Ohio Special Election

(((polls))) show that Danny O’Connor and Troy Balderson are neck and neck. Ready for the "Blue Wave" boys?

Live streams:
FOX:youtube.com/watch?v=K9p3m3Ooghc

The Jew York Times:
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/08/07/us/elections/results-ohio-special-house-election-district-12.html

Attached: 1533682881360.jpg (1200x1032, 254K)

Hi I’m Phyllis and I’m a BMWmermaid And I voted twice today in Ohio and so did all my mermaid friends and there’s nothing you can do to stop us!

Attached: 7BB96CAA-6EB6-46C1-95B9-7B4C49C72E17.jpg (276x276, 43K)

>special election 3 months from the regular election

>cnn just said trump won the district by 11 votes
he actually won it by 41,000, fake news all around, this will be an R landslide.

Who will win this?

Attached: Cheer_032.jpg (720x1008, 85K)

this post is fake news

I'm on the ground here in oh12. I can tell you from what I've seen the big blue wave is here

>inb4 Conor Lamb repeat

If I know Ohio it's likely one fat cunt.
>Big black wave

>the dem won the early vote for Franklin county 80% to 20%
doesn't portend the end results but wew

Wtuz Franklin County like? Sounds like where you might put the negroes.

Franklin county is well off cunts fuck em.

Attached: pastedImage0.png (547x264, 29K)

I'm on the ground here in oh12 as well. I can tell you from what I've seen that your mom takes dick like a champ

2018 is going to be devastating for the GOP. If they'd grow some balls and tell Trump to fuck off, they'd earn some respect. Instead, many will be getting the boot in 3 months.

SUICIDE WATCH

F-FAKE NEWS

Ohio is absolutely disgusting, just abandon us already.

t. Clevelander

Attached: A3CCB43F-10B8-470A-8B32-E2242215F6BE.png (588x434, 237K)

It's fucking Ohio, those cousin fuckers can't into electoral calendaring.

>1% of precincts reporting

Another Dem win.. ffs..

Holy shit....sign of things to come.

Attached: 1529673503083.jpg (410x468, 73K)

wh*toids BTFO

Attached: pastedImage0 (1).png (293x26, 3K)

>already down to 69%
disregard early results as a indicator of the general vote
great for shitposting though

whitey SEETHING

keep crying wh*Te subhuman

Attached: 2017_projection.png (882x709, 60K)

lolol the bet you could hope for in-party chaos. The GOP has pretty methodically figured out how to back Trump because there isn't anything else to do, no matter how much they might hate it.

Lmao imagine being this stupid

Attached: 1533176173185.png (800x729, 48K)

Akron checking in. We were abandoned long ago and then came LeBron and they decided to pave our roads and hire cops and shit

Move down south some, it's really comfy here

>The polls are closed in OH-12.
Warnings: the early vote is going be really good for O'Connor. Don't read much into it. We know this is a highly unrepresentative vote, and there really isn't any result--no matter how good for O'Connor--that you can read into

Not really man. I'm in TX.

Attached: 1532398647675.gif (400x214, 974K)

ITS OVER

>burgers have a green party
lol the faggots

>Ohio is absolutely disgusting, just abandon us already.
>t. Clevelander

Maybe in your neck of the woods, lake-nigger.

I'm here in Ohio, and it looks like I'm not going to score any meth tonight. What's my next move, Jow Forums? Hookers?

This was expected to happen; it's his strongest base.

I meant southern Ohio.

806 is ok for now

So move 10 minutes outside of the city (Mayfield Heights, Stow, etc...) you fucking faggots. I'm from Akron and I live in Boston and it's an LGBTerrible liberal shithole here. You niggers don't know how good you have it in Ohio.

I live in Ohio. Anybody that thinks a blue wave is going to happen here is delusional

Yeah and ants outnumber humans 10000 to 1

Opioids, obviously.

fucking Ohio State has a pedo football coach, we should just end that entire state

Maybe take some of those dicks out of your mouth before posting.

Oh, got it. Fucking tired of the heat down here...and tired of bitching about it too.

PAIN

WITHOUT LOVE

PAIN

CAN'T GET ENOUGH

PAIN

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-07 19.48.39.png (1591x907, 218K)

Pedophile wrestling doctor, get it right fuck face

>Already 66:32

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
CAN'T WAKE UP

All 3 of your bait posts won't change the fact that Michigan can't into winning at football

Election fraud by the democrats? Not surprising, probably counting all the illegals, dead and other.

How do the democrats always win the fucking absentee vote by wide margins? Their constituency doesn’t have enough money to travel. Hillary didn’t win a single demo that makes more than 40k per year. Do they just send their operatives around to fill out ballots for black and Hispanic people who don’t even know an election is happening?

Ah good old Sandusky.

so all Ohio State's coaches are pedos? Maybe you shoulda elected Pee Wee Herman.

Going into peoples' mailboxes and filling out ballots for them, filling out their kids' and relatives' ballots

PAIN

I LIKE IT ROUGH

CAUSE I RATHER FEEL PAIN THAN NOTHING AT ALL

Attached: 1532218444007.jpg (680x677, 39K)

Tiberi, a republican, had that seat for forever looks like, since 2000. Based on that 2000 race if O'Connor wins narrowly or gets within 2-3 points of winning statistically that would be an indication of not a blue wave but increased dem support. If he beats Balderson by 3 or more then we might be talking blue wave. Ofc special elections aren't regular elections so there is that caveat.

REPUBLISHITS READY TO LOSE ANOTHER SEAT AGAIN

I LOVE THESE NIGHTS

Attached: 16767906.jpg (488x488, 25K)

Fake phony mail in votes. You think Tyrone, Jamal and Laquisha line up to vote every single fucking election?

The only race I care about tonight is Austin Petersen. Unfortunately he will lose because people are retarded.

>this is your state
>this is your state on meth

Moving 63:35 GOP

He puts his hand softly on her jambe leg

Optic cucks will never learn

Sandusky was Pennsylvania and was a very different situation. They were young boys over many years. The Ohio State coach is having his character assassinated by faggot liberals and one of his staffers didn't report "boys" aged 17-18 messing with each other in the locker room

>0 of 591 precincts

Attached: thinking-face.png (256x256, 59K)

BUT IN THE END

IT DIDN'T EVEN MATER

Tyrone has no fucking clue that a special election is going on or what the importance of it is. Tyrone believes the president makes all the decisions.

People away from Cleveland, Cincinnati and Columbus spit on buckets and play the banjo right?

No Clevecuck it really is just your nigger city that sucks

And what is essentially a Jewish kabutz is the first to report. No coincidences there.

No, we're actually far more civilized

REPUBLICANS ON THE VERGE OF TOTAL COLLAPSE

BLUE WAVE TURNING INTO BLUE HURRICANE, POTENTIALLY BLUE BLACK HOLE

>parts of cbus reporting in are blue
color me shocked. at least theres no more of that city to report in

11% dumbass

Youngstown reporting in.

Why does it only show

That's further south-east. Ohio is more like Michican in terms of being generic all-american white blue color somewhat midwestern stuff. It's more like if you took upstate New York and moved it across the country and changed the culture a little bit accordingly.

I hear she prides herself in her dick-taking ability.

Attached: 857B31FE-89DD-44FE-A3CD-CF44894B8B2C.jpg (663x1024, 166K)

ITS ALL OVER NOW, BABY BLUE

Attached: Screenshot-2018-8-7 Ohio Special Election Results 12th Congressional District.png (980x381, 32K)

To feed the narrative. They always report the heavily blue areas first in some bizarre attempt to make you despair or whatever.

Thats ok since your vote only counts for less than half 3/5

Lol no. That's early voting, which always favors Dems. Balderson will win by 7 and blue wave cucks will look like idiots

how can wh*toids ever recover

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

BALDERSON

MORE LIKE BALDERDONE

Later drumpf!!! XD

Attached: E6A33919-CEB5-4B59-B577-71226803DA02.jpg (826x452, 77K)

Tucker Carlson is always on vacation.

April Ryan on CNN seconds ago: "there is a discontent among dems in Ohio...and those are the ones that democrats are hoping are going to show up for a, what they (DEMOCRATS) don't want to call a blue wave, but the discontent that's growing."
TF is this bullshit? It is a blue wave but it's actually not it's a discontent.

Delusional

est 5% in. Fuck off, nerd.

IF A REPUBLICAN ISN'T WINNING DELAWARE HE'S IN BIG TROUBLE

What the fuck will the left do once they bork the midterms and are looking at a second election night meltdown?
Civil war? Killing white people? Killing themselves? Erecting a giant idol to molech and filling it with piss?

DELAWARE COUNTY IS THE FUCKING KEY

DELAWARE

IT'S FUCKING OVER

MSNBC JUST CALLED IT FOR O'CONNOR

The gop primary had 20-30 thousands more voters than the democrat primary.

Isn't there just going to be another rematch in 3 months?

not even 5%, it's more like .2%, it must be the lowest percent that website uses