Are millennials aging faster?

Are millennials aging faster?

Attached: Screenshot_20180808-151655.jpg (1431x2423, 1.45M)

That's a beat looking 23

Attached: abigailwat.png (308x281, 88K)

drugs, partying, booze

No, she's both lying and is simply ugly.

How many venereal diseases is she carrying?

A lot of cocks and cocktails will do that to a roastie.

slide thread

women say they are below 25 when they are above 35

And random dick

She's British. The milk is already spoiled by 14.

She is. She just has to remove that make-up and that disgusting piercing.
Women do not know how to keep it minimum when it comes to cosmetics. That is why they look older.

She's a bong. They all look roughly a decade older than they are.

drugs drinking and a shit diet will fuck you up

shes just british
they are mostly ugly as sin

just like increasing metabolism for crop yields they want fast growing short living workers
maybe not their doing entirely yet, but soon

pretty much this
they just don't get enough sleep, they don't work out, they fill up their body with diseased semen and toxic food

I'd give her 2 hours employment if that'd help

Every new cock adds 1 month to your biological age. So for example 100 different cocks make you 12 years older. It's a scientific fact, that I just thought up.

Her left nipple is pretty visible, I suppose that counts for something.

I think they could be. Myself, 34, born in 1984. I still get ID'd for alcohol, have had numerous barkeeps say that I looked very young. People I went to school with look like old moms & dads. Seriously I kknowmid 20yr olds that look a decade older than me.

>Be 28
>Pass for 16

My secret is no alcohol, no cigarettes, no drugs, balanced diet and always wear a baseball hat to avoid sun damage.

Also use witch hazel it's really great for your skin.

This. Plus stis

no dummy, you just picked an ugly cherry

Attached: 3456789.jpg (515x800, 25K)

>23
Got to be shitting me. That is at least 30. And I have seen ladies past their 40s looking better than her.

Yes the younger generations are aging faster because of whoring it up, booze, drugs, shit food.

How shit you look is mostly down to how much sun exposure you have had and how much it has ruined your skin.

People don't realize how bad the degeneracy of this whore culture is and it's effects on the human body.

Hi Incel!

Attached: 1533610303407.jpg (716x716, 45K)

That means ur mum is older than the solar system.

Hi degenerate faggot

>t. roastie

A white female school teacher.
With those large hoop earrings projecting
it wouldnt be hard to figure out what sort of extra
curricular activities she would get up to with
her black students!!!!!

Attached: White-teacher-hugging-black-male-student.jpg (1000x667, 633K)

Hi Incel!

Attached: 1533537934815.jpg (1080x1080, 244K)

t. aging roast

Attached: 59d91245a55bf.jpg (626x837, 185K)

They're pumping us full of hormones and fucking ONIONS. This causes men to be more gay and wimpy, and women to grow larger tits and go through puberty earlier.

if you're using your momma jokes, at least make them funny

Attached: ym.webm (1272x720, 2.86M)

>from england

>She's British. The milk is already spoiled by 14.

Attached: tom.jpg (68x68, 2K)

Hey don't bring Onions into this, that's the most fruit the average American eats.

Imagine her in 20 years

No more pics of ur mom plox i already enough in the black gangbang folder!

I wasn't joking?

Attached: augfrog.jpg (1024x708, 248K)

imagine the stink on this incel

anglos have subhuman genetics

Attached: 740full222222.jpg (740x1042, 134K)

I would think most people wouldnt care

English people look old af.

What sort of school employs a woman with a lip ring?

Actually, it makes a lot of sense because there is large verifiable evidence for this

Muslims look hairy and animalistic like a nigger.

Attached: 1532800091753.jpg (1200x1499, 359K)

maybe different genetic material, in sperm of different men, has something to do with that
But seriously tho, women age faster because of drinking alcohol (dehydration), excessive tanning and bad diet. These are the main reasons.

No that's just an average British slag.

Its a good thing men are immune.

Attached: brett-top-pub-willunga-australia.jpg (800x925, 342K)

>brown eyed f.
>but-t i'm whhhiite!?!
Literally flamethrower her face off pls.

men aren't immune to dehydration either. And some aren't immune to dick millage as well

Attached: Le_Cookies_Are_Readya.webm (640x360, 526K)

They are the mexicans of whites

There’s a genetic factor too, later generations are a lot more “mixed” than previous ones. Not beating myself off here, but my family’s lineage is an almost purely European one (rare for le 56land) and we’ve aged gracefully compared to my “part Cherokee” peers
>inb4 mutt
>inb4 let me tell you about my European ancestry

>from England
That's why she looks like she's 40

Ive thought about this as well. Im 32 years old, look younger than most 25 year olds i see. sometimes still gets asked about ID when buying cigarettes or beer (18 years req here).

Now my friends at the same age look a lot more "dragged" and aged. its a very clear difference; the only big difference from me to them is;

1) I barely drink alcohol anymore. my friends drink hard every week.
2) i dont touch whores or sluts. period.
3) i do natural physical activity and not only hidden inside a gym.
4) i rarely touch junkfood, i grow a lot of vegetables and use that.
5) Have some of the highest blood values for my bloodtype in my country. Every time there is a car accident or major incident they call me to donate blood.

Now here is the kicker; I smoke weed on a semi-regular daily basis, mixed with tobacco. I even told the doctor about it when they started pushing me to donate bone-marrow and even more blood.
He literally told me to just not worry about it. the drugs they were interested in were hard drugs and if i had these blood values then there might be a corrolation.

The ironic part is when i look at pictures of myself drunk at around 18-20 years old i can see that i look more dragged and "old" compared to newer pictures.

personally i think alcohol does a lot of damage to your cell-regeneration and destroy your natural vitality, but it can be somewhat reversed since your body regenerate so much cells on a daily basis.

The Pakis know this which is why they get in nice and early.

Attached: 1533002922360.jpg (229x377, 28K)

i went bald at a young age so I naturally look older because of that

is this a new pasta?

Exactly this. It's what happens when you - as the Tao says - turn a temple garden into a war-torn battlefield.

I'm 24 and have many grey hairs, I also work about 55 hours a week on a computer so it's probably giving me cancer

Drugs and shit genetics is all this is.

some of us manage to write multiple sentences in a foreign language, just because you belong in a special-ed class because of your inferior IQ and intelligence does not mean the rest of us do.

That's nonsense. White people age worse than other ethnicities, especially blacks.

Attached: бумер.png (368x549, 393K)

>almost
Pure 4 generation German here get on my level mutt

Speaking of that, how did you learn english?

It sounds like youre pretty superior to others! I'd love to see you in your trenchcoat

>England

>White women age worse than other ethnicities,
fixed that for you

Most white men age rather gracefully when they don't abuse alcohol and drugs

Then compare them to how black men age.

>Drugs
>Partying
>Booze
>Getting fucked
>Anti depressants
>Shampoo and poor treatment of hair
>Shit diets
>Poor mental state
>Deadend job
They deserve it

Attached: sodom hookers.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Show flag, nigger

I stick to 17-22 year olds.

Women my age have some serious baggage, the thousand cock stare, baby rabies and are visibly old looking.
The memes are real, women lose value very rapidly. Dating a woman over 24 is counterproductive and a bad investment of your time and resources.

t.29 year old that's been with 26 women.

I can't find any that don't abuse alcohol and drugs to compare to

Little by little, fucking little girls will be legal in the future. Fuck yeah.

>England

There is your answer.

>Poor mental state
This is a big one. I looked like a 30 year old at 16 and a 16 year old at 20. The difference? I did a lot of work on my mental health, got a proper job doing something of value, and abandoned some shitty relationships. It's stunning what stagnation can do to someone.

No, just Brits

Accurate. Take also into account that females now a days do not eat well either.

Nigger nose, might as well be half vietnamese or philipino for all we know.

This
Today’s women are Ezekiel: 23

>26 women
You're not better than those sluts you hate so much

Wow you said "nigger", you must be so brave to say that on an anonymous website. How about you say that to an actual black person's face?
>lul I'm almost pure white, look how superior I am, I'm going to brag about it to a bunch of autistic virgins I don't know to prove it
Just fucking lol at your life.

When someone very pale lives in a equatorial country their skin ages much more than it should due to the sun.

>t nigger
Also you’re wrong

You’re a leaf, aren’t you?

England is a country who's racial purity has been contaminated. Due to its mixing with Juden, blacks, and other sub-human species the natural purity of the average British citizen has been compromised. Naturally, this leads to adverse side-affects such as your aforementioned faster aging and with, in this case, poor facial genetics as well.

Attached: 1778883.gif (499x499, 1.27M)

This man is 23 years old lmao

Attached: IMG_20180808_121630.png (1080x1413, 3.22M)

Denial. Keep on coping while you age like milk, kid. You'll probably go bald by 40. Imagine being so delusional you think whites age better than others.

post malone is the poster child of amerimuttism

I agree, slutmakers are as bad as sluts. His future will be just as hollow as theirs.

That's a pretty normal looking 23 year old. Women hit the wall at 18.

>Weed
>Masturbation
>In league with the jews
I'm 40% sure that the degeneration of these people are a form of punishment from god.

In addition to this, the Juden themselves have, since my untimely former passing, set their claws deep into the backs of each nation worldwide! They are slowly poisoning true and honest working people with idols, sex, drugs, and food! Their evil talons work in the shadows and none are the wiser for it! Therefore, the natural question arises of what to do with the Juden. There exists a final solution to our crisis, we need only seize it!

whose*

>mad about mean words on Jow Forums
You have to go back.