That boomer who puts tape over his webcam because “the gubment is watching him”

>that boomer who puts tape over his webcam because “the gubment is watching him”

Attached: B0D095CF-7DE4-4C93-845F-F28A6159920F.jpg (1200x630, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2010/feb/19/schools-spied-on-students-webcams
archive.is/QA9IX
teachablemachine.withgoogle.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not only the government

>that millennial who doesn’t care if their rights are infringed upon

Attached: 2D6FD2E2-FF82-49F6-A73A-335429E4C764.jpg (750x1284, 386K)

The gangstalkers!

zuckerberg and james comey do it. youre retarded if you dont

My mom does this for some reason. What do hackers or the government get out of this? I could understand why Marc zuccerberg does it but why the fuck would anyone care about the average joes webcam

More like the online scammers that now have you jerking off your baby dick cause you werr too muh of a bitch to put a little bit of tape on

I know right? I love my CIA and NSA fap buddies.

so you think mark zuckerburg was stupid for doing it? there was a video released a little over a year ago where it showed his laptop with tape covering it. you're supposed to also put a cut off headphone cord in your speaker/mic input

>implying that isn't literally true
>implying they cannot remotely access your camera, microphone, keystrokes etc without any indication to the end-user
>implying this was not indisputably proven by snowden leaks and vault7 leaks
what kind of retard would still deny the absolute fact that the government spies on everyone in 2018? you must be a real stand-up goy

Attached: fbi.jpg (499x499, 78K)

Blackmail. Identity theft.

Marc sucker berg is a fucking billionaire and CEO. You are nobody of any importance and never will be

this. most people not in the network admin field have NO idea how easy it is for me to activate your webcam. If you're on my network, I FUCKING OWN YOU.

this

you're actually really dumb if you don't do this.

/thread

>that schizophrenic who puts tape over his webcam because “the gubment is watching him”

fixed that.

Have you ever wondered why there is no sliding dust cover on any of them?

>take the tape off so we can see you goyim

Attached: Zuckerberg-Tape_over_camera.jpg (760x428, 213K)

And those were only things we know of, who knows what else the gobernmint is doing that we don’t know.
I bet my shekels on mind Control

Attached: 29E16FD9-2A1B-4CAC-AD03-0FC03483EE60.jpg (829x960, 499K)

>(((OP))): Privacy is a bad thing goyim!!!

Attached: zuck.jpg (942x936, 157K)

its been proven by the Snowden leaks and all but confirmed by the NSA and CIA that they do spy on random civilians, so idk wtf you're going on about but ya if you don't cover your webcam you're a fucking retard

ITT: paranoid boomers that would rather die than face the reality that they are worthless drones that no one gives a shit about. Keep believing everyone is out to get you

Attached: 727AAADF-2470-43F0-A833-ACB06A28699D.jpg (633x640, 54K)

Literally have stick on little camera sliders *required* by my job on work laptops

this

Those people are also Zuckerberg and James Comey you fucking retard. Who the hell are you?

>he doesn't unplug his microphone when not using it
It's like you want someone to know what and when you masturbate

Attached: 1527448285936.jpg (768x768, 91K)

theguardian.com/world/2010/feb/19/schools-spied-on-students-webcams
I wonder?

>Who the hell are you?
someone who values their privacy and security. who are you?

>you're supposed to also put a cut off headphone cord in your speaker/mic input
Why? To override any built-in mic? How do the jacks sense the presence of a plugged in mic? I always assumed that closing the circuit did it, that is, plugging in an open circuit (a jack with a cut cord) would not be detected.

>the boomer who doesn't cover his camera

>that boomer CIA agent who has to make disinfo memes for his psychological warfare division instead of destabilizing Southern America like his cooler colleagues

Attached: 1511977637833.jpg (800x450, 34K)

I've done this for more than a decade because I deal drugs, also my mic jack has a broken headphone wire in the socket

Attached: Mark-Zuckerberg-Tape-Facebook-Instagram-1-796x398-e1466576791901.jpg (690x345, 71K)

Not a multimillionaire like them with an actual voice in the world and a reason to be spied on, that's for sure.

Nanachi best gril.

I always record myself jerking it for later. In fact, I can only get off by watching old recordings of myself. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

dude the NSA watch you jerk off for shits and giggles

/thread

your government doesnt need a reason to spy on you autist. where have you been the last decade?

Is there phone case that covers the face camera or should I just drop the smart phone trend and go back to my razor

that literally exists too lmao
archive.is/QA9IX

Attached: subliminal.png (1037x726, 89K)

[spoiler]I do[/spoiler]

Attached: 235236627.png (1436x809, 1.99M)

Yeah you're right CIA, what was I thinking? I'll just take that tape off right now.

You are stupid not to. Your microphone on your phone also records audio almost continuously.

/b/ros go to sleeeeeeep teachablemachine.withgoogle.com/ there's nothing going on here

Cry more you worthless millenial. move out the way with you whining, GenZ coming through. preferably kill yourself and do everyone a favor.

>It's like you want someone to know what and when you masturbate
d...dont judge me user..

Just use tape.

It's not about them needing a reason, but the likelihood that they would waste their time and resources on you out of literally hundreds of millions of other people.

I do this and I am not a boomer...

Don't you remember Back Orifice by Cult of the Dead Cow? Was I the only one who spent his youth fucking with people by taking over their computer remotely? One of the many things you could do was record from their webcam and steal the video. Fun times

Attached: 1479996247540.png (386x406, 183K)

but how many think it's only for gov and not (other) criminals?

Oh no, some guy in Indonesia knows I fuck my waifu body pillow at night, that suuuck.

>that idiot who doesn't

What’s the second tape on keyboard ? Microphone?

I do the exact same thing with my tablet.The front camera gets a piece of tape shoved on top of it, while the back camera gets to look at my dick.

Attached: Albert nuke the gook Einstein.png (1375x803, 502K)

Where did the dead co go die? No fun groups no more.

The likelihood is because I like to explicitly threaten them, and own an arsenal.

Attached: Funs.jpg (1080x608, 97K)

showing your age here. my friend made a popup for some guy that said "Your computer has a virus, nigger." good times.

anyone not covering their shit is absolutely fucking retarded. can't wait to see more d&c kike boomer memes.

what if they just dont want to be seen while jerking off?

yes.
>but the likelihood that they would waste their time and resources on you out of literally hundreds of millions of other people.
they already do kid. deal with it

>That unaboomber that already knows his rights are infringed upon and that there's nothing he can do about it besides revolting against the industrial society and its future by blowing up the large tech giants and living in a cabin-hut inawoods.

You're one of the few normal income people that should be doing it then, congrats.

You mouth breathing retards. You put the tape on to protect the camera from dirt and scaring.

Attached: 1532378356954.jpg (783x1000, 277K)

This!

Attached: Preach On.jpg (550x450, 38K)

well we can tape our cams so they can't see us?

I put tape over my webcam because I've seen more than enough humiliating videos from hax0r'd computers.

>lmao edward snowden didn't get exiled away from america forever because he revealed the Five Eyes Alliance exists and you're all being watched at all times!
nice try disinfo shill

wtf nigga

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you yellow steppe monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Ching chong. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that The Nordics can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Mongolian desert you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to ride your grandfathers horse to the Mongolia and rape some goats, as is in the mongols nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. The MUH FINLAND IS WHITE sentiment in the average gook Finn is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimers in adults.

Take your tiny yellow fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make North Korea look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of The Nordics.

Go Die, Khan Turku. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Attached: 02F0C665-2AF9-4E24-B9A2-A531BD8A2C5F.png (500x553, 286K)

Even the normiest norms are aware. This is old news. and not only the webcam.
They are doing it on billions of people you deluded retard. There isn't some guy watching and inspecting your every move. There are systems of scale and complexity that would blow your retarded mind that do it and not only that.

So explain us why do someone doesn't have a good reason to do that

Can you faggots stop with your poetry

KYS you CIA nigger!

Attached: 1533583074884.jpg (313x382, 93K)

>that moron who doesn't

Attached: 1507093235978.png (408x450, 34K)

>this jew post
>that nigger hand

Attached: 1528772971405.jpg (615x620, 47K)

>puts tape over his webcam but not his phone
>everything he says in range of his phone is in a government database somewhere

underrated

Protect the camera from what? Jizz stains? Such a reason still doesn't explain why people(like succmabird) would even use tape to accomplish such a retarded feat. There has to be a more profound reason to why people excessively exacerbate their concern with their cameras being taped.

Attached: Sub Saharan retard.png (400x773, 266K)

All of us on Jow Forums are tracked. Thought crimes are just as much of crimes as physical ones

We alread have mind control through the mass media. It's a simple thing really. If you can control what events and topics the masses see, hear, and talk about, you control their minds. You only need to control the mass media for an effective mind control of the masses.

>tape the camera
Dude, with the stuff that they can track us with, using the webcams on our computers would be a waste of their time. The tech companies track everything we do on every computing device we have. With predictive technologies they can even tell what we'll do within the week with about 73% accuracy.

Taping over your webcam is pointless and does nothing but show them that you're suspicious of them.

criminals are infecting pc with RAT and record you wile fapping to extort moneis

You should build your own phone

Okay, but it would be horrible if a video was captured of me fapping. Worse than anything any info they can get from me tbqh.

Attached: snowden.png (600x578, 352K)

I always give them a wink when I'm fapping to let them know that I know they're watching

This. Most people are dumb (see: OP and US popular vote 2016).

Attached: 1515949032232.gif (275x206, 999K)

Why? If you can't embrace your fapping proudly when your grandma is sent the extortion video, you can always claim it's a deep fake.

Yeah they already have plenty of those.

I doubt it, most people masturbate almost daily .So the gobermint probably already has thousands of videos of people stroking their cocks excessively. In my opinion, I think the gobermint only spies on people with an IQ above 120.

Attached: Are you fucking nigger.jpg (678x540, 29K)

You're retarded if you don't do this on computers in your home.
It once took some skill to activate and control a person's webcam. Now anyone can do it with a few minutes of research, no tech skills needed.
People even "rent out" cameras that they control so others can watch.
Especially if you have children in your hourse you better tape up that webcam. You have no idea how bad things are.

Attached: psycho.gif (410x250, 2.89M)

I dont want the gov to watch me fuck my dog shill

Maybe of you, faggot.
I'm going to assume that I won't be so important that I can use the deep fake cop out, but important enough that somebody might try to blackmail me like that. This might be excessively vain or modest, but better safe than sorry.

see Have you never seen all those youtube and videos on the web of people hacking webcams and secretly recording random people? Just go look. It's not a conspiracy theory.

So how are things at the CIA? I mean the FBI seems to be a clusterfuck RN how's the CIA dealing with 45?

I just point the webcam at my crotch and jerk off all day and night.

Gotta beat them at their own game.