GOOD LUCK

Good luck buying house Americans. Hahaha

Attached: 20180807_182308.jpg (1067x1409, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive_contamination_from_the_Rocky_Flats_Plant
denverpost.com/2016/05/24/feds-favor-mini-nuke-power-plants-but-still-face-70k-ton-disposal-burden/
denverpost.com/2014/02/08/former-rocky-flats-site-stirs-concerns-for-some-neighbors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I own one and it's paid off.

>he doesn't get $38 billion from americans
shiggy

>Denver
Thats your problem faggot.

Denver is a shithole.

faggot looking for fag houses in fag state and faggitty faggotry

how big is that house in normal people's measurement?

Attached: US houses.png (755x1088, 1.75M)

There different state exhibit A

Attached: 20180807_091450.jpg (1071x1640, 499K)

>Living in Denver
Best off getting shanked by niggers in north Aurora. At least with the money you saved you can pay the outrageous hospital bill.

Exhibit B

Attached: 20180806_114013.jpg (1080x1630, 540K)

different states

Attached: 20180806_083451.jpg (1080x1600, 608K)

NH resident here. You're an idiot for living in liberal hellholes like Portsmouth.

Just another "gift" from our piece of shit parents generation.

Attached: 1516434469880.jpg (2335x1800, 2.48M)

Some people have to work for a living

You must be the same arab making the "please no brexit" threads. Posting this horse shit 3 times a day just makes you look like a retard. You can easily find a nice, modern house for $90-130k in America but you wouldn't know that of course.

Attached: uu_80216.jpg (1056x594, 90K)

3bed for $600K? Sounds affordable.

t. Bay area fag

picking custom made homes in nice areas without housing associations... no shit there worth more i can find a found here in Arizona for $130,000 that look the same as those.

>Eurofags
>knowing anything about American home prices

Attached: CC3C48F0-5ED1-4A8E-9287-D23CB57F096C.gif (499x499, 747K)

Bought one and then inherited two more that I now use as rentals.

>implying things aren't even worse in yurop

>Living in or near big cities
I got a 3200sqft house and several acres in the middle of no where for less than 200k

lmao fuck denver

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive_contamination_from_the_Rocky_Flats_Plant

denverpost.com/2016/05/24/feds-favor-mini-nuke-power-plants-but-still-face-70k-ton-disposal-burden/

denverpost.com/2014/02/08/former-rocky-flats-site-stirs-concerns-for-some-neighbors/

keep buying morans!

Washington Park neighborhood. Even an empty fucking lot will fetch a quarter million there. Guarantee all neighbors are $1.5m minimum newly built mod boxes.

>living in a city

Attached: costanza.png (500x375, 299K)

>picked a more expensive city to buy a house
Only Califags live in Denver, memeflag

>Good luck buying house Americans.
I own three.
All currently rented.
What's the problem?

try wisconsin you cherry picking dumb faggot
or somewhere midwest or south thats cheap as shit
see how easy that was you dumb euro faggot

news flash
some no name wisconsin town is like ridiculously cheap while san francisco bay area is ridiculously not

you fucking idiot

good night bitch

This thread again?

I just put a bid in on pic related. I have $100k in cash for a down payment after my wife and I saved up for 8 months after becoming debt free.

Attached: 4532112.jpg (1026x823, 162K)

Why 100k down when FHA loans

>100k in cash in 8 months

i dont think anything is an issue for you so your experience doesnt matter

So I dont have to pay PMI, and I'll have this house paid off in 4 - 5 years, after which 90% of my income will go towards investing.

>that random sloping roof-thing with boards going two different directions

but why

did yuo have this inspected by two different inspectors from different areas before bidding? because i've been watching home inspection youtubes and if you didn't, you're dumb.

>your experience doesnt matter

Yeah I was only raised in a lower class household and will retire a millionaire solely because of good personal life choices, but my experience doesn't matter. K bud.

>flags
yep checks out

what do you do to deserve to make so much money, tell me

that your "good personal life choices" led to and not frat brothers or something like that

625k? those are rookie numbers

Attached: vancouver_house1.jpg (869x762, 199K)

Starting my new job at Microsoft soon. Was planning on getting a house around $800k since I could easily afford it after starting

Im 25 and i own 2 houses that are over 2000 sq ft each, im using one as a rental. I was given nothing in life other than my good health. If you cant do the same, you should probably kill yourself.

>I was given nothing in life other than my good health. If you cant do the same, you should probably kill yourself.

wish you knew what it was like to not be given good health.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-08 Idaho Falls Real Estate - Idaho Falls ID Homes For Sale Zillow.png (401x218, 228K)

>sold
why?

You dumb fucks still haven't figured out that it's the LOT, not the structure on it. When you buy something like this, you're paying for the lot because you're going to raze and build new.

What are you, some sort of communist?

read the board before posting dipshit there are like 40 posts in this thread for fuck sake

who let the boomers out

While this is a problem, the cause of this problem is:
>Foreign investment in residential property
>Corruption driving home values up artificially
>GDP calculations including real estate transactions incentivizing policies centered around inflating home values rather than new development
Make no mistake. There will be a housing crash in the United States in the very near future, the likes of which we've never seen. The factors that will cause this are the collapse of corrupt policies, mass sell-off of properties owned by Chinese middle class and upper-middle investors (as their own economy tumbles), an increasing Fed borrowing rate and a sudden market correction. These factors may all kick in at once in a sort of perfect storm, and it will hurt in the process, but the result will be cheap homes for the now-expanding American middle class, and a resurgence of conservatism. It would be a good time to institute currency reform, too.

>Worked minimum wage for 2 years to pay for my associate's degree out of pocket at community college.
>Got a useful degree
>Saved up money for bachelor's degree out of pocket.
>Worked and went to school simultaneously.
>Got another useful degree.
>Jumped employment every year
>Never used debt or credit cards
>Paid for everything I own in cash
>Now work in healthcare IT, $100k salary
>Dated and married up (someone intelligent with a good degree/career)
>She brings in $110k

I deserve to this success for not living like a total brainlet. EZPZ

>saving 100 grand to put down on that fucking house
should be shot desu

you think IT jobs are still going to exist in 10 years?

get ready for a big ole surprise

Ok thanks mate

Attached: 5a4734b849093bb937e682b4b5483206.jpg (1018x739, 419K)

this is just the first house that popped up when I went to Zillow btw, it's not meant to be some ultimate example of a house

>implying that makes it justifiable.
Vancouver is cucked by the chinks. Good luck living there if your not rich

BIG fan. I want to raise a family here.

I guarantee it, but If not, my degree allows me to maintain a $100k income. Hard to outsource healthcare. Again, a decision I made because I'm not a literal retard.

>ut If not, my degree allows me to maintain a $100k income

your degree in what? no degree guarantees any income unless it's medical or engineering

stop being roundabout or your entire story is farce and lie

NYC says my house (1700 sq ft, fully paid for) is worth 925K. A similar house on my block sold recently for $1.2 million.

>no degree guarantees any income unless it's medical or engineering
Wow, you really are a literal retard. See: I work in healthcare and hold an MSN

"healthcare" doesnt mean you have an MSN it could mean your ea fucking LPN

if any big disease ever breaks out you are the first to die and you will be sick and smelling and seeing blood and pus and shit your whole life. awesome

Dear Odin, these houses are disturbingly hideous. Literally a shithole to store your garbage in while you and your obese le 56% polyamorous wife wagecuck. Ugh, so depressing.

Attached: 4C30D3B2-429C-4415-8B94-15D88C092B37-2173-0000044449767643.jpg (750x728, 67K)

Yeah because LPNs bring in $100k a year? What????

>if any big disease ever breaks out
Implying a unit director would have any patient contact. Do you know anything about which you speak?

ROFL like "patient contact" matters when your ein the same fucking building nigger

Do you know how diseases work, or do you wipe with your hand pajeet?

i have a healthcare related degree, retard. you're not safe from aerosolized particulate for fucking TWO MILES.

you probably didn't know that, though.

>aerosolized
>TWO MILES
You just lost all credibility bud. Ill take fries with that.

Denver used to be reasonably priced but now its over run by (((white liberals))) and Cali/NY refugees.

If you want a reasonably priced house in America, you're pretty much stuck to flyover states. Our housing debacle is one of the mountain of issues that is going to hammer our generation in the coming decade. Looking forward to being given an utterly broken nation to try and fix.

Colorado here. I was robbed of a future

Attached: 1531691055714-pol.png (1902x808, 2.38M)

Save up money and move. You're only robbed if you stay in a shithole state.

Literally wtf

I like this

>no sq feet mentioned

its a cuck shed

Attached: US vs EU.jpg (1426x713, 709K)

The cheapest houses here are $850k for a 2bd rotting apartment.

Attached: 1121.jpg (400x388, 27K)

That's what you get live with everyone moving there

It wasn't before California shat forth its legions upon us.

What a bargain

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-08 13-11-46.png (690x665, 358K)

And all the interns at UCHSC will get plenty of practice.

Stop living in downtown areas. Everything costs more. You WILL survive not living close to "nightlife". Plus when shit hits the fan the nioggers will overrun you first. Move to the outskirts, or better yet, live rurally.

Blacks in Virginia

Good luck mixing with your new refugee countrymen.

the drugs are cheap too though

Is there any law in america that prevents you from building a wall around your house?

Yup. I grew up in Aurora, and am old enough to remember when people from Fort Collins looked down on Denver as an economic "lost cause." But back then, we had actual neighborhoods and community. Now? The commie hordes have fucked us into an overpriced generic Cali clone.

wtf $36k for a 3bdrm and a nice little pool? i almost pay that much renting each year

wonder how buying property works for foreigners, like can a leaf jsut cross the border and buy something like that and live there? wtf i want it

No law, no. Just local building code and zoning issues.

Which probably isn't much of a problem in Danville tbqh.

>never used debt or credit cards
>I have $100k in cash for a down payment after my wife and I saved up for 8 months after becoming debt free.
>becoming debt free

Nice story plot hole you lying fat bastard. Go LARP somewhere else.

Good you guys deserve it. You'll never be able to buy a decent home. the next state to be taken by the mighty California is Arizona just wait and see. 8 years max

the fact that we have small houses like that selling at prices like that shows how much better our country is than you shit hole countries.
every other country can eat dicks.

>sewing division
wew!

My wife had student loans when I married her you drooling mouth-breather.

Ultimately it was Central America and Mexico, and the disaster of the 14th Amendment.

You brag about California, and yet you are all so determined to leave. Deep down you know you are shit, and simply want to destroy all good things.

I mean if you live in a dangerous area you wouldn't want property without walls.

The people who led the way in fucking up Denver were whites and (((whites))). The browns were just their tools.

This

In America you can get a house for as low as $50k and as high as millions, it all depends on your place in life and where the house is. But no matter where the house is, it's in America, better than any 3rd-world shithole.

I’m all about a housing market thread but it’s becoming bait at this point. Let’s thread about actual markets.

A lot of millenials who have lived in cities their whole lives have no idea that there are really nice houses that are affordable and in very nice areas, even nice towns across the US. They think just because houses start at $900k in Seattle, they must be like that everywhere.

Interesting. I sure wonder who lives in the 44,000 sq ft compound down the street from me in bath township... oh wait it’s LeBron James.

Poor basement Faggot.

KEKSHED
U
C
K
S
H
E
D

now everybody think. who has caused these problems? was it the boomers with their mortgages leaving nothing for their children? was it Obama with his terrible economic plans? was it the increased rates on loans? was it the bankers? the media? the real-estate agents? doing some research and im sure you'll find who's responsible

Attached: Mt. St. Helens.jpg (2048x1365, 2.3M)