>get headache from constant screaming and yelling
>get dizzy from the heat and sunlight
>go home and take shower—first shower in 3 weeks
>think about my life for a while
>go to Jow Forums a few days later to further the cause
>see alex jones has been banned
>see the comments from anons calling for civil war
>decide i no longer want to be a part of antifa
>realize i will be ostracized and attacked if i leave (all of my friends are antifa)
>realize i might be killed by the coming right wing death squads if i dont leave

you fuckers are pissed off. i’m sorry for calling you all nazis. please don’t kill me. how doni make it right, anons?

Attached: 60D87003-3012-4C28-8CFA-39BB370E34AD.jpg (246x232, 4K)

Fake thread not gay if true tho

Attached: Mishima.png (1539x1329, 326K)

>Openly admitting to being Antifa, a group involved in pedophilia, human trafficking, drug pushing, kidnapping, vandalism, etc. for Jewish-run nightclubs and event spaces.

Gas yourself.

Pussy faggot.

Kill all of your pantifa friends.

im not that strong user

Seppuku

I have so much to live for tho

I think i can offer valuable skills to the cause

expose all of your former comrades and retreat to a blue collar job in flyover country and wait for shit to boil over.
It’s never too late to change user, most of us wont fault you for your past.

it's not too late

Attached: 1475020443297.jpg (719x719, 272K)

>sorry antifa friends I got a job offer in another city
>move away
>never talk to fagifa

>first shower in three weeks

Attached: 1488337930848.jpg (627x429, 66K)

Plant drugs/weapons on your friends and narc on them.

Take those thoughts and feeling to heart user... We are coming

Attached: 7030bae537bbdbcdc39f159c70b0ac60b954a9056230f9f4429181efe83455a7.png (600x787, 611K)

Fpbp

fake and gay

well are the people you hang out with bad people? do they commit crimes? You could bust them, or just leave, go find normal friends, and live a clean and healthier life.

Expose all your former comrades. Then do what some other user said, stop being a communist faggot, move to the middle of the country, vote right wing and help us make America great again by wifing up a qt Christian conservative girl and having 5 white babies and not being a tax burden.

Move to a swing state and vote to save the future instead of watch it burn. Your jobless friends won’t be able to follow you across the country

Start organizing for the Green Party, they could be key in keeping the country alive and you have the credentials. Seriously though, the Greens could make the difference and they actually have a lot of good points in their platform to stump on other than just identity politics.

Civil War on Saturday

Neither are they.

Stockpile rope and share it with your local racists when the Day of the Rope occurs. Also read "On the Jews and Their Lies" by Martin Luther(not the nigger, but the white Christian that took issue with the Catholic Church's bullshit).

Attached: the_day_of_the_rope_fitness_instructor__by_neetsfagging322297-dahxcb0.jpg (784x1019, 197K)

Get a job.

Pretty good actually.

get strong and stop being a faggot
only faggots won't want you on their team if you are truly doing what is right

Names and crimes of all your Antifaggot buddies would be nice

Ah man i got baseball practice on saturday

>antifa
>took shower
sage

but at least you signed a NDA for a whopping $20-50. Maybe you antifags can afford some ramen with that since your starbucks job isn't doing it for ya

>sorry antifa friends I got a job
Bloody kiwis make me kek

Try being a real man and standing up and telling them you're not interested in this shit anymore.
Turn and walk.
It's that simple.

Too late for apologies. KYS now or get killed later. If you wait until later your family shares your fate. Choice is yours.

this is the fakest and gayest i ever seen

7/10 would repost to friends