Is BitchUte really the answer to YouTube censorship...

Is BitchUte really the answer to YouTube censorship? This browser lets remote video users literally reach deep into the guts of your computer and rip away whatever data they deem necessary to watch the precious meme videos.
Are we simply trading censorship for surveillance?

Attached: index.png (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rzsV-rehvhc
vidlii.com/
bitchute.com/video/2Z7FRzRI6C1T/
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07386355
companydirectorcheck.com/richard-anthony-jones-28
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=111854118
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10810863
youtube.com/watch?v=HJWR3eCZ43k
vidlii.com/watch?v=NWBH3qBZPOH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is BitchUte really the answer to YouTube censorship?

Well I can't watch shit on it so nope.

Attached: IMG_3484.png (750x1334, 30K)

>webtorrent

dropped

tor > torrent

20 or so of the top youtubers need to be paid to move over to another service which rich non lib fag could fund this

it's still pretty shitty mate, not nearly ready for mass adoption

Attached: 1523493428976.jpg (600x800, 170K)

i like BitChute, but my browser sometimes acts up when using webtorrent and the tabs tend to freeze. i guess it's ultimately a browser issue but it makes me not wanna use BitChute.

>lets remote video users literally reach deep into the guts of your computer and rip away whatever data they deem necessary
That's the most idiotic thing anyone has ever said. Bitchute does not work like that, nor can a web page do what you just described.

It looks cool but I rember an user saying that Bitchute HQ was in Tel Aviv.
Anyone know if it's true?

Attached: paranoid.jpg (680x510, 51K)

>video
>tor
lol no
Tor is only good for plausible deniability. Not requiring users to contribute bandwidth makes it too easy to DoS. You're thinking of something like I2P or Freenet or GNUnet which nobody uses either.

Webtorrent is legit and works well, for popular content
However, bitchute video browsing is probably centrally hosted. So not sure it is completely future proof
There are some genuinely censor proof stuffs such as memo.cash which you guys should be using, but will not, because the user interface is not all shiny

>Tel Aviv
>88
hmmmm

made an account

The real question is: How long until it is universally referred to as PoopChute?

It’s an alright site in my opinion.

Attached: E25F1ADB-66E1-49A6-A60B-4B51204C9CE5.jpg (576x1024, 38K)

What about DTube

Dlive mother fuckers.
No ad revenue, that alone fucks corporate meddling.

The only catch is that people with money will need to give AJ the support he needs to gain enough voting power and rep to be invulnerable.

Xvideos is the best choice for 4K high quality streaming. Fast and reliable with a great cummunity

Dtube is good too but its not as good as Dlive.

>Is BitchUte really the answer to YouTube censorship?

after spending 10 minutes on the website searching for redpills, I am only getting muddied watered 9/11-tier conspiracy theories.

example: youtu.be/rzsV-rehvhc
>answer to YouTube censorship?
Absolutely not.

>which rich non lib fag could fund this
>tfw Notch saves the day

Checked mate nice quads

Attached: 170C9F9F-DB34-432E-BA83-499B2B6446E1.jpg (454x365, 33K)

Attached: 130657878909.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>Tor is only good for plausible deniability.
and there are easier ways to attain plausible deniability

>It looks cool but I rember an user saying that Bitchute HQ was in Tel Aviv.
>Anyone know if it's true?
bumping for this
the fact that its being advertised here and fucking reddit right now has me reasonably concerned

the founder doesnt look jewish nor does he seem to be particularly malicious. but he does seem fucking retarded

started using it today.

it's actually pretty nice and minimalist. they didn't even send me a verification e-mail.

Richard Anthony Jones, director of BitChute is also director of Fireblade Studios, a Tel Aviv based Israeli company.

Well Fuck poop chute then....Never trust a Jew ever

>poop chute
Bitch-Ute

interesting that that little tidbit was left out of his bios

what are some valid alternatives?
hooktube a ded
bitchute a psyop

anyone got anything valid as an alternative?

better yet, dont answer that here if you actually do have anything worthwhile

this isnt the fucking place
regardless, no user should be using this site

>no user should be using this site
You are.

Bitchute is far from perfect but it is a great way to introduce normies to distributed hosting. Most still think content has to be served by a singular corporate entity. With AJ being kicked off the corporate platforms now is a good chance to educate people that distributed hosting empowers them and frees them from corporations that don't give a fuck about freedom of speech.

There are no valid options as everyone is trying to create a platform that rewards (((money))) in some way.

This topic should be in Jow Forums

Everyone is going to have to realize that the only way to make a true decentralized platform is by everyone hosting their own servers. If they have a big "community" or receive a lot of views, they will have to resort to paid services, or have others use their own bandwidth to host their videos.

All for free, or at least until the ad situation can be demonopolized.

this

But how secure is this distribution? You are uploading content from your computer. How traceable is that?

looks like you didnt pay your media browsing license, works for me.

>How traceable is that?
everythings fucking traceable m8. youre/were posting on a literal botnet. being decentralized would create more noise, and allow deniability for most people. that =/= untraceable. just more difficult

>Everyone is going to have to realize that the only way to make a true decentralized platform is by everyone hosting their own servers.
damn fine point user, but i worry, unless the server group got really large very quickly, that the original hosts would be walking right into a meat grinder

i was talking about bitchute

but since you bring it up, this goes for Jow Forums as well.
just remember the only rule that ever mattered. everything posted here is satire

It works great for me, youtube is garbage

The most popular video hosting service in the world will never be something whose title contains "bitch."

Bitchute is literally jews. It's an Israeli company.

Its bittorrent ffs
See pic related. Which network will be more able to withstand censorship? That is what we need to aim for

Attached: baran_networks.png (530x331, 20K)

>The only thing I can think of is that the original hosts all go through a VPN
at the very least
>That or mobile drones that server as major hubs/routers that serve as dead-end in the event someone tries to "find" who is sending what and where.
extremely good idea
>It will have to be a wireless endevaour
this might help bypass various country IP laws/freedoms of speech laws.

either way, id like to think it was you that deleted this post and not the mods, but i also know better

We could use a tried and proven concept that the military uses. Essentially where everything is centralized, but fully capable of operating without any central point.

The main point of weakness would be prolonged periods of decentralization. Long periods of decentralization makes too many different cells/factions. It's why a certain OS still will be eclipsed by any centrally controlled OS.

Attached: Opensource is the wrong approach.jpg (1000x4600, 1.42M)

VidLii is a good alternative, but it's filled with shitposting videos.
vidlii.com/

>filled with shitposting videos.
the more noise the better desu
all thats necessary is that it hosts video and doesnt/isnt required to abide to censorship/copyright law

obviously it wont be allowed to embed, but it is FAR better than having to use youtube under any circumstance

does anyone have any info on the legitimacy of THIS platform? ive never even heard of it

>either way, id like to think it was you that deleted this post and not the mods, but i also know better

I'm getting over 5 different captcha's just to post. Not sure what is going on.

This is not a one man endeavour, so with hope, lurkers will keep any ideas presented in this thread in mind for when the time is right.

Can you find anything on the tech behind Dlive?
Dtube states it uses IPFS which is far better than being centrally hosted

>I'm getting over 5 different captcha's just to post. Not sure what is going on
someone likely reported you.
that was a very good post and a very good idea. that is why i quoted most of it, and that is why it was deleted

>This is not a one man endeavour, so with hope, lurkers will keep any ideas presented in this thread in mind for when the time is right.
and that is the beauty of IBs
remember:
archive everything

>comfy
bitchute.com/video/2Z7FRzRI6C1T/

Attached: comfy.png (2080x1256, 1.58M)

Or JimmyRustler.com instead.

ask Jow Forums desu
this board is too loud and there arent enough anons who will be able to answer you

well fuck, can we confirm that? If that's the case then fuck BitChute, find something else

What is password? Oh yeah, you use it with YouTube too. Doesn't really matters what IP you use, as long as you have password, unless of course you are a CIA nigger.

proofs he was director
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07386355
companydirectorcheck.com/richard-anthony-jones-28
and proof it was founded in tel aviv in 08
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=111854118
from article
>The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Tel-Aviv, Israel. As of July 25, 2016, Fireblade Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of StackPath, LLC.

havent looked into stackpath LLC but you get the idea

Not until they add 1080p.

Dtube

>and there are easier ways to attain plausible deniability
Like what?
>public wifi
Good but not available everywhere
>vpn
You have no way to verify any claims of privacy that they make until the cops show up at your door
What the fuck are you talking about Mikhail?

FIREBLADE STUDIOS LIMITED
2 Old Bath Road, Newbury, Berkshire, England, RG14 1QL
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10810863

This is garbage. If I'm going to use software that doesn't work then I may as well get a ThinkPad and use GNU/Linux

you know the drill m8
spam it

i cant give out all my tricks m8
especially not here

Stop shilling your website you Hongcouver faggot.

add this bloomberg link as well detailing the company is based in tel aviv

It is but we all know those who upload videos are shekel hoarders that don't have real jobs. A monetization path needs to be made on bitchute.
But I've been going on it more and more. Coincidentally google banned its app on its store as well as Gab.

1984 here we come

Only a true mutt would think linux doesn't work

Attached: 1533655219937.jpg (590x312, 24K)

JF interviewed the founder of Bit Chute
youtube.com/watch?v=HJWR3eCZ43k

Attached: alexbrokerules.jpg (702x393, 56K)

>get a ThinkPad and use GNU/Linux
these are the sacrifices one must make lol

The bigger question is what is BitchUte talking about?
>muh powered by torrent
Torrent ain't http, so it ain't powered by torrent, 100% isn't.
BitchUte is a plain jane website and peer to peer has 0 things to do with websites.

Jones

dtube
bitchute
real.video

we all knew that truth's days were numbered on youtube so people built platforms for truth broadcasting when the day came

Digits commenting on digits

If you have a valid complaint about the technology, please, post your skepticism in the forum where it can be properly addressed, then come out and show that you're right if that's the case.

dtube allows this since you get steemit tokens

peer to peer ain't web sites
Your argument is invalid. It is 100% impossible for BitchUte to be P2P or torrent. Fuck off computer illiterate moron.

this is becoming a very comfy bread
im going to keep bumping until i get the hammer i guess

we are absolutely getting slid

"Fireblade Ltd" (Tel Aviv)
"FIREBLADE STUDIOS LIMITED" (UK)
2 different companies as far as I can tell.

Yes. For political content at least. YouTube is great for educational content though

I just wish they named their product something that would actually be marketable. Bitch Ute I mean come on you faggots

>peer to peer ain't web sites
>can't into zeronet

How fucking new are you?

BitchUte is the most obvious honeypot there is. Muh powered by torrent. There's only one problem torrent and P2P was developed TO NOT BE WEB SITES.

ltd stands for limited
ive seen many different occasions where the "HQ" is in the UK but the real HQ is offshore from my time researching companies. i assure you they are the same

Not all Jews are bad, you fucking idiot.

sure
but all jewish internet tech companies certainly fucking are

>FIREBLADE STUDIOS
>FIREBLADE
I simplified it a bit, spot the difference

Pro-tip, Gab.ai and Bitchute are both controlled opposition sites. Gab.ai's technical director is based in Israel. I'd assume (((hiro))) is not what he appears as well.

These (((people))) have all the money in the World.

Attached: Control of World Wealth; Jews (~85% of World).png (1168x4386, 1.43M)

im aware m8
hold on, ill see what i can come up w
keep bumping the bread

wow you are dumb
it replaces the video farm that youtube has with p2p torrenting done within the browser

lern 2 web technology moran

This is a typical video from that site
vidlii.com/watch?v=NWBH3qBZPOH

Attached: u8ghiygiogh.jpg (400x400, 42K)

You are retarded.
P2P doesn't runs on web sites. It runs on the wire through programs. That was the idea of peer to peer, so computer to computer aka peer to peer could connect directly without web site layers. If you go though web sites you are a retard, you literally killed the anonymity P2P was meant to solve, since web sites connect to other web sites, like Google analytics and captcha and so on, billion other sites, then it stops being peer to peer, since you literally connected to whole internet you dumbass.

It doesn't. Peer to peer is computer to computer, not computer to whole internet. Web sites are all connected. The basics of web sites are links.

it's hilarious watching these morons act like there's no scumbags on the planet outside of israel, they would trust it if it wasn't based in israel

peers are all connected through torrents, if they send html pages and videos like a server would and have a website portal to do it through, it's virtually no different

Peer-to-peer, the whole internet, isn't really supposed to be anonymous, I don't know where you took this from, neither is it the purpose of zeronet. I can see who gets torrents from my computer, it's peer-to-peer and not anonymous, though maybe vpns can go over this.

>no ad revenue
Then how can they afford to exist at all? By selling your data?

Attached: 1546103571.png (500x465, 116K)

zeronet lets you piggyback on tor

christ
brit filings are a fucking eyesore
still looking

>they would trust it if it wasn't based in israel
i would not
i trust almost nothing on the internet out of principal

steemit cryptocurrency tokens which appreciate in value with the steemit/dtube network's use allowing you to cash out those tokens

What data they got to sell? This is not fb, they get nothing, ask for nothing but an email account. The streaming is done by users who are watching and sending it to you and they have have donations.