These people are fucked in the head

Attached: what.png (578x437, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ajamubaraka.com/blog/2018/7/25/high-crimes-and-misdemeanors-not-by-trump-but-obama-and-democrats
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what tipped you off?

She's right.

Attached: DemandVoterID 1.jpg (714x476, 55K)

I knew they were stupid, but man this is just another level here. Blaming Green votes in Ohio on the Russians? I mean fuck.

Step back from the ledge my friend.

Liberalism is unironically a mental illness.

Demand voterID now! We’ll start with blue states because they know how to stand up to the Russians.

It's funny how clueless people are about how vote tallying works and what "hacking" the election or even simple voter fraud actually entails. As someone who has worked in numerous elections, it is not as easy as people think. There is a reason that recounts never change the outcome of an election. With that said, I'm all on board for requiring ID to vote. It actually makes the process quicker and easier. Especially if it would shut democrats up, but I have a feeling it won't.

>Step back from the ledge
I'd rather they take another step forward

Cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in.

Attached: 1526009791451.png (930x1060, 439K)

How can people unironically defend not having an ID to vote

Voter ID Now! Protect us from the Russians!

muh russia!

Attached: Alyssa_Milano_Embrace_Of_The_Vampire0005.gif (310x250, 1.64M)

Do they even know the green party platform?
Here is the '16 green party vice president candidate on the democrats
ajamubaraka.com/blog/2018/7/25/high-crimes-and-misdemeanors-not-by-trump-but-obama-and-democrats

Because democrats commit mass voter fraud, and democrat voter parrot whatever they're told to. Absolutely no thought goes into their regurgitated lines, if you question any of it, you'll find it's complete bullshit, but they don't question it because they don't want to.

She's a disgrace to Italians

If only we had vote ID laws.
Too bad those are racist.

>everything i don't like is russia's fault

>Alyssa Milano

Oh this bitch is most obviously bat shit insane. Her entire twitter feed is nonstop manic tweets about shit she obviously knows little about.

>LITERALLY "results I don't like are Russia"
Christ on the cross

A+. Using this in 2020.

confirmed for killing herself one day

I used to work elections too and I cum at the thought of everybody just swiping their goddamn drivers license or ID card. Tf is the point of the magnetic strip of only the liquor store uses it?

Have you never met a liberal?

>blue checkmark
literally who is this person?

Blue Check mark just means Twitter agrees with what they post.

She was actress back in the 80s/90s.

genius pic, post it everywhere

Didnt bush win on a recount?

These people seriously honestly think that anyone who didnt vote for the Democrat (who lost but came the closest of any Democrat in that district in the last 30 years) is a literal Russian shill?

After the entire country got tired of it.

You cannot have a civilization that contains measurable amounts of people like this. It's impossible. We need some sort of solution to this problem.

Attached: pMCjP4Zq_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

The entire liberal supercontext is:
We are the good guys, we are always right because we care about nonexistent people that have no form of ID, even though the only ones without ID are not American citizens, fugitives, and maybe a few sovereign citizens innadawoods.
The entire liberal mindset is protecting or advocating for or serving "the oppressed" which is an everchanging non thing.
And the best way to do that, while projecting all your own faults and insecurities into a 1984 style 2 minute hate, is to attack "nazis" racists and bigots
Even though
big·ot
ˈbiɡət
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions

The irony is lost on them

"if you want, I'll be by your side,
if you don't, maybe suicide"

...You’re just figuring this out now?

isn't that a picture of the youngest Swedish jihadist ?

THIS

WE CANT LET PUTIN KEEP MEDDLING, VOTER ID NOW!!!!

Attached: 1518147938441.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

But they've always been Russian. Fuck off back to chapodicklick.

>"pass policy that protects our election integrity"

Mmmkay, how about nation wide voter IDs?
Stupid cunt.

Attached: 1529469708196.png (655x811, 656K)

checked paisano. God bless.

Attached: thunderoasties.png (1969x1740, 2.22M)

Attached: higher res.png (2200x1140, 730K)

Attached: wahmen.png (1969x1740, 2.84M)

To make it even more effective with liberals, list the European countries with voter ID requirements (literally all of them).

Attached: voterfluidity.png (1969x1740, 2.93M)

good, make moar

Attached: template.png (1969x1740, 2.85M)

>You know what sucks?
Irony coming from an (((actor)))

Attached: g3016.png (1137x1067, 79K)

Russia is just an anti-Semitic dog whistle. You ever see Feivel goes to America?

Attached: g2764.png (1208x298, 43K)

Attached: mediamentalillness.png (608x460, 57K)

use the font League Spartan

this is a damn good angle to push

Attached: dem logo colors.png (510x255, 9K)

only faggots vote green party anyway

Voter ID is unequivocally RACIST RACIST RACIST. You try telling my neighbor Lupe that she can't vote because she's "illegal". NO ONE IS ILLEGAL, anyone who lives in this country has a right to have their voice heard! It's great states like California that are standing up to the bigots by turning a blind eye to these fascist laws preventing good people like my neighbors from voting. Well guess what? We aren't standing for that, we'll vote, and we'll vote again if we have to make up for the millions of votes lost from those being denied their voice.

>right tit

Is it poseible to have implant in only one tit?

And if you do not want to see me again, I would understand!

All liberals are retards or jews.

>GREENED!

Attached: soni-aralynn-green-ranger-cosplay-7.jpg (640x960, 81K)

I guess that means we need voter ID.

Why shouldn't it be

i'm guessing she also thinks voter Id laws are racist so what exactly does she want?

saved into my meme magic folder

Attached: dreamboaters.jpg (1280x640, 236K)

topkek

They sure love to emulate Europe and use their policies as some kind of sign of their progressivism.

Gore sued and it went to the Supreme Court who ruled that a recount wouldn't change the vote. Pissed off demofags something awful till 9/11 happened

>list the European countries with voter ID requirements
I'm assuming this is easy to google? Haven't tried yet..

Fucking kek

>3.3k

Attached: ughhhhhh.png (446x379, 19K)

This is our opportunity to strike on Voter ID. AGREE AND AMPLIFY AND DEMAND VOTER ID.

Why do idiot libs think Green Partiers aren't serious and just protest voting?

>Won't somebody PLEASE do something so I can quit jumping to irrational conclusions!?

Lol look at this fucking liberal

>tfw Balderson would have won even without the green party votes

Attached: high res smugness.jpg (800x331, 40K)

We unironically need to push this.

Attached: reallymakesuthink.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>san fransico lets illegals vote
>calls for all illegals to be able to vote in every election nationwide
>unless they don't vote dem
>muh foreigner russians are interfering
do these people have any sense of self awareness

j u d a i s m

guys, 80 IQ people just do what they are told.
Clearly if she doesn't spam shit her career will dive even deeper.

I AGREE WITH THE LIBTARDOS,

WE NEED VOTER ID AND PAPER BALLOTS.

Attached: 1533526052895.jpg (681x500, 156K)

This.

I've been the judge of elections, especially in these smaller districts it's quite impossible. Most counties are not even online, the votes are counted on external drives.

Isn't this the entirety of our board?
I mean, aside from the liberal part.

They will blame Russia for anything

Attached: t9kd4iwds1az.png (1200x1200, 1.91M)

because Voter ID is racist and stops voters from getting IDs in order to vote. The republicans will use nefarious methods like not allowing people to obtain their voter ID cards a day before they vote, having them needing to PAY REAL MONEY to get an ID card in the first place.

That's why ID cards for voting is totally racist while ID cards for everything else in america isn't.

>How can people unironically defend not having an ID to vote

The defense is that an ID costs money thus charging people to vote. The solution is that IDs are given free of charge while Drivers Licenses are still $20.

>using their own memes against them in a manner that attacks their hidden weakpoints which they cannot defend without exposing themselves
we need more memes like this

Basically they think requiring you to bring an ID is an evil white supremacist trick to disenfranchise voters of color who can't afford a laminated ID card in Grumpf's capitalist dystopia.

They're are kinda right though in the sense that there are probably a ton of legally allowed to vote boons out there who lost their IDs while hanging with dey homies in the projects 3 years ago and never bothered to get a new one and while he might possibly turn up at the polls to vote straight D to ensure his gibs, would never have the diligence and responsibility required to not lose a piece of plastic and/or order a new one when necessary and will therefore just go "meh, fuck it dawg" when turned away for lack of ID

N o t a j e w b u t w h i t e c a n c e r

>Jow Forums believes every autistic conspiracy theory out there, like pizzagate, all school shootings are fake, vaccines give you autism, global warming isnt real, half of all celebrity women are secretly trannies, the holocaust didnt happen, 9/11 was an inside job, ect
>russia, the third most powerful country in the world, trying to influence it's long time political rival america, the most powerful country in the world, with social engineering, financial interference and colluding with US politicians is absurd though

Attached: blazed cat.jpg (636x477, 68K)

False. Only about 3% of people have no ID, a figure similar for all races.

All jokes aside, we can't let Putin get his hands on the electoral college.

>muh russia
embarrassing faggot

>We need to pass policies that protect the integrity of our elections!

Cool, how about VoterID?

>RACISM!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

> be bong
> believe that grooming rape victims should be silenced for the good of diversity
> MUH RUSSHIA MEYDLING

Loo those tits are fake as fuck

Ok, how did they "hack"/interfere with the elections and why are you so sure they did? I have yet to hear a single clear answer for this.

Wait, US doesn't have voter ID? How does it even work then, can anyone in America just go in during the election day and vote?

Hacking the election isn't about casting fake votes. It's about abusing social media to influence specific voters in specific districts in specific states by abusing semantic sanitation and the mere-exposure effect to force voters into voting a specific way - whether they're aware of it or not. If all the information you can gather says candidate X is bad, you will not vote for candidate X. By abusing social media echo chambers and exploiting those phenomena, that is how you conduct election hacking. The actual hacking part just comes from the sock puppet botnets used to spread that information, including here on Jow Forums.

How do minorities buy alcohol, cigarettes or register for anything official (housing, tax forms, employment, etc) if they lack identification? Why should you have to show ID at a store or policeman when requested but not when I go to vote? What if Republicans decided that registering for a federal ID was free and all you had to do was show up at the police station or similar federal building in order to register and get your free ID?

Attached: Martin-U-K-Lengemann.jpg (1024x1001, 104K)

That's not hacking