STREISAND EFFECT HAPPENING!!!

Info Wars App on IOS is now ranked #4 and has surpassed CNN in less than 24 hours after 4 tech giants conspired to SHUT IT DOWN.

Let's get it to #1!!
twitter.com/TWTHEREDDRAGON/status/1026881441488093185

Attached: infowars.jpg (668x1020, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
youtube.com/watch?v=lqGhZumfRTA
rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/369/1656/20130577.short
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make them ban the app too, the more they shoah, the more the goyim know

I don't even watch infowars, but I purchased their prisonplanet monthly subscription for $6/month. That basically makes up for thousands of hours of ad revenue they'd make off me if I watched religiously for a few months.

Attached: paris.jpg (948x780, 369K)

Maybe this is the point. These guys aren't retarded. There's plenty of evidence that Jones is a shill. Maybe they want to give him the spotlight right now.

Alex Jones is a CIA asset

lol it's number 7 in the UK

rekt

>There's plenty of evidence that Jones is a shill. Maybe they want to give him the spotlight right now.

What evidence?

bump for hot texan justice

Attached: 1520868659863.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

>Not naming the jew.

Brainlet underage faggot nazis are too retarded to understand how information flows. Go full 14/88 and everything is discredited and all your work goes down the shitter.

oy vey

This. AJ dog whistles plenty with demonic lizard people rants.

That's what I figured their criticism of Alex was. There is a beautiful Irony in people who post anonymously criticizing people who won't publicly name the Jew.

Yeah,theres nothing worse than a rabid zionist getting b& from the internet. Good work goy!

If every site bans him and his listeners can no longer listen to Infowars on those apps, what are they going to do? Download the one app that allows them to listen to him of course.

It's pretty fucking easy to understand why his app would rise in popularity.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

>Go full 14/88 and everything is discredited and all your work goes down the shitter.
Oh poor gypsie thing, he doesn't know. Let me remind you the topic : Be a good goy and everything is discredited and all your work goes down the shitter cf : Alex "good goy" Jones

Attached: QoI8ThG.jpg (1280x853, 89K)

Coming from the frog who doesn't have the balls to post any of this shit publicly, you're little argument would carry more weight if you weren't hiding behind anonymous.

>Alex jones won't call out the JEW but I won't either!

>israeli behind a memeflag
Be a good goy and everything is discredited and all your work goes down the shitter cf : Alex "good goy" Jones

>nigger has his show for 20 years
>doesn't name jew
he's either smart and is just in it for the money or he is some glowing asshole

>crying about memeflag

Doesn't change the fact I'm right. You're a coward calling other people cowards, it's pretty sad. Why not prove me wrong and DOXX yourself? Put your name next to the things you say. you won't because you're a pussy and your tough talk is a LARP.

>Reddit
>Open

> but I purchased their prisonplanet monthly subscription for $6/month.
You could also buy one of their supplements and just try it. At least you'd get something for your money and support them at the same time.

Why do you have reddit downloaded?

>spend all day on Jow Forums whining about Jews
>won't say shit about the Jews outside of an anonymous image board

Let's be real here, you're all scared of Jews. It's not some zionist plot or Controlled OP. Whites just know their place and they know what happens when they go public with their blame the Jew shit. Quit LARPing like you aren't all exactly like Jones.

ahah you're angry I don't know why, but you're mad and it's fucking hilarious.

>Good goy Alex Jones never went 1488
>he lost everything he made anyway
>moral of the story
>name the jew publicly or be quiet

Now, be quiet.

I have an idea: go outside and go full 14/88 against jews and immigrants. Start publishing books and some articles. See how much credibility you can muster. See how much of a following you can gather.

Or you just can't go head first in a system that will automatically discredit that.

Now fuck off brainlet frogposter.

I think you're just so emotionally sensitive that you assume anyone who isn't mommy coddling you is angry. You won't practice what you preach and it's funny how you just double down. You won't say shit publicly about the Jews, shit you won't even say shit publicly about the state of your country.

>implying I am publishing books and articles and I don't have nothing else to do with my life
>implying I have 2,5 M followers
>Implying what I said is wrong
>Implying I'm not redpilling my friends and family
>implying this whole thread

Face it, Alex Jones was a good goy and he lost everything he made anyway. Debunk this.

>you're all scared of jews
>It's not some zionist plot
Be quiet now, snopes.

>lost everything he made
>now has own app to host everything he makes.
>still making content

This is all part of the plan to put everyone in their special containment zones, goy.That way people from either side won't bother each other as much, & it will be much easier to identify right wing content if none of it is on major platforms.

Attached: 1404507122840028.jpg (456x500, 34K)

I'm going to download it right now

>Israel is a bringer of stability and peace in the region and the American kike disapora is benevolent to all Americans
SHIGGY

>dog whistles
reddit

Who goes to the APPLE store in the first place,
but Go INFOWARS!

Downloaded & shared :^)

Attached: 2.png (1793x1313, 317K)

Apple could remove the Infowars app too

I give the app one week before getting deleted from the store.

It's an important battle ground in the infowar

I did the same with an NRA subscription even though I am in the UK. Still it supports a good cause, and enrages libcucks as a bonus.

the implication, dumbass, is that Alex would have never made it this far if he was going full 14/88 from the beginning.

do you think President Trump would have done an interview on the Alex Jones Show if he was full natsoc?

People watch Infowars because of Alex Jones. They're not going to pay the bills with that piece of shit text based app.

>People watch Infowars because of Alex Jones. They're not going to pay the bills with that piece of shit text based app.
it's a free app that lets you stream his shows. not sure what you're getting at here

>when YouTube cuts out Alex Jones so they lose millions of views & tens of thousands in ad revenue, while Alex gains more ad revenue because he is now fully independent
Kek

Attached: D2299FF0-064A-449B-A904-605217CD1958.jpg (745x1096, 195K)

This is the greatest thing on the internet. Thank you, kind sir.

Attached: respectwomen.png (340x80, 7K)

>stream his shows

How are they going to stream his shows if Youtube banned him?

he names the Jew all the time, Stormniggers just make excuses or pretend it didn't happen

He’s literally live right now on his independent app

Attached: 0D12CF09-C2DC-41A2-93DA-9560CEFC4F57.jpg (750x1256, 260K)

Now they will have logs that indicate, by name, who is watching Infowars, and those logs will be used to track and dox the viewers

Good job faggots, you sure showed them!

I downloaded it, but not on apple cuz I'm not a nigger.

>he doesn’t understand what Goblin and Globalist mean

Damn you’re a fucking retard, go back to rreeddiitt

HES BECOMING MORE

POWERFUL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1526083450842.jpg (970x545, 96K)

Their financial loss if any is minuscule if not a gain, they don't even run ads on Alex do they?

They only want music aka negro noise and talk show clips because that's what they can run ads on.

don't worry, goyim. that is next

>Doxxing millions and millions of people
What's the point?

APOLOGIZE TO ALEX JONES Jow Forums

This is the first time I have every listened to him. And it was because he was deplatformed. They really did fuck up.

Yeah our shill. All media shills something.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

This is interesting. Only around 10,000 plus downloads on the play store. Is this the right app?

Attached: Screenshot_20180807-144512_Google Play Store.jpg (1080x1917, 566K)

Ther eis an infoWars app?
lmao downloading

This

DL'd it. Google store still has it as well.

So they can determine who the "enemy" is and proceed to anonymously attack them, possibly even physically

godspeed my beloved water filter salesman

Attached: 1533607160345.jpg (675x602, 46K)

It is not. It is already fully converged with a algorithm designed to keep the redpolls from reaching the front page where normies might see

bought it, will never use it just wanted to register my disgust towards the globalist tech cunts and show support for free speech

Attached: winstonchurchill.jpg (250x400, 21K)

Jow Forumsing Alex Jones youtube Obi-wan.webm plox

They're doing it because they are going to have everyone clamour to give controlof social media to the GOvernment... Then people are going to bitch about this and it will be Muh 1st Amendment vs.Muh Private Company... Then they will put out the 3rd option that no human is benevolent enough to police social media and they will hand it over to the AI.. Then the AI will decide who the real raycist is

nobody is going to take memeflag seriously, fuck off jidf.

I did something similar by purchasing a year’s membership in UKIP even though I’m an American citizen.

Hope Muller doesn’t come knocking on my door...

It doesn't work on that scale, and the InfoWars audience is more hardcore than the "alt-right".

youtube.com/watch?v=lqGhZumfRTA

Can't believe I just unironically downloaded the infowars app. Top fucking kek, this timeline

Yes, but I'd expect those ratings to be delayed quite a bit.

He's serves his purpose in that he's babie's first redpill.

NOO THEYRE DOWNLOADING APP

TAKE IT OFF AJ IS A NUT

What the fuck are (((they))) going to do? You are seriously a huge pussy if you are scared of people finding out you watch Alex jones.

Attached: 1532229429261.jpg (550x472, 46K)

Hope u have a license for that app bruv

That old line. True though.

Huh... wonder why there were so few before his purge

They deliver worldwide? Might need something for that brain fog

Alex Jones never defended The Daily Stormer

fuck that fat nigger

Can’t filter, molecules too small.

rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/369/1656/20130577.short

Attached: C514E1E0-3AC2-458D-9B9F-FD4D39546E47.jpg (750x500, 106K)

Paying for bien bullshited, are you a fucking boomer?

>infowars
>dissident organization
>more popular than cuck news network

Attached: pepe.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Being too angry to die is a real thing. People with no willpower die faster

THE BRITS ARE USING THE NRA AS A SLUSH FUND TO ILLEGALLY DONATE TO TRUMP AND INFLUENCE OUR ELECTIONS YOU READ IT HERE FIRST

I have to agree with you on this good way to track down targets

Bump. Downloaded!

why didnt apple delete the app i thoguht everyone was banning him

Let me c this I'm a editor at buzzfeed I could use this

told ya so.

No reason, it was accessible on other platforms.

Now he's consolidating his base and Infowars will be able to springboard off of this.

FUck off kike cnn and infowars are both owned by Ted Turner .
Take your left right shit to the grave you sleazy disgusting serpent spawn of Satan.

Just downloaded it lol

Are they purging this?

Attached: Screenshot_20180807-115457_Google Play Store.jpg (1440x2960, 613K)

ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW ByUY MY SUPSPLEMENTS GUYZ 10% OFF NOW

Yes just changed

Fucking hell. Just searched infowars on google play store.

Nothing. Totally removed.