Normal people: guns are dangerous to society and unnecessary

Normal people: guns are dangerous to society and unnecessary
Stupid people: nu-uh! We need guns to survive!
Normal people: why?
Stupid people: to defend ourselves from other people with guns

The whole gun situation is a retarded prisoners delema. Guns need to be legal because we need guns because other people have guns because guns are legal.
>but muh black market! Criminals don't obey the law!
Maybe if American police stopped harassing black people over weed to fill quotas, they would have time to fight real crime like illegal firearm smuggling

Attached: yb00u9.jpg (512x344, 35K)

depends who you are.
everythings circumstancial.
just like circumsicions.
decisions.. decisions..
timing is everything.
q is seth rich.

criminal will always get a gun or attack you in other way, if they know you dont have a gun because guns are banned he will have no problem attacking you, if he know you may have a gun he will think twice about robbing you

Fuck off with your slide thread. Saged.

What are you doing? We're on the same side.

>guns are dangerous to society
So are cars, faggot
So is alcohol, faggot
So are prescription painkillers, faggot
>QUICK BAN ALL THE THINGS

MS13 uses machetes and they are in every major city in America

Sage

if you think you can take on a gang of MS13 members with knives and machetes with your bare hands alone at night, good for you. i want to use a gun so i can make it home to my family.

>doesnt know what memeflags are
gtfo nigger

FU OP

Attached: nowyoucanhaveit.jpg (330x237, 18K)

>stupid people: everything is always safe except for guns.
>stupid people: Homo sapiens are peaceful.
>also stupid people: the police are responsible for my safety even though the Supreme Court ruled they are not.

SHALL

So what's going on in the news today? These slide bait threads are basically breaking news notifications at this point.

Attached: 1533492405991.png (793x438, 707K)

Get an airhorn and blast it when someone tries to approach you like that. I can pretty much guarantee that they will run away. Simple as.

Nothing of any interest. I wouldn't even watch the news any more desu.

>an airhorn is enough to prevent you getting killed
what's it like living in fantasy retard land?

oh okay guess i'll go back to sleep then. guns are super scary and they're loud like a bomb! they go BOOM BOOM BOOM and little babies bleed out in the streets. horrific! that image makes my emotions go wonky so yes i support banning guns from lawful responsible citizens now. only the police and military should be allowed to have weapons of war. that way we can all be super safe because they have our best interests at heart! if a criminal tries to shoot me with his illegal firearm (double criminal!!!) i will run away and call the police and wait 12.5 minutes for them to come and assist me. hopefully with the weapons out of the hands of the population we want to des-educate, racism and crime will go away!

Wow I held a belief but now that you call it stupid I really can't see why anyone would believe it. Thank you for opening my eyes

you should have inserted a bit about how the EBIL POLICE in there, but otherwise this just about sums up liberal belief on firearms

We have guns, you can't take them away, so now what? Also nice anti cop propaganda mixed in with your anti gun propaganda.

that's why i said "they have our best interests at heart." maybe a little too subtle tho

If he's pointing them at you he's a bad person. It's not rocket science. sage.