Chemtrails

redpill me on chemtrails. I'm in NYC and I see A LOT today. We know the CIA has had control of the weather since at least Vietnam.
Are chemtrails good? Bad? Who's behind them?

Attached: 1526314722661.gif (366x275, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye
geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/
cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/2016-speeches-testimony/director-brennan-speaks-at-the-council-on-foreign-relations.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v67nPTG3Pno
r.hswstatic.com/w_907/gif/chemtrail-update1.jpg
popsci.com/operation-popeye-government-weather-vietnam-war
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/536004/
businessinsider.com/military-government-secret-experiments-biological-chemical-weapons-2016-9?international=true&r=US&IR=T
flightradar24.com/29.58,-101.37/4
reuters.com/article/us-geoengineering/u-n-urged-to-freeze-climate-geo-engineering-projects-idUSTRE69K18320101021
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye

If you're calling them chemtrails, you're playing their game.

It's geoengineering. And it's real science. Not conspiracy theory.

It doesn't pass the occam's razor test

this, good post. do you have any more info about it?

This. Heres a list of patents on geo engineering and weather manipulation.

geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/

Some fascinating things in there.

I was never into chemtrail conspiracy and viewed it as a bit of a joke but now the global warming shit it literally parts of the chemtrail conspiracy on steroids.

Then
>Conspiracy Theorist: Chemtrails are destroying the environment and spreading dangerous chemicals!!!
>Me: I don't know about that but it is probably best to look into what is going on.
>Anti-conspiracy Theorist: Don't listen to these right wing tin foil hat wearing retards.

Now
>Global Warming: Fossil fuels are going to cause the ice caps to melt and the oceans to rise flooding most of the worlds coastline!!! Millions or even billions of people will be displaced!!! We need a carbon tax to save us!!!!
>Me: Hmmmmm... just a few years ago....
>Climate Deniers: Don't listen to these left wing tin foil hat wearing retards.
>>Global Warming: Silence the Climate Denier!!! Censor them!!! SHUT THEM DOWN!!!

High pressure air created by airfoils and engines condenses air. That is what happens. Go back to X.

The following was taken from a talk by former Director Brennan of the CIA
>Another example is the array of technologies—often referred to collectively as geoengineering—that potentially could help reverse the warming effects of global climate change. One that has gained my personal attention is stratospheric aerosol injection, or SAI, a method of seeding the stratosphere with particles that can help reflect the sun’s heat, in much the same way that volcanic eruptions do.
If they mention it in public like this, as an area of interest, I think it is safe to assume they have been engaged in the activity for some time.
cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/2016-speeches-testimony/director-brennan-speaks-at-the-council-on-foreign-relations.html

Attached: 1532923910980.jpg (1083x1080, 93K)

>High pressure air created by airfoils and engines condenses air. That is what happens.
it doesn't explain the long trail that sticks around

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v67nPTG3Pno

And it became reality

Why do some "condensation" trails persist and others dont?

If you look at them, you'll die. Be careful.

Because at that altitude condensation forms a white, cloudy mass. Ever seen one of these before?

Attached: cloud.jpg (1684x960, 49K)

It depends if there's rainbows in the water.

chem trails are straight lines left after a plane, smarmy douche
r.hswstatic.com/w_907/gif/chemtrail-update1.jpg

Here is a better picture

Attached: chemtrails.jpg (400x285, 12K)

lol no shit I know what a contrail is.

I'm answering the question as to why it lingers in the sky. It's condensation in the air, same as a cloud.

""they"" are poisoning the very air they breathe themselves

>the pol tard actually believes this

it isn't

But you dont know.

Attached: e79.jpg (1050x663, 256K)

Actually the contrails are made up of ice particles and not cloud droplets. So the vertical windshear needs to be low enough to keep the ice particles from being thrown all over the place and the temperature needs to be below the triple-point of water, and thus even at extremely low pressures unable to exist in any form other than a solid.

As for
>muh don't spread out
They do spread out. Only retarded brainlets don't think they spread out. they are just too fucking retarded to fathom just how broad those trails are (they are 30,000+ feet in the air). So they are wider than a fucking football field even when they look all tightly nit

>They are not doing that, just secretly manipulating the weather and lying about it so it's cool.

Attached: wm9.jpg (469x609, 90K)

Apparantly its to combat climate change

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/536004/

It wont be long before the just admit it.

Dry air vs. humid

see

I hate it when facts are labeled as "conspiracy theories" and lumped up with retarded shit like this

see

So these are just random pockets of extremely dry air?

Attached: 4148302chemtrails2.jpg (600x450, 21K)

the way i see it is this:
there is no question that they are happening. if they were benevolent, we'd be told that they were for "fighting climate change" or some shit like that. the fact that they are continually denied suggests to me that they are in fact malignant. perhaps they are being used in an attempt to increase global temperatures to give them the 'proof' they need to use "global warming" as the excuse to take away many rights and freedoms and impose restrictions and taxes upon the population.

>occam's razor test
Say it again nigger. I'll razor test your neck.

They don't exist, learn how airplanes work.

Attached: gay-spray.jpg (1122x2005, 360K)

Absolutely this. You retards need to stop posting obvious shit that I’m pretty sure was designed to discredit actual plots by governments against their people.

Perhaps it is the fuel that they are required to use, and it is full of additives?
Perhaps it is that jets are required to dump fuel reserves before landing?
I know it sounds silly. You're right, lets go with CIA and aluminum byproducts. It isn't like they hosed the Gulf of Mexico with Corexit already.
muh cancers

>never been around an aircraft in my entire life
Back to plebbit nigger
>t. F18 mechanic

Yeah cuz the first and second laws of thermodynamics don't apply here goy. Anyone else feeling sleepy?

>rubbing hands

Come on.

I used to buy into climate change/ global warming hard but then thought on it....

If the reprecussions are really that dire, and millions will die, why doesn't the government implement better solutions and harsher laws?
Give heavy fines to people for exta garbage.
Have a 2 child per person max rule and infanticide extra children post 2018.
ban all plastics
e.t.c e.t.c
if we're all going to be flooded and drowned and starved?

Instead the solution is MUH carbon tax! That will solve the problem. Big buisiness and the rich don't care about taxes they have the money for it.
Then you look into David Suzuki who I used to love ( hypocritical fraud)
and all the celebrities e.t.c shilling this shit... with several mansions and pivate jets.

It's total bullshit.

>I'm in NYC and I see A LOT today.
How do you know they were chemtrails and not contrails? Did you test the chemical composition of the clouds? Of course you didn't, because you're a retard who probably believes the retarded story that contrails have to instantly dissipate, even though they are chemically identical to regular clouds which can linger all day long.

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

shut up and pay your carbon tax, you climatephobe.

Jessie Ventura(OP) is here!

chemtrails are actually when planes dispose of the piss and shit from their bathrooms.

this also causes autism in children and causes niggers to riot.

Q predicted this.

amidoinitrite?

kek

Reddit spacing and all
Leaf tier quality
Q meme added for flair
Yeah it's shitposting alright

chemtrails make the frogs gay

Why is it hard to believe that a contrail is lingering but not the natural clouds surrounding them? You do realize they are chemically identical, right? If the conditions are right for natural clouds to linger, the conditions are right for contrails to linger. This is not exactly advanced science.

Such a photo did not exist 25 years ago.

Admit that you didn't even look

Attached: contrails.jpg (386x312, 32K)

Literally 2 seconds on google images.

Attached: 15c95e7bc9a6416e7d52ff66ddda7aa3.jpg (520x395, 79K)

Chemtrails are Jewish propaganda to confuse stupid goyim. Addressing the Jewish Problem is red pilled. JimmyRustler.com is red pilled.

I mean as a kid I would never see them where I live but I see them now. No I did not jewgle it.

This. If chemtrails are real then Jews are probably involved.

> Think to Post evidence of contrails in 50's
> Show a picture of admitted army experiment spraying pathogens over soldiers to test effect of biological attack.

businessinsider.com/military-government-secret-experiments-biological-chemical-weapons-2016-9?international=true&r=US&IR=T

Attached: 1522191460672.jpg (1080x764, 66K)

25 years ago pictures where black and white?

Also, this can also prove that chemtrails were being developed much earlier than previously thought.

Same here. And some of the trails I've been seeing the past few years were very prominent. I don't remember that at all when I was younger.

If you read the ancient Sumerian legends, this very practice was why the aliens first came to earth to mine our gold, so they could send it to their home planet and loft it into the atmosphere to replace their fading tectonic activity. Full circle ?

>I don't remember that at all when I was younger.
That's because chemtrails wipe your childhood memory.

>aliens developing technology to space travel, but can't develop technology to turn lead into gold.

>chemtrails
>I'm in NYC and I see A LOT today.
If you put some vinegar in a spray bottle and spray it at the chemtrails you can dissipate the chemtrails.

>why do some clouds stay cloudy but other clouds go away?
I dont know that's a hard one.

>I mean as a kid I would never see them where I live but I see them now.
I find that very hard to believe. My guess is you just don't remember because you weren't as much of a retard at the time and thus it didn't stand out as unusually that condensation would act the same as other condensation. I've seen contrails for as long as I can remember and I can guarantee I'm older than you. They've increased, but so has the number of planes in the sky.

flightradar24.com/29.58,-101.37/4

>b-b-but I didn't see them when I was young
Anecdotal stories is not an argument
>b-b-but I see more of them now
You also see more planes
>b-b-but they should not act like natural clouds, they should instantly disappear
They are chemically identical to natural clouds, thus they act like natural clouds
>b-b-but (insert radio personality here) said
Not an argument. I know you guys aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed, but do you have any idea the logistics involved if every since contrail in the world is actually mind control chemicals or whatever you claim? The pilots have to be in on it because they have to account for the weight for calculating fuel. The airliners have to be in on it, and pay for the extra fuel costs. The engineers and maintenance crew have to be in on it. They have to manufacture it on a large scale to ensure it appears every single place planes are, and they have to store it. Where are all the whistle-blowers? These aren't brainwashed military people, they are regular civilians that you think are poisoning their friends and family because someone on the internet said so.

Attached: 1507525871501.jpg (978x1114, 349K)

Google "ww2 contrails", hillbilly, and do your best to muster up an argument.

> oh come on

Ask your parents how many gay people they knew when growing up.
Compare that number to how many gay people you know.

Attached: 1518608823772.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Maybe flight paths changed and expanded between your childhood and now? Though there's no way there's more air traffic now than 20 years ago.

Because i have seen examples IRL of the picture i posted and ask my self how can there be such extreme changes in local humidity? Surely diffusion is taking place. Why dont the trails fade in and out when travelling through different concentrations of humidity or pressure. It would be unstandable if it was a clear weather front. But to appear and dissappear dosnt make sense.

Being gay is pushed as normal in the media, no need for a gay bomb. Joe Biden nominated Will and Grace as the show that normalised faggotry.

Contrails during winter time in ice cold weather, where the condensation freezes up for an extended time. yeah absolutely possible.
Long lasting Contrails during hot summer weather only from a select number of planes flying in a specific checkerboard pattern that deviates from normal flight routes. Somethings up.

Attached: 1526843610118.jpg.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

>Why dont the trails fade in and out when travelling through different concentrations of humidity or pressure
They do, which people have used as proof that they're chemtrails because their retard-brains don't understand that relative humidity can differ dramatically even just feet away. Thus as a plane is flying through the sky, contrails can appear and disappear behind it. A switch is not required.
> But to appear and dissappear dosnt make sense.
You literally just asked why they don't fade in and out, now you're saying it doesn't make sense for them to appear and disappear. The appearance of contrails is based on the local relative humidity, which you can't test from 30,000 feet away. In LOCAL dry conditions, the condensation instantly dissipates and thus no trail appears, as soon as a pocket of high relative humidity is hit, the contrail will suddenly "appear" due to over-saturation. It's not a boolean - an off and on switch. The density can vary drastically from second to second depending on relative humidity. All of this makes perfect sense if you actually attempt to think about it logically.

The problem is none of you retards even started thinking about it until your favorite internet personality began ranting about mind control chemicals in the sky. If you made an independent attempt to think about it logically before that, it would make perfect sense to you that condensation (contrails) would act like condensation (natural clouds), and that no other explanation is required without providing significant evidence, which you don't have. Pictures of contrails is not proof of chemtrails.

Attached: Brokencontrail72dpiMIMS.jpg (492x369, 19K)

>clouds aren't possible during winter

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

>The problem is none of you retards even started thinking about it until your favorite internet personality began ranting about mind control chemicals in the sky

All i have done is ask honest questions and explaned my own thoughts. I dont know who your internet personality is. And i never said anything about mind control. I think this is weather manipulation to support their global warming agena. If you want my own crackpot theory.

chemtrailsaredemonic.com

Disinfo or truth too shocking to handle?

Attached: chemtrailsaredemonic_org_scripture.jpg (1440x518, 58K)

>no other explanation is required without providing significant evidence,

kys shill

There is enough evidence released in FOIA documents discussing among others geo-engineering, air defense, biological and chemical warfare and behaviour modification utilizing the specific methods of aerosol spraying over large area's. Those documents also show that many experiments and projects have been executed without consent of the civilian population who were intentionally not informed about what was going on above their heads.
Actually they ain't even hiding it anymore.

So why the fuck are you even here denying it ?

reuters.com/article/us-geoengineering/u-n-urged-to-freeze-climate-geo-engineering-projects-idUSTRE69K18320101021

Attached: 1515776227251.jpg (604x604, 25K)

This guy is the next Terry Davis

Attached: 1524857609716.gif (1008x616, 289K)

Bet you wish you could move all the leaf btfo threads away from your conscious mind too you little faggot enabling beta cunt.

>airplanes are paranormal
The absolute state of leafystan

Maybe he's right
See
Are they really planes or are demons disguising as planes

TWO TRIPS OF TRUTH?????

Attached: 1525196646792s[1].jpg (125x103, 2K)