Reminder that Hitler's favorite alligator is still alive in a Moscow zoo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(alligator)

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Little_Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(alligator)
apjjf.org/-Frederick-S.-Litten/3225/article.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Having a favorite alligator
>Being this autistic

Hilter confirmed to be a Jow Forumstard.

>The name: Saturn
BUMP for truth

Attached: tenor.gif (498x469, 2.61M)

How many jews did it eat?

Holy shit, I need to go see this alligator before it dies

Do Alligators have hair on their backs?

Good thing Russia is right next to me, I can take a cheap train trip

What will I say to it?

That is pretty fucking gangster.

hitler did nothing wrong

Yes he did. He lost.

>previous name was Adolf Hitler
>(((They))) renamed it to saturn
What did (((they))) mean by this?

No, alligators are reptiles, not mammals.

>In 1993, when Russian tanks were moving down the Garden Ring after the collapse of the Soviet Union, Saturn cried out because of the vibrations, which a zookeeper thinks reminded him of the Battle of Berlin.

The fucking alligator has PTSD, what a fuckin world

>Saturn
Haha, get recked Naziboi.

Attached: 68C91E7D-7B11-42E3-8BB8-B46328B847E2.jpg (1125x1868, 699K)

why do you know this?

>How many jews did it eat?
Now we know how it happened

Attached: Sean-Spicer-Forgets-Hitler-Gassed-Millions-Of-Jews-In-Holocaust.jpg (500x320, 74K)

>Hilter confirmed to be a Jow Forumstard.

Of course! What did you think?

Attached: krautism.png (1920x2657, 2.26M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Little_Saturn

Attached: Gulag.jpg (884x757, 254K)

play a recording of hitler to him!

>Oy vey something Hitler liked still exists?! Guess we gotta go find it and kill it!

kek forgot about that operation

It's that German blood, it carries Teutonic autism.

Attached: 1436305460111.png (478x604, 628K)

>In the 1950s, the United States gave the Soviet Union a younger, female alligator as a gift.[1][11] She was named Shipka, and she and Saturn began mating, although they did not produce any offspring, as all the eggs Shipka produced have been infertile.[1][11] Shipka, who was thirty years younger than Saturn, later died, and Saturn was so distressed by her death that he refused food for a time.

Sad

>In 1993, when Russian tanks were moving down the Garden Ring after the collapse of the Soviet Union, Saturn cried out because of the vibrations, which a zookeeper thinks reminded him of the Battle of Berlin.

Attached: 1499466132272.jpg (1014x1024, 67K)

>Also in 2015, Saturn became sponsored by the French clothing company Lacoste.[2]

Lacoste for Nazi brand confirmed.

He was a saint, he loved every animal and they all loved him.

>Yes he did. He lost.

Fugg those feels...

Attached: aus_der_traum.jpg (474x291, 40K)

>British soldiers discovered Saturn, and brought him to Leipzig, then part of the Soviet Zone of Occupation, where they gave Saturn to the Soviets

GOTT
STRAFE
ENGLAND

ER
STRAFE
ES

Attached: 41241241.jpg (250x250, 9K)

holy crap
the feels...

Snow White animal scene but with Hitler

Attached: 1530151205237.jpg (410x468, 68K)

third time's the charm, Kameraden

Warms the heart

>Saturn_(alligator)
>HITLER loves saturn
figures

You best take pics and make a thread.

Give him an alligator sized MAGA hat

>Once, a drunk visitor threw a boulder on his head to wake him up, after which zoo veterinarians fought to keep him alive for months.
>Another time, a group of tourists threw glass bottles at Saturn, injuring him.
what the fuck man

Fucking Russians -_-

>every animal loved him
except the jews

I was going to post that see, but then I read
>group of tourists
which could imply non-ruskies.

Still gay.

we know what they meant, those fakkin joos

Attached: 1498365979727.jpg (375x1042, 85K)

Don't forget who we're dealing with here. Slavs, remember? And not just any Slavs, but Russians.

Please user:
I bet it would make an old gator very happy.

True. Poles still tour

;_;

Attached: 58f91a88d16e57f34708c127b30ebd4747c78dab30bd465ac2c6432e3a36b69c.jpg (1010x768, 213K)

Attached: 1467678218942-4.jpg (640x799, 83K)

Its just because those things are recorded - i bet many animals in American zoos suffer from kids and rude people and if they would live for more than 50 years, there would be a long reconrd of abuse from random people IF someone would keep that record.

Based hitlergator

Very true

Attached: HitlerDogcrop.jpg (498x705, 118K)

Putin may be based but Russians are sub-humans

Why say “joo”? Are you a kike? 10years old? You should kill yourself

can someone name this type of dog?

>commies went as far as even stealing an alligator in krautlandia
typical

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Nazi fashion are aesthetic as fuck.

>those feels

Attached: 1437361808134.jpg (904x542, 78K)

why did i say 'fakkin'?
i was typing like i might talk

i work at a zoo, can confirm people are cunts to the animals, stones thrown at them, shouting at them, taunting them expecting us to make the animals perform for their amusement etc etc i wish we could ban the humans from the zoo but apparently that wouldnt be good for business

a faggot dog (of the fox terrier variety)

what kind of shithole is the Moscow Zoo that the roof crumbles and the exhibits are open for gopniks to throw shit at the animals?

I'd name him Roger

Schnauzer or terrier i think, google and compare or reverse image search and maybe slmething will come up faggot

The Moscow Zoo

either a fox terrier or a small Schnauzer

thanks, ill get one later

I had a Schnauzer, thats not one but it is a good dog

make sure to celebrate today! 8/8

Of course they do you actual retard.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(alligator)
>When the aquarium building was destroyed by a bomb on 23 November 1943, 20 to 30 alligators and crocodiles were killed.[2][3] Press reports documented that the streets near the aquarium were littered with alligator and crocodile corpses, but that some, including Saturn, had survived and were wandering through the city in search of food.

tfw youre in germany and your city is getting bombed to rubble and when you come out you see alligators crawling around in the street looking for prey

Now say the story of those elephants in Tokyo Zoo that died of starvation because you couldn't afford Japanese imperialism. Shame on you, Murrica!
apjjf.org/-Frederick-S.-Litten/3225/article.html

Man I would've loved that fucking toy when I was a kid.
Maybe I am autistic?

Attached: ireland-is-baby-yoshi.jpg (2318x1650, 700K)

shnauzers have hairy as fuck brows
it's a fox terrier

they're pretty cool
they do need quite some exercise, though: lawn advised, for them to have fun a few hours a day

No you werent nigger

This alligator is protected by Hitlers spirit:

>During World War II, much of the Berlin Zoo was destroyed.[2] Of the zoo's 16,000 animals, only 96 survived.

>His German origins earned him the nickname 'Hitler', but he was later given the name 'Saturn'.[1] In 1993, when Russian tanks were moving down the Garden Ring after the collapse of the Soviet Union, Saturn cried out because of the vibrations, which a zookeeper thinks reminded him of the Battle of Berlin.[11]

>n his time at the Moscow Zoo, Saturn has had several narrow escapes from death. In the 1980s, a slab of concrete fell from the aquarium's ceiling into the alligator enclosure, but luckily for Saturn, he had made his way to a protective niche beforehand.[2] In 1990, a new aquarium building was built, but Saturn resisted the move, refusing to eat for four months and becoming close to death.[2] Once, a drunk visitor threw a boulder on his head to wake him up, after which zoo veterinarians fought to keep him alive for months.[1] Another time, a group of tourists threw glass bottles at Saturn, injuring him.[13] After these incidents, the enclosure was made more secure with the addition of thick glass wall.[1][13] In the 2010s, Saturn once again stopped eating, this time for nearly a year

>Once, a drunk visitor threw a boulder on his head to wake him up, after which zoo veterinarians fought to keep him alive for months.[1] Another time, a group of tourists threw glass bottles at Saturn, injuring him.
Fucking Russians.

Attached: 31bf364a5274ba6267a7fb3e0eb94bae7b5b7148c0a74cd357f15c3ed290afd0.jpg (550x412, 57K)

nice compilation thanx 4 sharez. i will show this to wife; she will get mad and do the 'muh drumph muh racists you evil' thing, but she will remember it and it will sink in. redpilling women, you have to be very slow and gentle;

I wonder why Hitler liked him so much. One thing is for certain though:
This alligator went through some shit

He misses Addie

Yupp. They probably did it, because he is famous over there for his origins. Poor alligator survived with only 92 animals from 16.000. Imagine the odds of that!

apparently the average alligator lifespan is 30-50 years, what is going on here?

Saturn > Kek??

Protected by Hitlers spirit. It must be. See:

(((Saturn)))
So no. They did it to mock him

American alligators live longer in captivity.

Attached: CheckEm5.jpg (425x263, 44K)

Can you feed it kikes? Or are they too reptilian to be fed to such an antediluvean beast.

Six gorillion goy.

Attached: 493952CB-455A-4400-81F3-29D22A27647A.jpg (750x1334, 242K)

Wtf is going on here? He isn`t listed as the oldest alligator

What is the world's oldest alligator?
Muja became the world's oldest American alligator in captivity when another of its species, Cabulitis, died in Riga Zoo in Latvia in 2007. That alligator was believed to be around 75 years old. The exact age of Muja is unknown, but it is at least 80 years old.Aug 5, 2016

Isn't saturn destined to return from exile to rule the gods?

Yepp. I wonder which spirit is in this alligator. Taking bets

>favorite alligator

Attached: 1486691180194.gif (355x300, 2.72M)

Oh fuck.. c- could it be?

>which is safe because Saturn is known as generally peaceful

What if the alligator is Hitler in alligator form and Hitler's still alive?

Well they clearly had a connection. This alligator survived massive bombings in 1943, and only survived together with 95 other animals of 16.000 total!

Less than 1%!

Why do I feel for this alligator? Is it because it was the Fuhrer's?

Attached: 1486263033973.jpg (1002x982, 272K)

Well that would explain why he managed to survive so many near death scenarios. Also

>Saturn (name of the alligator) is known as generally peaceful

I have more sympathy for this croc than I do anyone who ever voted for a Democrat.

That`s because this alligator had to face death in the eye multiple times, and got stronger and more wise because of it

>Saturn is known as generally peaceful

>Another time, a group of tourists threw glass bottles at Saturn, injuring him
Fucking kikes should pay for that.

Attached: 1505209712089.jpg (528x599, 101K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

Attached: AnimalRightsNaziGermany.jpg (269x370, 33K)