Is sleeping in your car red pilled Jow Forums?

Is sleeping in your car red pilled Jow Forums?

>no rent
>live literally anywhere
>simpler life, happier life
>no asshole neighbours to fuck with you
>saves money

I'm seriously considering this.

Attached: sleeping-in-car-1.jpg (504x336, 39K)

lol

I’d rather live in the woods, like a crazy mountain man..

Get a medium sized van and live in it. Don't put windows in it or anything, just a sun roof and have a solar panel on top of it.

Attached: Vauxhall~Combo~(4).jpg (730x466, 92K)

redpilled: living in your car on land you own as you work it into something superior to what it was before you owned it
bluepilled: living in a city in a car while scraping by on welfare

I lived in a car for a few months in New Zealand and it wasn't fun.

>have to move around constantly and use a lot of gasoline
>car will require repairs/maintenance more often
>small environment will become too closed after a while
>asshole drivers/truckers wondering what the hell you're doing
>can't keep a regular job
converting a van/small bus/whatever is a much better idea than living in your car like a homeless person and these things aren't long term. you need money for a basic RV in order to comfortably live on the road which will cost around 10,000 USD at least unless you're buying an older one.

in summer months you'll die, in winter months you'll die.

you need a lot money to prepare one of those for permanent residency. it's worth it tho, and it's my only goal in life right now. i will live my life in one of those things, parking next to starbucks every night.

It's uncomfortable and leaves you exposed. Conversion Vans are god tier.

the state of fucking pol lads. cuck sheds have given way to cuck trunks

REDPILLED CUNKS OF POL UNITE

>parking next to starcucks
>living in a van in the middle of a fucking nigger infested city

Wait until you want or need something that doesn't fit in the car. Also good luck getting laid.

Check out Jow Forumsvandwellers

You need about 3 or 4 grand to set one of those up properly.

this. go innawoods like my ancestors. shit was probably comfy af

Yeah, especially while driving. Saves you time you'd otherwise waste in traffic

If this catches on could I charge you sad millennials rent to live in my trunk?

Attached: trumped.jpg (522x546, 205K)

>car smells like an armpit and looks worn
>no shower so you have to use the gym shower every morning
>spend hours sitting at the coin laundry primarily just to make sure nobody steals your clothes
>storing food is almost impossible since you have no way to refrigerate it so you're likely eating cheap fast food or canned beans
>car seats are not comfy to sleep on

Why not RV?

No. Not redpilled. But go ahead, user, nobody is going to stop you.

moneyz

Attached: tumblr_inline_o5o717hQyW1t6h7l0_500.png (500x386, 81K)

in summer months you'll die, in winter months you'll die.

Your house is literally on wheels. You simply drive to different states every few months so you're always living in a milder climate.

You can't park that anywhere without people knowing you are sleeping inside.

Yes, redpilled. I did this for maybe a year - year and a half, off and on. None of the bad happenings you might expect. I encourage anyone to do this as a formative manly experience. Save up a bit of money and you can turn it into an epic road trip, checking out all the great nature spots in your country. There will be websites telling you what are the good spots to park (in America, good spots are BLM land, truck stops, hospitals, churches, campgrounds, and maybe Wal Marts).

Pretty sure you will be sick of it after six months, though. You will want the good 'ol days when you could spread your stuff out, have friends over, have a GF, cook your favorite meal, not freeze/boil your ass off, etc.

its redpilled, definitely
but also hard to do, depending on where you live
for example if its very hot in the summer you're gonna have a nice warm sleep at night but there will be mosquitos so you'll need some sort of strong DEET spray
also depends on laws, in many safer wealthy areas you'll get hassled by cops or potentially arrested.
if you sleep in poorer areas then you'll be exposed to whatever nigburglar who wants to smash your window just to fuck with you for sleeping in your car and potentially try to take your shit.

if you can afford it, put all your stuff in public storage, but that will cost around $50-70 per month, and sleep in your car completely empty, with windows tinted, and crack the window for some air. make sure you have protection like pepper spray at least.

i've done it before so i know what i'm talking about. never been attacked but had a couple problems with police.

>no asshole neighbours to fuck with you
What?

Attractive homeless guys have no problem getting laid.
They just go to the girl’s house to shit, shower, and fuck while the girl gets off on fucking another degenerate.

>says the dude from north america

you can't escape the tides in central europe.

yeah fucking oath where did that come from

live in a car or rent a garage. work long hours. wear the same clothes every day. eat like a peasant. save money. buy land. live off of your own labour

the old ways are best

this would be great, but for some reason i'm ashamed to do it

Attached: kentucky_camper_royaldb.jpg (1041x499, 58K)

only a subhuman baby boomer would actually consider this unironically
I can't wait until your disgusting generation dies. You lot are responsible for a very large portion of what is wrong with the world, including communist larpers
fuck you

Who are you trying to impress?

Drill a hole on the side and give mobile glory hole blowjobs...

P.S. Reading other comments now.

I have done it in a pickup truck and a van, never a car. You will need the space.
I moved around so that the climate was suitable.
I generally stayed away from cities.

obvious poor fag

>take care of your car
>not going to the gym every morning anyway
>oh no, an hour or two in the laundromat once a week
>beef/deer jerky, dried fruits, nuts, fruits/vegetables that don't need to be refrigerated

No. It's degenerate. You need to be a part of a community and contribute. Also how are you going to raise your white kids in a car? And where will your wife stay? In her own car? If you are a poorfag then split the rent on an apartment with some other dude or dudes.

Man is a social animal. It's hardwired in your biology. It is super important to your happiness. Trust me. I'm lonely and I'm learning it the hard way. Don't make my mistake.

I want comfy proprietary ancap villages tucked into the forest.

Attached: 1493689147964.gif (498x720, 979K)

Innovative lol

it's something to do for a few years in your 20's, in order to save money and learn to live frugally

a man doesn't need kids till his 30's

You guys are fucking retarded. You can't live happily like that. Men aren't meant to be wandering idiots. Men control an area of land and grow from it. Living from a literal mobile home severely restricts your freedom. Not only that, but good luck to you if something bad should happen to your moving house like a vehicle break down.

Hold on I've discovered something even better.

Attached: qrq7ktaz4te11.jpg (1404x1200, 328K)

your mom

haha cry more young man. Maybe if you would have saved more money than you spent on junk food, video games, and other childish bullshit you'd have a house to live in now. Stop blaming everybody but yourself for your problems you fucking pathetic loser.

I'm only 42 by the way. GenX master race.

Attached: 1500914156089m.jpg (820x1024, 54K)

You will fuck up your back. Other than that if you have no attachments or you want to save money, go nuts. I basically live in my job, I have all that I have in a house in there, and I can even cook meals on the one plate ceramic cooker.

niggers will still steal it, even with you in it

if you think, it's even easier to make friends this way, hook up different girls/guys through local hookup sites(there are alot of gay ones) whitout being anxious that someone will know about you

indians have kids in their 20's

I did this for 3 months in the states, went back to Norway for 3 months, came back and did it again, etc, for two years. AMA.

its even more redpilled if its someone elses car

>just responds with the cynical "lole you should have traded everything traditional for money and consumerism you dumb kid xD"
You genuinely deserve a painful death. I have my own living space, that is not the point here. Life is not measured by how much money you can make, you genuine retard.

I hope you have had an AMAZING lawn mowing life, bud! I'm sure it was very wholesome!

what did you do for power? say, keeping a laptop and phone charged?

Its easy and cheap. Been doing it for a year now. My two forms of entertainment are reading ebooks and shitposting. Money stacks up much faster. Buying a sixer acre plot next month after all this time saving up.

Did you try it in southern Utah? This has got to be the best place for it. Anywhere else in the West is good too.

Cigarette lighter charger for the phone, laptop Starcucks and I made some friends/twitter thots and charged my phone there. The few times I stayed at campsites to try and make friends/use showers usually had electrical outlets.

Problems I see are places to shit, showering, laundry and power for appliances. Am I missing something and any advice?

Seems cool unless it is -10 c or less outside

>
>i think cars can charge the phone&laptop

What do you read?

Didn't get out west sadly, I did the east coast because I was afraid of overstaying my visa if I traveled too far. Furthest west I got was Arkansas. I did the North in the summer and South in the winter. I did get trapped in a blizzard in PA once though, was at a truck stop and no one was around and the snow kept piling up. I was OK, but I was worried I would get hypothermia.

Cigarette port. You can plug an inverter in there for labtop. But honestly I haven't charged mine in a couple months. I use a basic usb charger plugged in for phone and tablet. That's movies and music and books. Sometimes I plug in the PlayStation vita for mgs3 or persona. But usually after work I just wanna read or shitpost. Maybe fall asleep to the movie zulu

Stay mad commie

What are you retarded? I'm doing it right now.

No but JimmyRustler.com is red pilled. Sleeping in your car does not address the Jewish Question.

God you sound pathetic. Stop bitching and whining you fucking cuck.

Only total losers say shit like "life is not measured by how much money you can make" and you know it. Stop making excuses for yourself. It's getting you nowhere.

I don't mow my own lawn anymore. We hire a company to do that.

Attached: 1489201044494.jpg (381x302, 25K)

Attached: 0012882_usb-car-charger-2-port-5v-1a21a-black.jpg (3200x2400, 412K)

i just asked what do you read usually...
ARE YOU RETARDED?

The US highways usually have rest stops every so often for shitting. Sometimes I just went and shat in the forest area that lines the highways, do not know the word for that. Showers, I used campsites but I mostly used biodegradable soap (Dr Brenner) and just washed in the ocean, or lakes or rivers. I do that in Norway camping also so no big deal for me. Laundry was the biggest pain. The US has some stuff called Febreeze which is kinda like how the French used to wash their clothes, just spray some nice smelling stuff on it. But twitter thots were good for laundry, but often I would just go to a laundromat. There are some terrifying laundromats where bandit niggers roam in the South though.

what are the advantages of being in a car? i'm planning to go off the grid soon for approximately 10 months, as this is how long i will need to save money to buy land. simply renting a lockup or garage to sleep in seems over 50% cheaper than running a car

>sleeping a clio trunk
Well maybe with more alcohol than blood in your veins.

enjoy dying of earth choke , don't forget than in uk or france while it's 35c° out it can easily reach 50 in your car , in australia it's probably up 60c° for 2 months.

So nope.

This i found a guy who bought 4 acres and a small cabbin in the middle of nowhere for 15k€ ...

fews photovolatic pannel a fridge who work with gas later and a phone then he got almost all comodity out of runing water. add 4k€ on the top of the table for a pump and solar pannel to get it working and drill a well and you are about it.

Slot trench latrine on blm for shitting. Power comes from car. Shower is easy. You can buy a camp shower from Walmart for like three bucks. It's basically a space blanket bag that uses sunlight to heat water in bag. You hang it from a rope you toss around tree limb and twist nozzle to dispense warm water. Laundry can be done with bucket filled with water. Hang clothes to dry.

Would be nice if you could have a private bathroom.

Yeah and its also depressing as fuck

Not if you have trailer trash or gypsy friends who travel with you.

Oh okay. Well right now going through Conan series. Lots of old pulps and noir. Pol threads often recommend good books. Mein kampf was pretty cool. After I finish all these Conan books plan to start reading the old tarzan books

I'm a minimalist and never considered that option. Only men who got kicked out of their homes by their wives sleep in their car.

yeah the loneliness would bother me the most...i'd miss you guys banter

>wants fucking juggalo tier friends
i would kill myself first

how does it feel living in the third world?

my neetbucks are 1300-1500 per month, 450 of it is rent.

jerky is expensive af cuz

Advantages is that obviously it is transport, you can go anywhere you want. With a UK visa you can drive mostly anywhere and just be there. If you don't like somewhere you could leave. If you are using tinder then you can find far away thots and just drive to them for sex/laundry/shower/comfy bed.

Second advantage is that it is your bed. I have no difficulties sleeping anywhere so it was OK for me to just curl up in the backseat. Take blankets. Just mind the weather. As anons said above, winter can kill you and in summer misquotes can be a pain. Another option would be to take a tent with you and wildcamp or stay in campsites. Just plan ahead and take care what the weather is like where you are going and when.

Disadvantages of a car is that 1. limited space 2. petrol is expensive 3. wear and tear on your car 4. chance of breakdowns 5. cops may hassle you in a foreign country

what the fuck, disability or fucking plain welfare?

Gym membership you fat faggot

You should watch TT:On the edge a documentary about the isle of man TT and focuses on Guy Martin, he sometimes lives in a van, and he's a cool dude, he has forgone everything in his life to achieve his goal of winning the TT, there is nothing more badass than that

Cell towers are everywhere. The only time I can't visit here was the deserts of Nevada. Heats not so bad. USB rechargeable battery powered mini fan and windows down, block windshield with those reflective accordion things. Even in 110 Nevada desert you can keep interior in mid 70s

Is that a photo of Mao in the top left???

Attached: 1523446208189m.jpg (768x1024, 98K)

I've thought of this once or twice then I remember that I'm snoring like a chainsaw

I used to live in my car, Lexus ls430 in my early 20s. I had a membership at the ymca based on my income, which I paid $9 a month. I used it too relax, stay in shape, microwave my food, shower and dress.

its depressing and youll never get pussy but its what I had to do.

>I'm seriously considering this.
get a VW westfalia. 2 beds, sink, fridge, closets. i call mine a house on wheels. and if you broke down, anyone in a wesfalia or vanagon will stop and help you. as we say "it's not a car, it's a cult"

There are plenty of campgrounds that have those. One night and you will be fully refreshed and recharged.

People who do this in civilization usually have gym memberships.

Restaurants are often good for a quick charge, and you will be eating at restaurants more often.

Solar chargers are reasonably cheap and you can get an inverter to run off your car battery for a couple hundred bucks. But I found this drained the battery quickly (which put me at risk) for a charge that was usually not necessary.

For gnarly deserts, suggest extra battery and extra spare tire, extra water, strong boards with glued-on sand, boat winch, crobar, extra belt and belt bar, breaker bar, general tools... basically, you will need to be able to fix common minor problems in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, before you roast to death. And don't speed or you will fuck your axle on a wash and then you will be fucked.

I avoided robbers by staying away from civilization and by making my truck look like a hoarders' garbage car. I even smashed some parts of it and duck taped them to look like I was broke. For long hikes I would put a pebble in one of the leads to the distributor cap.

All in all it's not that bad. As long as you dress in clean clothes and shower everyday then no one knows unless you tell them. Today I fucked up tho. My gas gauge had been broken since forever. I have today off work so last night tired I drove out to blm land and went to sleep. Forgot to calculate miles driven against gas put in. Ran out this morning on the way into town. Now I'm pulled under a bridge. Gonna shitpost like a real troll til the sun goes down. Then I'ma hike six miles into town and fill my jerrycan. Then six miles back to the car and refuel. Even that won't suck too bad. I like to keep in shape on my day off anyway.

You have to go back

Attached: 1497836327975.png (584x717, 162K)

>riding down hills in that
an adventure every time!

Van life is for spoiled rich white kids in their 20's that don't want to work a real job. You will get tired of it in a few years and back to wagecucking you go.

>work a real job
i was working real job. that was 30 yo, so times are changed, but yes, i was in my 20's. and had a blast.