Canada

Look, Burgers, Bongs, ausfags, I know us leafs don't have the greatest reputation right now.

But you're not SERIOUSLY siding with Islam and Saudi Arabia against us, are you...?

Please don't leave Trudeau alone to fight this battle. He can't handle it. We've elected Ford - we're making Ontario great again. We will get rid of the little potato. Just give us that chance, please. Let us redeem ourselves. You've proven your point.

Attached: 2ebbe33e-3cae-4693-84c9-7bc209d37bed.jpg (650x365, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WjdTi1r-yRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6dDfr89eRd0
neom.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut the fuck up faggot your a disgrace

That's how you know pol is a giant larp, they're siding with Saudi to be edgy. Literally shit tier garbage country full of people that hate us all.

I'll fucking side with Mexico before I side with Canada.

You are the worst betrayers of humanity with the exception of Germany, Sweden and Israel, but I fucking hate you more because we share a border.

Found the Saudi studying abroad in Canada.

You brought this on yourself being dependent on mudslimes

Take ownership

Your country is "patient zero" for SJW's, faggots and hipsters. It's literally your fault for everything. You spread your degeneracy like a cancer.

Canada deserved it.

" Hmmm excuse me sirs I know we have no militarty or financial influence but we are deeply concerned over your treatment of gays and women in your country"

Gets BTFO. I hope Russia and China do the same next time libshits act like a bunch of uppity fags.

Yeah nu-pol is now majority here. Fuck this place.

I pray to totems.

We're not traitors! We just consider the rest of the world a shithole and work ceaselessly to destabilize and control it.

Cull the weak.

no, we're not siding against you

don't believe anyone who says we are

heh, nothin' personal kid

We know that, just nu-pol edgelord Summerfags are.

The clashing between Jewish victim culture and traditional honor culture is the most hilarious thing.

Whining and empty, arrogant virtue signaling are the fastest way to instantly kick off blood feuds while also having no potential upside at all. I love it!

You have a Trudeau, we have a Trump.

I side with Canada :)

Don't suck up to idiots who cant even stand up for allies user

>tfw Punished Trudeau is going in alone

Attached: punished trudeau.jpg (500x333, 32K)

Guys I'm late to the party what happened ?

implying everyone doesn't consider Saudi Arabia to be the more important ally.

Attached: 6yyy.png (758x666, 464K)

Canada got cucked hard, once again

Trudeau could literally stop this entire anal rampage by saying one phrase to KSA - "I'm sorry for sticking my nose where it doesn't belong. I won't do it again."

BAM. Overnight all this shit is over and business goes back to normal.

But, to do that, Trudeau would have to admit he was wrong and his voting base of cucked bitches would spew mayonaisse from their rotten manginas in disgust. He wouldn't want that now, would he? Every time he marches in a faggot AIDS parade afterwards, everyone would know he sucks KSA dix for bux.

On second thought, apologizing may be the best political move he's made.

Lol, thats not an ally or alliance. You keep going down that route, sad day

Trudeau did his usual soap box white knighting, Arabs said, "Fuck this noise and that faggot," and now Saudi Arabia has cut off all trade, diplomacy and tourism with Faggotville.

Other countries shouldn't stick their nose in our business the same way we shouldn't tell Saudis how to live.

On the other hand if this clears out the mudslimes I don't really give a fuck about our trade.

>I don't really give a fuck about our trade.
sour grapes

If I had two bullets and a Canadian and a Mexican next to each other, I'd shoot the Canadian twice. And then pay the Mexican to clean up the mess.

Fuck Canada.

A Pole that sides with Canada?! What a rare thing to see.

>On second thought, apologizing may be the best political move he's made

he will apologize eventually. He's a massive cuck and will be pressured into it because the Saudi's can basically isolate Canada from doing business in the entire Persian gulf and since Trudeau is a massive Israel shill and supports them over Iran that leaves him with no options but to cuck. But he doesn't want to look retarded so he will take the low key jewy route and try to smooth over ties through backchannels and will probably get Christya Freeland fired over the next few months

Doesn't affect me at all. It's not like I'm building military vehicles.

I see Canadians all the time. Next time I see some pasty cunt from Montreal bathing his sour ass at our beaches, I'll call him by his proper title: frost nigger. You are now all Frost Niggers.

No you won't because your state exists to serve our elderly

As a leaf, let it Burn. DAY OF THE RAKE NOW.

CRASH OUR ECONOMY.

LEAVE NO SURVIVORS

Attached: 1527690016448.jpg (480x682, 83K)

I'm sorry. That was a bit too mean. Okay, let's cool it down now. Sorry Mapleniggers.

Can someone direct me to a Lebbit thread and other sources for salt mining?
>REEEEE Orange Hitler isn't helping us!!1!

Attached: lucina.png (616x593, 151K)

If I had a Californian and a Canadian and two bullets, I'd still shoot the Canuck twice.

>But you're not SERIOUSLY siding with Islam and Saudi Arabia against us, are you...?
the amount of mainstream news gaslighting this? gotta be Saudi going up against a Soros backed initiative

If Saudi invaded canada I would help them, not even memeing.

dude..we got these marxist ideas from your goddamn kike infested media.

Don;t worry about it, Jow Forums are like sharks in the water when they smell blood. They act like cunts when shit happens here even though they're hardly better themselves. No more brother wars I think, though. Saudis are cryptokikes and total scum.

But you would hang the Californian afterwards, right?

it's good that Trudeau gets fucked by this. It will push Canada way further to the right cause no one will support the Saudis on this.
This shit is redpilling the entire country. We should hope the Saudis escalate.

sour grapes again

Hang Truhomo and I will send you my moral support.

Saudis spat their dummy out of the pram and pulled every one of their shitty muzzie students out of the country.

Not that I like Saudi Arabia but fuck Canada you reap what you sow faggot.

Attached: Finger.jpg (1280x848, 368K)

>It will push Canada way further to the right cause no one will support the Saudis on this

that is extremely fucking retarded it's as if Canda's opposition to Putin banning gays pushes the country to the right. Libshits and onions-s will be outraged that they got cucked so hard by people who won't accept the Big Gay and will conclude that even more Big Gay is necessary

Hey leaf calm down baby have a drink you know you're our waifu come on no true American would side with the dune coons over you darlings shhhh no tears baby we still love you

Good choice. NorCal shoots back.

Hanging is too quick and painless for a Californian. Judas Cradle is my thinking, but those faggots would probably enjoy that so maybe Crucifixion.

Leafs have purposely shit up this board for years and now they have the audacity to ask for help?

Fuck you, Rot in hell.

Also, I can’t wait for Canadian internet censorship laws to get your entire nation banned from this site

you're people are still deluded, you need something big like a saudi war to make you strong again. right now you are making strong men to make good times but the millennial must be wiped out as the weak times maker, they must have there gene's eradicated so the strong men can make good times faster. We will laugh from the sidelines in the meantime until you stop being whinny little shits and demand our help to fight your battles instead of fighting yourself like kike's. Nut up or shut up leaf.

Attached: 1482080330425.jpg (345x345, 32K)

No, actually we don’t.

No idea why all the bate for Canada? Ive been there plenty of times no problems, its to liberal for me but I got some burger friends who live up there, fuck saudi arabia they HATE US want us dead so you fags should back Canada up

Lurk more nee fag

shoulda pulled this shit 30 years ago..my bones ache now

What happened guys I'm in a fucking cave

its kikes and muslims siding with saudi

Attached: bogdanoffs.jpg (921x1056, 112K)

nigger, we got them from europe after WW2, blame the lazy euro-poors for those ideas as you must be (((cultured))) to be part of (((hollywood))).

i'm not up to date, what happen?

Lol fuck off

I would rather die than side with muslim on anything but im not support you leftwing faggots either

bongs are literally muslims so idk why your even asking them tho

Remember when Trump said he would rather risk political interest for peace then risk peace for political interest?

Cancucks take note

Trudeau got raped by the Sauds but he actually likes it and is now forcing all of Xanadu to be similarly raped.

Demofag detected

If the choice is between liberalism or Saudi conservationism it's not even close. It's a whole lot easier to ban muslims (again) than unbrainwash millions.

>We've elected Ford
Is he by any chance related to the crack smoking other Ford you knuckleheads elected?

youtube.com/watch?v=WjdTi1r-yRQ

I like you Canadians but your government of faggots is in the wrong here

>We've elected Ford

He's back?

Then all is forgiven, and you can be our Hat again.

You gotta put on a meme-flag before you start talking about a 'government of faggots"

europe got them from your new york jews sneaking into russia and installing communism everywhere

>stop being whinny little shits and demand our help to fight your battles
This, my counties politicians and people have always been arrogant assholes. We don't do shit all, demand respect because we're "nice", stick our nose where it doesn't belong, and when shit goes south we demand help. Whiny childish state, any leaf who can't see this is actually retarded at this point, look who we elected for fucks sake.
>inb4 saudi, jew, proxy
Whatever this country is rotten and has been rotten since Trudeau's step-dad took office, we just had a nice shiny paint job, a paint job that has long faded now, just go to Toronto and walk around. It's time we man up fix our own shit for once and stop LARPing as a world power with no economy and 40 million people. It'll be better for everyone in the end, if we keep acting like it's still 1992 we're going to broke, in debt, and with no friends. Grow the fuck up. At this point we're the idealistic boomer who never grew up.
Oh you mean this guy youtube.com/watch?v=6dDfr89eRd0 who actually tried to fix shit who gives a fuck what he did in his personal time no one else actually cared.

You should have been able to fight it off at least as much as the US has. It's not our fault you couldn't.

actually it was germany eho helped install them to free up the eastern front so they could focus on the west.

Saudis are fighting(and winning) against Iran on the regular- eg Yemen is Saudi AND Yemen troops fighting Iranian Houthis (sp?)

Canada is laundering big$$ for Iran

KSA, like is possible in all nations, has changed its politics and focus w the advent of a new leader-Crown Prince MSB.
Women can now drive, sit as a judge in law enforcement, attend sports games and have laws protecting their right to work outside of the home.
Strict Islamic laws are being re-interpreted with an aim toward NON-VIOLENCE. Most notably- Jihad no longer necessary because Mohammuds word has already spread to every nation.
(AKA rejecting Wahhbism)

New furture tech cities being built eg. Neom where you may live and be any religion or none at all.
neom.com/

KSA NOW is not the 2000s KSA. Just like America NOW is not the same as it was under Bushs policies.

Attached: 1533081941492.gif (257x193, 1.92M)

Also, this is what I find hilarious and somehow overlooked-

Saudi Arabia is Islamic
Canada has a shiny new law making it ILLEGAL to speak against Islam. HATE SPEECH in fact
Canadian Gov should charged and found guilty of Islamophobia

Why is no one mentioning this?

>elect crack smoking blimp
>Canuckleheads will actually defend this

Attached: Untitled.jpg (407x463, 59K)

I wish it weren't so

Attached: anxiety (3).jpg (350x345, 33K)

Ok no fr what happened

Trudeau will be gone in 2019 and it will be the most glorious flop election in Canadian history. You will be the sorry one, but we will ask no apology. Only the continuation of our unspoken alliance.

Attached: 1527118176937.jpg (250x230, 10K)

>Elect a nigger

Trudeau is such a fucking embarrassment. We should annex Canada already.

see

ah so there weren't thousands of kikes trained in new york to go invade (sneak in and give themselves russian names and start murdering everyone) russia ?

>Canada spent the last 5 years here deliberately trying to rival Australia for top shiposter
>Now Canada want's to be taken seriously
>ever

Canadians deserve to be tortured to death

Attached: 1533672154386.jpg (618x285, 39K)

Yes, fucking leaf.

Attached: 1504754024310.jpg (1310x978, 125K)

>because mercenaries invaded a country that means the merc's country is responsible.

are you retarded?

What ever happened to the original 50..I miss them. Like that one person:
>RACE WAR NOW
I wonder what happened to him

Attached: The+day+of+the+rake+cannot+come+soon+enough+_6466308a2fcb3435a0f0ad0d055acba5.jpg (907x945, 145K)

that's pure israel speak

You know what you should do now to fuck over the US? Go completely to China and start the oil industry back to feed them and let the US just watch as you feed their rival.

so germans are a major power in the civil war and we were fighting germany?

Ill stand with you leaf. I hate your PM and most of your countries politics but I dont hate you. I do however hate Muslims.

Attached: American.gif (480x270, 3.08M)

Hello fellow fucktarded leafs who fall for obvious bait. How about you start discussing PIC RELATED?

I've posted the damn thing about 3 times and it's slid right to the bottom of the page and ignored. This happened YESTERDAY and I haven't heard one mention of it from any of you.

This man said nothing inherently hateful and needs support. Next they will come for you.

IF you spread this image you will be blessed with digits

Attached: noGOY1.png (1374x1522, 1.4M)

ireland must be a war monger to have mercs fighting in the civil war as well.

Glow in the dark CSIS poof.

Based.
... for the most part.