Can non-whites be civilized?

Can non-whites be civilized?

Attached: colonialism_imperialism_world_map_by_saint_tepes-d6hs9h8.jpg (1298x616, 131K)

bump

Yes look at Sweden

Only as civil as whites are. Not 1 percent more.

Attached: 5u2wiq.gif (320x240, 1.54M)

Yeah. Just keep them at a 1% of the population and keep growing it 0.5% at most per year, then send them back to their countries. If they get killed just ban their countries lol, if not it worked, cruel but works, look at India, they are finally pooing in the loo.

yes, but not with my taxes

wait wasn't mongolia in the USSR

/#comment:re-replacetheword"white"with"Aryan"#/
start
Variable:Aryans
Constant:Whites
Whites=Aryans
end

devastatingimplied burn

no_good_reason_africans_get_to_own_the_color_"black" _neither

>American education

Japs and to a lesser extent Chinese.

>china
>civilized

American education doesn't cover the USSR at all anymore. Just MUH HOLOCAUST, and MUH HOLOCAUST, and also muslims.
Tanna Tuva DID get annexed anyway, and that WAS part of Mongolia, AND they maintained an alliance with the soviet union for basically the entire time they were a stable nation.
I think they should be colored light red since it was basically part of their empire.
I don't normally reply to memeflags, but you made an exceptionally stupid fucking post.

Some East Asians have proven themselves of producing a stable civilisation and being able to westernise, but never reach whites.
Anything thing other than Whites and a few East Asians cannot be concidered civilised.

Ah, good ol' Hearts of Iron IV filling in for the American education system.
Stop playing that game, it's shit.

I just binged what happened
if that's wrong then correct it rather than just going
MUH AMERICAN EDUCATION like a fucking nigger

Japanese can be. But like whites, don't anger them to the point of retribution.

What? Are you okay

Attached: 1502232265564.png (251x201, 8K)

What you have recounted (to my knowledge) is accurate. Tuvan People's Republic was annexed to become the Tuvan Autonomous Oblast of the Russian SFSR.
I Went MUH 'MURICAN EDUMICATION because your curriculum is shit, like utter shit, even worse than ours (which is quite hard to do as ours is also shit) and if almost completely focused on American history and politically correct history (as you say muh holocoaster)
Tannu Tuva is such an abstract part of history that I assumed that the only reason that you know of it is because of a video game.

He's right you memeflag retard

>blocks your empire
you made whiteboi

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Tonga.svg.png (1280x640, 2K)

Fucking Who?

An ambulance

>British Education
Basically, the Empire of Tonga was never colonized

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 13K)