HUGE CONSERVATIVE DEBATE WITH BEN SHAPIRO AND BARI WEISS

Should Google have permanently censored Alex Jones for hate speech, or should they have permanently censored him for just libel and slander?

Where do you lie on the great neocon debate of 2018?

Attached: 4467AD75-F95B-43F1-8D06-20DF13A6143C.jpg (1125x1114, 512K)

>listening to controlled neocon media
sage

I bet you Shapiro will defend Crapple and Facebook and YT for getting rid of him

(((ben))) is already advertising to come to his channel now that jones is censored
fucking kikes, every time

Attached: ben.jpg (280x352, 17K)

> Ben Shapiro

Attached: 9a2.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

100% this. That kike is nothing but a threat to the usa.

>two kikes debate about what goyim should be allowed to do
Wake me up when they get an actual white man with some balls to stand up for his rights

> He doesn't know that Kikes run the Democrats and the "Conservatives" now, and have their bases covered

It's not really conservative if it's a jew doing it

No shit faggot
>now
been that way for years

Do you think we can turn Alex Jones into a WN after this?

I agree that they banned him. The readon why is problematic. See how I am stepping a foot in each camp? Now no side can be angry at me

>Wake me up when they get an actual white man with some balls to stand up for his rights

Not possible, whenever actual whites leave their rooms and defend white rights people here call them "controlled opposition" or crypto-kikes or whatever.

Richard Spencer, Jason Kessler, Christopher Cantwell, etc.

Attached: 1533055901508.jpg (800x600, 76K)

I don't really give much of a shit, I just think its a coincidence how (((they))) all just randomly decided to do it on the same day.

Really gets the noggin joggin.

How does ben make his shekels? Do people really pay to listen to him kvetch about politics?

if any of those people talked about the JQ they wouldn't be called controlled op but they all avoid it

I hate it when those Jow Forumsacks display such autism. Assuming they aren't the usual lefty shills.

I can't blame them desu. Overton Window hasn't moved that far yet, and no right winger could win an election on that platform until more whites get redpilled. Boomers LOVE Israel but once they start dying off and younger generations come to power I think people will begin openly discussing the JQ.

he already has on his twitter.

Isn't David French the guy with negroe kid?

He pimps his sister I bet. Fucking Jews

Attached: ShapiroFieldsEmmaMattress.jpg (503x532, 39K)

THIS
This is the cuckservative credo.

>hehe hey kiddo, im not like the other white, racist, horrible, religious, stupid, free speech believeing conservatives you know
>hehe i may even support engaging in intercourse with black dudes
>sometimes i might even smoke weed here and there

PUBLICly traded
PUBLIC
public (pŭbˈlĭk)►
adj. Of, concerning, or affecting the community or the people: the public good.
adj. Maintained for or used by the people or community: a public park.
adj. Capitalized in shares of stock that can be traded on the open market: a public company.

yes

I think that was rick wilson

Him too. Are those neocons actually buying themselves little black girls as tokens?

Yes. Unironically