>christianity

>>christianity
>>white race
Pick one.

Attached: images (11).jpg (400x300, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/Canaanite-woman-dog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He changed his mind after he saw what pieces of shit they were.

Attached: jesus punching (((merchants))) in the temple.jpg (800x500, 137K)

>And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. And he told those who sold the pigeons, "Take these things away; do not make my Father's house a house of trade.

Two things-

1. When he calls that woman a dog, that verse can be used to justify racism. Race is real, racism is therefore acceptable.

2. Jesus had to minister to the people of Israel to fulfill the covenant, which lead to the new covenant, with all mankind. Jews that did not follow Jesus and remained Jews were not only left behind and outside of the covenant from there forward, but are referred to as the synagogue of Satan hence force. In Thessalonians 2:14-16 paul says the Jews not only killed Christ ("His blood be on us, and on our children"- Matthew 27:26) but that they are enemies to all mankind.

So what you actually see in the story of Christ is the biggest btfo'ing of Judaism the world has ever and will ever know. A complete abrogation of the old covenant where the Jews are no longer the chosen people, because the purpose for which they were chosen was fulfilled (to bring forth a messiah).

E Michael jones argues that Jews weren't really even Jews until after the coming of Christ and his crucifixion because before that they were within the confines of God's grace, and were referred to as Hebrews. It's in the gospel of John that we see the meaning of the word Jew take its current form- that of a vicious group of blasphemers and subverters that mirror satan's fall by denying God because he didn't come on their terms or live up to their standards.

Finally, Jesus wasn't a Jew, or a Christian either. Jesus is God.

I choose Jesus!

Thank you Dutch bro

If youre not Christian youre not White and need to be purged. How this place tolerates any non-Christians is beyond me.

>B-B-BUT WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHEEEEEIT
(this is what christcucks actually believe)

Attached: 0bf6f05d69ceec1b0cc546c7ab964601.jpg (736x1615, 172K)

Wrong

Attached: 1482872575126.jpg (1446x1272, 198K)

I am a real Israelite. Jews, darkies and the faggier of whites got nothin on me!

Attached: D33D8919-FA5D-4ACF-B043-849E1F0AD4D9.png (562x665, 299K)

He said he came to them FIRST.

He started his ministry there, and when he fulfilled everything, he told his disciples to spread the gospel to the ends of the earth, to all nations.

Why do you spread lies? God is not mocked, you will be judged for this, unless you repent.

>hurr durr

Based

He was the Christ(anointed one) and hence His followers are called Christians.

Jesus always hated the jews. He loves the Israelites.

>but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.
Malachi 1:3

Of course it’s a mutt.

why can't your understand FAITH

Matthew 21:43
>Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Matthew 23:37-38
>O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
>Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Attached: 1525710140657.jpg (908x539, 71K)

Jesus wasn't white! He was a brown-skinned, Middle Eastern Jew.

Idiot. Read this: gotquestions.org/Canaanite-woman-dog.html

Attached: jkyugjkyfg.png (910x856, 42K)

>Idiot

Attached: 1507212166318.png (1078x1626, 1M)

It’s becoming much easier for me to detect deceivers like the person in that link.
>Jesus didn’t actually mean what He said. He meant (a dozen sentences of mental gymnastics) yeah! So you can now easily see Jesus was pro-diversity and tolerance, and probably gay too!

I choose Jesus

>And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and ALL nations shall flow unto it.