Croatian navy just attacked Slovenia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Albania. Taking the whole eastern Adriatic coast...

Croatian navy just attacked Slovenia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Albania. Taking the whole eastern Adriatic coast. How are you going to defend yourselves? That’s right, you can’t. Remember that.

Attached: 0E166711-1891-49E6-A6A3-0C80F60615BE.jpg (960x526, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_PzoyldgA
youtube.com/watch?v=eqp1SDV5K_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yfw

Attached: sc-fam-meghan-markle-kate-middleton-relationship-0403.jpg (2000x1125, 170K)

Gerasimov sniffing out the potential outrage to invading another sovereign nation? What's the point. Caucusus, Balkans, Baltics. They're all eventually going to join NATO because they're sick of Kremlin sh*t. As sovereign nations they are free to choose what international organization they choose. Kremlin forcing submission only turns them away faster.

the balkans is the best example of why diversity will kill your country.

Attached: can't fap to this.png (395x387, 218K)

Come at us bro, we will fuck you up

Attached: oba_dva.jpg (699x524, 287K)

Pffft

>Croatian navy
OOO, don't huzz us up with your 29 ships.
All but one are NATO members, Bosnia is a candidate member.
That would last about 10 mins, ending with all 29 at the bottom of the sea. Period.
Only a delusional moron would think other wise.

i has stuff. you dun noe. trust me i will be fine

Left to right: the HMS Modric, HMS Perisic, HMS Mandzukic and HMS Vida on a training exercise in the Adriatic sea.

Put a huge fence around the Balkans, drop a few weapons in there, wait 10 years, then look which people survived and work with that nation.

it would be far better to take over the oil drilling platforms in between the islands, and the crude production facilities from the foreign investors.

Brits dropped bombs on zadar for a year and the people never got any better

Sink them all? What lind of lame threat is Croatian NAVY of all things...

Based Croatia. Fuck S*rbs!

What's in the boxes?

Attached: 1280px-RBS-15_na_RTOP-41_Vukovar.jpg (1280x960, 173K)

>Eksplosivni Materijal
>Long, silo-shaped "boxes"
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :^)

Jack is and lots of Freedom

Attached: download.jpg (189x267, 10K)

Tell me what it means you kike.

Chinese food. Noodles and chicken.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_PzoyldgA

You know those long meat objects attached to strong black gentlemen you enjoy placing into your mouth for sexual gratification and cultural reparation. Imagine a biiiiiiig one. Made of METAL; almost as hard as what you're used to big boy. And it goes shooty shooty whooshy whooshy splodey splodey.

Does that make more sense, my big yuroboy?

Stolen tractors.

Noice.

>not using ships only for fishing

What's wrong with warmongering yugoniggers

Attached: 1482373307599.png (634x650, 120K)

RBS-15 anti-ship missiles.

Bananas for sure

fuck off albanian

Attached: main-qimg-4691a7a9ff90bef1066c25b1dc55c9ae[1].jpg (602x1474, 322K)

Attached: whats in the box.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Good thing that we still have 10x stronger land equipment than you.

Torpedoes

>tfw our military's navy's army's navy has more ships than your navy

Attached: 3.png (1405x1987, 1.68M)

Anyone got a high-res version of that image?

Attached: US_Navy_090928-N-7241L-232_The_littoral_combat_ship_USS_Freedom_(LCS_1)_conducts_flight_deck_certifi (2100x1500, 1.99M)

where can i read more about this?

Korean children

based croatian exceptionalism

Oh look the boys are playing with their bath boats. Isn't that precious.

How old are those trawlers

Femdom

youtube.com/watch?v=eqp1SDV5K_0

What a fine vessel! I'll name her "The 42"!

>release rumors that croatian economy is failing and ((debts)) won't be repaid
>watch as the locusts descend

We should all take a minute to learn from the balkans how to lead a peaceful and happy life

debts are consistently falling
debts are probably the ONLY part of our economy that ISN'T completely rekt

Attached: B41BD3ED-BAE7-44E9-884F-0E9B2B8A6512.png (675x884, 881K)

don't care

Why does this fuckass country and that other fuckass country they're beside take up so much of this boards content? I swear like 5% of threads are for Yugofuckassia

Fuck off fuckass

>Hippie
kek

Attached: orci.png (540x419, 327K)

Faggot, our entire economy is based on being in debt.

>As sovereign nations they are free to choose what international organization they choose.
>but if they chose the wrong one they're getting corrected by a revolution/civil war

I don't mean to piss on your country specifically, but in good years from the last recession it's normal that debt (especially government debt) is receding. But once the next recession will hit, the underlying issues will strike out hard.

Yours specifically, the demographic (ergo pensions), low productivity, excessive debt based economy, social unrest etc... I'm not saying the rest of europe will be much better off, yours is just more prominent and a precursor to what will eventually happen to the rest of us. But you will bear the brunt of the international press though

We preemptively defended ourselves by ceding Fiume to you.