Friendly reminder that if you oppose the EU you are a Jewish drone and a cuck

Friendly reminder that if you oppose the EU you are a Jewish drone and a cuck.

Attached: w3ytergtyd.png (630x528, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=N3h95Qxe2c4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Israelis are the good Jews

Friendly reminder that if you oppose the New York Times you are a Jewish drone and a cuck.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 11.34.44 PM.png (386x590, 307K)

EU is jew colony.
Israel is jew nation.

Zionist jews shill from inside of EU into Israel.
Progressive jews shill from Israel, and inside EU, so they change social fabric of EU.

All 100% jewed.

WTF I LOVE ISRAEL NOW!

kek, from the Patrick little jwalk video...

Vote little, win big!

>good jews
lolwut

Israeli secret services are running an anti-EU propaganda campaign in attempt to destabilize the EU and create a weak and divided Europe that can be controlled through their American proxy.

Friendly reminder that you can recognize what a cucked, fucked up failure the EU is and want it dissolved without giving one single fuck about jews. Only faggot brainlets would try to make a comparison like OP here.

Attached: 596f0ad2cf0a96b516c66d7c2916a778.jpg (1075x1796, 176K)

Israel doesn't need to do shit to make people anti EU, the EU is doing enough by itself!

Attached: 1505776065650.png (1188x980, 622K)

Attached: 1503240975759.png (986x916, 815K)

jews don't believe in hell

Meanwhile the EU is importing tens of thousands of shit-skins because commie Germany is at the helm trying to completely destroy every bit of white european culture. Let's just ignore all that though, because your batshit crazy conspiracy theory sounds totally logical and rational, amirite?

Hell isn't real and was invented by jews so religion could be used as a tool for control. If anything Jews controlling the Earth is hell.

Attached: 1512208024226.jpg (1865x874, 1.13M)

ISRAELI WARS LEAD TO MORE MIGRANTS FAGGOT.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

Germans hate Jews so much that their ultimate solution is to become an Islamic country.

Agreed. Why do punks hate the EU? Trump told them to. Some Muslims reside there due to wars for Israel so it must be broken. They are reactionary fools, they are being rope a doped into supporting Israel like the generations of the past. Trump is okay but hes not a savior. The EU isnt an adversary for America to pit against new "based" countries like Russia or Poland.

So fuck you goyim that worship capitalism over culture. Your are the next generation of boomers in the making.

Attached: 5b5c258bfc7e934d088b462e.png (900x506, 438K)

lol

Attached: okay.gif (500x364, 983K)

Friendly reminder that if you support the EU you support white genocide and Kalergi plan.

Israel is the one "democracy" (read non turd world shithole) in the Middle East and we just need to wait for them to give us the go ahead to kill the Arabs.

Attached: 1519516650183.png (885x631, 728K)

Friendly reminder not to listen to any posters with the American flag. They have been fed only Jewish propaganda since their birth and can no longer discern truth from lies. Sadly they will go to any lenghts, even unknowingly, to defend their Jewish masters.

>tens of thousands
Try millions.

Attached: 1324181066730.jpg (680x401, 32K)

>Israel is the one "democracy" (read non turd world shithole) in the Middle East and we just need to wait for them to give us the go ahead to kill the Arabs.
I'd rather watch them kill each other and not getting involved.

That's like saying America is importing Mexicans and south Americans because of dollar dominance and available work. Refugees are feeling violence caused by israels proxy ISIS.

Also the majority of refugees reside in Turkey. Not the EU.

>American flag saying this stupid shit

First post fucking WORST post

Attached: smith-chart-01.png (700x392, 54K)

seething damage control

Who the fuck is talking about war, you retarded clown? Dissolving the EU takes power away from Germany and let's European countries once again make their own decisions concerning what's best for their people. If Germany wants to continue being suicidal and going full commie, then they can collapse on their own while other countries with non-idiots in decision making roles will withstand it. Tell me again how this is a bad thing precisely. The only people who should worry at all are the muslims and niggers invading the continent.

>good
>jews
Pick one and only one.

Friendly reminder that this poster is most likely a muslim as displayed by their obvious worry over getting booted out of Euro countries and also his overt hatred for jews. Really gets that noggin joggin. This sandnigger is the obvious enemy trying to spin bullshit ITT.

Dissolving the USA takes power away from Israel and lets all 50 states once again make their own decisions concerning what's best for their people.

I can do that too

EU is anti-white, it is forcefully replacing native europeans with non-white savages

Attached: 1528246729467.jpg (720x816, 160K)

Exactly! For some reason Pol doesn't understand this.

Better idea, we can sign all liberals up for the Peace Corp and send them to Iraq and etc. for a 70 years of pushing anti-racism, women's rights, sexual liberation and equality for sexual minorities, and a good nice helping of atrocity propaganda so they never forget stuff like 9/11 in preparation for the Greater Israel project. It'll be like killing two birds with one stone.

Attached: michaeljacksonisraeliflag.jpg (180x286, 16K)

Friendly reminder to Read the Fucking Sticky.

Attached: sage-and-report-bot-bait-posts.jpg (1600x1131, 743K)

Nice gaslighting. Israel isnt fighting Arabs. They are fighting Assyrians,Christians, North Africans, Egyptians and Persians.Israels devote allies in the ME are from the Arabias Saudi Arabia or Arabs as you call them.

If you support Israel you not only support White genocide. You support the genocide of blacks, north africans, the proud Assyrians, Persians and you support the Arab(the ones who did 9/11) doing it.

>EU arab that doesn't know shit about US politics or even EU politics, clearly.

Attached: YRQlMpI.png (455x561, 285K)

Friendly reminder turkRoaches are subspecies of kikes

>cringy adhom because no arguments

seething

Attached: 1527695299764.png (743x798, 594K)

False cause applies to pro Israel fools who bash the EU for accepting migrants claiming white genocide.

The EU is pro Iran
The EU is anti Israel
EU is pro Syria

America is pro Israel
America is anti Iran
America is pro Saudi

If you are going to claim white genocide its America who is doing it all in the name of capitalism.

You don't have an argument nigger. Dissolving the EU is demonstrably better for European countries when 2 or 3 are siphoning off wealth from the rest or going suicidal with their immigration that affects other countries extremely poorly. The obvious answer is exiting from a fucked up union, unless of course you're a shitskin in which case you would blame "da joos" because you arab faggots have been fighting with them for 1,000 years and would be adversarial towards any actions that would reign in immigration of your fellow shitskins. You couldn't be more transparent if you tried.

Attached: b8m24e2j48o.png (378x357, 81K)

Yeah, well, apply some pressure on them and we'll get them into line. Some of that does get quite personal for me since I am actually part Syrian (white and white-presenting, but part levantine).

Israel is butthurt because EU continue Iran trade, along with Russia, China etc. So much butthurt coming out now, Trump is a clown to the world are calling out this kikery.

No they don't you cretin lack of enforced borders leads to migrants

>unless of course you're a shitskin in which case you would blame "da joos"
Ah so it's a jew who thinks that anyone blaming kikes for being kikes MUST be an arab. Shouldn't have wasted my time even bothering to reply

Attached: 1530450115810.jpg (712x364, 53K)

STFU mutt, california and texas should leave the US union, they don't need the other shitskins.

Actually my thought, hehe. Anaesthetize them Dexter style, pack them in a C5 Galaxy, drop them over any Taliban shithole. Don't forget the rainbow chute.

>They don't know

Attached: joo.png (3275x1059, 141K)

Sure a fractured EU if you think of countries as gates would slow the tide of migrants but it wont solve the root of the problem. The problem is war in the middle east not the EU itself..If enough migrants flee they will get through.

>The problem is war in the middle east
No it's not
If countries recognise that they're based on a people and then organise their societies around preserving, protecting and propagating their peoples it is impossible for significant numbers of outsiders to flood into their countries

can't they just let each other do whatever the fuck they want? oh, right, religious people want to force their beliefs on others, of course

If the war in the middle east transforms into a general middle eastern war there will be no way for Turkey to hold back millions upon millions of refugees. Sure Britain will be safe out of the EU as an island but the continent of Europe will suffer regardless.

Blind hatred

>religious people want to force their beliefs on other

Everyone. Not only "religious people"
Even degenerates want force they worldview into our throats.
It's a common human trait.

their*

lmao fuc a kike

Lol not what’s happening. The EU is a tyrannical hellish concept dedicated to the destruction of its own citizens.

I want to force my worldview that people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want so long as it's not harming/stealing from other people. And being a degenerate is basically "doing stuff I don't like", mind you.

Stating the facts will make you feel negatively about the jews too. Jews are responsible for the free market capitalism and international banking we suffer today. They are responsible for the slave trade. Race mixing. Communism. Religious genocides. World wars. The current Opium epidemic. Bank bailouts. Complacency in 9/11. Iraq war faulty intelligence. Iran faulty intelligence.

it goes on and on. If you have no problem with the way things are you arent thinking. You are the goy they so tirelessly created for mass consumerism and capitalism.

Being a degenerate is harming yourself and society in the process. What you do effects others around you. So a world of pure Anarchy like you desire only leads to chaos thus liberty for no one. A republic respecting the moral authority of the past cultivates happy healthy lives not unadulterated individual freedoms.

A example easy to understand and see is alcoholism of a family member. They may only be hurting themselves but their actions break families up. Always remember what you do effects not only the people around you but the future generations as well.

The alcoholism is not the issue, the issue is the retard hitting other people, losing his job, etc. If he can't control himself, his family should leave him.

Also, try to justify genital mutilation, indoctrinating children in religion, and trying to prohibit ADULTS of seeing content that you think they need to be protected from, and that they can't decide wether they want to see or not.

Substance abuse (See. addictions) implodes societies. If you think personal self control can combat addiction you dont understand human beings enough to make decisions. I'm not saying prohibition is the answer but regulation is. Education is. Alcohol for example is a poison. People need to understand this over any capitalist consumerist propaganda they were brought up on.

Funny you would mention genital mutilation when jews are the ones responsible for that same criminality done at birth without the consent of the individual. Circumcision mentally scars the mind, mutilates the body of the individual as well offering a biological farm for beauty products. It's social Marxism and free market capitalism indoctrination at birth. From the moment you are circumscribed you are now a slave to Judea.

I mentioned genital mutilation because it's what I initially responded to, this post:
I agree with educating people, but let them make their own choices. Let them ruin their lives, and then show everyone what happens if you go down that path. Prohibition is indefensible from a moral and from a practical point of view.

Give us the go ahead. We don’t answer to them, or at least we shouldn’t. Way too many slaves in our government.

I would say life isnt fair we are all indoctrinated from birth. There is no true freedom but there is society. When you become an adult you are free however(at least in the west) to live life how you choose.

I disagree though with permanently scarring infants bodies such as circumcision. I disagree with sex with minors as they cannot consent. Theres no growing out of suffering physical and mental abuse done as such young ages. I've seen the traumatizing effects these have first hand. The fact humanity still practices barbarism is a joke.

I've unironically started to like the EU ever since the beginning of this year

The way the EU is standing up to the ZOG and refusing to attack Iran based on the kike's wishes really makes me wish the EU continue on this trend.

The US is hopeless at this point. It has become a full-blown kike puppet-state and is used as an attack dog by Israel. The EU may be the final hope of the white race to take back power assuming it gets its shit right with immigration.

Attached: itsoktobeamerican.png (508x673, 71K)

Guess I'm a Jew then. The EU is a load of shit and it is feeding off European culture and people like a vampire.

Attached: 1533749602944.png (235x98, 2K)

Iran is based
youtube.com/watch?v=N3h95Qxe2c4

Attached: 140003412743206.jpg (1002x564, 126K)

The hating on the EU was justified in a sense due to the threat of ISIS yet ISIS is pretty much wiped out. The massive terror attacks in Europe have since halted. Any continuation of hated is based purely on strawmans and ulterior motives such as "America First"

I would say Europe is becoming more attractive more open than America now without fear dictating peoples sensibilities. America is okay i guess but i can see the EU replacing us as the dominate world power. Kind've like British empire was subverted by America way back when.

You can say the exact same thing about American whites and European whites, you inbred camel fucker

Only the kalergi-coudenhove program, which is a result of jewish controlled america and city of london britain going to the middle east.

If you guys could remove all the dual-citizenship kikes from your government and take back control of your country to fight on behalf of whites, I would love to side with you, but we both know that's never going to happen, don't we?

Yes sadly at this point the EU is the last line of defense to maintain white supremacy in the world. As Chinks and Indians rise, white supremacy which has dominated the world in the last 500 years will finally begin to fade. Hoping that the EU wins this struggle and brings back the glory of white civilization.

Attached: usa7.jpg (298x169, 7K)

Nice false dicotomy, nigger.
This isn't even ironically funny.

The moment America accepted foreign cultures into its borders it was a ticking time bomb to disaster.Sure capitalism keeps us goys complacent but there will be a time when the money dries up and the jew will want to collect his debts. Theres a 70 million white block thats indoctrinated and fanatically pro Israel in the west. It's highly doubtful whites will take this country back.

Just as Rome burned so will America some day.

"Other"

Attached: SchwartzAndHelmet.jpg (641x550, 30K)

Ill say it again.

Theres a block of 70 million white Americans in the south that will die for Israel. If you love America still after this little fact theres no hope for you.

Attached: 5b4fd730a310796d8b4c6c93.jpg (800x531, 770K)

There are no good jews

Wow, that is some grade A fuckery. EU is Germany paying for the Holohoax in spades. Better make it look like they don't like each other so people don't figure out the scam.

Attached: 1476284054379.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

>pol claims to hate kikes
>still supporting a kike loving president
top kek

I agree, most are shills. But not only jews, russkies too.

Attached: 1526600163417.png (671x253, 21K)

We will slaughter the European menace

Everybody loves us deep down. We invented most of the tools you are using today.

site is 18+
kindly anhero