Is the blue wave real? People are telling me it's a meme but I see articles about it all over the place

Is the blue wave real? People are telling me it's a meme but I see articles about it all over the place.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-07-22-50-01.png (1080x780, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_midterm_election
usdebtclock.org
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/08/07/us/elections/results-ohio-special-house-election-district-12.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We also saw (((articles))) about how Hillary had a 99% chance to win

If you can repeat lie long enough people will believe it
If you can repeat lie long enough people will do it
If you can repeat lie long enough it will eventually become the truth

A poster in an Alex Jones thread said that that doesn't work on anybody, why would you ever believe something after hearing it 1,000 times if you didn't believe it after hearing it just 1 time?

It's real
Wh*Tes are done

Attached: nnmd15.jpg (591x600, 61K)

the media doesn't have any credibility. Hillary Clinton had a 99% chance of winning

It's not real, Patrick.
Do not believe anything the press in this country says, ever.

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

Just imagine the look on the face of the average wh*toid on election day and when their master is impeached

Attached: nnmd16.jpg (1080x540, 46K)

What a coincidence.

Attached: 23564235.jpg (1328x762, 328K)

What a coincidence.

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1514x868, 380K)

The Democrats are over performing in a big way relative to districts' partisan leanings. Connor Lamb should never have won that Pennsylvania seat. And we'll know tonight if the Democrat pulls out a victory in the Ohio race if the blue wave is real.

because most people tend to conform to whatever the majority thinks, what is important though isn't what majority thinks but to make it look like majority thinks it and therefore implant that idea within a mind of such individual
free thought it a lie, most of it is based on faith in a person not bullshitting you and if enough people or the right people same the same thing of course the mass of people will conform to that

>How can a poll come close to the outcome when so few people respond to it? One way is through extremely heavy demographic weighting. Some of these polls are more like polling-flavored statistical models than true surveys of public opinion. But when the assumptions in the model are wrong, the results can turn bad in a hurry.
-Nate Polystyrene

Attached: justfuckmypollsup2.jpg (900x1200, 229K)

The blue wave is as real as Hillary's landslide election, brought to you by the same exact fucking people for the same exact fucking reasons.

>right people same the same thing
*right people say the same thing
>free thought it a lie
*free thought is a lie

The only reason Hillary lost was because of the racist electoral college
Won't save you this time

Attached: hilldog_2.jpg (624x434, 114K)

If the Democrats don't win that Ohio seat tonight, they are fucked beyond measure, and they won't be able to hide how fucked they are anymore.

They're trying to meme it into reality to energize dems, burn out conservatives, and sway moderates who like casting "winning" votes.

They have to repeat it and hope it comes true because the alternative is at least another 2 years of Trump basically steamrolling with his agenda and showing how to MAGA.

Even if it was real, though, they'd have to fucking carry super hard, because anything short of a landslide election day this year isn't going to do enough to matter. Dems are defending 23 senate seats to republican's 8, and the situation in the house isn't that different either.

Oh, forgot to mention that dems are defending 10 seats won by Trump while Republicans are only defending one won by Clinton, in terms of the state-by-state.

It'll really be a referendum on how much the onslaught of attacks on Trump have energized the dem base. If it goes more like a typical midterm where most dems are too lazy to vote if there isn't a presidential vote attached, we could well see a red wave instead.

The Senate should remain in the hands of the Republicans. That much is not in question. The question is whether or not the Democrats sweep the House. It's hard to say yet whether they will or won't. Polling 400+ races is hard to do. Voter turnout for these primaries and special elections being held should give us somewhat of an indicator for how the electorate will look in November.

Show your flag, leaf. The states she won only have 1 R seat being defended. Packing CA with illegals won't help you with midterms.

The bookmakers are still betting that Republicans retain the Senate. The path to a Democratic Senate majority is narrow, although viable. It could happen but it involves Democrats holding they're incumbent seats in deep red states. Of course, does it come it's managed to get elected once in deep red states and conceivably could do so again. It's just unlikely.

It is almost always the case that the population balances political power. Given the current situation and looking at the historic record we should expect that the Dems win big. The 'blue wave' is a propaganda construct to pretend that the normal and expected result isn't just that but a referendum on Trump. For some reason no on understands that. Having said that it's not clear at all if this will materialize the Dems are in complete disarray.

Attached: 1532911343802.jpg (1904x3000, 1.47M)

Really? Congressional politics in America is something you see talked about everywhere in Ireland? Sounds like someone is seething in your local news.

Fuck off Seamus

What is the democratic platform that isn't FUCK DRUMF, Abolish Ice, and Free Everything?
Is it enough to mobilize voters?

It sure as hell will be real if Republicans don't show up November 6th and vote.

Why is this allowed
Why does Cali worth 11x more then Nebraska and New Mexico

Attached: 55 Point.jpg (166x276, 12K)

The few smart democratic candidates are running more locally-focused races, trying to avoid bringing up Trump at all.

>Is the blue wave real?
Do you mean pro shill wave?

Yes, its real since early 1900s.

Do you lack the capacity for coherent thought?
California has MORE than 11x the population of Nebraska and New Mexico.
It's really not a difficult problem to wrap your head around

each numer corresponds the number of house representatives and senate seats.
two senators and 53 representatives in California's case.

There is one thing that is different.
If you follow the "direction of the country" metric, more people are generally happier than they were for most of Obama's terms.

Attached: direction_of_country.png (887x907, 98K)

You don't know what you are talking about.
In the early 1900's the Democrats were the party of the South and Republicans seen as the more liberal and progressive party.
Only in the 1950's and 1960s did the switch take place. But gradually with the passing of civil rights acts by Democratic governments.

For every user on Jow Forums incoherently babbling on about how the polls are wrong, there's a special election result showing Democrats over performing in a big way. Remember in 2012 when all the polls were "skewed" until election night when they weren't? That's what's going to happen in these midterms. Every user will rant about how the polls are screwy and will pretend to be shocked on Election night.

>What is population distribution

>articles

Potato nigger, how long have you been on pol?

I really didn't think low voter turnout in midterms was that bad. But seeing how many are so surprised about people are about the 2018 midterms, it's worse

>The party of the incumbent president tends to lose ground during midterm elections: over the past 21 midterm elections, the President's party has lost an average 30 seats in the House, and an average 4 seats in the Senate; moreover, in only two of those has the President's party gained seats in both houses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_midterm_election

This really must be R*ddit's first midterm and they ignored news about almost seats lost under Obama

the bid to be the progessive economy is fading fast for the dems nowadays, but i keep seeing thyve raised over a billion dollars in the wake of the anti trump mania.
hard to tell at this point.

You have to see ads 16 times before you come around to the product or service.

Usually in the window of time before the 16th time anger and disgust are felt.

Nice of the parties to just come together and agree to switch platforms one day. Both the dems and the gop barely resemble their 1980s counterparts much less farther back in time. All this talk about what the parties did a century ago and what great leaders they may have had back then as if it has any bearing on the parties today is just propaganda.

I mean on Jow Forums. We have other issues than USA midterms here

Blue wave is as real as Hillary's 98% chance of winning the presidency.

Polystyrene is actually useful. His name is Nate Slag.

*are so surprised about the 2018 midterms
*1,000 seats lost under Obama

Depends on the election map and the alternatives offered by the opposition party. W in his first midterm gained seats for the GOP because the dems had no alternative to the pro war feelings of the time. Even if the dems had a strong message other than blumpf is mean it would be very difficult for them to gain power in the senate this year simply because of who is up for election in the senate this time around.

Nah, you'll lose hard again and then just blame it on muh gerrymandering

The big switch is a myth. It's true that the first progressive president was a republican, TR, but both parties had a progressive wing at the time. State level politics and congressional representation in the south was dominated by the DNC until the 90s.

Sure if you look at slide threads exclusively that might be the case. The blue wave isnt common on Jow Forums except as mockery.

Can attest, look at Ann Richards in Texas. My grandma was a blue dog democrat who voted Democrat until the day she died. Last president she voted for was Clinton.

The blue wave is real. The white working-class voters in the swing states (Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Maine, Florida, Iowa, Ohio) are realizing that Trump isn't doing jack shit for them. He isn't going to bring those good-paying blue-collar jobs back. Trump is a silver spoon New York billionaire with a mail order bride. They need Bernie Sanders or someone like him. Not Trump.

nobody is suprised but dems won't get majority in both chambers, that will not happen in most likelyhood and that's what these bluewave faggots unironically believe

Democrats are shit btw and not viable. Open borders and ending I.C.E to make us a 3rd world shithole, yeah no thanks.

It's like when you like something "ironically." You're not ready to admit to yourself that you really like it yet. Ironic liking gradually turns into unironic liking.

Pretty sure there were articles about Hillary winnng too. Them banning Alex Jones in clear censorship is going to red pill the masses. It's the worst thing they (China) could have done. China simply does not understand the American mind, and thinks censorship like this will work. All they are doing is waking up the sleeping Patriot inside of every moderate, centrist, or non far left Democrat. Red wave coming. Just not Chinese red.

fpbp

The entire Democratic party is just one big propaganda machine, they have nothing but lies.

>Democrats are shit btw and not viable. Open borders and ending I.C.E to make us a 3rd world shithole, yeah no thanks.
I'm a liberal but I agree that the Democrats are weak on immigration. Which is just one of many issues. And the Republicans are still bringing in like 1 million immigrants per year so in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter. The population will continue to go up. And as a result rents and housing costs will continue to go up. Making it harder and harder for millennials in this economy.

Yep, but mainly because minorities are replacing the ethnic white population. Whites currently have a negative birth rate, and are expected to be completely replaced within 50 years, with the youth population already being majority non-white.

It should only take about 20 years before democrats can never lose another election due to this.

Attached: cGcgCFc.jpg (1200x1032, 247K)

Thank you, user. I've been looking for this image for a while.

LOL so delusional

Attached: 1533678013474.png (841x619, 749K)

Part of the problem is the economic system requires never ending growth which is insanity if you think about it. The Federal Reserve system needs to be dismantled.

>he asks Jow Forums
enjoy being memed to death, or are you not old enough to remember unskewed polling in 2012/the 2016 fiasco in general/etc.?

the dems have been doing good in special elections and overperforming but I'm not sure if it'll actually lead to a wave in November, I'd wait until october polling to see what election day will be like
with that said if the dems win in Ohio tonight I'd put my money on there being a wave, this shouldn't be a seat the dems win

>Is the blue wave real?
The media did accurately predict Hillary's landslide presidential win, so there's that.

Attached: 1513837877026.jpg (1080x1080, 172K)

>debt
Ah crap they forgot something

Haha it looks like a dick

no. Go to rcp and look at the polls which are already skewed toward libs. (both trump and brexit were underestimated by approx 3 points) and even then it's a toss up. Show the right polls and odds are we have it. I say realisically 60% chance repubs stay in super majority, 85% chance they at least keep senate.

Source for the left image?

Deficit is directly related to debt you stupid Portagee

>Part of the problem is the economic system requires never ending growth which is insanity if you think about it.
bingo
>The Federal Reserve system needs to be dismantled.
Centralised control of the monetary supply is ideal if the politicians actually served the people. The problem is they don't. When you have a decentralized monetary supply, as we have seen with bitcoin, what you get is wild fluctuations in value. Because bitcoin has no inherent value. You need dollars to pay your taxes. So they have some sort of stability. And the demand for gold and silver can fluctuate as well.

Yeah seriously bro why are you so fucking insufferably stupid? You're a fucking retard you know that? Get the fuck off this board, minimum 90 IQ required. Honestly people like you make me sick. Just fucking sick at your stupidity. Honestly how do you do it?

see

No the cucks and sharecuck got so obsessed to the point they have diluted them selves, we've simply been empowered by the ghost of hitler that they'll keep losing and coming up with new insults only to alienate their remaining supporters.

The Left still complains about fly over states like Wyoming getting 2 Senators for under 600K population while California gets teh same for almost million.

N*gger.

If we learned anything about the last election, it's that the media will reassure itself that something is true, even when the evidence for it is poor

They want to believe

In other words they are lemmings.

Looks like the CNN exit polls. The map idk, RCP maybe.

Yeah leaf I have no idea what the fix is, I'm not an economist.
>>Centralised control of the monetary supply is ideal if the politicians actually served the people.
Vague, politicians are in most cases self serving
>>The problem is they don't
Human nature
>>When you have a decentralized monetary supply, as we have seen with bitcoin, what you get is wild fluctuations in value.
Potentially, but even so there shouldn't be restrictions against competition.
>>Because bitcoin has no inherent value.
Subjective assessment it's trading around $7,000 per bitcoin so it has value to somebody.
>> You need dollars to pay your taxes
You can exchange into dollars to pay your taxes
>>So they have some sort of stability
For now
>>And the demand for gold and silver can fluctuate as well
And the demand for the dollar can fluctuate as well, and the looney or any other currency for that matter.

I wish it was racist.

Attached: 1533290859519.jpg (464x960, 77K)

Because they invite spics in.

>Looks like the CNN exit polls
Ah thanks. As soon as you said it, I remembered the formatting jived with how CNN does it. Thanks

But the debt is how much you owe in total and the deficit is the negative yearly balance faggot. Trump will fuck it so bad you fags will pay for it in the future and heres the kicker: the ones cashing in right now have the means to not pay for it within a few years.
>usdebtclock.org

That is if the jews are interested in another candidate.

well, Ohoio special election is up tonight and should be a good litmus test.

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/08/07/us/elections/results-ohio-special-house-election-district-12.html

I believe results will be coming in within the hour.

Attached: DSCN0810.jpg (4608x3456, 3.31M)

Because electoral college votes are determined by census data which also counts illegals as part of the population. Cut the illegals out and California suddenly has fewer ec votes.

I would say you are brainwashed if you bought the whole righg vs left thing.

At least 9 of California's Representatives are the result of Illegal Aliens being present and the level of voter fraud from that state would invalidate its entire electorate in a sane nation. I hope the whole place burns to ash and carries the people with it.

Its really constitutionalists vs every other ideology.

no, it's not real. and, white women aren't dating black dudes in droves. and homos aren't the new "normal". stop believing the news and shills on chan.

Stop thinking of debt in terms of what is owed and more in the sense of outstanding currency. The system is built upon debt, there is no escaping or "paying it off" even if you wanted to. Want to understand it better watch Mike Maloney's hidden secrets of money series. Debt is baked into the cake and like a baked cake you cannot just take all of an ingredient out of it.

Well that strategy sure worked great in the presidential election

>Do not believe anything the press in this country says, ever.
important guidance here

Attached: 1510278560148.jpg (500x667, 277K)

up to a point
Republicans have basically thrown everything they've got at the race, they've spent like $5 million, sent Trump in and touted Kasich endorsed the dude, etc. which speaks volumes when you consider this has been Republican for like 30 years. I don't think the national Dems have spent very much either
losing here, or winning by a hair, would be very bad for Republicans because there are like 70 seats less Republican than this. Conversely if the Dems lose by only a point or two they shouldn't be worried about November (if they lose comfortably by 5 or more then they should start sweating)

It's real the same way that Hillary wining the election is real.

>I see articles about it all over the place
lmao

I remember reading this when trump released the files. All of CNN were operatives, but they have been cut off from the govt.

Attached: DSCN0871.jpg (4608x3456, 3.32M)

You can't just get rid of the deficit instantly, the American system has way too much arguing and red tape for that to happen. He slashed the deficit in half therefore reducing the amount is added to the debt per year. It will likely continue lowering for 6 years until (maybe) there is no deficit and we can start working on that debt.

Also when are these debt collectors gonna come by and demand America pay it's outstanding debt? Never? Okay then thought so.

CIA infiltration of media has been public knowledge since the 1970's

Attached: 1522558192794.jpg (360x360, 51K)

>Is the blue wave real?
was Hillary's landslide real?

Dems have spent record numbers here also, don't lie