Wearing a veil is a crime now? is this the world you want to build?

teaching people to become Islamophobic and filled their heart with hate?

Attached: 2018_08_08_14.20.11_edit.jpg (1440x2212, 372K)

Attached: 2018_08_08_14.20.55_edit.jpg (1440x2024, 289K)

Attached: 2018_08_08_14.24.46_edit.jpg (1440x1685, 407K)

based Danes

Good.

Yes, I want to free women and the world from this pathetic religion.

Dipshits on the far left are giving the police state excuses to give themselves more power.

>is this the world you want to build
yes.

this is goooood

No I want them all machine gunned by Argentinian style death squads.

So she'll have to shave more often, what's the big deal?

Fines? Weak punishment. They should be shot for even walking the ground on which Christian white men and women walk. Christianness and Whiteness of Europe is non-negotiable. Fuck off muzzie scum.

They can wear the veil in public when I can walk into my bank with a duffel bag and motorcycle helmet

Baaaaaaaased

We did the same here, however every single fine was followed with massive chimpouts, so cops now ignore the issue altogether.

>free women
>whores who fuck everyone
>abortions
>disgusting tattoos
>piercings
>dreadlocks
>Unshaven armpits
>Feminism
>Pissing in the streets
>Social media narcissists
Yeah, great

you already kill them in Israel, just because

The veils are fine, I want brown "people" to be illegal.

Why is the accompanying picture of a woman hugging a police officer?
Seems weird as fuck considering the subject matter.

>government overruns the rule that women need to cover their faces in public
>the lefties go apeshit

>is this the world you want to build?
>teaching people to become Islamophobic and filled their heart with hate?

yes

no, i want them dead, not just fined.

Israel did 911. They're the ones forcing us to take in muslims and shit niggers. Fuck those assholes.

Honestly this, women deserve to be subjected and forced to wear things like face veils.

hello

how are they forcing you to take migrants? don't invent facts please

Israel may have convinced the states to do it, but on the day they were merely contractors, nothing could have happened without Bush snr and Cheney agreeing.

You can logically blame them for the refugee crisis though

Yinon plan
Ya'alon stratergy

They also banned all face covers such as balaclavas or gas masks.
I cannot believe anyone would support this law, the next thing is forcing cameras to scan faces everywhere and you wouldn't be able to hide. I should be allowed to run naked on the street with bucket on my head and noone should care. 1984 is back and you cheer about this.

Muslim problems are solved by removing Muslims and not by forbidding them to wear masks, you know.

They want the gibs so bad they cry like bitches the moment they are demanded to obey the law and get fined for refusing.
A friend of mine got fined 1000€ for having a tree branch 10cm out of his property. Get fucked whiny moslems.

Attached: 5m9R9Yp.jpg (800x878, 55K)

>polish CCTV

Attached: 1506000845961.jpg (705x857, 104K)

Wearing viels is a security issue you shits. It had nothing to do with Islam.

Why don't you just send the military to enforce the law then? You've really lost control of your country you frog.

Ya'alon many times said shit about american administration(kerry,obama) and many times he had to apoligize. Not everything is a conspiracy, you know.

>muh veil

Meanwhile tons of refugees keep coming in europe

>but killing people I don’t like is also fine

You sand people should be disarmed, and thrown back to the desert where you belong, you mentally ill dick head believers cause the worlds problems, even worse then the fucking Jews.

It is, thank you for asking.
Those evil heathens have no business being here. They should be thankful we don't shoot them on sight. At least not yet.

Exactly, I see no reason why someone who throws a rock at a cop shouldn't be shot by at least rubber bullets

I don't see a problem, religion belongs in your private life, not public street.

yes
i believe in a civilized and free society, shit skins and thier shit skin things have no place in that vision. ironic how many canadians have the exact same vision but for some reason think it can only be achieved by flooding the country with loq iq 3rd worlders

It's essentially a licence.

It still amazes me the left stands up for this barbaric practice forced on women by muslim men.

Attached: feminist.jpg (728x1024, 107K)

I think people should have to get a beard licence. Most beards are scruffy and horrible. Guy in pic is doing it right.

Attached: 1345894581001.jpg (598x900, 192K)

>I don't see a problem, religion belongs in your private life, not public street.
Winrar.

I expect you to apologize on behalf of your entire race, please

but what if that were actually russians?

>worse than jews
lol No

Attached: jews kill teenager and cheer on his death.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

Well, if they don't want to follow the culture nor adhere to a country's customs, why even bother living there. I don't understand why some people would even defend these types of people. Just make it so that only Protestants can migrate or even visit the country, problem solved.

>doing it right
His beard looks like a goat's beard.
Probably because his monther was one.

We have mask laws here in the South as well, you stupid asshat.

You guys are delusional. You don't really know how the world works. All you do is hate "niggers", "sandniggers" and everyone you can't understand. Meanwhile, in the real world, the normal people have accepted that different cultures exist, that diversity is good and not bad. Go take a look at every entertainment industry, you'll find that among the most followed entertainers there is people coming from every country and have different culture background.
(just an example, lily singh has over 14m followers on youtube and she's what you'll describe as "sandnigger").
If you guys are adult, please grow up.

>I expect you to apologize on behalf of your entire race, please
>Implying superiority means acknowledging the weak.

Look at the weak muslim, and laugh, amirite?

>allowing women to freely choose what to wear is hateful now

Attached: 4531450.gif (400x305, 1.4M)

normal people accepted and celebrated that terrorism, oppression and dictatorship are parts of the world. Not the best world we have around. So some people just want to make it a little bit better, what's wrong with it?

yes. now move on

I held down a firing stud and liquified an entire family of shitskins in Afghanistan, and not only was I not punished, I was commended.

The only value any one of these subhumans has is that when their guts are redistributed to the dirt, they provide nutrition for vermin superior to them, like rats and kit foxes.

Some eat bograč, others eat kebab, choose your national dish. It's like if they serve me salad with sugar i am going to complain, but maybe you won't. Denmark doesn't likes certain things, nothing wrong with that, it's actually good, since we know what they don't like. Much better than them disagreeing silently.

No one likes terrorism, oppression or dictatorship.
But saying that only muslim countries allow and have those things is an ignorant thing to say. The world has many problems, not a new thing-

sauce?

Appabend? How many based people are in your country?

Yes,yes I do, faggiot

Its a safety issue. Im against men wandering around I balaclavas too. Why do you think this is ok?

>No one likes terrorism, oppression or dictatorship.
>But saying that only muslim countries allow and have those things is an ignorant thing to say. The world has many problems, not a new thing
Sure, other countries have one of them. All three though?

and into the oven they go

Attached: 4d1949f55d0b9641117323bf06cf50400224b1836054f59b38c051be3d073f94.png (640x480, 8K)

Most of my friends are, they're all atheists though.

0/10
islamophobia isn't real
islam IS however the most totalitarian religious cult we have in this world and must reform

that is why we have north korea sanctioned to starve, eh?

You have been exposed

Attached: Screenshot_20180808-141644_Samsung Internet.jpg (378x666, 107K)

Keep doing what you do. It's appreciated.
t. Fan.

wtf i love jews now!

lol how do you look

keep being atheist in bangladesh, until danish jihadi behead you

You can't say that knowing that America is imposing its view i nevery corner of the world, hiding it under the "we are exporting Democracy" lie.

He looks like one of the most underrated Jow Forumslacks here. Dude is based.

I don't know, you tell me. USA is the only reason why they are here in Europe, USA is pushing through embassies your progressive shit, so teach us what should we do master.

I suppose similar to an Iranian? Not that it matters, I'm fine with everyone, as long as they respect each other. I'm Catholic myself, though not as religious as you'd' think, but might just call myself an atheist in the future.

fuck pisslam

>Wow I can't wear my ski-mask when I go into this bank, banks are racist against skiiers!

America is the high school bully destoying every country that he don't like. Europe is licking his ass, like kids that one day want to become like him.

America can do as it pleases. They've the largest military in the world, and control the world economy. They're the modern Roman Empire.
Also, they're a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy.

Sad but true, even though regular people are not buying that much into all this shit. Politicians of our countries do more damage, but after all, thats (((democracy))).

Islamaphobe? I'm not irrationally afraid of Muslims, I simply want radical Islamic behavior acknowledged and discuss want can be done to prevent it. But criticize the religion of Islam or any of its followers in any way at any time and SJW's will accuse you of being Islamaphobic. This results in nothing being done in response to radical Islamic terrorist attacks or criminal behavior by Muslims.

The most egregious example is when British police knew of a child sex abuse ring in Oxford since the 90's, yet did nothing until nearly a decade later. Why? Police were scared they'd be seen as "racist" or "Islamaphobic." During that time, hundreds of girls aged 11-15 were groomed into sex slavery. A March 2015 report revealed more than 300 children could have been groomed, and it accused then-Chief Constable Sara Thornton of not believing victims who came forward.

Radical Islamic terrorist attacks have spiked in the EU since opening their borders to refugees. Notable examples are when a Radical Islamist in France drove into crowds celebrating Bastille Day in 2016 and killed 86, when a Radical Islamist crashed a truck into a German Christmas Market in 2016 that killed 12, and the 2017 Manchester Arena Bombing in the UK that killed 22. Sexual assault is also on the rise, as the 2015/2016 New Years Eve celebrations in Germany saw mass sexual assaults. A leaked police document revealed an estimated 1,200 women were sexually assaulted and 2,000 men were involved, yet the media and SJW's want these topics to be taboo.

Whenever there's a major shooting incident, the media and SJW's will preach about how "prayer solves nothing and we need action NOW!" What's funny is when there's a radical Islamic terrorist attack, SJW's won't shut up about how "it's time to come together and pray." So by their own admission they think prayer is worthless, yet it's the only response to Islamic terrorism they approve of. And if you have an issue with that, you're an Islamaphobe.

>live in european country with no constitution and no freedoms
>put a big black ribbed (for her pleasure) condom over my head
>go into a bank
>start yelling "ALLAHU AKHBAR!!!!!"
>get fined
>whip out my cuckphone and complain on the internet about how I should be allowed to do whatever I want with no legal consequences in a european no-freedoms country

>America is the high school bully destoying every country that he don't like. Europe is licking his ass, like kids that one day want to become like him.
The Germans are trying for the third time, and the EU is letting them. They'll fail again. The USA is just waiting for this. Likely the Russians as well. China doesn't want this to happen, they would lose their market. That's why Russia and USA must work together, otherwise China will collapse, and with it, most of the world markets. China needs the EU and USA, they're barely able to keep themselves afloat as it is. If they were cut off, we'd see post WWII China to the tenth exponent.

earlier you were saying that no other country have terrorism, oppression and dictatorship and now you saying america is the superpower, so they can do whatewer they want.. I think you can't see the obvious and have confused ideas about how the world works. Because what in your view is normal(america destoying other countries), that in reality perfectly rappresents terrorism, oppression and dictatorship and it's not a good thing.

>Muslims have an inferiroity complex
>They want to be Americans
wut?
America does some shady things, yes. They've earned that political clout. When Kingdoms bend the knee, there's a reason. What country is your meme flag hiding? You're either American, or your politicians are in bed with them, as are most. Or, you blindly believe what you 'think' the world 'should' be based on what your favorite 'media' outlet tells you.

Is summer over yet?

lol you don't know what to say, so now you're replaying to me like it was a personal attack. Why you guessing my country? I tell you why, because you see the world through sterotypes and it's hard for you to comprehend that the world works in a different way, and not in the false perceved way that you think it works

Still anyone's choice to do what they want to themselves you Saudi faggot. Regardless if it's trash or not.

>kindly requesting an article of clothing not be worn in one's nation
>FULL OF HATE

>lol you don't know what to say
about what? I already said America is numero uno. Tell me more about myself, burger.

Thank God. Only people with sinister intent hide their faces.

Unless he got shot during a limbo competition, im calling fake on that
>dem legs

I want all Muslims on the planet gassed but as far as baby steps go I suppose this one is alright.

What do the signs say? And does denmark have an anitfa problem?

>does denmark have an anitfa problem?
Not in the American sense, no.

We didn't even have antifa until a few years ago when it was exported by your shitty, worthless, continent with Jewish help.

>What do the signs say?
"My clothes, my choice"
"The police have more important things to do"
Notice how the crowd is mostly white :^)

Attached: 1491873646511.jpg (602x602, 29K)

Sand Nigger flag confirms that your opinion is as shitty as your skin.

Jews in Israel are totally fine,
the problematic Jews usually living in western countries, but not even all of those are against whites. They don't like living near no muslims