I’m a gun owner, hunter and former member of the NRA...

I’m a gun owner, hunter and former member of the NRA. My mostly conservative hunting friends are also former members of the NRA.

That being said, as hunters, we don’t need assault style rifles with automatic-like actions and large magazines to hunt wild game, and we’re fine with waiting for however long it takes to buy a gun, if that helps keep guns away from people who shouldn’t have them. You don't need 10 bullets to kill a deer and the second amendment was never intended to permit assault rifle ownership in the first place.

For 240 years, this country has used compromise to solve problems. Our failure to address gun violence or even seriously try is embarrassing. It is time for my fellow gun owners to come to the table and compromise by handing over their assault rifles or ending their opposition to common sense gun laws.

Attached: yb00u9.jpg (512x344, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/opinion/im-a-hunter-and-i-support-gun-control/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that copypasta
>this flag

This is bait children

Nice blog faggot.

KYS

Look Guys! A concern troll!

Attached: uHReVcI.jpg (500x346, 16K)

Cool, don't buy one. Nice trash thread, nigger.

FUCK OFF

any lisping dick sucking faggot that "with that being said"
>throw them in the meat grinder

Attached: 1532644176673s.jpg (117x125, 3K)

God damn it. They lose an election and they go right back to nigger copypasta former x here.

Will faggots just go choke on the dragon dildos you suck on as your wife gets fucked by a nigger dyke with a fanta bottle strap on.

I am so sick of of this low IQ jerk off material they spam every day.

>copypasta
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

So someone who cares about this country and its children is a troll now? I think the word you were actually looking for is "patriot". I'm a patriot, unlike you.

Who cares if you hunt. 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with your right to hunt. Your leftist talking point that a guns only legitimate use is for hunting is wrong. It exists for the same reason it existed in 1776. To take down tyrants.

Glowin'

Must of us DON'T hunt. WE have guns to shoot for fun and make sure the 7th floor Illuminati types don't buttfuck you after surrendering your weapon like a tory.

Do you even internet old man?

Attached: sver.jpg (232x151, 4K)

Getting real tired of these fucking jew faggots and their copypasta

Here’s a pic of a bad guy with a gun. See the difference?

Attached: 9920BF34-C63D-419B-B711-AE8923718FF5.jpg (633x1812, 277K)

kikes

GOD FUCKING DAMN CAN YOU SHILLS JUST FUCK OFF

Former gun owner here. It's hilarious watching the NRA crash and burn, but we can't let them get the nuclear codes.

your such a pussy you apparently dont need balls either go ahead and chop em off become the woman you truly are

Your making too much sense pol is gonna get triggered.

>>"as a gun owner"
>>"assault rifle"

OP, thanks fo adding common sense in there. chuckle every time.

know what we really need? common sense birth control. abortion is murder

You would never have been a member of the NRA, based upon your own easily debunked statements. You probably don’t hunt, and don’t own any guns either.

if you lose your guns criminals and the government will hunt you like wild game, thats why you need them.

Attached: 7aa.jpg (526x570, 42K)

No one NEEDS a fully semiautomatic assault rifle meant for the BATTLEFIELD not the DEER STAND am I right hildawgs??

>’m a gun owner, hunter and former member of the NRA. My mostly conservative hunting friends are also former members of the NRA.
>That being said, as hunters, we don’t need assault style rifles with automatic-like actions and large magazines to hunt wild game, and we’re fine with waiting for however long it takes to buy a gun, if that helps keep guns away from people who shouldn’t have them
All of this is not logically relevant.

>fully semiautomatic
Fully retarded.

He has 2 guns.

>Future former marine here...
>surely this one will work
Fuck completely off

Attached: C6D64A00-3A17-42AC-BF8C-087222A5A7CC.gif (550x278, 1.72M)

>assault style
My ass
>Automatic-like
Do you mean fully semi-auto ?
>the second amendment was never intended to permit assault rifle ownership
Assault rifle is a term not invented by the military nor firearm companies , it was made by politicians
>Common sense
"the kids are crying in the TV, where's your common sense?"

Either very retarded or bait

People like you are the reason why we have so many restrictions in the first place.

The NRA is no friend of the 2nd Amendment, having a President who supported the machine gun ban and illegal actions taken against civilians at Waco.

Ownership of large capacity magazines or assault rifles was never about hunting, it is about protection against tyranny.

With the increasing development of milling machines, gun control is on its death bed.

Fuck off, fudd.

Attached: Clover Park Senior High School Rifle Club (1941).jpg (633x490, 70K)

>Either very retarded or bait
Retarded bait, fren.

Attached: F184F435-9C14-41F7-84E5-1D46A13B191F.jpg (736x1004, 230K)

Fuck you faggot, sage

What are you even on about? I am a gun owner but I also realize how important it is that we regulate them because I have experience with them.

With all dew respect, you aren't from America so I don't think you fully grasp the debate we have here. Thanks though.

You guys sure do get defensive when someone points out the obvious holes in your positions. Grow the fuck up.

It’s not called the Bill of Needs

Its YouTube, Apple, and Twitter... and Alex Jones is the one killed

> Gadsen flag

> Regulations

Fuck right the fuck off you larping gaping asshole.

>dew respect,

Attached: 33e.jpg (442x330, 21K)

ehe hey nigger. dont use that flag if you desire more gov.

A good guy wouldn't point them at you..

> meme flag

you shills are out in full force tonight

Attached: 1506224459282.png (800x764, 219K)

Oh, I do, and even if I didn't, you couldn't judge based on my flag. Now, I'll tell you this, We have extreme gun control laws and our government makes sure they are expensive to get. What happens? We are one of the most violent countries in the world. Restricting guns doesn't end gun violence. An banning them makes it worse.

eat a dick you fudd boomer nigger faggot

Attached: common-sage-web[1].jpg (640x426, 46K)

OKAY BOYS AND GIRLS, ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER GAME OF

WHO'S BEHIND THAT MEME FLAG!?

Attached: (((WHOS)))THATPOKEMON.gif (452x523, 3K)

sage all flaggot nogunz niggers

Answer this then Ishmael

Attached: GunControlFlowChart.jpg (800x437, 71K)

>Fellow gun owners

Attached: 1532989472977.jpg (750x674, 163K)

>White guy with a gun
He's a good guy. Now, if it had been a nigger...

>I’m a gun owner, hunter and former member of the NRA. My mostly conservative hunting friends
Literal bait. Have a (you) as your family gets raped by a bear because 1 bullet didnt kill the beast. Better yet, yse that bullet on yourself.

Hey user were you the OP of that last gun thread where you got exposed for being fake and gay through Google searching your image?

What?

Gun owners like you give the rest of us a bad name.

Fakest post ever.
>assault style rifles with automatic-like actions
You never touched a gun did you?

Hey friend,

In Canada, we do not have any problems with so-called "Assault style" rifles as they are often not used for crime, and Canada does not have the same mass-shooting problem as the USA does. In fact, the recent attack in Toronto was an example of a terrorist attack where firearms legislation did nothing to stop and could not do anything to stop the attacker.
The truth is, guns themselves are not the problem, but rather a corrupt society that neglects the mental health of its citizenry and is experiencing an en-masse fall of living standards across the spectrum due to imminent economic collapse and philosophical failure in the West. You should focus your efforts on trying to dig out the root of the problem instead of clipping off branches.

I've got a bolt action 308 for deer hunting as well as a few other guns.

Oh just shut the fuck you larping faggot. "libertarian" my ass.

My country had 29k homicides last year, and guess what idiot? we have extremely restrictive gunlaws, if i wanted to protect myself from being kidnapped i wouldn't be able. so what part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand you fucking cunt.

SHALL

NOT

BE

BE UNREGULATED

INFRINGED

you are trying so damn hard.

It says "well-regulated" for a reason so...

>compromise

Attached: 1527450363936.png (750x3200, 204K)

>we don’t need assault style rifles with automatic-like actions and large magazines to hunt wild game

It's called the "Bill of Rights", not the "Bill of Needs"

Fuck you, this is America. Freedom.

seattletimes.com/opinion/im-a-hunter-and-i-support-gun-control/
Hmm

A well regulated Militia (fire team, squad, platoon etc.) necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, (all the proceeding activities) shall not be infringed.

It's obviously a bad guy, he's pointing a gun at you. Have these retards never even heard of a gun safety course?

How about you remove that memeflag you JIDF shill?

Fuck that, i need a tank to take on a large number of niggers, spics and terrorist sandniggers with relative safety.

>comparing guns that can LITERALLY murder someone to a fucking cake

Are you assholes serious right now?

>Uruguay
You're a gay.

Exactly. The founders knew that technology would advance so they included "well-regulated" so that future generations could really control guns if they needed to.

Nobody visit this link, it's a virus

>With all dew respect

Attached: 1522031695065s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

The standing Army is well regulated by generals, cononels, lieutenants, captains etc. The right to a private army is guaranteed by the second amendment as if I’d a deterrent against home grown government tyranny.

Fuck you faggot, if CJ from GTA San Andreas wants an AK he will get an AK somehow. He's a fucking criminal after all.

Oh, it's you again. Go away now.

Sage

((fellow gun owners))

Attached: 1504125332109.png (2810x4096, 169K)

Based mexibro

Show your flag Chaim. Leave the Americans' guns alone, you godless reprobate.

You missed the part in parentheses that adds context but you’d have to be literally retarded to not know the context brewing dumbed down for you.

America does not have a gun violence issue.

Take away suicides and non whites and the USA crime rate is on par with any other European derived nation.

I'm with mexicanon on this one

>Nobody visit this link, it's a virus

Attached: 1526182116506.gif (768x646, 210K)

Nice b8 faggot. Try hunting wild boar with a tiny mag. You’re probably a fucking leaf. Sage

You should not have an assault rifle because some fucking reason. Bullshit.

Why are you guys even replying?

Attached: 1438740803956.png (625x626, 146K)

MMGA

If I could send Mexians like you a gun I Would!

ARE YOU SO FUCKING THICK YOU CANT READ

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

A well regulated militia, is the army that the govt raises, the whole point of the second amendment is that because the army is tied to the govt for obvious reasons the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
That means military grade weapons are the whole point as a system of checks and balances like the way your govt is set up

This is a problem in quite a few areas of Latin America, exorbitantly high levels of homicide and assault but no way for the general population to defend themselves against the criminals causing it. Murderers, burglars/robbers, rapists and what have you will have guns, weapons and any other tool they need to commit the crimes they want to commit because they're criminals and don't care, meanwhile criminalizing a normal, law abiding citizen for possessing a tool they can use to defend themselves in a life threatening situation makes everyone else powerless to fight back on an even level. If anyone ever wanted an argument for why the proletariat and general law abiding population should be armed, look at Mexico and Brazil.

The 2nd Amendment was precisely designed for citizens to have weapons of war. You're willfully retarded.

Indeed, all these fucking gun control idiots make me so mad, acting about an issue they don't even understand.

>That being said, as hunters, we don’t need assault style rifles with automatic-like actions and large magazines to hunt wild game,
Come check out the wild game we got in the inner cities. You'll understand why high capacity is a necessity.

Bullshit, in Nazi fucking Germany everyone could be disarmed and it wouldn't matter cause nothing would happen, the problem is always racial.

>an issue they don't even understand.
I understand it perfectly. CHildren are dying ever day at school because of gun violence. That's not right and it needs to stop. The answer is not more guns, its less. People with guns kill people. Take guns away and it makes it harder for people to kill people. So hard that they will probably just give up all together.

No they won't, you know how fucking easy it is to get a gun in the black market? just fucking go to the shady part of town talk to the local gang members and you're set, they don't give a fuck.

Children aren't dying because of guns faggot they are dying because sick people do sick shit the inanimate object they use has no impact on what they do its the person not the tool

>I'm a LaRping faggot: the post

Attached: 40b.jpg (600x623, 28K)

Dude really you gotta make up your mind what you're after. "Assault Rifles" are categorically prohibited already in the United States. Nobody legally has automatic rifles/SMG/LMG. It's a fantasy.
"Assault style" has no meaning. Just because something is big and black and scary looking doesnt mean it is going to kill you. Ask any dindu. Racist muhfugga

>Children are dying
>Everyday
>Because of gun violence

I'm done with this fag

Children are dying everyday becuase of gun violence here too. in your case is more of a mental health problem than a gun issue. Mental health screenings should help, and not having all these fucking stupid imbeciles running around asking for a dick between the lips provided for by the democratic party could also help you understand the actual issue.

We don't have the means to defend ourselves, Criminals take entire towns armed with automatic AKs and grenade launchers yet we the citizens have nothing but our limp dicks to defend ourselves.

Also remove that libertarian memeflag, you are a disgrace to the name of a legitimate political movement.

Murder is already illegal
Are you seriously suggesting that if someone is willing to commit mass murder they will stop because they don't want to break gun laws ?

FUCKTARD
U
C
K
T
A
R
D