Based

Based.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg[1].png (2000x1333, 48K)

No, I still hate them, but I hate Canada more.

>insanely rich
>very futuristic country
>already diversifying economic portfolio
>traditional society
>doesn't give a fuck about leftist feefees
>chad foreign policy
>advanced military
What's there to hate?

>very futuristic
Don't you get legally stoned to death if you show your face outside of home?

>advanced military
You're kidding, right? They seriously make the Iraqis look competent.

Most of population unenployed
Sandniggers
Islam (aka pedos)
Pathetic military
High obesity rate
Sandniggers again
Worthless infertile land as soon as the economy does not work around oil

Talking on an infrastructural/industrial level. The shit they're planning/building is straight out of 2080.

Attached: image[1].jpg (1437x1078, 123K)

Meme. KSA army being incompetent is like a decade old. They've gotten a lot of advisors and experience since then.

>brown
>islamic
in the bin it goes

Trump got the green sword homos to rake the red leaf homos. it's 4d chess.

Attached: smaht.jpg (281x314, 26K)

They still can't train enough pilots for the Apaches Israel made us sell them...

Until KSA lose another frigate to Houthis, fighting with barefoot and eating khat.

The King Abdullah Metro station, isn't futuristic, its extraordinarily luxurious, but still has technical failures routinely. That kinda sums up Saudi Arabia, its yet another rich Mudslime country where the wealth is spent on retarded gold stations like this, instead of actual infrastructure.

Plenty to hate about Saudi Arabia:
> no booze
> no bacon
> doesn’t permit free speech or religion, save for Wahhabism
> Saudi princes are known degenerates
> too many useless royalty
> if you’re not Saudi Royal, you have little chance to rise above NEET status as they import foreigners to do their work
> starting more wars, like in Syria & Yemen in the Saudi-Israel power struggle against Iran for regional dominance

The only reason Canada isn’t with SA on my “both can die in nuclear hellfire” list is because Canada has pretty scenery and still a smattering of Anglo backbone, if you ignore the SJWs and Trudeau bin Castro.

>Canada has pretty scenery and still a smattering of Anglo backbone
not so fast there, Chong posting as a false flagging American IP!

Fuck off Wahabi shill, this flag is more geographically accurate for me than the burger false flag you’re flying. Get your dick out of the camel and go die for Saudi-Israelia in Yemen.

my favorite thing about based bedouins is how they like to fly white instagram thots out to dubai just to degrade them and treat them like shit. based as fuck.

Attached: DQOWYwEW4AAKGhT.jpg (942x1071, 124K)

>getting the absolute shit stomped out of them by khat chewing houthis despite having vastly superior equipment

Attached: 1531921411711.jpg (464x637, 21K)

And the whores leave 30k dollars richer and go on to marry a gullible white guy who they cuck daily, while spending his money on trips with their BBC fuckbuddies.

So much win, right?

>giving a shit about betas

Attached: amerishit.jpg (1136x676, 273K)