Smart women adviced to marry dumb men by researcher

Professor Inhorn’s study, presented at the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology’s meeting in Barcelona, involved questioning 150 American and Israeli women with high levels of education who had chosen to freeze their eggs.

She found that 85 per cent of them were single and the majority had opted for egg freezing due to a ‘lack of a stable partner’.

But women may be slow to follow Professor Inhorn’s advice as her own research also shows that hypogamy or ‘marrying down’ is unpopular with women.

‘They didn’t want to marry or partner with someone less educated and of lower socio-economic status,’ she said. ‘They wanted equality in their relationship.’ In fact, another study co-authored by Professor Inhorn found women often desired men from a higher socio-economic level.

‘Traditionally, women in societies around the world have tried to achieve hypergamy, or “marrying up” in an attempt to secure a better future for themselves and their children,’ the study said, although it acknowledged that with more women in education, ‘these trends may be reversing’.

Attached: DA929153-89DE-4EBF-829D-595229676CF4.jpg (750x750, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyandsoul.com.au/sex-relationships/relationships/why-smart-women-need-to-marry-dumb-men/news-story/c6d654b03ffff4992187cd8a8f29077b
marciainhorn.com/wp-content/uploads/etrds0428.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now post the link to your made up study

Smart men can't marry women, it's too much of a gamble they could rape you financially

Attached: duh.jpg (599x599, 33K)

Maybe they just aren't wife material.
Had a teacher in my university days that was basically an unmarried angry bitch who lived in pure bitterness whenever she saw another woman with a ring in her finger.

>be 2018
>professor inhorn realizes that women theoretically prefer a partner that has social value

I am glad to see that american educated is not a waste of money after all

bodyandsoul.com.au/sex-relationships/relationships/why-smart-women-need-to-marry-dumb-men/news-story/c6d654b03ffff4992187cd8a8f29077b

Here is the article and here is the study article by the professor

marciainhorn.com/wp-content/uploads/etrds0428.pdf

>Why smart women need to marry dumb men
>image from Knocked Up

Also """""smart women""""" are women who acknowledge their biology and the uses of that wet slimy hole between her legs. Not a women who stuff their noses in books and post on facebook about how so much smarter they are.

Attached: 1524396300411.jpg (1200x849, 182K)

Professor Inhorn teaches at Yale, a top university in America

This is part of Africanization and the creation of the Goyim slaves

Thank you

Someone who marries a woman in this day and age isn't very smart in the first place.

>smart woman
>can't figure out how to get married

Its a study done by a kike right?

How accurate is that book "Vaught's practical Character Reader"? Is that really true?

When you are in that position of being an independently well off and smart women, it will be harder for you to marry up, as most men in the same position would look for much more attractive, younger with personalities. Someone they could actually form a relationship with, instead of both people working too much. Women like the ones mentioned here aren't really ideal choices for the men in the same or better positions.

My wife is a medical doctor and I’m an engineer. White and based

kikes brainwashing people to believe a (((university))) education is equivalent to intelligence.

>smart women

Since OP is German I'm going to guess they have never seen Knocked Up.

So you are a Jewish power couple with 5 kids. Not everyone can be part of the chosen people.

I'm male nurse with a bsn and I guarantee you some cunt with a humanities degree thinks she's smarter than me. Smart women are fucking dumb.

Not sure. But my mother looks like the right image and she gave me away when I was five years old to live a life being a nigger loving whore. So, yeah.

And to get all these strong independent women some dick before they have to admit their bullshit is against human nature.

And making the world dumber...

Do you have a tattoo?

Finkle is Inhorn

Accurate.

Smart people equate to Jews on pol?

No. I've considered getting one on my upper bicep since my scrubs would cover it. But I'm not keen on sitting around for an hour while they draw it.

just shows women are far more priviliged than men.
volcel for life.

How does it feel that she makes more than you?

Not having a degree or high status job doesn't always mean you're "dumb" or "uneducated". But yeah what you're seeing is women would way rather just be single with cats than to even consider dating a guy that has a lower paying lower status job. Oh well, let them be miserable.

>Women still believe their Arts degree means they're intelligent.

When will they learn?

She doesn’t, it took her 6 years longer to begin making money. Now that she is finished residency she works part time to raise our 2 yr old
>how does it feel knowing that both my wife and I independently make more money than you and your family?

wat? A BSN is a pretty good degree, doesn't that qualify as STEM related?They're talking about men that don't have a degree or only have an associates.

yes, thats the real way to happiness
to marry an idiot, be miserable, drag and boss him around, rip him off on divorce and live like an idiot in your 30s dragging an ungrateful poorly behaved stupid kid around scraping off of his highschool wage alimony and two part time jobs
topkek

>wagecucks are smarter than based neets

dumb article

>smart women
Such a thing does not exist.

Attached: 1527221615822.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>medical doctor
>engineer
>”white”
>American flag

What’s the likelihood you are not Jewish?

I am asking because a tattoo is a sure sign of the lower class.

Phrenology was supposedly debunked as a pseudoscience, but if you do some digging you'll find out that scholars in various fields have proven that there is some merit to it, but they hide it in jargon.

But it's a bachelor's. I'm sure the few women in the stem field appreciate it, but some retard with a PhD in art is not "smarter" than anyone with a BA is more what I'm getting at. I guarantee you those are the ones who are unhappy. Most women in nursing at least have at least a longterm boyfriend.

Ah, yeah. I don't typically begrudge people tattoos or piercings, mostly because I think women with them are attractive. But I think you're mostly right.

>When will they learn?
never. women are incapable of being redpilled

Inhorn is Finkle. Finkle is Inhorn. Inhorn is a man.

What? You should be staying home instead. She can easily double or triple your salary full time. I bet she makes slightly more than you even part time cuckgenieer.

pretty sure all those whores would spread their legs for college dropouts (kike zuckerberg, tiger woods, steve jobs, tom hanks) or niggers like lebron james that never attended college. all whores care about is money and status, they don't ask what degree did you graduate with on a date.

finally my luck has turned

So they're weeding themselves out of the gene pool. Nice.

Also, those precious frozen eggs usually crack during freezing and aren't viable for embryos. Hahahaha

its retarded american mentality and fragile masculinity

No offense to tradecucks, I respect your line of work but no woman is ever going to take you seriously if she has a degree and you don't. Doesn't matter if you're killing it in your trade, no girl wants to tell her friends "yeah hes a great guy, going to be a great guy, he fixes toilets for a living out of a white van"

Attached: plumber.jpg (640x335, 24K)

>thinks white people arent doctors and engineers
I didn’t realize that people from fuckistan consider these fields Jewish dominated.

That probably just shows a lot of men they wouldn't be proper mothers or caretakers for their children, that is undesirable to a lot of men

Now you're being silly, I hope you're not over the age of 19. The average college drop out is not like any of those guys. Most are barely scraping by and are very angry with life.

Men have been marrying down for millenia. It's HER turn!

On your picture they both looks dumb af

Once again women have to be less to appease the sensitive male ego.

>only trade soiboy is aware of is residential plumbing.

not realizing tradies become entrepreneurs. all women would date a business owner in a heartbeat.

Lol. A plumber lives 3 houses down from me and he drives a fucking Mercedes.

Was in my mid 20's and friends with a guy that was 32. Really good dude but he had no degree, was cleaning pools part time and waiting tables at night part time just to afford rent he was splitting with 2 other guys. That was what got my ass in gear, realized I needed a STEM degree or that would be me. Guy probably is still living like that today, no days off, miserable...sad.

Women are better caretakers. I make enough that she doesn’t have to work at all if she didn’t want to

sure after 25+ years on the job

But you didn't get my point, he's still a plumber in womens eyes.

You make it sound like women with degrees are such a catch. They are so unfeminine and out of tune with traditionalism. I dont want to date john from accounting. Women are such a losing asset nowadays

women are less

Luckily most of us dont have a middle class to judge them and the upper class lives seperately anyways

There are like 8 million Jews in America. Half of America’s lawyers, doctors and engineers are Jewish or half Jewish. It just makes sense that a doctor who marries an engineer is Jewish.

Did I go over your head with you not being able to realize that the only motivating factor for women in this day and age is wealth and not some artifical paper that only shows a person had enough discipline to go through years of jumping through hoops?

>Women are better caretakers
thats debatable

>chosen to freeze their eggs

Attached: 1532528804995.jpg (489x960, 86K)

>cuckgenieer

Not even once.

lets run through a hypothetical situation

>man earns less with less opportunity
>woman earns more with more room for opportunity and advancement
>they get married
>woman takes part time job to take care of kids
>because... shes a woman
topkek God bless america

Good luck finding your trad woman. For me, the type of girls with the same background and upbringing as I have are usually college educated and working real jobs by the time they're 23 - 24.

that is so unattractive. They wear suits and are literally men. women dont need to work, why are they doing it? women should saty home and get a good man when they are young instead they go to college for no reason and waste their younger years doing nothing and then they go into the workforce which is unattractive, women shouldnt be working.

>still thinks Jews are the only smart people in America
There are also 400 million other people in America.

Attached: Robot-Jox.jpg (700x394, 35K)

>Good luck finding your trad woman
our society hinges on that buddy, women in the workforce kill motivation for men, you know the actual workers, they kill birthrates and makes them unfeminine

anecdotal, my good friend at age 28 went out on his own and has become extremely successful after starting the trades while graduating hs. I went through the college bs and grad school. He easily makes more than triple what I take home as a number cruncher. A lot of his friends he made in their 30's also went out on their own as tradies.

Nobody wants to marry a "smart" 29 y/o secretary that already has somebody else's kid.

Attached: 1511471932692.jpg (750x655, 59K)

>be from poor country
>doesn’t understand the possibility of having so much money you don’t know what to do with it
I plan on retiring by 48

Also
>women are making more in an environment where gender quotas are a thing
Wow who could have ever seen this coming

>le poor
im from a wealthy family
i might have less money than you but comparably to costs and standards here im probably wealthier than you are

>How does it feel t-

I have a grade ten education and pull in $150,000 per year. Once I become a foreman in my industry, I'll be averaging $280,000. Annual family income is $200,000 already.

How does it feel to know you're getting outpaced by a retard?

Ok
>thinks gay men are superior child carers

It feels like the reverse-evolution is happening. We're all turning into apes again with africa breeding out of control and the smart people not having kids.

Attached: 1504465382343.png (692x622, 562K)

women are never satisfied. they never will be satisfied. the moment men gave into any of their demands it was over. women much like liberals will always ask for an inch and take a mile, then ask for another inch the next day. when the consequences of their actions come back to bit them in the ass, it's your fault. female behavior is destructive and corrosive to any society. notice how the sand negroes don't put up with it and notice how their societies aren't being breed into extinction.

It's not. It's objective fact.

Actually they wear professional skirts. Most of these girls are legit hot as fuck and have IG accounts where you can see them basically naked.

Sounds like an excuse to me. I was like you in my early 20's "fuck college, fuck women, I'll do what i want" blah blah, you want to be broke at 30? I didn't, that is what motivated me. Go get a real job loser.

What is the subjevtive way to measure smart when it comes to male and female of the same race? My gf is pretty smart in school knowledge (grammar,writing,math) shes much better at it then I am. However with everything else shes fucking dumb.

America's on average make 10x a Croats salary and our cost of living is only slightly higher than yours.

women go to college because they fell for the stronk women meme.

The solution to all this is for dumb men to let their wives have children with smart men via artificial insemination.

That way women can marry whoever they want, but still create superior offspring.

The husband and wife could also make a bargain, where she will have one of his children, and in exchange, he will let her use someone else sperm (someone smarter) to have children.

We focus too much on the female, when the true problem here is man and his flawed instincts.

>be from poor country
>drive a Trabant
>vacation at the Baltic Sea
>Thinks he’s well off because he can eat out

Wait a second!!! Inhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Inhorn! Einhorn is a man!!!......

oh GOD Einhorn is a MAAAN

lol you obviously have never been out of the us if you are saying something like that

idiots

>thinks I’d be jealous of others
>doesn’t realize I still make more than he does as a project manager
No I’m honestly happy for you user. What’s your trade?

>Sounds like an excuse to me. I was like you in my early 20's "fuck college, fuck women, I'll do what i want" blah blah, you want to be broke at 30? I didn't, that is what motivated me. Go get a real job loser.
just no

It makes perfect sense. Women are biologically driven to undo civilization. Civilization was formed by men counter to female sexuality. Women have been working tirelessly ever since to undo this agreement.

>the solution is to be a cuck

Attached: 1526585902982.png (1102x714, 634K)

im a lawyer, my family are doctors, own an estate in the countryside and agricultural business, ive travelled through europe in my life
and no i dont have expensive cars because if my family taught me one thing its not to waste money on unnecessary things

bcs women just want to have fun and fuck and be carefree