What did god mean by that?

what did god mean by that?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6037213/Parents-let-baby-die-malnutrition-refusing-help-religious-reasons.html

Attached: 1.png (648x694, 542K)

dat soi face

>when the onions milk hits

What's with the basedmouth?

He still loves them even though they are retarded.

He meant "you're going to burn in hell, infidels."

give the the chair too, fuck em

lol that open mouth, every moment is an instagram moment to these morons

the spooks frame the parents and take the baby

Attached: 60790_news_17122012_92706.jpg (759x410, 36K)

He will send them to Hell if they don't repent of their sin and blasphemy.

You should need a fucking license to have kids.

This shit is fucked up and the sad thing is women will keep spreading their legs for trash and keep doing this type of shit.

Then people are against abortion, fucking idiots.

I say you starve them to death both of them, fuck them both.

lol

Non-vegans parents let their child die!!!1!!1!!!!
Non-vegans shouldn't be allowed to have children!!1! It's child abuse!!!

Who cares? It's just a clump of cells, amirite?

what were the reasons?

what the fuck?

is this a hit on christains?

Attached: 1525188529397.gif (500x500, 1.26M)

Sterilize low IQ people, and whores

The dad says he didn't vaccinate her because "God is Sovereign over all diseases", and that they didn't call anyone because they were scared CPS would take her away. I wish they had, it's a sad sight to see

They seem to be more upset over the fact that they're being charged with murder than their daughter actually dying. If they didn't want to have children or were incapable of taking care of one, yet couldn't opt to abort due to religious reasons, they could've at least tried to put her up for adoption. What kind of imbeciles are these, anyway? Holy shit...

Well, they are religious...

I bothered skimming through the article only to find out that they have 2 other kids. How, then, did this happen? It doesn't make any fucking sense. From malnutrition and dehydration? Was she literally unable to eat for days and they did nothing at all, thinking it will pass with time? Praying, perhaps? What the fuck? Well, not to worry, for God is sovereign over their life sentences as well. And God is merciful, forgiving, and benevolent. As long as they repent and promise to be good, he'll forgive them and set them fr- Yeah... no. That's hopefully not going to happen. These people aren't well in the head.

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE CAN'T KILL OUR OWN WHITE BABIES?!?!?

Oi mate, show us that Breeding loicense

No wonder why the child died from malnutrition, as it put on an all soi diet

It's only allowed if the jews are allowed to eat the corpse afterwards (((planed parenthood)))

>be christfag
>see literal retards like people in op
>have to keep my religion to myself because I don't want to associate with all the retards who get attracted to my religion
>tfw literal retards keep tarnishing the reputation of christianity

It wasn't stated in the article, but I'm quite sure they have had encounters with child protection before and were more worried of losing their other kids that the youngest one dying.

Report for rulebreaking spam.

Also of course they call these savages 'Christian' but never callout islam for all its bullshit.

>Christians get pinged for murder even though it was just retarded beliefs. No question they are responsible.

>Islam gets to throw faggots off roofs, stone whores to death and being a whore is as easy as showing ankle, rape and murder animals as well as the natives of the countries the migrate to including underage b&, commit violent crimes not even nigger and spic stateside gangs would do to civilians... not counting state side MS13 animals, drive trucks into people light cars on fire and punch people with cameras. But it isn't their beliefs... it's not even the people, these poor poor uncivilized people.

WIPE ISLAM FROM THE EARTH.

Life in prison? That's pretty fucking harsh. They have 2 other young children that will have to grow up with their parents in jail forever. Why not 10 or 20 years?

I bet their apparent lack of remorse plays a part and doesn't really convince justice system of their ability to not kill their other kids as well.

>gets charged with murder
>instant soi face
Lmao

They shouldve just said it was a late term abortion and it's just a clump of cells

It's just a late term abortion, chill out

James 1:5 tells us that if you ask for wisdom, God will give it generously without finding fault: “If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.” ...

The guy is pretty based tho
>'It didn't seem smart that you would be saving people who weren't the fittest,' he said in a video. 'If evolution believes in survival of the fittest, why are we vaccinating everybody? Shouldn't we just let the weak die off and let the strong survive?'

Faith Without Works Is Dead
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

God gave us doctors. These people are idiots.

and that, my dear friend, is the case with islam too.

Attached: 1418470726289.jpg (480x463, 35K)

No, Islam tarnishes its own reputation. That trend started with its prophet.

Soi boys are such a fucking menace