Patrick Little: Friend or Foe?

So a lot of people are wondering if Patrick Little is truly /ourguy/ or a approved oppision/useful idiot.

Where is the evidence that this Patrick is really helping out against Jewish supremacy?
What other political talking points does he have other than expulsion of jews and reallocation of Israel's foreign aid to the black slave descendants?

Attached: Patrick Little.jpg (344x344, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zionistreport.com/2018/06/bombshell-a-little-investigation/
youtu.be/I3qDOeVFQ2Q?t=3m26s
youtube.com/watch?v=9bGRXLCehaI
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 7:15&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It doesn't matter he's redpilled on jews when he believes niggers deserve reparations and has campaigned on that promise, that's extremely cucked for anyone to ignore.

Hello JIDF

Attached: 1517152661892s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

Not JIDF, I just don't want to be deceived.

Money currently being wasted sending to pissrael will go to all niggers who can prove they had ancestors who were brought here by JEWISH slave traders

He definitely has the George Lincoln Rockwell vibe going for him, I like him.

His signs suck. He is shilled on this board daily for shekels. He makes Holocaust truth look retarded with his shit signs. Bro Nathanael does a better job and he's a fucking Jew.

Sorry but what did GLR accomplish or change?

Patrick Little is a true hero.

Attached: 1527261378866.png (1090x1090, 306K)

Just another Internet Attention Whore violating Jow Forums's rule for self promotion and advertisement.

For all you newfags who think this is cute, Sage goes in all fields, report and hide these threads, and /mlp/ is where you really belong.

I brought up a concern that the Jews wants all jews to do a mass exodus to Israel to bring forth the Antichrist.

What if Patrick Little is helping with that with his J-walking making jews think that "antisemitism is on the rise" and it would scare jews into leaving to Israel?

He's ok, but he should learn to be more diplomatic.
Not much, but just a litlle. He's way too enthusiastic when rambling to people. It's has just a bit too autistic feel on it.

Except old Georgie had good signs.

Never forget Frank Collin and how easy it is for them to infiltrate the counter-Semitic movement with a Jewish pederast.

>Sorry but what did GLR accomplish or change?
unification of the nazi party, but he was killed before he could reach phase two

Attached: TerminatirPatrickLittle copy.jpg (1563x1042, 140K)

Can he even give a good speech or not act like a retard? It takes money and charisma to win an election, not votes and redpills.

There's always going to be infiltrators.
Man, Jews just can't help themselves.

>le 1.35% face

That's still putting Niggers first, cuckfaggot.

I remember Patrick saying it would be a one time payment.

Patrick is a Zionist Jew working with (((TRS))). Here's proof:

zionistreport.com/2018/06/bombshell-a-little-investigation/

no, that's called a stratagem. something you could understand if you had the IQ greater than a chimp. sacrifice a pawn to get the queen

So cultivated an unimportant fringe movement that imploded, k

His main goal is to wake people up. He goes out, calls out the jews for all their crimes against humanity, their supremacy and so on.

He also wants to
>denuclearize Israel
>death penalty for introducing foreign aid bills to Israel (for politicians)
>reverse the 1965 immigration act
>destroy holocaust museums and memorials
>nationalize or break up Google / Facebook to stop their (((censorship)))
>audit the FED
>stop foreign wars for Israel
>peace in the middle east, hence stopping refugee flows to Europe
>declare Israel a terrorist state
>full naval blockade of Israel until it has repaid its foreign aid gibs in full

There are from the top of my head, there's more. Watch his streams / channels / website for a full platform.

Look how these threads are always flooded with shills coming with the

>muh FED/CIA govt employee
>moarpheus shit ()
>muh optics (he is actually good optics and is well received) pic related, a crowd reacting to his naming of the jew

You want a GLR/Hitler in the US, someone who might make something happen? Patrick Little is the guy, support him motherfuckers

Attached: h1.png (1864x982, 2.41M)

Judging by how hard the (((shills))) are trying to bring him down, I'm guessing this guy scared the living shit out of them

GLR didn't succeed nor did Hitler. I want someone who doesn't cuck for kikes.

oh wow, an e-celeb scamming retards into donating shekels to them. Who would have thought...oh yeah, every old fag on Jow Forums

Funny guy. But the autism.. ehh...
youtu.be/I3qDOeVFQ2Q?t=3m26s

I mean I guess you could call it fringe, except that nazi germany happened. your meme flag was a fringe movement except trotsky would be disgusted at how pathetic your numale movement is. they used to be an actual vanguard who would come in and usurp plantations by killing the establishment to gain their foothold. you are a pathetic larper with a meme flag

By those standards, who DID succeed? And they came close. What is your proposed alternative and why is it better, and why is it more realistic?

PATSY LITTLEBERG IS A CIA OPERATIVE SENT TO REPLACE DICKY SPENNY

>PATSY LITTLEBERG IS A CIA OPERATIVE SENT TO REPLACE DICKY SPENNY

>PATSY LITTLEBERG IS A CIA OPERATIVE SENT TO REPLACE DICKY SPENNY

Attached: 4.png (600x600, 228K)

No one has stopped the Zionist plan of world domination, or white genocide, or Communism, etc. People have gotten close but why did each one failed?

jews

you think Jews are just superior and can't be defeated?

Because of idiot goys who defend the Jews. USA,Soviet Union...etc

Perfectly logical. Jews freak out, take their cash and split. The US descends into chaos and bloodshed after the "economy" collapses. Meanwhile, they've shipped all the fighting age male niggers/sandniggers out of North Africa. So...they walk in and buy up all the real estate on the Med for pennies on the dollar and EU/USA get to clean up the stinking piles of shit they left behind. Mmmmmmmm...All that tasty beach front property at rock bottom prices!!

i'm saying that 11 jews have about 57% of the wealth on the planet

feel free to defeat them user. we are all waiting

Glows so hard

I agree, that is a problem.
What about idiot goys who allow Jews and Zionists to lead the opposition?

I'm asking why all these past heroes.. from GLR to Hitler... didnt succeed in defeating Jews. An even better question: considering they all failed do you think it's wise to repeat their methodology?

See:
Rockwell didn't succeed. He didn't even get close. I guess it's a good idea to do what he did!

Attached: brainlet 47.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

Think it's more a question of "effective or ineffective"

>An even better question: considering they all failed do you think it's wise to repeat their methodology?
you are not providing solutions, either way the nazi movement has already lost so it doesn't hurt to throw shit at a wall until it sticks
>Rockwell didn't succeed. He didn't even get close
he was killed. spooks were notorious for infiltration

>trotsky
lol he was a capitalist jew, Putin is realizing the panslavic bloc you absolute mong

Summary of this?

How would social media sites like google and facebook work when nationalized?

1. first of all, the indoctrinated masses. Talk about jews in public or try to deny the holocaust. I would be sent to jail between 3-10 years in this shithole for denying the holocaust btw.
2. second - their power structure. They operate from the shadows through NGO's and lower jews and traitors.
3. third is the massive wealth they have stole of thousands of years of jewery

>you are not providing solutions
I have but that's beyond the question. Everyone else is repeating the same mistakes others made. Why?

Patrick Shittle is a Jew generating anti-Semitism to spread Zionism

Attached: Antisemitism-Redpill.png (1488x1488, 1.02M)

Agreed ,Lots of Arabs have fallen for the "I am not like other Jews " meme. Hopefully whites don't

That's buying votes. Not that it matters, he's too sperged to win. But, if he wakes up blacks to the JQ than who cares?

>Everyone else is repeating the same mistakes others made. Why?
I don't even affiliate myself with natsoc and don't agree with it either, but it's obvious you are a d&c kike

> People have gotten close but why did each one failed?

It seems you must know, why don't you tell us?

Also, you did not answer this:
> What is your proposed alternative and why is it better, and why is it more realistic?

Shills will never answer this question because they literally can't

This, he is a d&c kike, he's been in about every single PL thread since May coming with the same arguments. Asked him what his alternative is many times with no answer

>1. first of all, the indoctrinated masses.
> I would be sent to jail between 3-10 years in this shithole for denying the holocaust btw.
So the first goal anons should have if they mean to defeat the Jew is mass-redpilling the world. But there are laws preventing this action in some places, which makes us all very fortunate to have the Internet. Why can't anons form 3-5+ user propaganda teams? You'd be shitposting and saving the huwhite race, versus shitposting to empower some ecelebs ego.
>2. second - their power structure. They operate from the shadows through NGO's and lower jews and traitors.
True. Let's expose them as part of that propaganda operation?
>3. third is the massive wealth they have stole of thousands of years of jewery
That's their weakness tho. Jow Forums doesn't need a salary to troll Jews -- their tears are our compensation.

Jow Forums can do more to stop Zionists than all of these stupid Jewish ecelebs combined!

>I'm not natsoc!
>you're a d&c kike!
Stay defeated, Moshe.

Shitposting is already being done. Hell, all I'm saying is just support the guy if it is as little as just give him a thumbs up on a YT stream or spread his vids or whatever, it doesn't mean you need to grab a sign and go name the jew yourself.

You have not provided any alternative solution that isn't already being done. Shitposting alone is not enough, and he is reaching people with this, countersignaling this is a sure sign of being a kike / useful idiot.

>Hell, all I'm saying is just support the guy if it is as little as just give him a thumbs up on a YT stream or spread his vids or whatever, it doesn't mean you need to grab a sign and go name the jew yourself.
Why should anyone support Patrick Shittle? He's repeating the same exact mistakes as Rockwell. Either Patrick Shittle is incompetent or he's purposely repeating these mistakes. Either way he's not a man worth a following.
>You have not provided any alternative solution that isn't already being done.
Anons aren't rising up. They're all too busy following Jewish ecelebs like Patrick Shittle so they don't have to do anything themselves. It's a lazy culture and I mean to break it =]

Yeaaaah, I have argued with you before in all these previous threads, you've said all kinds of things and you keep doing this talmudic reasoning.

Anons can have their lives together, make good money, have good carreers, have wives and kids, while supporting people who go out there and name the jew without being personally involved until a certain point and a certain critical mass. This is how revolutions happen, slowly.

The shitposting done FOR Pat Little was some of the least lazy thing done on Jow Forums. You advocated FOR this in your previous post, now you somehow deem it "lazy"?

That's a concern.

Its enabling nonwhite victim-financial complex. Prepare for reparations for mexicans for US-Mexican wars and from every other ethnic group for anything imaginable. These "reparations" are just an extortion business and whitey has to keep paying once he starts

Attached: diverse.jpg (500x289, 14K)

>while supporting people who go out there and purposely commit the same mistakes as past failures because they're crypto-Kikes sabotaging the white struggle
>The shitposting done FOR Pat Little
see above.

Attached: getoutjew.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

>(1)

Aw you mad we're buying your niggers Jew boy? Best part is it comes out of your pocket.

Attached: 1506902710214.jpg (496x521, 348K)

Looks like Patrick's new video is here:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bGRXLCehaI

do you think he doxed his fanbase again?

Attached: patrick shittle.jpg (1880x662, 150K)

Not everybody who is suspicious of Patrick Little is a shill.

Now tell me why he makes such poor quality signs.

>what his alternative is
I'd rather vote for Brother Nathanael. At least he has a way with words, given his Jewishness and all.

Stop shilling for this retard, and tell me why his signs suck so much? How much money does he need donated to make a decent sign? Why go out on these J-walks if he can't even bother?

>Brother Nathanael
NOPE!

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 7:15&version=KJV

Don't you know? Anyone here in good faith is a shill

I mean he goes out tells people about the Jews and how dangerous it is. He walks up to everyone regardless of their race. You have to understand jidf is willing to throw the word "Zionism" around to cause division. Whenever you hear somebody call Trump or Patrick little a Zionist, it's most definitely jidf.

Sending Jews to Israel is Zionism.

Attached: little zionism newsweek.jpg (1138x680, 117K)

You would bitch about the guys signs. Unlike the Left we don't have George Soros making our signs kike.

Attached: 1506581993900.png (439x290, 44K)

He's streaming right now

We don't want them here faggot. Nobody cares if they're Jewing each other in Israel. Grow a brain.

Attached: 1519438368819.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>Jews responsible for white genocide deserve their own State!!!!
piss off rabbi

Oh ok. Well good luck telling people your gonna kill them all brainlet. You're really gonna get a lot of support.

Attached: 1515489286135.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>we can either kill jews or reward them for white genocide
how about we treat them like any other criminal and imprison them? =]

In order for people to get on board with that, they have to know that jews are criminals.
That's where naming them comes in, don't you think?

>naming the Jew
isnt walking around town with signs looking like a schizophrenic.

We gotta normalize discussion of jews.
Bitching about Jews on the internet and in bloodsports streams isn't going to do help.

>We gotta normalize discussion of jews.
Yeah but without normalizing "anti-Semitism."

>no, that's called a stratagem.

It's strategic to appeal to a low IQ voter base that overwhelmingly votes for jewish democrats in every election?
90% of blacks voted for Clinton in 2016, and I expect that number to remain the same come 2020.

Patrick Little is appealing to no nigger except for the few dozen of Nation of Islam members that are already despised and ostracized by the average nigger.

Right some random faggot can do it better. Well go do it you whiny little bitch, nobodies stopping you.

Attached: 1513383491374.png (800x769, 126K)

There is no such thing as "anti-Semitism".

Fuck off boomer

He's redpilling the niggers and making Israel pay for it!

South Africa is what happens when you cuck for niggers and sign a contract to give away everything to make up for past injustices.

Niggers are predatory on the whole. Even if you pay them off to go away, they will come back eventually and find a way to demand more gibs.

You can disagree with me, but you gotta say something to say how i'm wrong instead of just telling me to fuck off.

Lmao you can't fool anyone here queer.

You're making a mistake thinking I want to replace Patrick Shittle or Richard Dickenhorst. The masses will replaces all these deceptive Jews first by rejecting them.

Sure there is. If you go around with a sign that says
>JEWS RAPE BABIES
and your target audience is normalfags who have no idea what the situation is, the Jew can cry "antisemitism" and gain sympathy from normalfags. This is why the Rockwell method failed. Dont walk around with signs like some pariah or mentally ill person. Engage in real discussion and debate.

do you think jews deserve their own State?

Because it's so absurd and retarded that I shouldn't have to? How the fuck is some unknown politician running in a state election going to force the millions of Jews in America to Israel? Israel barely has enough land to support their own rat population, they can't handle many others. And you act as if all Jews leaving America is a negative to begin with lmao Kikes should live together. They have no place among other peoples.

There is no such thing as Anti-semitism. It's like a serial killer saying you're anti-murderer or Killerphobic - It's ridiculous.
There is only Semitism...and then there is the natural reaction to it.

Absolutely. And we should have genetic laws in Europe that prevent Jews from serving in any authoritarian position.

>If you go around with a sign that says
>JEWS RAPE BABIES
>and your target audience is normalfags who have no idea what the situation is, the Jew can cry "antisemitism" and gain sympathy from normalfags. This is why the Rockwell method failed. Dont walk around with signs like some pariah or mentally ill person. Engage in real discussion and debate.

do you deny that ^

>Absolutely.
Why do Jews responsible for white genocide and destroying all Western Nations deserving of their own State instead of jail cells?

Based

>Patrick Little: Friend or Foe?
Doesn't know what he's doing. He's in the wrong phase of the game. It won't be time to come out as a Nazi for quite a while yet.

Telling the truth is telling the truth.

Do you deny my claim, yes or no? The Truth is the truth but how you tell it can vary with positive or negative effect.

Because most Jews aren't part of elite network. Your average Jew is just a societal menace because that is his nature. Same with any violent nigger. I don't want to kill all niggers, I just want them in their shit continent.

he's live now
and some obese sjw attacked him

>Your average Jew is just a societal menace because that is his nature. Same with any violent nigger.
>I don't want to kill all niggers, I just want them in their shit continent.
Israel is a wealthy and nuclear-armed State. Why should Jews who want to genocide the races of man be given a State from which they may attack at any time?