And no response. I think you nailed him user. Lol.

>he thinks god isn't real
atheists are brainlets with no equal

I'm so glad I don't live in a 3rd world shithole.
You ugly serfs can't nuked fast enough.
Fucking retarded monkeys.
ALSO GOD HATES YOU.

>So you will have gay sex where nobody will look for you, the bathhouse or the adult video store.
literally FORCED to ejaculate in and be ejaculated in 17 times a night with no condoms
won't somebody think of the gays??

Attached: 1533640486575.png (955x716, 755K)

found the butt bandit
Get aids and stay out.

Homosexuals have 50x higher rates of HIV than the rest of the population and that will never change even if the rate for both groups goes down moderately. 50 TIMES. Perhaps covering your shit in dick is unhealthy, unnatural, and is literally killing you off?

>she deliberately manipulated the study (Tomeo 2001) to try to maximize the percentage so it would seem high by deceitful data collection and comparing gay pride participants to mostly straight college students.
that is sampling bias, although the college student group most likely contained homosexuals as well and i don't see a clear correlation between gay pride attendance and being sexually abused, besides - you know - being gay.
There are other papers with similar findings if you're dissatisfied with that one though.
If you're so convinced that homosexuality is a condition you're born with, you might want to reply to

Shouldn't you be smothered underneath a pile of crumbling debris you retarded fucking slav?

Check the ids newfag. German has posted counter research that you ignore. You can find a study to prove anything these days. Especially garbage that attempts to normalize abnormal behavior.

My god. Just suck some circumsized dick you absolute brainlet. You're as dumb as the soccer moms who share Jesus memes on facebook.

Can't fags just buy two beds if traveling to a non-western country that doesn't kiss the ass of gays? If you're traveling, you can afford another bed.

Yes.

Diabetes type 1 is not considered a choice, correct?

Well only 1/3 twins share type 1 diabetes. Identical twins are not 100% identical in every way. Genetics are complicated.

healthline.com/diabetesmine/twins-and-diabetes

This compares neutrally to the most recent study of gay twins:

win resemblance was moderate for the 3,826 studied monozygotic and dizygotic same-sex twin pairs. Biometric modeling revealed that, in men, genetic effects explained .34–.39 of the variance, the shared environment .00, and the individual-specific environment .61–.66 of the variance. Corresponding estimates among women were .18–.19 for genetic factors, .16–.17 for shared environmental, and 64–.66 for unique environmental factors

Långström N, Rahman Q, Carlström E and Lichtenstein P (2010) Genetic and environmental effects on same‐sex sexual behavior: a population study of twins in Sweden. Archives of Sexual Behavior 39(1): 75–80.

ALSO:

Identical twins are not 100% identical, and pure DNA code alone does not determine phenotype 100%.

scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/

archive.is/MALR3

Scientists find DNA differences between gay men and their straight twin brothers:

archive.is/g3lal

Attached: GayTwins.png (1328x516, 117K)

Apu , nooooooooooooooooooooo those aren't apples....

Is Croatia based?

nah, it's pretty good here.
get aids, child molesting subhuman

Identical twins are not 100% identical due to differences in womb environment:

Mechanisms for differences in monozygous twins Paul Gringras, Wai Chen, 2001

doi:10.1016/S0378-3782(01)00171-2

Another issue is the recent finding that even monozygotic twins can be different and there is a mechanism which might account for monozygotic twins being discordant for homosexuality. Gringas and Chen (2001) describe a number of mechanisms which can lead to differences between monozygotic twins, the most relevant here being chorionicity and amniocity.[13] Dichorionic twins potentially have different hormonal environments because they receive maternal blood from separate placenta, and this could result in different levels of brain masculinisation. Monoamniotic twins share a hormonal environment, but can suffer from the 'twin to twin transfusion syndrome' in which one twin is "relatively stuffed with blood and the other exsanguinated"

Scientists find DNA differences between gay men and their straight twin brothers:

archive.is/g3lal

A novel predictive model of sexual orientation using epigenetic markers.

Authors: T. C. Ngun [1]; W. Guo [2]; N. M. Ghahramani [3]; K. Purkayastha [1]; D. Conn [4]; F. J. Sanchez [5]; S. Bocklandt [1]; M. Zhang [2,6]; C. M. Ramirez [4]; M. Pellegrini [7]; E. Vilain [1]

nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530

SPREMNI

Attached: 1530479684730.jpg (640x480, 42K)

>tfw you sometimes feel sorry for faggots, but then you remember they bring literally all of this onto themselves

>lol all gay are pedophiles

Fuck you faggots are dumb. Thank god you stay relegated to your echo chamber since you get absolutely BTFO everywhere else you slide out of like the fucking turd that you are. Faggot.

False equivalence. Pedophilia harms kids, homosexuality does not.

Adults having consensual sex vs adults having forcible sex with children is not the same thing.

Almost the entire sample of college students was straight.

Sauce in second link for that.

You are the one falsely equating correlation with causation, not me friend. That study by Tomeo was never replicated and her data was incorrect in her OWN dissertation and had contradictions present that she has never addressed(second link again). In fact, she has never spoken publicly about that study.

He mentions that it was a "rude answer about my reservation"

Which leads me to assume he asked something about his reservation.

Probably something disgusting that the hotel don't want to deal with.

Kill yourself sodomite

>I have the right to demand goods and services from people who hate me
Maybe the fag should’ve stayed at the hotel, had anti-gay Bible tracts put under his door, and subjected constantly to the noises of men and women having sex.
Honestly was curteous of hotel owner for turning the dude away with such little hassle.