This was a moral victory for Democrats

This was a moral victory for Democrats

BLUE WAVE INCOMING

Attached: 1518043337005.jpg (1073x410, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/greenparty?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag
twitter.com/Sean84076698/status/1023178115441483776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it isn't over there O'Connor will win I saw it on CNN

A moral victory? You all looked like fucking retards losing your shit over the Green Party and Russia. Kek

I even heard bernie still has a chance. Keep up the good fight brother.

Not happening. Theres only like 8k outstanding votes to be counted yet.

Won’t this push more repubs into voting during the mid-term?

>This was a moral victory for Democrats

No such thing as a moral victory when the history books are written. Just a D or an R.

Attached: 1504059786836.png (178x173, 68K)

CNN didn't support Bernie Trumptard, you don't even know how to troll right

twitter.com/hashtag/greenparty?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag

uh yeah... Moral.... right

>Dems lose the state that won Obama the presidency
>LOL STUPID REPUBLITHUGS BARELY WON BLUE WAVE BLUE WAVE BLUE WAVE

Attached: 1446869457955.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Well considering it’s too close to call and there’s still 8000 ballots to count I wouldn’t claim victory so quickly

Democrats do shit like this all the time to somehow turn a loss into a win.
>it was real in my mind
There were a few articles I saw when I woke up saying "why this is a good thing".

*********breathes in******** **********breathes in deeper*********

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>inb4 the jews swing the election again

Attached: 1533225646351.jpg (800x527, 155K)

IT’S HER TURN

Attached: 93FBEDE4-7657-47A5-B320-D6A76CCA36D5.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

last election for this seat the republican won with a 36 point margin.

How much did the DNC and press shill last time?

What's the significance of this? Are democrats coming dangerously closer than they should?

I read a tweet from Sean Last where he cites an article saying that Democrat turnout is super high in House primaries:
twitter.com/Sean84076698/status/1023178115441483776

How are things going?

that was presidential turnout. Only like 47% of reps turned out for this meme election and the dems STILL lost

They’ll ignore that though, as if these two aren’t going to go against each other again in November.

Republicans didn’t show up this time. These turds will be in full panic when Sellout Sherrod has his ass shit canned in November.

QUICK!!!! We need more Somali niggers imported to Columbus asap!!!! - gov. Kasich

It is a district you dumb nigger. Not the whole state. In 2016 the congressman won a 66 percent majority, while Trump won by 11 points.

Also this is 3 month seat, Republicans had to spend millions more and had to campaign aggressively, using the president, Vice President and former Governor. Meanwhile Democrats crushed Right to Work in Missouri and in Washington Top Two primaries, had two republican held Districts with a combined Democrat percentage of over 50 percent and another that is within three points. Aka 2 almost guaranteed pickups and a likely third. 3 congress seats, from one state.

WOOHOOO

Attached: IMG_2226.jpg (1242x2208, 634K)

>T-t-turnout!!!
It’s like you retards can’t grasp the fact that this is looking bad. If this trend continues to the midterms things will not be looking very good for Repubs. But all you fags care about is one meme election that doesn’t even hold that much weight. Great he won, but it’s in a heavily red district. Repubs in more vulnerable positions should be pissing their pants. Daddy trump can’t campaign for every republican.

GreenWave 2018

Attached: GreenWave 2.jpg (1315x495, 93K)