Fighting the Jew

Want to actually hit the Jews where it hurts? Make torrenting popular again. The Jews control Hollywood, book publishing, music publishing, and a fair portion of the video game industry. The best way to hurt a Jew, is to deny him his Shekels. Hook your friends up with torrents, make sure you always seed, and post on /t/.

Attached: 2000px-The_Pirate_Bay_logo_bw.svg.png (2000x2265, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

real-debrid.com/
rutracker.org/forum/index.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Way ahead of you fampai.

Is AT&T cool with pirating, like Frontier and Verizon were?

>Jews control everyting meme
How can jews control anything if the jews no longer exist as an identifiable people, and the people that are called jews today aren't actually jews, but are Moloch worshiping kikes from Khazar empire?

I'll say this to that comment. Even if you don't believe in the JQ, all of those groups I've listed are still involved in subversive activities, so It's still a good thing.

I never said no one controls all that stuff, I only claimed that they aren't jews.

Well, I'm just saying that for this, is kind of a moot point. Those people regardless of that, are still a cabal of people actively trying to hurt the common man.

>I need muh Jews' product.
>I don't want to spend money on muh Jews' product.
>B-b-but I NEED muh Jews' product.
>Fuck, not enough people are seeding muh Jews' product.
>Go to Jow Forums to plea people to torrent so I can get more of muh Jews' product without paying.
>I'm so based. I'm so against muh Jews.
>P-p-please give more of muh Jews' product.
McFucking hang yourself. Or how about just stop watching that stuff. Nah, just hang yourself, idiot.

Okay, but why do you feel the need to keep their disguise as jews on, to insult King David's people?

Yeah, because Jow Forums has been so effective at convincing normies not to buy Jewish products.

Isn't the Pirate Bay a honeypot now? Serious question

Attached: alpha centauri 2.png (800x932, 987K)

Yes. Gas the kikes race war now

No, but I've heard that some of the torrents on there are. Even then though, there are ways around that. I feel like most of that was started by Hollywood shills though to scare people away from the practice. I mean what are they going to do? Extradite people who torrent from other countries to the US? You can't even hardly get an extradition order for murder.

real-debrid.com/

rutracker.org/forum/index.php

Use Chrome page translate to English.

I share 4 TB of the finest jewish productions on Plex with friend.

*s

The best way to beat the jew is to supplement currencies and have full control of it.

It was never about the money, user.

Pirate Bay and Demonoid are not at all what they once were. Avoid.

>Make torrenting popular again
I was unaware it was out of style. I torrent everything. I have not paid for SW/TV/Games/books etc for at least 10 years

Piratebay is shit

>Isn't the Pirate Bay a honeypot now?
No but rarbg.to has superior uptime and more content. I switched over months ago whe tpb keep going down 2 days a week

YTS.ag
Rarbg.to
1337x.to
Zoogle.com

Torrent at your local library. Just do a little each day. Don't slow down their network too much.

I think the industry allows Torrenting as a form of advertising. That would explain why certain movies won't show up on Pirate Bay until well past the time they've peaked at the theaters.

good doubles

TBQPH sempai a lot of stuff I don't torrent because it's garbage and I want nothing to do with it.

I pirate basically everything but vidya because I have a console.

Still use it to download old music that's hard to find otherwise

While at the library see if they have music cds or Pimsleur language learning sets you can rip in your laptop as you torrent.

best to not consume any jewry.

>Be American
>Torrent
>Your ISP shuts you down
>Get sued and have to pay $500k damages
Feels good to be free

I just wish there was a way to mod the PS4 so you could torrent the games.