So what exactly constitutes race mixing?

Do I have to go back to the European country where the largest percentage of my blood is from? Or does the girl just have to be "white"?

Whats the verdict on this?

Attached: 85vwLNC.jpg (1920x1920, 204K)

WHITES ONLY!

deviaton of x % in genome is considered race mixing.

It's called "race mixing" user, not "ethnicity mixing" or "nationality mixing"

All burgers must burn. You are no exception.

Are slavics white

It you are American I would say any other white variety of white is fine. Otherwise stick to your nationality. While it isn't really race mixing it would be nice to keep the different flavors of white people going and not mix together like we did here. My kids are going to be Slavic Anglo and Latin mixed. Me and the mother are both mixed from 2 different varieties of white.

Exclusively fornicate family members just to be safe

I'm italian with a polish gf who has blue eyes

get mad faggots

Attached: polishi.png (426x536, 453K)

It's a tough question because races overlap. For example, Europeans, Arabs, Persians, and northern Indians are all classified as Caucasian. Would you classify breeding with this Iranian woman as racemixing? The children would look pretty white.

Attached: Iranian woman.jpg (420x596, 67K)

Fuck this meme, dude. the race mixing only began about 20 years ago and only in the gay liberal areas. I am white, have had no non whites in my family lineage, (except for the half native american that my aunt married).

My eyes are blue, my hair is brown, I am white, and in my state this is the norm. not all of america is mongrelized yet thankfully, though they are showing up more and more around here

kek, i'm a polish man with an italian gf who has blue eyes.
i did a lot better than you.

Iranian no not really. Poo yes.

Poos are a lot further away than arabs in genetic relation.

italian women are garbage

You can't stop the future.

Attached: 1528580521612.png (1344x1162, 130K)

> that feel when 4th great grandmother was a native

Im more mad about there being a race traitor than not beimg pure. The native admixture doesnt even show up in genetic testing.

based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based

Attached: fml.png (1334x482, 90K)

Depends on the region. There exist the more Caucasoid looking ones to the mongoloid and Dravidians who had mudskin tone. Race-mixing is an odd thing to be hones. As for the modern south-asian, it is mostly a Dravidian and Caucasoid mix, but the more north-east or east you go it, the becomes more Caucasoid/mongoloid the people look. Look at Nepal or certain people living here. Best bet would be north-east or northern regions.

'white' is an umbrella term for various different ethnicity that all originate in europe. even if you were super sperg about it, no it's not racemixing. but an italian fucking a polish girl for example would produce different looking offspring compared to two Italians or two polish. still white, but the uniqueness of each ethnicity is loss (blonde hair in Scandinavian countries, red hair in irish etc) we don't really have the numbers to complain anymore - we're all white, and that's what matters.

Pan Euro is gay, we all have our identities and it isnt just "White", the Asians are still split up into their phenotypes like we should be.

The racial collective of whites needs to be protected, but that doesn't mean we should lose our cultures as well.

Germanic, Slavic, Latin are the general acceptable phenotype groupings for mixing among themselves.

meditarraneans have a bit of MENA admixture whilst Poles have a bit of Mongoloid admixture. These two mixing together (African and asian blood) doesnt go too well. But if a Pole/Italian has an offspring with a person that is majorly Nordic then the offspring will look nice. I think MENA and Asian (even if in tiny amounts) are in disharmony and hence the offspring always looks bad, not bad as a in a mulatto or mestizo but still not up to European beauty standards, theres something "off" about their face most of the time

I'm an Italian with pale skin and blue eyes with no gf

somehow I'm the only north italian in existence with brown eyes.

I wouldn't say these Sicilians are white. Caucasian? Yes, but not white.

no doubt that the kids would look good, perhaps even better.

its funny because both sides of my family are from sicily

Forgot image

Attached: img_2603.jpg (2507x1391, 1.45M)

>20 years ago
you're delusional. boomers ate up the race mixing meme

I’m a half ashkenazi half scot Brown hair and eyes with a pure blonde hair blue eye german gf. Our kid has brown hair blue eyes

its a bit of an odd one sure. they have higher amounts of negroid admixture due to their position in the world, so perhaps you could argue they aren't white. if that's the case fine, bar all Sicilians from the hypothetical ethnostate.

I look like a spic instead.

North italians are less white than iberians, apparently.

some look white, some look tanned, and others look indian/arab. i suppose you would have to determine their race on a individual level, due to the amount of mixing in years past.

wheres proof that they are sicilian?

Either they're all white or none of them are.

Attached: sicily girl.jpg (600x899, 70K)

shut up nick

Dereck?

but u prob have various European nationalities. unlike this swede. unless hes a mudslim

wtf bro!!!!

no that's retarded. its like saying all south Africans are white - a false statement. but there are whites in south Africa. you could argue this for any European county nowadays, but the affects are more profound on countries such as Sicily and should be treated as such.

Actual mixed race people remain rare to this very day. You talk like that “this is what the future looks like” meme girl is just prancing around every corner. 95% of Americans look like they always have: white & black, just now with 35% more Mexicans, poos, Arabs and gooks mixed in.

lol no its all about spergs being spergs. I seen plenty of blond spaniards, Italians, redheads also south eastern europe same shit.

Attached: siciliangirl.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

except that you think italians with brown eyes and hair are moorish rape babies.

Attached: surname distribution .png (455x487, 250K)

can you explain this further?

when i say white i mean european so yes i would consider it race mixing

sure man they exist. im just citing the prevalence of those traits in certain ethnicities, and the lack in others. i wouldn't sweat the details though, they're minor when compared to the bigger picture.

Its a spectrum
Worst race-mixing, breeding an abo
Least, breeding your sister

don't know what you're talking about, I've traveled a lot throughout this country. except for the midwest and some small town areas, most places genuinely look like the 56% meme

are you refuting me or agreeing with me? look if you're Sicilian yourself and you know you are white then its settled. if you're asking others about your race, chances are you aren't what you think you are.

Better to go with your nationality but as long as its European it's not too bad, the closer the better.

I'm north italian but still look like a mexican.

If you really need to ask such question, maybe you are on the wrong Indonesian nike manufacturer forum. Please go back.

It seems that some Sicilians are white, and some aren't. I don't see the problem if they are or aren't though, we're all of European culture anyway.

hence the confusion?

yes.

And I'm not posting my face since I'm not retarded.

Attached: handd.jpg (520x657, 92K)

this to be fair. i have no malice against them, even the non-white ones.

Genetics > Nationality so it depends on the girl. If she's like the qt on your pic it's okay, if she's like pic related then it's race-mixing

Attached: iranian-woman-2009[1].jpg (533x800, 101K)

forgive my autism but i'm almost certainly seen this picture before. if you don't mind, could you take a timestamped photo? if not don't worry man, it's not that important.

You probably aren't a true Northern Italian, your ancestors just moved up their at some point.

>and Latin

so you're a shitskin. gotcha.

you could probably get away with it. but technically yes it would be racemixing, although she clearly has European ancestors.

stfu muslim scum

My last name is only found in the north you fucking idiot.

I don't give a fuck if this shitty website doesn't consider me white since I know I am. Yeah I have brown eyes so what.

so do i mate, brown eyes don't determine race. all of my mother's side have blue eyes and my dad's are brown. so what.

stfu kike

Breaking news, Great Shitain isn't white either.

Attached: russellbrand.jpg (512x512, 55K)

Of course. Some Persians look quite dark and some look white due to having a greater amount of Aryan blood. I would only breed the white looking ones.

? why are you getting so worked up you pillock. we both have brown eyes, and if you know you are white the sure i'm not going to stop you.

As always: When you have to ask, it's not OK. When you have to ask then no, he/she is not white. When you have to ask, then yes, it's degenerate.

but I'm not white.

Attached: dna results.png (1327x474, 85K)

the european species (!) can be split up as follows:

>Homo europensis europensis
>Homo europensis centralis
>Homo europensis occidentalis
>Homo europensis orientalis

These are the four forming races=subspecies of white=european humans.

To be fair you do get some swarthy looking Welsh people. I know Russel Brand isn't Welsh but he could have a greater amount of Brythonic blood.

Iberians settled in Wales and south west England thousands of yrs ago

>91% white

i don't know what to tell you lad

southern europeans aren't white and I'm 2% middle eastern

if your genes are from anywhere in red, you're European and likely white.

Attached: 1094193501903.png (688x579, 315K)

>I'm 2% middle eastern
please leave my country

I was born here. Fuck you nigger.

>What is a tribe
Not varg-fag-definition, that's a different, more basic category.

People consist of tribes/regional ethnicities, which sometimes even seperate into smaller factions, stay in these.

For example you have a German, he is a Frank, but also a Rhinelander and finally he is a Ripuarian from Mainz.

Or you have a Spaniard, who is a Galloroman and a Catalan, while coming from the region around Barcelona, as well as from the city itself. (>inb4 mad Iberians)

May sound retarded at first but you will see the pattern.

You have human racial categories (Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid), these seperate into human (sub-)races (Aryan/Japhetic race, Oriental/Westasian race), who divide into phenotypes.

Then you have ethnicities (people), who are a mix of different phenotypes, while belonging to their own people group, from which they stem, like Slavic, Germanic, Celtic, these then form larger people families(Indo-European, Uralic).

As I said already, these ethnicities were formed through the union of multiple tribes, who consisted of smaller tribes.

Tribes originally were natural human forms of small-scale society, where everyone was akin to each-other to a certain level, regularly intermarrying with neighbouring tribes.

This is where simple genetics, Y-chromosomes and haplotypes come into play, they have the DNA of your father and your mother, including all of their ancestors within them and combine into a new individual example of that.
This is why many thing are passed down the patrial way, or even further father-to-son, with the female genes beeing recessive for the most part, though they also have importance for mother-to-daughter inheritance.

Consider all of this, find a partner that will pass down the best genes and who fits to you, then you won't racemix at all. (>inb4 purity spiraling)

This is why you Americans have it so bad, you lost all identity beyond "White", which is a darn meme.

Attached: civic nationalism.jpg (300x455, 32K)

I hate this shitty site so fucking much.

97 ton mesitzo mongrel telling me to leave america because I'm an italian.

Iceland on suicide watch

No it isn’t, Abos have remarkably recessive genes. They can wash out in as little as 2 generations, which is surprising to many given their phenotype. Asians or Sub-Saharan Africans are probably worse long term.

Attached: 38A0E617-CB34-4677-B944-DE0295138AF5.jpg (750x591, 651K)

one moment you're not white, the next moment you are. lad you need to get sorted out.

rip

i'm fucking mad because I have no identity. I'm a mongrel with no clear ancestry. I hate the italian side of my family because they're fucking lazy and corrupt and work for the nypd, and I hate the german side because they don't understand me and say I look mediterranean.

I really don't belong in this shitty country. America is dead.

This is unironically true. The only problem with breeding your sister is that you both likely carry recessive defects, which then get manifested in your children. Therefore, you need to optimize based on both variables. The optimal solution would probably be second cousin.

>no identity

your race is a form of identity, hence why mixed kids have higher rates of mental illness.

>although she clearly has European ancestors.
No she doesn’t lmao. Her face structure looks very Persian. pic related is an entire Iranian team.

Attached: 76849879-99FE-4DD1-8A9E-56035B7D357D.jpg (2480x1693, 806K)

You need to go to Africa and bleach as many dindus as you can. That way your muttness will still work for whites.

So are you Italian as in "Avanti ragazzi de la patria, difendere nostra amata mama, l'Italia!" or as in, "Look guys, 23andme said I'm 88%Italian/Greek and 12%Irish, Scottish and Welsh, my family is purely Sicilian and I praise Mussolini everyday and eat pizza!"

Attached: _c1330932_image_0.jpg (500x473, 51K)

i was referring to the eyes and skin tone. she obviously has Persian admixture, hence why its still race mixing.

fuck off you piss colored field mongol. I'd rather be italian and have the world's best food and have roman ancestors than be a worthless snownigger who gets skin cancer after being in the sun for 5 minutes.

Enjoy your slow genocide, negro.

Attached: average fin.jpg (1439x1440, 207K)

my last name is italian you muslim shitskin

My family was from liguria.

Oh fuck off. I can easily take sun for at least 6 minutes.

good luck with that hadji

That’s what a purer Persian looks like though.

mutt rage lol
you are a bland generic "american", deal with it, at least your ancestors were from Europe

except for that 2% middle east/1% caucasus/2% iberian.

Still whiter than the average italoshit moor anyway.

Caucasus and Iberian are fine. no need to lash out.

Attached: shitalian.png (772x524, 117K)