Good job sessions!!!!

Glad to see the impartial and fair DOJ being run so well!!!!

Attached: 7388AEA6-90EA-4A44-9A32-156234DAC985.png (750x1334, 287K)

Attached: 1516780002887.jpg (1500x1000, 816K)

why hasn't Trump fired that kike yet?

Because he's doing what Trump wants you fucking moron.

If he's guilty he's a crook and should go to fuck me in the add prison.

If he had a hooknose, he'd look like the creepiest Jew on Earth.

Meanwhile Democrats do the same shit but skate by because they're on the "right side of history."

Sessions is a fucking retard who has literally allowed his own deputy to become his boss

which is what?
Allowing the Mueller witch hunt to continue forever?

MUELLER IS /ourguy/, and you're a shill. Neck yourself fuckface.

Yes the guy who has only indicted Trump allies is own our side.

Dumbass.

Q said congressmen would be going to prison.

Attached: 1517117651964.jpg (2809x2952, 2.54M)

retards have been saying this for 2 years yet I have yet to see any indication of it

Attached: 1514778371699.jpg (2071x1258, 1.56M)

Attached: 1531255787681.png (514x1191, 353K)

>Meanwhile Democrats do the same shit but skate by because they're on the "right side of history."
You mean like Anthony Weiner, Corrine Brown, Chaka Fattah, Jesse Jackson Jr., and Laura Richardson? And these are just Federal Democrats who were indicted in the past decade, and ones I quickly found without any deeper research.

>being too dumb to understand the long con

Is there anyone more useless than Jeff Sessions? You could replace him with an actual pile of shit, like a literal turd, and achieve the same result. Why don't we get a petition going to replace the fuck eared elf with a turd? Normies love petitions.

>being legitimately retarded
>being to young to have a functional memory of twenty years of Mueller being filth
>being a faggot
>being fucking stupid
>running your idiot mouth
>sucking dick

Maybe he is being thrown to the wolves intentionally to open Pandora's box

Attached: image.jpg (748x865, 115K)

Glad rumsod caught that faggot alter

Insider trading is not illegal for members of congress. I think Obama made that change. You just have to report the trades you made to some office or something.

Funny you post this and are to ignorant to know that no charges were brought to the awans. Every time you try to shill your le mueller is /ourguy/ narrative you get BTFO

Awans got immunity you dumb fuck.

Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ) hinted in an interview on Fox Business with host Lou Dobbs that there will soon be “significant” news about former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz.