KKK BTFO

>U.S. Marine Corps Lance Cpl. Vasillios Pistolis has been KICKED OUT of the service 11 months after allegedly demonstrating with WHITE SUPREMACISTS at last summer’s DEADLY “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

>'The Marine Corps’ stance on membership in EXTREMIST or HATE GROUPS remains the same: there is NO PLACE for racial hatred or extremism in the Marine Corps,” Major Brian Block wrote in a statement to The Daily News, a North Carolina newspaper.
>The Marine Corps did not immediately respond to HuffPost’s request for comment.

aol.com/article/news/2018/08/07/marine-accused-of-marching-at-charlottesville-white-supremacist-rally-kicked-out-of-service/23497955/

Why do extremists hate groups think you can get away with your intolerance and bigotry without consequences?

Attached: DcThqtNVwAAJBTM.jpg (1026x1200, 225K)

Oh no, now how will he fight for ZOG?
>aol.com
cringe lol

What the hell does this have to do with KKK, wtf?

is that him? nigga ain't even white, marines don't allow the mentally ill into service, they made the right decision

>demonstrating
That's where he went wrong. Service members are NOT allowed to do shit like that without prior authorization from their supervisor or commander.

Shut up, that guy is considered white for your standards.

He's Greek they think they are white

I just told you he isn't white, those are my standards dane

He is not white at all by American standards

>aol.com
Holy fuck how normie can you get?

i don't think aol is even considered normie, that's boomer territory at this point

You don't represent the American normie population.

American standards are defined by your National Census.

Attached: 1530902348995.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

fuck off. stop purity-spiraling, idiots

that guy is considered white here

i am puerto rican and have a bit dark features and many people see me as white

It's one of many sources
>AOL? Hahahahuuuurhurrrhurrrrduuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr
That's how stupid you seem

>i am puerto rican and have a bit dark features and many people see me as white

Based.

Attached: irishnogmutt.png (900x900, 43K)

kek, keep telling yourself that shitskin

If he's caucasian he's white to me. I don't care if he's not looking like a fucking scuckdinavian. Arabs helped spanish nationalists in the war against leftists. To win now we must unite, we are in no position to cherry picking ethnicities right now.

Attached: 7b2e38a2f134e6dc4190f2d450408697.png (637x346, 609K)

>ruin a trained killers life
>what could possibly go wrong?

No way any white american thinks these people are white, snownigger. Yuropoors like to shit on whtie americans yet my state alone has twice your entire country's gdp.

you said by MY standards, not burgerlands. By my standards, the mutt isn't white, deal with it dane

>He's not white

As if that prevents the military for fucking you.

I guess he'll have no choice but to become a militant communist tranny now. They sure showed him.

These fucking 56%ers LARP'ing as whites. Get's me every time, hahahhaha

But all those niggers and spics who join the military who are in a gang before, during, and after service, are all just fine and dandy.

Only wytes are racist, dumbass. Those other people you're referring to are in communities to protect themselves from racists like you

US military needs to step up and kick all cis white male racists out already. Especially privileged generals who act like slave owners. Its time for diversity and love to replace toxic masculinity.

He is getting his life ruined for going to Charlottesville, he's 10x whiter than you, Shlomo.

Furthermore, we don't talk like niggeRs here. Take that shit elsewhere.

He bragged on the internet about smashing people's skulls ON FUCKING DISCORD. He's a fucking retard.

>plebbit spacing
he's not white, stop projecting nigger

ok, maybe you're right

still, stop pissing into our side's mass grave

these are our casualties

I can't stop redditspacing :(

remember that all memeflaggots are jidf

KYS KIKE

Attached: bolshevik-jew-leon-trotsky-created-racism.jpg (656x960, 94K)

>wytes aren't the issue
>KILL ALL NONWHITES
>gee, why are all these nonwhites forming gangs?
Stupid potato-fuckin wyteboy

I'm an American. Scandinavian and Italian mix, and DO proudly consider Greeks to be white!

no one cares what a mutt considers "white"

>White*

>KILL ALL WYPIPO
>WTF WYPIPO BE RAYSIST N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET

>mutt
I got blonde hair blue eyes and a golden summer tan

He will appeal and be reinstated.

no one in this country would consider that guy white, wtf

You are not white

>"tan"
shitskinned confirmed

all kkk type rallies are posted off limits. mps keep up with this stuff. dumb ass jar head.

>Why do blah blah blah
Why do you go on an anonymous image board and LARP?
im assuming you have no life, ya fuckin loser
all fields etc etc

This, white people in America are distinct, they are white as hell and it's very obvious. This fella in op's pic does not at all look white. His hair color, eye color, facial structure and stature all indicate he isn't European in origin

that guy is not white

>GOLDEN tan
Not brown!

HAPPENING ACTIVE SHOOTER NY

whatever you say Jamal

>Why do extremists hate groups think you can get away with your intolerance and bigotry without consequences?
I've posted this before and I'll post it yet again...

A lot of NatSocs (read: not Neo Nazis, not Aryan Brotherhood, not White Pride or Black Sun) are ex-military or paramilitary.

The order and function of military life appeals to many, and to be removed from such a structure causes immediate disillusionment and is a catalyst for redpilling.

If a call to arms is ever sounded, anyone not aligned with the aforementioned group of people is/are soundly assfucked.

Attached: 1510075309248.png (2000x2000, 469K)

>smashing skulls
that's what Marines do, ya faggot. He should get a medal for that.

Late.

d-dios mio...

> and many people see me as white

K3K, yeah and MANY people don't. Fuck off back to mexico spic.

>centuries of KILL ALL NONWHITES
Vs
>a couple years of righteous indignation
Gee. Liek. Y r nonwhites so RAYCIIIIS

How about perto ricans? Are puerto ricans White?

No

>Puerto Rican
> Tells him to fuck off back to Mexico.

Your a fucking retard....

t. offended puerto rican
go back to mexico mutt

I hope he sues and makes the government prove that whatever group he was in is actually a "hate group" and/or "extremest group." I want to see what qualifies as evidence to be labeled that. So please sue now ex-Marine.

Nah spics are interchangable and I don't validate shitskin culture. You're all mexicans. No one gives a fuck about you people except for the degenerate losers that need drugs from you or a skank spic whore to fuck.

This is because of that PBS documentary from last night.

It doesn't. Looks like OP is one of those "No Kkk, No fascist USA" Faggots that parrot retarded chants thinking they are founded in reality

Depends. If their bloodline is descended from Spain with little to no mestizo admixture, I would say yes they are white. Rare, but they do exist

Serves him right. Where's his cover?

Hey he was also drawing from HuffPost. You'll never believe what tasty.com had to say about it

Cringing hard from this kiddo.
Dark =/= white, Puerto Rico =/= white

Unfortunately this is going to fuck his life. He won't be able to vote or buy guns because of a "dishonorable" (((discharge))).

Not A spic or beaner, you should know the difference. Especially about the infighting that is very entertaining. 90% of Latino murders are over racism among themselves.

>Only wytes are racist
You've gone too long without actually looking up the definition.
Pro tip: it's not what MTV (or whatever Africa has) says about power + prejudice. Niggers are the most racist in the world. It's well known that niggers only ever think about race and hatred

Attached: 38600309_10160845740470145_7982649022621941760_n.jpg (620x674, 66K)

You can't explain that to these retards. Also A lot of Germans and Jews in South America.

You can't appeal a Court-martial dippy. He can appeal a bad discharge.

you would know, shit skin

I got really triggered when someone substituted Proud Boys for Nazis in that stupid chant, the Proud Boys are really really mild and actually want to make things better.

>when the whole war they wanted to draft you in was propagated on a lie.
maybe we wouldve won if trump didnt dodge?

aaaannd now he is on the street, free to join whole heartedly in anti-Antifa protests.
thank you USMC.

I don't give a fuck what these turd world shitskins do to each other. I don't live in a mexican ghetto. These things aren't my problem. There wasn't a single spic signer of the declaration of independence. I have no idea what the fuck these people are doing here. All I know is they ALL have to go back.

Nobody with any brains believes that load of shit. You niggers are the most racist race in existence, almost as if you need to compensate for some type of genetic inferiority and as a defense measure so the other races dont just exterminate blacks and instantly raise global iq by ten points.