postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Targets of opportunity
youtube.com/watch?v=94z_6xyT6pE
youtube.com/watch?v=t10Q6LrWcEo
>Enemy intel - Dönermann's Discord leaked
requileaks.github.io/

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=VcjZnGzLObk

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Counter culture
youtube.com/watch?v=XO09DrbocTU
youtube.com/watch?v=j3LWdr3cJsI
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com
instagram.com/wolfpms/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=GOCpLe1rGIk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ66coDh14s

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=G_67-sqD0h8
youtube.com/watch?v=oLuNr93-yJg

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Attached: 1505863923270.png (1200x689, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tilsteff/status/1027130000359809024
twitter.com/DoraGezwitscher/status/1027168064608133120
derstandard.at/2000085001222/Urteile-bahnen-Weg-fuer-Welle-an-Ausbuergerungen
immozentral.net/home/154420/
dga-ag.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=NXoCQfiboog
youtube.com/watch?v=nQXfqSTbRgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Pfeffer
I see and generally enjoy some well peppered Mettstullen.
>As a NEET you should.
If everything goes well I won't be NEET for much longer. I do enjoy some beer while grilling but not everyday. My goto drug for years was weed but it definitely had a negative impact on me and recently makes my heart go wild. Will keep your hints in mind, also nothing is better than Berliner Blutwurst mit Sauerkraut und Kartoffeln (Tote Oma).
>jogging
shivers, is biking OK?
> Einem geschenkten Gaul schaut man nicht ins Maul :)
Right, I should be thankful for her not having given up on me.
>protocol your changes and write down your progress,
and review these changes from time to time! This also applies to general life stuff like work etc.
This might be useful indeed.

Bump

Attached: 2f959aaf4ff61fb6.gif (450x266, 1.62M)

Will we ever have better gun laws in Germany?
What is your opinion on private citizens owning firearms?
What do you carry right now to defend yourself?
For me it is pic related.

Attached: sc2.jpg (1600x900, 270K)

Sommerloch and Tayanon got banned. We tried fighting the baltic niggers but they're immune to banter.

No, it will only get worse for law abiding citizens, while Muslims smuggle their M4s and AKs into the country.

Attached: das-boot.jpg (1406x791, 118K)

the easiest way to get Latvia and estnog out of here is by making them a Baltic/pol/

Attached: a u cring.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

There actually is one right now

Let's ignore the non Germans for a second and focus on the German soul.
Why do Germans hate the fact that people can defend themselves so much? I noticed that in online comments under articles reporting about the rare cases of a German home owner actually defending himself successfully with a firearm a large portion of people is actually mad at the home owner for "not just calling the police" like a good drone.
Where does this sentiment come from?

yeah and no sight of estnog yet.
all they need is a Thread for themselves

Germans are very obrigkeitsgläubg. They believe you call the police, they teleport behind you, tip their fedoras and save the damsel in distress.

Why do you think is that?

What do you guys think about the VS-Chef Maaßen allegedly being an AfD fanboy? Is it just leftie larping?
twitter.com/tilsteff/status/1027130000359809024

Nach oben buckeln, nach unten treten.

Attached: inside franzi.jpg (1210x895, 113K)

This.
As long as you are the leader, you can do anything with the german population.

How do you deal with this on a personal leve; knowing that you will never have true freedom because the Germans surrounding you are content with a 2000€ job and 3 bottles of beer a day?

twitter.com/DoraGezwitscher/status/1027168064608133120

Attached: DkE75THWwAEvqI5.jpg (874x461, 65K)

>before_after_feminism.jpg

>Normies screeching about islam in the comments, not realising that is about subhumans and not religion

Pegida/PI-News are the Breitbart boomers of Germany

I don't and am immensely blackpilled. My plan rn is saving 20k€, buy an old farm in Brandenburg or Sachsen and live /comfy/ as a hermit while watching the cities burn.

>implying that Islam is not evil

Attached: 1507389355543.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

Is a farm in Brandenburg or Sachsen that cheap?

What about the geneticist? Is he still around?

derstandard.at/2000085001222/Urteile-bahnen-Weg-fuer-Welle-an-Ausbuergerungen

Austrian government has been disappointing of late, but if this is true, it would be great.

Too late, the Turks already brought VdB into office.

It is evil in the sense of being a foreign ideology that is a uniting factor for the subhumans that come here. BUT is is only a problem because the subhumans are here. Christian niggers are no better than muslims. But Pegida and PI-News retards love based Christian non-whites.

I live in the center of NRW, inner city already looks like Africa

>shivers, is biking OK?
Of course biking is good as well. You just need to train longer to burn the same amount of calories as with jogging.
The thing is that jogging is a pretty efficient cardio sport. Swimming is great and efficient and most importantly
it doesn't shred your joints.

Overall, do the cardio sport that fits best to you, so you spend some time outside of a gym :).
I need to go Krautists, it's workout time :DDDD.

Attached: grundübungen.png (686x621, 126K)

Go to Vorpommern for cheaper land.
But watch out, no infrastructure and jobs.

Yes considering the immense power this cancer ridden communist has, beeing a Grüßausgust and all

>> 181603702
no, can't do... :( and that is not my internal slave driver speaking either. must get this shit completed before WINTER COMES :D

At least you've got a house to live in. For me it's...

> been slaving away for the whole summer almost non stop. it's damn tiring doing this by myself.

...with the added motivator of "You have nowhere else to live and just blew most of your money on this, so better get it right" :-)

What really has me worried is heating. It's beginning to look quite likely that I'll have to get a wood fired furnace and turn that into working room/water heating all by myself. Any other fuel would either require a HVAC company to set up because it's got the shit regulated out of it (in this case it is justified, oil and gas being rather more flammable and volatile than wood/coal...) or sucks (solar, heat pumps). And HVAC companies are booked solid like every summer because there are (a) not many to go around since everyone and their dog sent their kids to college instead of letting them become tradies and (b) the state pays a hefty premium so the pwecious fugees have a cozily warm place to live in winter.

If only I didn't have to also work a day job to pay for this whole thing on top of everything else...

By trying to make enough money to leave this shithole.

Attached: 0d0367da79e75869.gif (500x375, 408K)

since the Baltic General Thread is made, Kraut/pol/ is clean of foreigners, except for the based Peru

Attached: peru.jpg (800x556, 91K)

>most importantly
>it doesn't shred your joints.
Amen.

Keep your premises kebab free

Attached: remove_and_turk.png (641x497, 332K)

> Where does this sentiment come from?

> obrigkeitsgläubig

This. Plus brainwashing. Case in point: I got one hell of a chewing out when I assembled a toy gun out of Lego bricks in Kindergarten. How else should we have played cops and robbers in a place where none of the cunts that ran it thought to provide toy guns for us to play with?

He could in theory go full Eco Hitler.

Attached: giphy.gif (296x158, 3.54M)

Where would you go? The West is equally rotten and I doubt you will be happy as a German in Poland and Russia (which are far less based than people think).

Fortunately I grew up in the US and shot my first rifle at age 5 (supported of course). Germans are so proud of being defenseless. Revolting, really.

>"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine, and the machine is bleeding to death."

> OH NO NO

Attached: bye.png (605x447, 60K)

Oy vey, that's gevalt. I hope your staatlich anerkannte Erzieherin slammed this crafty weapon of terror right out of your hands and gave you some pills.
And after you calmed down give you some girl's clothes and dolls to play with.

>In the end I almost felt sorry for the roaches...

:DD

Attached: ba_inside_job.jpg (720x402, 76K)

what do you think votings in Bayern and Hessen?

AfD +-15% or much lower?

If you're lucky and your standards aren't too high. One can get very shitty houses for less than 1k€.
immozentral.net/home/154420/
dga-ag.de/
Ofcourse he is, hope he never leaves desu.
>Christian niggers are no better than muslims.
Not sure about that. See niggers that grew up in Germany, most of them are tolerable compared to the african refugees.
I live in Cologne, nuke this place already.
I'll go with biking for now, Asthma and jogging don't go to well together, maybe when I lost some weight it'll get better. Thanks for the encouragement!
Family comes from Stralsund so that is indeed an option, I don't really care.

bugplasma cant melt spaceships

peakaboo :D Balt/pol/ is shit anyways, you won't get rid of me that easy :D

Attached: Stamp Krautismo Elite War.png (2084x2084, 485K)

Depends on how much money i make, but either Switzerland or Asia.

Attached: German engineering.jpg (1005x525, 109K)

>Asia
Dont spend all your hard earned money on lewd figurines, user

> Balt/pol/ is shit anyways, you won't get rid of me that easy :D
Hehehe, Weltanschauung is strong ITT. :DDDD

Attached: krautistic.jpg (1920x1290, 1.06M)

LOL that's literally me i have a knife on my desk with exact same setup

autism

Attached: ju 287.jpg (700x318, 51K)

Attached: c5a7b8cbfaf5b322.jpg (307x536, 16K)

As I said, I lived in the US, and you can believe me when I say that niggers are not tolerable. They ruin every city, any suburb they move into. They have no place in Europe.

Switzerland has the same problems we do. I saw a lot of the world there really is nowhere to go for us, we must stay and fight.

Checked for numbers and for welfare fraud

Albanians > actual niggers

Attached: 1501874809725.jpg (752x960, 197K)

>WE WUZ ALIENS N SHEIT

Attached: Horten hört einen Abstürzenden US-Bomber.jpg (566x250, 57K)

Gruetzi! how's the job? is it comfy? how're colleagues?
>Balt/pol/
besides, I like folks in Kraut/pol/ way way much more.
>Weltanschauung
this!

Attached: Stamp Krautismo Weltanschauung.png (568x760, 17K)

DAS RITE!!! :DDD

>tfw not enough Hitlerite to mass build Haunebus

Attached: Horten_hört_ein_Hu.jpg (1024x925, 733K)

checked, what's your favorite sip?

Attached: 71WJysh0sPL._SY679_.jpg (270x679, 63K)

Attached: fuk.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>Hitlerite
it is all beneath the Antarctica ice, and well protected by our- never mind, there's nothing there. just fields of snow and ice.

I won't forget Hitlerite, if I ever become NEET.

Black coffee as upper and Billigbier from Lidl as downer.

So the rise of china, the single greatest cause for co2 level rise, fuelled by massive influx of western capital, has been a (((trick))) to weaken our frosty icy defenses?

>Billigbier
>Not billig Vodka

Attached: 1477649781257.png (540x516, 216K)

"Du hast eine Waffe gebaut user! Bau das sofort ab user!". Fucking cunts spouted Green propaganda, too. Overheard them virtue signalling over lunch one day "Ich finde dieses neue Muellkonzept ja Klasse!". I didn't understand back then but I remembered it because it sounded so fucking weird. Later I did understand and I'd like to travel back in time and give them the beating of their lives now. The Landratsamt here issues a 60 fucking side magazine entirely dedicated to which sorts of garbage to recycle how and where.

So in summary you are right. Piefkes are insane.

> Germans are so proud of being defenseless.

Maybe the Sörens who virtue-signal with their real names in comment sections. Me, I want landmines, NATO razor wire, a G3, a shitton of ammo, a bunch of LAWs and hand grenades in case the shitskins get really uppity one of these days. And I'd be even happier if the village I live in issued an ordinance that required any able-bodied male to be armed to this standard at the very least. So yeah, fuck gun laws, I want a Second Amendment.

I lived in Berlin-Wedding near a nigger bar for quite some time and they're indeed terrible. Education and social circles play a big role though, have met quite a few good ones. Granted, those were often only half-black, since Berlin was full of coalburning women in the 80s and 90s. But that's the same in the US, most of them aren't "pure".

IMO sandniggers are the bigger problem when it comes to white genocide. But pic related.

Attached: both.jpg (600x600, 37K)

shhh! they think it is working!

Attached: Hide your powerlevel.png (539x750, 511K)

>Lidl-Bier
At least get some Sternburg ffs

I think it's infuriating that they trick young men into going Bundeswehr by guilt tripping them with "you need to defend your country, user. What if the threatened YOUR family?". But not giving you guns at home or the agency to decide against whom to use them.

>Billigbier from Lidl
>beer in plastic bottles with screw caps
absolutely haram

Attached: Its+alomst+like+she+wants+foreigners+to+replace+germans+_ab33ef07f2de5435a2dd7c477b483676.jpg (499x499, 38K)

Beers of the same brew type and ingredients all taste alike to me, desu senpai.

No, canned. Plastic bottles leak CO2, they aren't suitable for carbonated beverages.

The gun laws are a complete disaster, but to suggest you can give soldiers the agency against whom to use them sounds like the cucked "Staatsbürger in Uniform" approach,

>Filename

did you see the filename of my HO229?

my man!

Attached: Stamp Autorisiert Memenstreitkraefte.png (859x880, 419K)

it's the plastic bottles that piss me off. But iirc Lidl has a brand of beer in glass-bottles but it's rather pricey and 25 cent Pfand.
youtube.com/watch?v=NXoCQfiboog

>canned
ENOUGH

Attached: sWgbeeQ.jpg (532x425, 25K)

Yep, we must stop being against all sort of things but being FOR only one thing, which is German/European survival and anything that stands against it must be crushed.

Attached: 9197624_original.jpg (645x548, 59K)

> Glass > Canned > Pl*stic

>canned
Well I can get behind that.
youtube.com/watch?v=nQXfqSTbRgo

Not soldiers, but average tax paying citizens who actually have skin in the game when it comes to defending their own family.
Not shooting because some 1.60m Volksschulabbrecher yells at them.

Attached: Stamp Krautismo Reichshauptquartier.png (952x600, 153K)

Bumpum

Attached: Virgin_Creatura_VS_Chad_Geisha.jpg (1481x673, 240K)

Fass > glass > blech > shit > carton > plastic

There was me, that is user, and my droogsm, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rasoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold moloko-plus... This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

Attached: 0a7aa1b160c8ad0d.gif (500x256, 992K)

So we had a family friend that is a USA truck driver, he had roughly 2-3 pallets full of expire Rockstar drinks, and he gave us all of them. It took up the entire pantry, and after 3 months of drinking it by myself, we had to throw them away :(

You know Fass is just a big can.

Show me your penis, stud muffin.

you're wasting good stuff on a mutt who hasn't even watched the movie, LET ALONE READ THE BOOK

>Fass
Where to you pour it into, user ?
(Obelix excluded)

why aren't you in the German underground resistance.

y u NEET instead?

c'mon Germany...

OC? Pretty good desu.
Probably for the better. I'd kill myself with these drinks if I had an unlimited supply.

Attached: csm_Sehenswuerdigkeiten_St_Viti_Kirche_Wechmar01_6e30824d55.jpg (480x600, 404K)

>But not giving you guns at home or the agency to decide against whom to use them.

They don't even give them guns at work. Never joined the Bundeswehr because I knew I'd hardly get to fire a gun ever. As J. Random Wehrpflichtiger you could count yourself lucky if you had fired a total of 20 rounds by the end of your tour of duty.

Hell, I overheard current Bundeswehr soldiers on the train a while ago. Apparently they'd been in the army for at least two years at that point (they bitched about some Feldwebel making them clean their Stube the day before christmas two years ago). They were talking about some kind of large scale exercise they were on the way back from (sounded like several days): The Powers That Be generously furnished them with two (2) magazines per soldier which were kept under lock and key until the half hour of range time on the very last day.

>why aren't you in the German underground resistance.
>y u NEET instead?
Destroying the jewish state by not paying taxes desu. Even with my 450€ job soon I'll get more money from the state than I pay.
Also, which underground? It's all under heavy Verfassungsschutz surveillance.

When it's time to go die in some Jew war, to "defend your people", they give you a broomstick.

jein
can't really compare a brewery barrel for bars with a "party" barrel from the discounter

Attached: selbstkuehlendes_bierfass.jpg (305x380, 30K)

implying

Attached: 03333333326993.jpg (1024x458, 100K)

Yeah, OC.
I was around 11ish and I survived, you would too.

Attached: 1493836573322.jpg (497x640, 110K)

Good work. I love pale women, hair colour doesn't matter. We have lots of Vietnamese (Fidschis) in East-Germany and they mostly stay to themselves, which is why I respect them. Would never date one though. :D
I-Is that you on the left?