Italy Jow Forums ADUNATA edition

How do we redpill the masses of brainlet leftists?
Let's say the truth: there is no switch to the right here in Italy, because the average Italian is totally cynic and reason in a really practical way.
>PD sucked like the worst thing on earth
>I vote the other side
The beliefs and ideologies are gone for the most of the population, who have actually a code of values are few.
This is a huge problem. The worst thing is that while the right is winning right now (is it? M5S has a majority of leftists inside it) is only due the attitude of the average Italian and his survival instinct.
There is a huge fenomenon that is a big problem: PD invested a lot in web propaganda to indoctrinate the most young (10-16 y.o.) and it worked a lot. They are all leftists if you try to talk to them you will know.
Just check the political commentaries in youtube, they are all Piddini: BreakingItaly, RickDuFe, Dellimellow etc.
There is no one that is right wing (byoblu do good service and gladly it is out the spectrum right-left, he just try to do information, but he's not for kids and ther is Pandora Tv too but it is made by 100% leftist). Maybe only Donadel, but he's just a kid that didn't even yet finished university.

How can we do counter information to the left Propaganda? In less then ten years, even if PD made all it could to be annihilated, we risk a comeback.

Attached: 97546_6628.jpg (1288x966, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=easqQ7ZcSw8&t=124s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltese_language
tuttiicriminidegliimmigrati.com/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when I used to live in munich, i would often go to bergamo and see how shitalians are arabs. It was like crossing the europe/africa border.

>how do we redpill leftists?

We can't and we won't.

Attached: 5F53FA6F-1EB7-4836-AABB-335FA28739F1.jpg (1757x1369, 412K)

ofcourse its a shartmart mutt

fucking retard.

Attached: dna results.png (1327x474, 85K)

Australian SAS>Spaghetti Guiseppis

They look great, but Italy doesn't seem to do well at war. It's not their thing.

>Europe South
> 52%
> Southern Italians are arabs
What did he mean by this

all shitalians are arabs.
>m-muh north is whi-
fuck off.

Attached: salvini.jpg (1200x1628, 350K)

So... okay, so you're an arab. Got it.

this dude,are you a bot?
we need to fight fire with fire if they don't stop

>literal arab country calling me an arab

Malta isn't european.

Attached: handd.jpg (520x657, 92K)

Just using your own logic.

>Posting this while fiance gets banged by Tyrone in my room.

he is a bot or has some sort of mental illnes,disregard everything he says

You literally speak arabic you semitic piece of garbage.

>we need to fight fire
The most wrong thing. They actually get people faking to be martyrs. You know how they get young guys in those stupid things called "antifa" or "black block" or whatever name their association get? Trowing them against the police and letting them to be beaten, so they will thing that they are attacked without reason.
That will radicalize those retard and will make someone empatize with them.
We should instead mock them for what they are in the eyes of young kids, so they will know what a bunch of losers they are and they will take distance from them.

i didn't mean to fight literally,i mean that if they don't stop with the propaganda we should make counter-propaganda

Ah, ok, it is the reason why I made this thread. We need to have awareness that the current situation is just temporary and can be switched in few years.

shitalians are subhumans
>io sono white!

Attached: shitalians.jpg (630x315, 50K)

shut up arab, Malta is whiter than you

>PRINT AT LEAST A THOUSAND OF THIS STICKERS
>ATTACH THEM IN FREQUENTED LOCATIONS IN CLEAR VIEW

>>PRINT AT LEAST A THOUSAND OF THIS STICKERS

>STOP THE KALERGI PLAN
>STOP THE KALERGI PLAN
>STOP THE KALERGI PLAN
>STOP THE KALERGI PLAN
>STOP THE KALERGI PLAN
>STOP THE KALERGI PLAN

Attached: PIANO KALERGI.png (993x748, 17K)

>How can we do counter information to the left Propaganda?
always post facts, never opinions

facts about immigration, facts about the (((bankers))) influence in politics, facts about race.

This seems like a good way to totally destroy our momevent in one single step

Explain your reasoning

i don't know what's more effective:
1) dismatling everything they say
or
2)state facts that they have to find a way to disprove

or both

Also use emotions with older people.

Well.. Best case scenario, we expose the ones ( between judges and politicians ) that Soros have in his pocket.

But realistically, we just need to inform the people of what the globalists are doing, and what sshady shit they did. Luckly, we are in the info age, so we could make montages of the shady shit Soros ( for example ) did.
Also point out sarcastically the connections between globalists.

The hell is the Piano Kalergi?

EXACTLY my point. Memes are legit powerfull. They woke me, and i was in deep slumber.

Also, we need to make a compilation of fake news, italy version.

Attached: Italy_no_jihad.png (1116x1408, 325K)

answering the same as that other thread
Here in traditionally-leftist Marche (at least my area) a lot of young people are openly right-wing and hate niggers, and those who aren't still are sane-minded enough to not fall into PD tricks
Their hypochrisy has been exposed for all to see, and many of those leftie podcasts you quote are still getting BTFOd on a daily basis
We must cut off the legs of their propaganda though, it's true

The PD will screech super hard about muh far right russian trolls
The media will go insane, etc...
These type of operations of useless, let the left destroy itself with its own hypocrysis

nah, cold hard facts are better

youtube.com/watch?v=easqQ7ZcSw8&t=124s

>So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me
S. A. S.
>The love you gave me, nothing else can save me
S. A. S.

Attached: ECBD1176-596A-4B68-AE38-F497D4AAE3B7.png (318x158, 6K)

Pointing out THEIR shit wont make them say that.

What could they be mad about? By the fact that we just remind people of their bs?

>How do we redpill the masses of brainlet leftists?

Half of them are kinda red-pilled. Who you think stopped voting for PD and put the x on Lega?
Just a meatter of time.

You seem very amerimad.

Most older people don't really care about facts. They already have their fossilized political ideas, so emotion is the only way to mobilize them ( i know i sound cold and calculating). Watch how they react when some nigger robs or kills.

> Stop doing something because the media will cry about it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltese_language

you are not italian,and you never will
go away

The left will screech about everything we do, be it right or worng, true or false.

The solution is easy. They THINK they hate fascists, but in truth, they hate TOTALITARIANS.

So the solution is simple, just show thenm how we got the last 4 government unlected by the people, and tell them the truth: if we aint carefull the EU globalistst will take away our rights to vote, like ANY autoritatian government does.

We literally don't have to do anything, we are already winning hard, the left is basically killing itself

By doing these kind of things we will just end up to alienate the moderate, we will basically stab ourselves

why would I want to be a shitalian who stole culture from greece?

Attached: italymutt.png (720x638, 233K)

you claim so in every thread

this might be a good start

That's a valid point.

That's a good way, but be sure to focus a little on using emotion, bring passion, older people like that.

We took bits from here and there, but we made something gloriuos in Roman times.

Same as you really. You took bits from here and there, to improve yourself, and thus you are at the top of the world.

>The hell is the Piano Kalergi?
It is not a "piano". Have you in mind when you see an euroin addicted talking about Manifesto di Ventotene?
Well, Kalergi is the "Spinelli" of the beyond Alps. He invented the basic idea behind the EU and called it Pan-Europa, even the flag was really similar to the EU one (blue with a sun instead of stars) and he said that anthem should have been "an die Freude" of Beethoven (as it is today). He was founded by americans and after a while was kicked out Germany by Hitler. In his "utopia" the people of Europe should have been erased to form a new people made by African-Asian masses mixed togheter in that way they would have not an identity and could be easily controlled, and at the top of society would have been the only one with an intact identity and then he praises the jews, but he's also stated that a new form of aristocracy would have born and formed with a new european identity.

Half of Italians were actually Greek with Roman citizenship.

This idea is a mistake and false, if you try to redpill leftists you weaken your own ranks.

Take notable action and the Italians will start to wake up, when they have to pick a side.

You can than use this and surpass other bullshit.

Keep the movement homogenous and the agenda popular, through giving your ideas purposes and strengthening every fucking individual that supports the Italian right.

Cowards won't oppose chads, so make sure that you're on the right side.

Fucking tell and show the people what you mean, or show the left what you DON'T mean.

Say less than necessary, listen more than you need and do the job.

Attached: 0JwjhcT.jpg (896x921, 46K)

Stop replying to obvious bait from uneducated amerisharts

*spits*

3.9 gpa you subhuman

Ad essere onesti voi fascioterroni siete peggio dei negri.

Tornatene a casa Giobatta

he is not a normal american
he is full autistic mode

Il tuo fidanzato ti ha giĆ  sfondato il culetto oggi?

Then ignore him

Non sapevo che avevi l'internet nel canile.

Perche non giochi un videogame mentre Tyroni ti scopa la ragazza, invece che sprecare il nostro tempo?

Are you italian in vacation or ethnic maltese?

Because unlike American niggers he doesn't steal to feed his subhuman family, but rather to improve the subject he obtained.

What you called "Shitalians" at least had toilets that weren't purposefully built for drug addicts and sluts as your chimpanzee-friends are.

You would want to be Italian, so you could sleep with the knowledge that your dick isn't so small that you had to compensate your impotence with 50 stars for all of the """"""""""achievements""""""""""" your forefathers reached in the past by expanding your meme-country aka. beeing SEETHING enough to believe that your mere existance is good and that luck is success.

Attached: 83e.jpg (623x623, 43K)

I'm Maltese.

Don't reply to him CruccAnon

Cool. Why are you learning Italian?

Based Krautanon. Deutscheland uber alles.

>shitting on Americans while acknowledging something is bait yet taking the bait anyways
He's just jealous, let him be.

Attached: 1494943991299.png (1317x1652, 411K)

Nice spaghetti parade...

Shit talks Italians...
Is plus 50% Southern Euro,,,

The mutt is with us.

Attached: Amerimutts.jpg (989x5094, 937K)

use this too:

tuttiicriminidegliimmigrati.com/

Dios mio...

Attached: 1510597598692.jpg (878x1024, 117K)

Based German.
A rare sight...

protip you can't
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

you can scar them for life, tho

having fun living in germany off welfare and being mistaken for a refugee, mario?

I'm not. As an oldfart, when I was young we had primarily Italian TV and we picked it up.

Younger people don't know Italian. Granted mine is super rusty.